The Cane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now cumming; cumming continuously. It wasn't one of those orgasms that, like a firework rocket, explodes into being, roars up and then dies. This was different to that. Different to any orgasm I'd had before. Of course there were all the similar feelings; tingling everywhere, warmth rushing from my pussy to every part of my body, heaviness in my breasts and a searing ache in my nipples. It was all those and more. Each sensation was accentuated. It was as if I was on a mind expanding, acid-like drug. And it just went on and on and on. There was no peak or crescendo, simply a steady, fast flowing, stream of emotions and sensations that kept me at the very pinnacle of sexual arousal.

But now things were nowhere near as organised and orderly as earlier. They couldn't be, it would just not be possible for the two of us, as excited as we'd made each other, to continue in that fashion.

Although Adrian continued smacking me it was less powerful now. He'd done his job and he now seemed to have less enthusiasm for continuing to spank me. He'd administer the occasional blow but it seemed as if that was more because it was expected than because it was necessary. He'd also softly stroke and sooth the spanked places that I couldn't see but I guessed were red and inflamed. Again, though, this wasn't with the vigour and keenness of the early stages of my 'punishment and pleasure.' No, we now had other things on our mind, other things to do, other pleasures to gain to add to the massive amount we'd so far given each other.

His gown was completely open. My blouse was also completely open. My breasts were completely bare. His cock was also completely bare.

Adrian's hands were everywhere; in my hair, over my face and up and down my back. I was pulling his fingers into my mouth and sucking them just as I wanted to suck his cock. He was caressing and squeezing my breasts and nipples and stroking my neck. His fingers were on my bottom, between my cheeks, up and down my thighs and, mostly, buried deep in my cunt. I was slobbering and moaning as I rubbed his cock all over my tits and face. I was desperately trying to suck him, but our positions wouldn't permit that, so I started to wank him. I started wanking him. I wanked him by pumping my hand up and down taking the skin on his cock with it. I provided him with a surrogate cunt and felt such delight as is hips started to surge, as much as our positions would allow, as he began to fuck that.

"Oh God yes, yes, yes Adrian" I groaned and moaned and wailed as my orgasm erupted.

"Yes darling yes, cum for me, cum with me, make me cum" he grunted thrusting his cock up in my hand that was gripping it, probably a little too firmly.

I pumped quickly. Fast and furious with little thought for subtlety or sexual guile. What we both now so badly needed was to cum. There would be time later on for the more tender aspects of this amazingly different sexual experience.

I was grinding my pussy against the several fingers that he was now holding rigid inside me. At the same time I was pushing my breasts against his other hand squirming every last ounce of pleasure from my aching nipples that he was pinching and pulling, wonderfully hard.

You can always feel the moment when a man starts to cum. Well you can if you're holding his dick in your hand. It seems to harden even more and go rigid. It starts to throb and becomes warmer and then, of course it explodes with the surge of semen flowing up the tubes inside the bloated, blood engorged flesh.

And that's exactly what happened as I lay across Adrian's lap my clothes in total disarray, my breasts bare, my knickers around my thighs, my legs open and three or four of his fingers pumping in and out of my cunt.

I was lying half on my side holding his erection so that it was a few inches from my chin. So close, but too far and too awkward to get in my mouth. As I climaxed uncontrollably so suddenly his cock erupted. Spunk shot everywhere. It hit me in the eyes and splattered across my face and in my hair. Stream after stream of it shot across my head, shoulders and chest. I'd never experienced such an ejaculation with him and somehow that made me feel proud and even more excited.

We lay like that for a moment or two as our minds and bodies recovered, somewhat. But the awkwardness of our positions, and the now quiet severe stinging on my bottom and thighs, made it impossible to remain like that.

"Come, darling" he whispered lifting me off his lap so that I knelt beside him as he stood up, the dressing gown slipping off and staying on the chair. "Let me ease the pain."

Adrian lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the bed. He held my face in his hands and gently kissed my lips.

"You did enjoy it didn't you Michaela?"

I smiled up at him. "Yes Adrian I did, it was er, amazing I suppose."

"Are you in much pain?" he enquired, his hand slipping down my face until his fingernails could trail across my chest above my breasts.

"It does smart and sting, but it's bearable?" I replied moving my bottom from one cheek to the other as I saw his cock, that was just inches from my face twitch a couple of times, presumably in preparation for starting to become erect.

"That'll soon go away. I'll get rid that for you my darling, just wait a minute."

He left me, and walked through the door beside the bed. It was obviously a bath room for I heard the water running. He came back.

"Your bath will soon be ready, but first I need to put some lotion on your bottom Michy, so lay on your front on the bed please?"

Lying full length on the silk or satin sheets was very pleasant. I love the feel of silk on my body. It's so lustrous, cool, smooth and, somehow, almost decadent. And those feelings began to push the pain of my bottom to one side a little. It was still there, of course, but now other sensations were combining with that.

I turned my head to one side to look at Adrian as he gently slid the remains of the panties down my legs and then, one by one unbuckled my strappy shoes and removed them. He was half erect, his penis in that rather awkward and faintly ridiculous looking position of sticking nearly straight out from his body and horizontal to the ground. It did look good, though, and the thought that I could so quickly excite him also excited me. He carefully rolled the stockings down my legs and off my feet, so that I was now completely naked, the coolness of the silk caressing every inch of my body. It felt good as did his hands on my ankles easing my legs apart.

He'd earlier placed the two bottles from the table at the other end of the room, on the floor beside the bed. He sat beside me his bottom touching my knee. He poured a lotion from one bottle onto the cheeks of my bottom. It stung at first but only momentarily, and was then replaced by a wonderful coolness, similar but more intense to what the front of my body was receiving from the silk sheets.

"Nice?" he grunted thickly.

"Mmmmmm" I sighed in reply loving the feelings of his soft, office worker fingertips spreading the thick lotion all over each cheek and upper thigh.

I closed my eyes and gave into yet another amazing combination of sensations; yet another new experience; yet another instalment of this incredible sexual practice. Yes, yet another stage of the ceremony, and yet another example of the ritual that was called corporal punishment, but in my mind, was simply having your bum spanked.

Smoothing the cool liquid into me, his fingers on both hands visited every part of me between my waist and upper thighs. They visited, touched, stroked and eased the liquid onto each cheek, between them, along the crease of my bottom, over my anal hole, around the, now, throbbing, lips of my pussy and down and around my thighs.

It was lovely, and slowly the sensations provided by Adrian's fingers and the lotion became more powerful than the lingering tingling, smarting, stinging pain from the spanking. It didn't remove those feelings but linked with them to provide even more new sensations and experiences for me. I started to sort of cum is the only way I can describe the emotions. A sort of cum; a type of orgasm, a nearly climax. That's all I can really say about the feelings that were reverberating around my body as my lover so gently caressed me. They were the only descriptive passages I have for the sensations that were oozing from my bottom, all over my body as the man that had spanked it now soothed it. As he replaced the pain he'd given me earlier with the gentleness of his current cure. Yes as Adrian introduced me to yet another element of the spanking process.

"Now my darling, I bathe you," he said helping me up.

The bathroom was large and surprisingly airy considering the lack of windows. Everything was white, chrome or glass. From the tiles, which were wonderfully warm from the under-floor heating, to the kidney shaped, sunken bath in the corner that looked as if it could easily accommodate six people. Everything was luxurious. From the paintwork and the gleaming bathroom appliances, to the fittings and the large, corner wardrobe unit with floor to ceiling mirrored doors.

Although the bath was half full with a bluish coloured water that clearly contained oils and spices, he didn't lead me there. Instead, his hand coaxed me into the corner of the room by the wardrobes. The corner covered by mirrors, the corner where I'd be able to view myself from all angles. Yes, the corner where I'd be able to see my back, where I'd be able to see my bum where, I realised with a shudder as we covered the few feet, I'd see the trophy marks of my spanking.

I could hardly believe what I saw. And more so, I could hardly believe what I felt emotionally.

It hadn't been long since I'd returned from Crete where I'd got a lovely tan. I'd been able to sunbathe topless there, so my only "white bits" were a small patch of skin just above my pubes that were quite heavily trimmed at the time and the rather larger patches on each cheek. Well they had been white. But now, from the height of the curve of each buttock down to beneath where my bum became my thighs, there was a sea of pink and redness. Some patches were deeper coloured and looked fiercer than others, and across my left cheek there was the outline of a palm and fingers. From a pain point of view it actually looked far worse than it felt.

"See, my darling," Adrian murmured putting one arm around my shoulders and running the backs of his fingernails on his other hand across the redness, "they are our memories."

"Jesus Ade, I never thought they'd be so obvious."

"Well you're not planning to flash your bum at anyone for a while are you?" he laughed back his hand stroking me his erection now as good as full.

I let my hand fall to my side my fingers encircling his erection. "Oh you never know" I joked feeling quite excited at the extraordinary sight in the mirror.

"Ah Michy you see, that's the reward for the spanking master, his pupil can go with no one else without them knowing that she is owned by another man."

He helped me into the low bath, the warm, sweet-smelling water seeming to ease the stinging of my bottom almost immediately. I laid back, just my hardened nipples, my pubes and my toes above the water, my back against the enamel of the bath that, amazingly, was warm. I realised that he must have some form of heated bath enamel that allowed one to lean back without that chilly feeling.

He took a large, soft sponge and covered that with some sweet smelling liquid soap. He worked that all over my body, naturally I suppose and very welcomingly I know, concentrating on and between my breasts, the thatch on my mound and the top of my thighs that he'd gently and so easily coaxed open. At the same time, he was leaning over the bath kissing and licking my face and neck and gently sucking my lips into his mouth.

The sexual feelings from the sponge, the tender and caring sensations from his lips and tongue and the stinging and smarting that were the reminders of my spanking all combined into a delicious cocktail of feelings that, of course made me cum. It wasn't just those actions I realised, however, as the main force of the orgasm subsided, for then I found that he'd shoved most of the large, soft sponge right up my cunt.

"Now my darling," Adrian whispered as he removed the sponge from inside me, washed away my juices and gently kissed me, "It's time for me to bathe your bottom. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Adrian, yes I would" I sighed, our faces just inches apart.

"You want me to bathe your bottom, don't you?"

"Yes, yes please," I whispered, as once more I fell in line with the ritualistic requirements of the spanking ceremony.

It's as near impossible as makes no difference to lie on one's front in a bath without risking drowning. That's why, within just a few seconds, I was kneeling on all fours. My hair, wet from earlier, was plastered to my head, my breasts were falling free straight down from my chest, my arms were supporting me, my legs were slightly open and I was in the classic 'doggy' position. The position that seems to be the favourite sexual position of so many men. The one where I have so often been fucked from behind gaining such pleasure and sensations from the depth of the penetration that the position enables.

This time though I wasn't about to be fucked. No, this time I was about to watch in the mirrors on three sides of the bath, as my corporal punishment lover washed the trophy marks that were the outcome of our earlier spanking.

Both cheeks were now less red. Pink, I thought, not the earlier crimson. The marks, though pronounced on each cheek and both thighs, were not as fierce as earlier. Too pronounced, though, I recognised, for anyone in such a position to be able to comfortably take another lover without providing some, probably, hugely embarrassing explanations.

'The master's way' I thought. 'Of controlling his naughty pupil.'

The second time we did it was a few weeks later.

The preparation was very similar, as was the clothing, although, the outer garments were slightly more schoolgirlish. The getting dressed at Adrian's house alone, the clothes hanging up waiting, the mirror there for me to look at myself, the walk to the basement and the layout and furniture of that room were all replicable of the last time, my first time, my initiation into the world of spanking. He was there, but, again, he spoke only to ask me to stand by the chair. I did as asked as, three weeks after my initiation we prepared for our second spanking session.

It was then that I saw the difference, the surprise he'd referred to over the phone when he was in Rome earlier this week.

"Your bot's beautifully healed up now," he'd said running his fingertips across it as I'd laid naked, apart from a pair of black, seamed, fishnet hold-ups, on my bed after we'd made love one afternoon.

"We'll have to make a date in the basement again soon Michy won't we?" he'd gone on his finger pressing right on my anal opening.

"Yes I grunted," the feelings from his finger getting to me.

"I think your bum's ready darling don't you?" he'd asked applying a little more pressure, but more as an enquiry than a demand.

"Yes. Yes I think it is" I said not moving as he pressed just a little harder.

"So darling" he said, very thickly I thought as his fingertip slipped just inside that puckered ring of darkish skin. "Your body is as ready as your mind?"

His finger was just inside my anus sending such beautiful feelings through me. I knew, though, that he would go no further without some sign from me, for he was very aware that I didn't have a completely, open acceptance of anal sex. Not on moral grounds, purely the physical and pain issues I share with many women.

His words were, I thought, a little odd, but as my mind digested them they made sense. Spanking required both a mental and physical acceptance and compliance if the whole ceremony was to work effectively. We'd talked about that aspect, along with the many other aspects a couple of times since the last time but that was only during and after sex. As with most people, I imagine, we found talking about sexual matters in non-sexual situations rather difficult.

"I think I'm ready Adrian, both physically and mentally" I whispered, as I wiggled my bottom and pressed it back against his finger.

"Oh yes darling, yes, yes, yes he moaned," as he began finger-fucking my arse.

Those memories went through my mind as I stood in that basement, my hands clasped in front of me. I recalled them as I stood there in the short, blue, pleated skirt, tight, white, buttoned up blouse and striped tie. I felt my body respond to thinking of him having sex with my anus as I saw the difference, the surprise, the reward, as he'd termed it over the phone from Rome. He had told me as we both masturbated over the phone that this time there would be something new. I should have worked it, I should have guessed, but I hadn't. I had left it to him, after all I trusted him totally and he was the master of ceremonies with me the lead actor.

"Darling, your present" he whispered as he walked me to the centre of the room next to the chair. It was then that I saw it.

Lying across the seat of the chair was the cane.