The Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling next the other girl, Jarno tentatively reached for her shoulder with his hand.

'Mac?'

Her hands weren't frantically protecting the baby anymore, but she was still struggling for breath.

'I couldn't let them get near the baby.' Mackenzie stuttered, not meeting his eyes. 'They're not going to get to try and poison the mind of another young girl, especially not our...'

He threw both arms around her and felt her cry silently against his neck. After a long time, Hailey reappeared, having gathered the groceries Jarno left on the corridor floor. She nodded at him when he looked up, silently inquiring if Mackenzie's parents had actually followed his command. Then she brought a glass of water to Mackenzie's unsteady hands.

'Sleeping pill.' Jarno whispered in the blonde girl's ear and she went back for it. Mackenzie took it without asking what it was. After a couple of minutes, she was still and he picked her up very gingerly. He deposited her on the bed and kissed her temple, before heading out again.

Hailey was putting everything he'd bought in its proper place and he joined her.

'I'm going to ask her to come with me to my parent's for Christmas.' Jarno said as he stored a box of cereal. 'I know you two spend it together, but would you mind? I'm extending the invitation to you too.'

'I don't mind; she could use getting well clear of here for a few days.' Hailey said, putting steaks in the fridge. 'I think I'll go back to my folks for the holidays. Thanks for the offer, though.' She closed the fridge door and looked him straight in the eye. 'Are your folks going to not be cunts?'

'I told them what she does and what she means to me.' He replied, taking zero offense from her words. 'They can't wait to meet her and begged me to invite her. They'll be good.'

Hailey studied him with an unusually attentive look.

'Okay.'

The two of them took care of the rest of their putting away which didn't take long.

'If you hadn't grabbed my arm, I think I would've...' Hailey began.

'I know. I think I would've too if Mackenzie wasn't in the room.'

'Some people just bring out the worst in others, don't they?' She whispered. Jarno smiled humourlessly. 'I'm going to close my eyes for a bit too.'

'Okay.' He replied, as she passed him and gave his shoulder a little squeeze.

When the silence of the house began to get to him Jarno walked to the front door and locked it, before going to lay alongside Mackenzie for some shuteye as well.

///////////////

The car had stopped for quite some time and Mackenzie had exited, but her hand lingered on the door, not closing it. Either getting back in and refusing to leave the rented hatchback or merely turning and running away from Jarno's parent's property seemed like equally appealing alternatives to going in and meeting them.

'Mackenzie, please.' Jarno said, understanding her hesitation. 'Trust me.'

His fingers brushed hers and, taking hold of them, Mackenzie followed him up a small set of stairs that went from the driveway to the small garden that was mostly hidden by a hedge. Apparently, according to Jarno, the front door at the Merlo's residence had been used only twice since the house was built. Everyone entered through what had originally been meant to be a small back porch door. And nobody really knew why it had started.

The house was a one-storey building in a medium sized lot of land in Napoli countryside, and it was now standing beneath an icy grey sky of Christmas Eve morning. The cold was a lot less severe than what Mackenzie was used to from both Toronto and New York, whilst the rain was staying away since they'd arrived by plane in Rome. They had lunch in an amazing restaurant on the way and just arrived at three in the afternoon.

They arrived at the porch door. Before she had any time to ask for another moment he'd already opened the door and they entered a cosy looking kitchen.

They were barely inside when there was a loud exclamation of greeting and a smiling overweight woman, just a few centimetres taller than Mackenzie, let go of the book she'd reading and ran to them.

'Jarno, è così bello vederti, tesoro!' Jarno's mother told him, beaming at him and throwing her arms around her son's neck and kissing his cheek. 'I see you less now that you work a few kilometres away than when you were in England!' She complained in English, apparently so that her son's girlfriend could understand the seriousness of her complaint.

'Yeah, well when I was in England I wasn't fighting for an F1 title... I need to be at the factory! Plus, plane trips to visit someone...' Jarno replied, looking sideways at Mackenzie. 'Mac, this is my mother, Annalisa.'

A shy smile was the best Mackenzie could manage to produce, but Annalisa had other ideas and, with a grin that showed all her teeth, took her into an embrace just as tight as the one she'd given her son and kissed both her cheeks.

'Mackenzie, I've been hearing so much about you for so long! And wanting to meet you for just as long...' She looked pointedly at her son.

'It's almost as if he knows how totally not a big deal you would make of it...' Came a heavily accented low voice from behind a doorway. Then, Jarno's father appeared, not quite as tall as his son, with a broad chest and the brown fading into green eyes she knew so well now.

'I didn't make a big deal when I met Daniela!'

'You and her mother were best friends since school and, when Jarno brought her for the first time, you smiled at her in such a way that the poor girl probably thought she'd be found buried in our backyard the following day.' He told her, before approaching Mackenzie. 'It's good to meet you, Mackenzie. I'm Maurizio.' He kissed both her cheeks and gave Jarno a hug.

'You know what?' Annalisa said, trying to sound annoyed but merely pouting at her husband childishly. 'I can't be bothered with your callous comments. For years I've been surrounded by boys at Christmas and finally there are two girls that I can talk to. And one of them is my granddaughter!' She smiled warmly at Mackenzie's round belly and her hand began to reach out.

'Anna, you've just met her!' Maurizio said, worried that Mackenzie would have taken offense. 'At least ask her first...'

Before Annalisa could give voice to the apologetic look on her face, Mackenzie spoke.

'Oh, it's fine, go ahead. It's the first time I've gotten fat and had it mean I'm stroked by people more often...'

Her words left her mouth before she'd had time to remember that she was meeting Jarno's parents and not just talking to someone like Hailey. Embarrassment and apprehension for how she'd interpreted the moment filled her but they just laughed.

'Exactly! When I was pregnant with Jarno I actually got asked out by a co-worker! I swear, some men have this weird obsession with women with another man's child...' Anna told her.

'Pregnophile, I believe, is the popular term.' Mackenzie informed her, getting more and more at ease.

'Is it? But the weirdest thing to me is the fact that they congratulate the men. I mean, other than getting laid, what have these two done, I ask you?' Anna told her, as Maurizio rolled his eyes and Jarno said "Mom..." in embarrassment. 'Don't tell me you think you were a virgin birth?' Hailey laughed at her son.

'Trust me, I've been informed I haven't quite a few times.' Jarno replied, depositing their bags on the corner and taking a seat. Maurizio did the same, and Hailey let herself be guided by Anna to sit next to the burning wood in the fireplace. Anna made to sit in a chair but Mackenzie grabbed her hand.

'Don't you want to feel?' She asked, feeling like the conversation had veered away from the original topic and Jarno's mother had forgotten.

'Of course!' Anna exclaimed and sat next to her, her hand touching her belly. As if on cue, her daughter decided to choose that moment for a light kick. Mackenzie couldn't help but smile at the look of wonder in Anna's eyes.

'My doctor's told us she kicks a little more than average...'

'Oh I feel your pain, honey.' She told Mackenzie, in an understanding tone. 'Jarno enjoyed moving his feet as well...' They both looked at Jarno in a mock upset way, to which he replied by putting his hands in the air in surrender.

'This is going to be a Christmas of getting blame, isn't it?'

'Welcome to the world of dealing with pregnant women.' Maurizio told his son.

They chatted for a couple of hours. Maurizio and Anna were two incredibly welcoming people who made her feel at home almost instantly, and their topics of conversation only focussed on her pregnancy for the beginning bit, mercifully, since Mackenzie had worried that was all they would focus on during her visit.

Before night fell, the three Merlo's showed her around the property, and Mackenzie was shown a few chickens and sheep, though she almost fell instantly in love when a baby rabbit born three days before was put in her arms.

'Wow, you're such a city dweller... You realise he's going to be eaten, right?' Jarno asked her, amused by her unusually mellow reaction.

'No, he's not! You're gonna be eaten. Shut up!' She replied, clutching it tighter against her, making everyone laugh.

'No!' Jarno suddenly said, holding back an excitable German Sheppard that was almost his height standing up, who'd came running into the bunny area. 'Sorry, Tom, but you can't jump on her this time, buddy...'

Tom didn't seem to understand why he couldn't meet the new human and tried to break free. Mackenzie extended her hand, he sniffed it, before giving his lick of approval. Something else rubbed against her left leg.

'That's Jerry.' Maurizio told her, and the black cat looked at him when he heard his name. 'He's not very cat-like. I've never seen a cat that's so trusting and excitable...' Right on queue Jerry stood up and poked her knee with a paw, asking for a stroke even though he didn't know her.

'You named your dog and cat, Tom and Jerry?' Mackenzie asked them, as she shifted the rabbit to one arm so she could use the other to stroke Jerry behind the ear.

'I tried to tell them the cat should be Tom and the dog something else, but they refused to listen.' Anna told her, rolling her eyes. 'I've given up on that fight years ago, Mac.'

When Christmas Eve dinner was almost done they were joined by Jarno's uncle and aunt. There was none of the formality Mackenzie had been used to in her childhood. There was talk between everyone in every direction and they ate for hours just for the sake of it, which she loved.

At some point close to midnight Mackenzie found herself sitting next to Anna and Jarno's aunt in a conversation about rebellious teen years.

'I love your hair.' Jarno's aunt, Giovanna, told Mackenzie. 'When I was sixteen I dyed mine green.'

'No way!' Mackenzie exclaimed, open-mouthed. The baby bunny was still in her arms, cuddled against her chest, after Anna had gone to get a small cage and offered him permanently to her.

'Oh, yes...' Giovanna smiled mischievously. 'My parents hated every second of it, and I regretted it almost instantly because it didn't suit me very well unlike with you, but I kept it for five months.'

'Why?'

'I had a crush on this gorgeous boy that was my friend's brother and he told me he liked it. What he could have told me was that he was gay and liked it because he was thinking of dyeing his own hair green for a boy of his own...' She made a face. Anna and Mackenzie laughed hysterically.

When it was 1 AM they all said their goodnights and headed for their bedrooms. Mackenzie was going to be sleeping with Jarno in his childhood bedroom.

'Okay,' He told her, not opening the door instantly. 'just so you know I haven't been living in this room since I was fifteen, and the... decorations since I was about twelve, so...'

Her curiosity peeked now, Mackenzie moved past him and opened the door. The decor was indeed more child-appropriate than teenager. Jarno's parents had kept it all as he'd left it, the childish bedcovers, the miniature racing circuit on the carpet, the million car related books on the shelves and the walls covered in posters of very diverse F1 cars.

'Oh, "sho" cute...' She told him, putting the small cage with her bunny on the desk.

'Yeah, yeah, fuck off.' He replied, with a small slap on her butt.

They put their pyjamas on and got into bed together. Mackenzie looked on as Jarno grabbed a children's story book from a shelf and started to read out loud to her tummy. This was a habit he'd developed since he'd shown her his apartment. He made voices for any given character, which made her go into a fit of giggles, which usually meant the parasite was rather active for a few minutes.

Unlike previous times, these stories weren't in English, which meant no giggles from Mackenzie. She was enjoying listening to the smooth Italian that escaped his lips. Apparently so was their daughter. Pushing her top to expose the stretching of her skin, she realised it was less spirited than usual, as if the parasite was just calmly enjoying the sound of his voice as well.

With a dull "thump" noise he closed the book once he was finished and after a few more seconds the movements in Mackenzie's belly stopped. She pushed him up and kissed him on the lips, on his cheeks, on his nose and neck. Her hands got lost in his hair as they slipped to their sides on the bed.

'Make love to me.' Mackenzie whispered to him, feeling the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end.

'Ah, do you know what it does to me when you say things like that?' Jarno muttered with an intense look. He kissed her again, with his hands getting beneath her top to caress her breasts as well as her baby bump.

They fondled each other lazily, revving up slowly. His cock was hot and stiff beneath her fingers and his hands were groping her thighs and backside but they were still on their sides. The size of Mackenzie's middle had started to become an obstacle to the positions they could take.

But this once Mackenzie knew exactly what she wanted. Removing the clothes that Jarno hadn't yet, she slowly turned her back to him and even more slowly leaned forwards until her backside was stuck in the air, moving side to side enticingly, and she looked back at him.

Jarno moved and buried his face into her snatch, caressing the swollen lips and giving the clit the briefest of touches before moving further up and starting to lick all along her crack. Ever since their first threesome with Hailey that she'd managed to ramp up his interest on anal activities. Not now, Mackenzie thought, as Jarno's tongue got firmer against her butthole, but soon she'd have to let him try out her back door.

The wetness against her rear ceased and Mackenzie watched Jarno get on his knees and begin rubbing the tip of his cock against her.

'Wait.' She told him and pointed to the cage of the baby rabbit. 'Could you cover him, please?'

He made a noise that could either be amused or exasperated. 'Seriously?'

'I've never been able to pee or fuck in front of animals! Just... cover him.'

Making a grumble not too dissimilar from Mutley in Wacky Races, Jarno got up and threw his shirt over the cage before coming back to his original position behind her. 'Anything else?' He asked, full of sarcasm, as his palms touched her butt cheeks.

'Yes.' She smiled back at him, biting her lip. 'Make love to me.'

With deliberate slowness, he pressed against her opening, which gave way. The head of his cock slipped inside the wetness of her vagina before he popped it back out. A second thrust meant it eased a bit more inside, Jarno giving Mackenzie time to adjust to the intrusion whilst controlling his own thrill. She had no problems if he'd just jammed it in due to her heightened arousal, but then it wouldn't have been right when her suggestion had been making love, not fucking.

Little by little Jarno's rock-hard penis went deeper into her with each new move of his hips. Mackenzie let her head fall down on the pillow and closed her eyes, savouring how magnificent her walls contracting around the invading member felt and fighting hard against the urge to lean backwards and bury him all the way inside. She wanted it to last.

'Agh... So good.' Mackenzie moaned.

'Trust me, from where I'm standing it's pretty fucking incredible too.' Jarno sighed back, massaging her curvy buns with both hands as he continued filling her slowly with his manhood.

In no time he bottomed out. Mackenzie felt irresistibly full. A feeling that wasn't relaxed at all by being pregnant six months. Her right arm wrapped around her hanging belly. The parasite hadn't moved an inch since her dad read her the children's book. She always stood very still when Jarno and Mackenzie had sex, which Mackenzie found strange since a lot of women apparently complained about constant movement of the babies distracting them during intercourse.

Thinking about it, Mackenzie wondered what it would like if the baby decided to move. Feeling almost shocked at her kinkiness for once, she realised the thought turned her on. The idea of her excitement being passed on to her daughter, just like when she giggled, when Jarno fucked her was one of the naughtiest things to ever cross her mind. In fact, she thought, for the first time she could use the term "baby daddy" un-ironically about one of her lovers.

Jarno was her baby daddy. Silent laughter accompanied the thought and she made a little more noise than recommended.

'Shhhh...' Jarno breathed against the back of her neck. Whilst Mackenzie was lost in her strange daydream he'd leaned forwards, his chest against her back, and had begun thrusting at a steady place, his hands now eagerly palming her dangling breasts.

'Do it.' Mackenzie ordered him, clenching her pussy down on him, trapping his movements. 'Love me.' She spoke above his hiss of pleasure, feeling him throb.

'I can't last!'

'That's okay. Don't you dare stop!'

His movements were now fast, and Mackenzie froze, her orgasm having sneaked up on her out of nowhere. It didn't stop. She was sure there were many orgasms following each other rapidly but she couldn't tell when they were beginning or ending. Her pussy gripped, grabbed and clenched Jarno's penis and all she could do was grit her teeth together to stop any noise coming out.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck!' Jarno whimpered against her ear and the throbbing inside her intensified. His cum pumped out and filled her, intensifying her last orgasm.

Hot, spent and sweaty, despite it being Christmas Day at 1 AM, the two of them collapsed side by side on the bed, Jarno's face pressed against her neck.

'Can I make a confession?' Mackenzie asked, the words difficult as if her tongue had gotten too big for her mouth.

'Huh?'

'It makes me really, really horny to know she's inside me when you cum inside me.' He was silent. 'Come on, don't make me feel weird... Say something.'

'Knowing that cumming inside you is why she's there... It, uh, it makes it hotter to do this. I thought you'd think I was a creep if I told you.'

'Never.' Mackenzie told him, feeling him smile against her skin.

They were silent for a while, as she absent-mindedly used her fingertips to trace up and down his juice covered cock.

'I haven't done doggy in a while. I really like it.' She told him, unsure of he was still awake. An asserting "hmm-hmm" reached her ears. 'I thought guys loved it, how come you never ask for it?'

'When I'm with you, I can't stand positions where I can't look into your eyes.'

Mackenzie was naked, in bed, touching Jarno's penis and pregnant with his baby. Yet his words made her blush crimson.

'Remember when I mocked you for being deep and meaningful? I take it all fucking back!'

He smiled even more broadly than before into her neck.

///////////////