The California Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now they turned me over and one guy fucked my ass until I heard his groans and he held my hips tight as he blew his load up my butt. When he pulled out I drew my knees up beneath me and stuck my ass out as far as I could, and squeezed so the audience could watch the cum dribble out. I reached back with one of my shiny black vinyl gloves and stuck a couple of fingers in my ass to scoop out cum. I held the black glove with the sticky white cum on the fingers in front of my face while I looked into the audience. I opened my mouth wide, stuck my tongue far out and ran the cum-covered fingers over it before sucking them clean. Then I stuck them back up my ass and did it all once more. I ran the palm of the glove through my sopping crotch and showed the audience all the messy, slippery goo, and then I licked the palm off until it was clean.

Kneeling, I managed to get my cunt fucked once more doggie style. When the guy came in me, again I made a show out of squeezing it out and eating it off the glove

I grabbed the umbrella off the headboard post, and probed the tip around in my pussy and then licked that off too.

"Thirty minutes," Someone hollered. I had one more idea.

A camera had moved in close to capture the cum-licking off the umbrella. I opened the guy's fly, pulled outhissemi-rigid dick and pumped it in and out of my mouth as it went from semi-rigid to rock hard in about two seconds. I went down on him furiously, and it took just two minutes before he started to cum. The first spurt hit me in the face again, but I caught the rest in the black vinyl rain hat, and held it up for the audience before I put it back on my head, and pulled the brim down just over my eyes. Finally, while the audience watched a few last little gloops of cum drip out of me onto the floor between my legs, I gave them a deep curtsey.

"OK, folks, that's it, very good. We're done for the morning."

Bob stood up. "Cassandra, Willow, stick around for a few minutes, please."

Willow? Had Janie been out there in the audience watching me the whole time? Yes, of course she had. There she was, raincoat back on, face still streaked, mascara all smudged. She was running up to me.

"Great job," Amy, "you were wonderful." We hugged.

I saw Bob and his four colleagues gathered around in a little group and conversing. Then he beckoned us over.

I had no coat and stood there in nothing but boots and gloves with five businessmen around me while fresh semen still dripped off my face and out of my pussy and ass. Janie's face and hair were still all cum-streaked and her coat was wide open so her breasts were exposed. Cum was still all over them too.

"Willow, Cassandra, good job, both of you. We're going to discuss things here for a little while. You can go shower and get dressed. Get some lunch or whatever you want at the canteen, and meet me in my office at 1:00. The other four men remained expressionless. I could read nothing in their faces. How could we possibly have any given them more of ourselves? We hadn'toverdone it, had we?

We made our way back to the locker room, where we ran into Grace, who seemed to be expecting us. She looked up and down our cum-soaked bodies and smiled. All three of us chuckled; it wasn't the first time Grace had seen this particular sight. She was nice.

"Geez, you girls are sticky messes. Get out of those cummy things and just leave them in a pile over there; we'll take care of them. The showers are just through that alcove."

I took a last look at myself in the mirror. I had to laugh. I had a déjà vu and I realized it was from the theater-in-the-round party. Streaks of cum extended into my hair, onto my forehead, down both sides of my nose, across both cheeks; you could even follow one entire streak where one long spurt had landed. My eyelashes were matted together, and the mascara that had run had mixed with semen into little sticky black smudges. Cum coated my chin and had run down my neck, and between my breasts. Smeared white splotches decorated the black vinyl gloves and the slick thigh high boots. Grace was right; I was one sticky mess.

We each took an unhurried shower and luxuriated under the hot spray for a good ten minutes. We shampooed and brushed out our long hair, scrubbed our faces, and washed off the garish make-up. We took our time dressing, and emerged once again in jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers. We decided to bypass the canteen in favor of a burger place we had noted on our drives in to the studio. I couldn't remember being so hungry. I put on my dark sunglasses and cocked my head to one side. "Hey, look at me, Willow, I'm a movie star!"