The Cane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talking to a business colleague I watched Adrian's words coming up on my screen.

"No Michy, not just promises now is it 'cos you've had some haven't you? You've had some smacking, some spanking haven't you?"

Tucking the phone into the crook of my neck I tapped.

"Yes" as I felt a little shiver running through me reading what he'd just put.

"And you liked it didn't you?" There was a pause before he typed again. "You did didn't you Michaela? You enjoyed me spanking your bum didn't you?"

I wasn't at all sure just where this was leading but I could feel my arousal building up and that prompted me to again tap in ye s adding quickly.

"I'm still on the phone Adrian."

"That's ok just read and type yes or no as appropriate."

"Ok"

"You did like it didn't you?"

"Yes."

"It made you cum didn't it?"

"Yes."

"It made you cum very hard didn't it?"

"Yes."

Listening to the lawyer droning on about the agreement he was drafting for a takeover I was involved with I was becoming rather befuddled. Listening and talking business but reading and typing sex is confusing, difficult and quite exciting. The danger is that sometimes you can say what you mean to type and I was scared I might find myself asking my agent to spank my bum!

"And you want me to do it again don't you?"

I didn't type anything for a while.

"Don't you Michaela? You want me to spank you again don't you? Spank your bottom, smack your bum until I make you cum. That's what you want isn't it?"

I found my heart was pounding and my breath was coming in pants and spurts. I felt warm and my body was tingling all over. My breasts felt so full and heavy as the words on the screen smashed into my mind.

"Don't you, don't you, don't you?" I read.

"I'll call you back" I gasped to the agent as those amazingly arousing words exploded onto my screen.

"You want your bum smacked until it tingles, until it goes all red and is so hot you could cook toast on it. That's what you want isn't it?"

"Yes."

"And then you want me to soothe it, kiss it, love it and make it better don't you?"

"Yes."

"And then as I love it and kiss you'll want me to fuck you until you cum and cum and cum won't you Michaela?"

"Yes Adrian yes I will."

My mobile started to ring.

"So what exactly are you really wearing?" Adrian asked down the phone.

The tightness of his voice told me that the messenger exchange had excited him as it had me.

"Tracky trousers and a tee," I replied, adding. "Hi how are you?"

"Hi. Very well but fucking horny now. And under them?"

I'd half expected him to ring so I was telling the truth when I replied. "Not much."

"What then?"

"Just a thong?"

"No bra?"

"No."

"You're a dirty girl aren't you Michy?"

"Am I?"

"Yes. Dirty and naughty and you know what dirty naughty girls have to have, don't you?"

"I think I can guess," I said quite surprised but nevertheless excited at the way the chat was going.

"And what do you guess Michy?"

"Punishment I suppose" I was amazed to hear myself saying.

"Yes but what sort of punishment?"

I found it hard to say what was obvious and my hesitation caused him to say.

"How would you like me to punish you Michaela?"

It just came blurting out then. "Spank me I suppose Adrian."

"Yes of course but where shall I spank you?"

It actually took a lot for me to say what I felt but after a moment or two I said very quietly.

"On my bottom. I want you to spank my bottom."

"Jesus Michy this is fucking amazing I'm as hard as a rock here. Are u wet?"

I couldn't help laughing as I returned to the formula of when I was on the phone.

"Yes."

"Very?"

"Yes."

"Are your nipples hard?"

"Yes," I replied squeezing one through the tee shirt. "They're very hard."

"You're feeling them aren't you?"

"Yes."

I pulled the tee out from the elasticated waist band of the silver coloured track trousers.

"Are you stroking your tits yet?"

"Just about to," I said sliding my hand inside the tee and cupping one of my breasts. I squeezed and stroked that. "Mmmmmmmmm."

"You want to cum Michy?"

"Soon yes, do you?"

"Of course."

"Talk more to me," I asked squeezing and caressing my breasts in turn. It really did feel marvellous and I knew that when I wanted to I'd be able to cum.

"When I get home on Thursday I want to spank you. May I? Would you like that?"

As Adrian changed the subject back to that intriguing and now very exciting topic I was pinching and pulling both of my nipples at the same time for they were aching so much from the sexual tension that was building up in me.

He didn't wait for a reply before asking. "What are you doing Michy? Are you undressed yet?"

"I'm pinching my nipples," I whispered in the tiny phone cradled in my neck. "Hold on I'm going to put the phone on loudspeaker."

"I guess you do need both hands with tits your size," he said clearly smiling.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Lying on my bed stark bollock naked with a raging hard on that I'm stroking. Can you visualise that Michy?"

"Mmmm yes I can, it's a nice vision as well"

"Are you undressed?" He asked again.

"No, no I'm not?"

"Will you for me?"

"Yes."

I spoke into the small microphone of the mobile lying close to me on my desk explaining exactly what I was doing.

"I've pulled the tee over my head and my hair's all messed up but falling down around my shoulders."

"What do your tits feel like Michy?"

"Big, heavy, full, aching" I croaked again cupping and squeezing them,

"They'll feel amazing on Thursday when I spank you. You won't believe what it's going to be like."

"Why what's going to happen?"

"Well first you have to promise to do exactly what I tell you. OK?"

"Yes, yes I will."

"OK well you have to understand Michaela that spanking is more than just the actual smacking."

"How do you mean?" I asked my hands roaming all over my breasts sending wonderfully delicious tingles through my entire body.

"Is it nice?" He asked out of the blue?

"What?"

"Making love to your big soft tits? I can hear it in your voice."

"Mmmmm it's wonderful."

"Then take your trackies off for me. Stand up, look in the mirror, take them off and tell me as you do it."

"Mmmm my nipples are so hard, my breasts feel as if they're about to explode," I said into the phone as I looked in the long mirror, my hands sliding into the waist of the trousers.

"Take them off Michy, get your trousers off."

"Yes Adrian" I breathed sliding them down.

"What colour's the thong?"

"Pastel blue and lacy."

"Oh God Michy I bet you look fantastic, is the thong soaked?"

I could see the darkness of the stain of my juices on the gusset. "Yes very."

"God you'll be soaked when I spank you on Thursday. I'll have a special pair of panties for you to wear. I'm going to buy them on Sunset Boulevard later today. There's a punishment shop where they sell everything."

"Special? How will they be special?"

"That's all part of what I mean about it being more than just the smacking. It's how you dress, how I dress, how we go about it and everything. It's almost a ritual, a ceremony. The spanking is just part of it. An important part but not all of it."

"I see," I replied not really quite understanding. "So what about the panties?"

"You'll see on Thursday. I'll have all the clothes you'll need to change into."

"OK."

"Oh Michy just thinking of how great it's going to be is making me rub harder and faster. How about you? Are you touching your pussy yet?"

"Yes Adrian I am now."

"Is it wonderful?"

"Yes"

"Make yourself cum Michy. I'm very near are you?"

"Yes, yes," I sighed my finger rubbing faster and faster right alongside my clitoris, the place that I find the most sexually sensitive. "Make me cum, Ade, make me cum, please, please make me cum," I groaned into the phone as I gripped my hand between my thighs.

"I'm cumming Michy, I'm cumming" he grunted out of the phone. "Cum with me darling, cum with me."

I did. Easily, willingly and so wonderfully sordidly.

Lying back in my big, black, leather chair, naked apart from the pale blue lacy thong that was pushed half way down my thighs I fucked myself. I fucked myself vigorously, eagerly and satisfyingly telling my telephone lover exactly what I was doing as I heard his words of filth thundering out of the loudspeaker on my mobile.

We spoke a couple more times before the Wednesday evening when he was catching his flight. We didn't though get into a particularly sexy chat and certainly not one that led to mutual masturbation. With the time difference that was only practical around seven or eight am or eleven or twelve at night California time, which is three or four in the afternoon or seven or eight in the morning London time. Often they were inconvenient times for me so we just had to miss out and save it for when he got back.

We did, though, chat briefly both on the phone and messenger about the forthcoming Thursday afternoon and evening with him explaining that he'd completed the shopping for my 'uniform' but wouldn't tell me what it was. It was agreed that he'd ring me from the airport and then when he got home. I'd then get a cab over that would only take ten to fifteen minutes and then the 'proceedings would begin,' he said with a deep chuckle.

Over the next couple of days I thought quite a lot about what might happen. I was intrigued by some of the things he'd said.

"It's like a ritual, a ceremony."

"The trappings are as important as the main event."

"Everything combines to provide a really amazing mutual orgasm."

"The feelings you'll get from the combination of the smacking and my caresses will be like nothing you've ever experienced." I wasn't, though, that easily able to understand what it was that so interested me about it. Was it the submitting myself to someone, them controlling and directing me? Was that what appealed? Being directed and, in a way, looked after? No not looked after really for there was the chastising, the punishment, the correcting and the disciplining. Was it, I wondered, the exhibitionism? The flaunting of my bottom, one of my better features I've always thought, to a man? Was it that or was it that some pain appealed to me? I just couldn't get my head round it. All I knew for sure was that every time I thought about it, and I thought about it almost endlessly, I got excited. I could hardly wait for Thursday

I'd never really had pain given to me as part of a sexual act. Well of course there had been the odd bite, or suck that was a little too hard and sometimes a lover might apply too much pressure to squeezing my breasts or pinching my nipples, but nothing severe and certainly nothing that had been planned by both of us. And in some ways it was the fact that we had planned it together and that had created the expectancy and anticipation about the unknown that was the most intriguing aspect as I'd waited the few days from that phone call. Also looking forward to being hurt, being smacked or spanked, I wasn't quite sure which was the more evocative word. The one that made my pulse race more as it came into my mind. Which was it spanked or smacked, that gave me the stronger jolt when I thought to myself?

'He's going to spank me.'

'He's going to smack my naked bottom.'

And in those few days between formally agreeing to it and now getting ready for it I'd said such things to myself many times. Since sitting in front of my PC as good as naked, masturbating myself and admitting to Adrian that I enjoyed the smacking he'd done, I'd thought of little else.

From the moment I'd said to him. "On my bottom, I want you to spank my bare bottom" it had become in my mind a totally accepted fact that he'd do just that. It didn't really now seem to be that outrageous a proposition more an inevitability, I suppose.

"There's a couple of things you need to do before you arrive at my house" Adrian had said over his mobile from the car on the way from the airport.

"Ok, what's that?" I'd asked.

I could hardly hear his reply for he was whispering, presumably to avoid the driver hearing him as he said.

"Put your hair into pigtails for me and wear little make up."

Although I had rather longer hair at the time, I knew it would be difficult to plait it into pigtails, but I could probably get it into little bunches.

"What? Er, um why?"

"You need to look and feel as young as possible."

I didn't really understand why but I went along with his requests. On the cab ride to his house, though, I did wear a hat so I could hide the pigtails feeling a little uncomfortable being in my late thirties with such a girly hairstyle. I hadn't worn my hair like this for such a long time and it was actually quite good fun plaiting it. I'd showered and had washed and dried my hair. I was sitting, dressed just in my panties, in front of my dressing table mirror carefully weaving my hair into the schoolgirl type plaits. When both were finished and I'd put tight rubber bands around the ends I glanced in the mirror. It would be rather illusory of me to think that the hair style had taken years off me, I just wish it had. But somehow the young girl look of the plaits with the clearly womanly look of my bare breasts gave me quite a sexual jolt. I began to see what Adrian meant about the whole thing!

"Let yourself in" he said when I called him from the cab. "Go to that small back bedroom on the first floor and you'll find what you have to wear there. It's all lying on the bed or hanging up next to it. There's everything you need so don't wear anything you've got on now. Is that clear Michy?"

"Yes Adrian" I replied quietly for the same reasons he'd whispered from his car earlier on his way from the airport.

"Did you manage the pigtails and remember no make up?"

"Yes, yes I did, just about." I mumbled very quietly feeling very embarrassed even though there was no way the cabbie could have heard anything.

'Just about?" He queried.

I explained about the shortness making pigtails difficult.

"Oh ok I see anyway when you're dressed, and ready and do take your time come to the back room in the basement where I'll be waiting for you.

Now that the time was as good as here for the cab was pulling into Hoxton Square, I began to feel very nervous. Nervous about perhaps being hurt and having to take the pain that was clearly an essential aspect of corporal punishment. Nervous about the contrived, almost cold-hearted way we'd arranged this and whether that would reduce the pleasure. After all I'd always had my best sex when events happened spontaneously. Nervous about my reactions and whether I would get the kicks I expected and Adrian promised.

Maybe most nervous, though, at the slightly deviant nature of this particular aspect of sex. I was intentionally moving away from mainstream sex and was welcoming Adrian in pushing out my boundaries. I was going further than I'd been before. That made me nervous for did it mean that if I didn't like what I found I might not be able to revert to normal sex? I thought that I'd probably be ok for I'd handled my forays into girl/girl sex quite well and despite now having quite a few experiences with a number of women I hadn't become a lesbian or a penis hater so I doubted I would become a BDSM junky or the like.

Full of trepidation I used the key he had given me just before he left on his last trip an dmade my way upstairs to the room he had described.

Hanging up beside the bed on a coat hanger was a blouse and a skirt.

It was a white cotton blouse with a collar and buttons right up the front.

A short, pleated skirt that was patterned a little like a kilt with blue and green the predominant colours. As I picked it up I could feel that the plaid wasn't as heavy as the real tartan, in fact it was quite lightweight. Holding it against me it came no further than half way down my thighs.

There was a pair of white, lacy topped hold-ups and a pair of silver strappy, mid height heeled shoes.

The only other piece of clothing was a pair of panties. There was no bra.

The panties were full and high waisted. So from that perspective they were modern. I picked them up and held my hand inside them. Being made of a pink, looseweave net, I suppose it was, they were as good as completely see-through.

I was getting into it. I was understanding more and more what Ade had said about CP being a ritual.

Dressing quickly I felt shivers of expectancy going through me as I was transformed. Transformed from an approaching middle age, conventional, business woman to a young girl looking rebel who was about to be punished by having her bottom spanked.

I hadn't seen the mirror until I was dressed for he'd hung the coat hanger holding the blouse and skirt over it. I'm sure that it was intentional that I wouldn't see it until then. And I was also sure it was equally as intentional that I should then look at myself in the nearly full-length mirror. It was all part of the ritual, an essential aspect of the ceremony, I realised with excitement.

My heart pounded when I saw myself in the mirror. I knew that in some ways I would look ridiculous. I am, I was very aware, simply too old to carry off the look Adrian was seeking other than in the special circumstances he was creating. But in those circumstances my appearance excited me.

The cotton blouse was not of a very high quality. The material was thin and looked and felt as though it was old, well-worn and had been washed too often. With all the buttons done up it did though fit me well. It was trim across my back and whilst it showed the outline of my boobs it didn't cling to them overly tightly. However, when I moved the jiggle of each orb under the material was very obvious indeed. As, of course, were the dark shadows of my nipples with the strong protuberances in the centre trying hard and largely succeeding I saw in the mirror to make mountains out of molehills.

Standing up straight the hem of the skirt did, at least, cover my stocking tops. Just. But when I bent or leaned forward past about forty five degrees it didn't. No at that degree of tilt I really did flash them, A few more degrees and the patch of skin between them and my panties was also revealed. And when I bent so my waist was at ninety degrees as I imagined I'd be when Adrian spanked me the skirt rode up so that most of the pink, net panties could be seen.

If his intention with the clothes and the mirror was to stimulate, excite and arouse me and make me even more amenable to the forthcoming spanking then he most definitely succeeded.

My hands were shaking, my knees were probably knocking and I know my breasts were wobbling and jiggling all over the place as I walked down the stairs to the formidable sounding basement. I opened the door and was part relieved and part frightened to see that the room was very dimly lit.

"Come in Michaela" I heard Adrian say.

Trying hard to accustom my eyes to the low light I walked into the fairly large room. I'd only been in it once before when Adrian had given me the guided tour of his large rambling house that, due to the recent property inflation, was probably worth well in excess of a million pounds. I couldn't see him but when he spoke again I realised he was standing behind the door.

"Go to the centre of the room Michaela and stand there" he said.

I did as he asked noting that the room was windowless, which wasn't surprising considering it was a basement. It was about twenty feet square with a large, low, modern bed at one end off to my right and a table at the other end to my left. In the middle of the room where I'd been told to stand there was a single, straight backed dining chair. There was a door alongside the bed.

Glancing around I could see that the bed had black, silk or satin sheets with the top one turned back as if inviting someone to get in. Looking the other way I saw that the table had some items on it that, at first, I couldn't make out. As my eyes became acclimatised to the dark I began to see what they were. There were several bottles that looked as if they contained oils and others that appeared to hold lotions. There was a pile of towels or flannels and a large ceramic bowl that looked as though it held water. Looking closer, I saw two vibrators, one black the other gold.