The Cam Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mac, you're my best friend and I'd never judge you. I want you to be happy. Go be a mom, if it's what will make you happy.'

Mackenzie wrapped her arms around her friend, careful not to squish the baby between them. Once they finally ended their embrace, she kissed Hailey, tugging on her lower lip with her teeth to end it.

'Just a reminder that I'm gonna be a mom but not a conventional one.' Mackenzie winked, feeling the apprehension of her decision dissipate with Hailey's comforting words.

'Bitch, you better!' Hailey laughed as the front door opened, signalling Jarno's return. She handed her Emma back. ''Cause I ain't giving up the threesome fun I've been having thanks to the two of you.' She walked to Jarno and told him not to close the door. 'See you in a bit, lover boy!'

'Where is she going? My parents will be here soon.' He asked Mackenzie as the door closed, putting down the bags.

His parents, Jarno, Hailey and Emma. Her real family, the family she loved.

'You got a second?' She smiled brightly at him, no nerves, just the excitement of telling him her decision.

--------------------

Epilogue – Five Years Later

--------------------

'When is daddy coming back home?'

'In four days, honey. You saw him on the TV on Sunday.'

'But that was five days ago!' Emma complained, with a sad look on her face.

'I know, baby. It was daddy's last race before our vacation, so he had to go back to the factory, before coming to see us.' Mackenzie explained to her daughter.

They arrived at her school. Other parents were bringing their kids to the last day of their school year. Mackenzie didn't want to let go of Emma's hand.

'Hey.' She lowered herself to her daughter's height. The temptation to stroke her hair out of her eyes was too large and she did so. Her brown locks were the same as hers had been before Mackenzie started to colour her hair purple. Emma's face was almost exactly the same as hers when she was five. Except for the eyes. She had Jarno's kind, beautiful green-brown eyes.

Those same eyes seemed to her mother to be sad now.

'I tell you what, why don't we have a girly day tomorrow, just the two of us?'

Emma's eyes lit up once more. 'Yes! And can we make a painting together?'

Mackenzie smiled. Her daughter seemed to have inherited her taste for drawing, since trying out her brushes a few months before. 'Of course.'

'Okay.' She acquiesced. 'And we'll give it to daddy.'

'Deal.' Feeling herself almost melt with pride, Mackenzie felt the urge to have the girly day with her daughter instantly. But it was Emma's last day of school and it didn't really stand to her as an example of good parenting to advise her to ditch school. She hugged her, instead. 'Now, off you go, or you'll be late.'

'Bye, mommy.' Emma hugged her back.

'Bye, honey.'

Mackenzie watched her group up with a few friends, as she headed inside the building. Getting up from her sitting position, she started making her way back from where she came. There was a small group of mothers standing in a circle and speaking in a hushed tone looking at her. She'd learned to ignore it.

At first she assumed it was her hair and clothes that made them speak. But very quickly she realised it was also because of her relationship with Jarno and the time she spent as a cam girl. Oh, the story of the girl whose parents were a racing driver and a woman who liked to get naked on the internet had caught the imagination of these bitches. They called her a slut. The women as an insult, the men with disgusting horny looks. It didn't matter. As long as they took it out on her and not Emma, she didn't care.

Throughout the day she was kept busy, organizing the books and hand-written notes from her course. One more year, and I'll have a college degree... She told herself. Mackenzie also exchanged a few e-mails with her uni. Before she knew it, it was 4 PM.

She hesitated. There was nothing more to do. But she had to pick up Emma at 6 PM. Still, she had just about enough time... If she started now.

With growing giddy excitement, Mackenzie set up the camera overlooking her bed and connected it to her laptop. Prep work done, she hit the streaming button. There was just about enough time to make a quick objective show. Four goals to reach in order: show boobs, get naked, finger pussy, cum.

As she teased her body and chatted with the audience, Mackenzie felt the familiar rush of excitement and naughtiness of exposing her nakedness to all of these people she did not know. The tips rolled in fast, and when she came at the goal, she felt an immense sense of contentment wash over her. She idly tweaked her nipples and pussy afterwards, reading through the comments.

5:15. Shit! In her excitement, she neglected the time to pick her daughter up.

Mackenzie took a quick shower and dried herself off. She looked at the clothes she'd picked out beforehand. On second thought... No. I don't want that. Rummaging around her drawers, she knew exactly what she was looking for, and quickly put it all on.

Her reflection in the mirror greeted her back wearing a low cut white vest covered by a blue shirt, a patterned above-the-knee skirt, as well as some black stockings. Mackenzie smiled. Since becoming a mother, she'd tended to wear her favourite outfits less frequently. She intended to change that.

There were keys at the door. No one had the keys other than her and Jarno.

She got out of her room to check on the front door, and sure enough she saw him closing the door behind him and letting go of his travel bags.

'Oh my God, what are you doing here?' Mackenzie asked, going up to him.

'Words every man dreams of hearing on his arrival...' Jarno replied, hugging her tightly. 'I told the guys back at the factory that since I won the bloody championship for them last year I deserved some long overdue time off.'

'Sounds like you're getting big headed.'

'I got you and Emma to keep me grounded.' He buried his nose in her purple hair locks. 'You smell good.'

'I hope so; I just took a shower.' Mackenzie replied.

He held her cheeks in his hands, and looked her up and down.

'And you're wearing the clothes from the first time we met.'

Her mouth hung open. 'Am I?' She examined her clothes. 'How did you remember?' She shook her head, smiling. 'What am I saying, it's you, of course you remember...'

Jarno pecked her lips. Once. Twice. And again. They were slowly walking backwards, and Mackenzie knew exactly where.

'I have just showered...' She gasped.

'You'll take another one.'

'We don't have the time.'

'What do we have to do that has to be right now?' He asked her, still kissing every inch of her face.

'Pick up our daughter from school, maybe?'

'Oh, that does seem important. Are you going now?'

'Yeah.'

'Mind if I join you?'

'Of course not. Let's go.'

Both of them reluctantly let go.

'Let me just wash my face and put these bags away and we'll go.' He said.

'I was thinking...' Mackenzie was telling him as they waited for the bell in Emma's school. 'What d'ya say all three of us go to Mike's for dinner now?'

'And a movie at home afterwards?' Jarno added.

'Deal.'

'Deal.'

They were sitting on a wall next to the entrance of the school close together, heads bent close, hand in hand, goofy smiles on their faces. It still astonished Mackenzie how even after nearly six years together they could behave like excited teenagers around each other. Maybe that was how you knew you'd found someone special.

She loved this mood that Jarno seemed to effortlessly be able to coax her into just by being with her.

The sound of running footsteps they heard were accompanied by a shout of...

'Daddy!'

Jarno jumped from the wall and lifted his excited daughter in the air twirling her in his arms. Both of them had goofy grins throughout the entire thing. Emma had her arms tightly around his neck, and he kissed her cheeks noisily.

'How's my baby girl?' He asked her.

'You're back sooner!' She bellowed happily.

'Well, I missed my two favourite girls in the whole world!'

He put her down on the ground and she grinned at her mother.

'You look cool, mommy!'

Mackenzie laughed and kissed her daughter.

'Thanks, honey. But I thought I looked cool everyday...' She teased.

'You do, but today you look even cooler.' Emma replied with a mischievous smile.

'I see. Now, what do you say you, me and daddy go to Mike's have some dinner?'

'Yeah!' She jumped, excitedly.

About half an hour later, they were taking their seats at a corner booth at Mike's Diner. Mike himself took their order, complimenting Emma on how big she was.

'Okay, three "Mac style" burgers comin' right up, pretty boy.' He said as he left.

Emma looked from her mom to her dad. 'He calls him pretty boy...' She felt compelled to inform her mother.

'That's because he is a pretty boy.' Mackenzie replied, kissing Jarno who was looking something between flattered and embarrassed. They heard their daughter giggle. She always seemed to enjoy seeing them flirt. Apparently the other kids in her class thought it was weird for parents to be so close.

They spent the entire dinner talking about what Emma had been up to. She excitedly shared with her dad everything that she'd already given a day to day update on to her mother. Jarno listened interestedly, and jumped in playfully on occasion. The little brunette girl also asked him about his race, and he gave her an almost lap to lap description of it to little Emma's obvious fascination.

Mike picked up their empty plates and gave Emma a nod in the direction of the kitchen.

'Can I count on my little helper to assist me tonight?'

'Yes.' Emma replied, skipping along with him, happily.

Jarno and Mackenzie watched her "work". She started to give people their bills as well as asking what those who'd just arrived wanted for dinner. The fact that a five-year-old was using formal sentences like "we hope you had a lovely evening" and "may I take your orders, please" seemed to amuse the costumers immensely.

'Oh... She is adorable...' Mackenzie cooed, resting her head on Jarno's shoulder.

He automatically wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close.

'She's a miniature version of you, of course she is adorable.'

'Kiss ass.'

'Sounds like a plan for later.'

Mackenzie's phone rang and she narrowed her eyes at him playfully, before looking at the screen. It was Hailey for a video call. She picked it up and turned the screen so Jarno could watch it.

An image was loading for a few seconds before it appeared.

Jarno started to laugh, and had to cover his mouth. Mackenzie looked around quickly.

'We're at Mike's Diner surrounded by people, Hailey...' She told her phone quietly.

On the screen, Hailey's pussy lips and asshole gave way to her mischievous face.

'Nice! Please tell me someone saw it...' The blonde girl said.

'We're in a corner booth, nobody saw it. Also, you realise Emma sometimes picks up my calls, right?'

'Shit!' Hailey put a hand over her mouth. 'I did not know that.'

'Yeah...'

'Well, I just wanted to give you something to remember the fact that it's been two week and three days since the last time either one of you sampled the observed goods.'

'Been keeping track that well?' Jarno chimed in.

'Listen to me, you little shit, you have that sex kitten with the libido of dog in heat there next to you to have fun with it anytime you want! I am surrounded by a horde of idiots who wouldn't find the G-spot with a compass, a map and Siri!'

Jarno's lips twitched in amusement. 'Poor you. And thanks for the lovely description of the mother of my child.'

'You'll be here in three days, and we'll make sure you are properly serviced.' Mackenzie intervened.

'You better!' Hailey complained, with a childish pout. 'You'll lick my pussy?' She asked her best friend, who looked around to check if anyone was listening, though thankfully that wasn't the case.

'Yes.'

'And you'll fuck me with a strap-on?'

'Yes.'

'And he'll put his cock up my butt?' Hailey pointed towards Jarno.

'Yes.' He replied.

The blonde girl narrowed her eyes and looked from one to the other.

'Fine then. Now, put the better third of the Merlo residence on the phone.'

Mackenzie called Emma over from her waitress duty and handed it to her.

'Aunt Hailey!' She beamed at the screen.

'Hey, pretty girl! How's it going?'

'Daddy came home early!' Emma informed her, excitedly. 'And we're at Mike's and then we're gonna watch a movie.'

'That sounds like fun, sweetie. I'm so jealous! How was your last day of school?'

'It was okay. Are you coming back to New York soon?'

'I am, just three days now. And then we'll have some fun together! Sound good?'

'Yeah! Oh, I've been drawing something on a canvas for you, when you're back I'll give it to you.'

'I'd love that, Emma. Just three more days. Love you, pretty girl.'

'Love you too, aunt Hailey.'

She handed the phone back to her mother.

'How about we pay and go watch that movie?' Mackenzie asked her, running a hand through the little girl's hair, who nodded.

They walked home, Emma sitting on Mackenzie's shoulders because she wanted to be level in height with Jarno. Once they arrived, they let her pick the movie and installed themselves on the couch with a blanket.

Nearly two hours later, as the credits rolled, Mackenzie looked to her right and nearly melted, as she saw Emma hugging Jarno's side tightly, her eyes closed in deep sleep.

'She is so cute...' She whispered to Jarno, who was also smiling down.

With great care, he scooped her up in his arms and walked her to her room. As he laid her down on her bed and tucked her in, Emma groggily opened her eyes and stirred.

'Is the movie over?'

'It is, Emma.'

'I think I missed a bit of it...' She said, clutching the covers tighter around her.

'We'll watch it again tomorrow, if you want.' Mackenzie told her.

'M'kay...'

Jarno put one of her hair locks behind her ear tenderly and kissed her temple, followed by Mackenzie. 'Goodnight, baby girl.' They said, one at a time.

''Night.' Emma replied, appearing to fall asleep almost instantly.

Slowly her parents backed away to the door.

'I'm gonna stop the movie and tidy up our movie couch, be right back.' Jarno informed Mackenzie, who remained by the door, looking at her sleeping angel. She didn't really know how much time passed but after what felt like just a couple of seconds, his arms were holding her across her belly, and his chin was resting on her shoulder.

'Look at her.' She sighed.

'I know.'

'The other day she asked me if she could colour her hair the same as mine...'

'What were you expecting?'

'For her to stay this size forever.'

He smiled against her neck. 'How likely is that?'

'She's growing up so fast... I'm proud and terrified at the same time.'

'Only thing we can do is be there for her. At least one of us is doing it... I'm getting tired of missing school plays and swimming practices.'

'But it's your childhood dream!' Mackenzie turned her head to him, surprised. 'And Emma knows why you can't be here all the time, that you love being with her and she's so proud when she sees you on TV.'

'I know, but it's like you just said. Look at her.' He sighed and took her hand and led her away to their bedroom. 'I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things that I'm gonna regret not seeing.'

Absent-mindedly they started to casually remove their clothes to get into bed.

'So are you thinking of stopping?'

'I have a contract until the end of next season and I'm going to fulfil it. But until then I'm going to have a long hard think on whether or not I'll start renewal negotiations.' Jarno told her, as he removed his shoes and socks, sitting on the bed.

'I don't like that you're considering not continuing your dream job because of guilt.' Mackenzie said in a neutral tone, as she removed her t-shirt.

'First, my dream job is first and foremost a job, it's a means not an end. Second, I love racing and I intend to continue doing it, just in another category. There are plenty of cool and challenging race series out there with just as much merit as F1. Third, it's not guilt I'm feeling, it's wanting to be around Emma every second I can.' He said, pulling off his trousers. 'And I want you to help me decide in the meantime...'

'Before Emma was born I remember telling you I never wanted to start messing with your job. My stance on that hasn't changed.'

'Well, mine has.' Jarno smiled softly at her, standing just in his boxers now. 'Your opinion is the one I rate the highest because you're my family.'

Mackenzie blushed and lowered her eyes, before meeting his gaze again. She was standing naked from the waist up, her skirt and high stockings still in place. One of Jarno's hands reached out for her breast. Instead of the nipple though, his fingers brushed her skin just above where her heart was.

'I still can't believe you put this here...' He told her, smirking lovingly at where he was touching her.

The skin there had been tattooed on Emma's first birthday with two adult blackbirds snuggling close together and looking down at a smaller blackbird which had its head tucked in its own wing in shyness.

'You're the two people I love most in this world, where else would I put you?' Mackenzie replied.

'God, I love you so much, Mackenzie Merlo. And I'll never not love calling you that.' Jarno said, before kissing her. For the first time in her life Mackenzie had found a family that adored her, and she hadn't hesitated for a second to change her name. She'd thought about it and asked Jarno's father for permission to use his family last name, since Jarno and her weren't married. The man had been overcome by surprised joy and given his blessing in tears.

Their kiss lingered, as their lips enjoyed the full reunion party following almost a week of separation. Mackenzie felt Jarno's cock pushing against her through both their underwear.

There was no rush as Mackenzie got Jarno on the bed and her on top of him. There was some rush as they scrambled out of their underwear, as she left her skirt and stockings on, knowing how much Jarno enjoyed it. But there was no rush as she guided him into her wet opening, no rush as she held onto the headboard and dangled her breasts across his seeking tongue, no rush as she rode him for nearly half an hour, and no rush as they both found the release they'd been craving.

Mackenzie fell onto Jarno's arms, self-consciously staring down at their genitals.

'Do you think if I stay there it will help?' She asked.

'I'm pretty sure this isn't really a recommended position for trying to get pregnant...'

'Humpf... Emma sure wasn't this picky about positions before making a surprise appearance.'

'I'm not sure we even know what that position was.' Jarno commented, stroking purple hair locks between his fingers.

'I'd like to think it was that time against the door back in the apartment...' She grinned.

'I think most women would probably wish on a more romantic... ah, impregnating.' He replied, amused.

'Not me. That was the first time I ever surrendered myself to anyone completely. And, bam! Baby appears. Maybe we should try it again, you know, just to see if it works!' His cock twitched inside her. 'Glad to know you approve.' She winked.

Jarno laughed. 'What about the blackbirds? What are you thinking of doing when the new parasite comes?'

'I've already thought it through.' She said, lifting her chest and pointing to the side of the smaller blackbird. 'Emma's other wing is behind her, so we can just make it appear like she's holding another blackbird of her size next to her. But I want your input on the style, I've already asked for a few rough sketches.'