All Comments on 'The Cane'

by danishmichaela

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WilliamVanderpoolWilliamVanderpoolover 11 years ago
Great Intro

Very, very hot story. Great diologue. I look forward to the next chapter.

visioneervisioneerover 11 years ago
Nice work

Superb build up and drawn out climax. You take the contrived naughty school girl fantasy and make it work quite erotically with older lovers.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Nothing like a touch of anticipation, to get juices flowing correctly' yet requiring anal stimulation for 5 star + voting from an expert 'BDSM Mistress'

Build up too drawn out, but aptly rewarded by concise mutual pleasures of the flesh. Have you experienced his light french whippings around the recently shaven genital area as yet my precious one?

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was a delightfully arousing and intense opening! I can hardly wait to find out where your wonderful naughty imagination will take us in Chapter 2 - but I'm sure it will be quite as thrilling!

Thank you very much, danishmichaela, for this excellent piece of high-class erotica; well done, five stars and please don't make us wait too long for the next part!

sinikl5254sinikl5254over 11 years ago
beautifully descriptive

Well done,long slow buildup with very well written description. Of not only the scene and setting,but also the mental stimuli and preparation.Quite engrossing.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Your writing is so wonderful the lengthy buildup had me moist, sooo excited & I'm not into pain. Yet your allure and the ceremony to prepare was some of the best foreplay I've read. Bravo!

I look forward to reading more of your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous