The Dark Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a strange moment when the two women sized him up from across the room, as if he was a piece of prime meat. The expression on their faces alarmed him: there was a hunger in their cold eyes as they leered at him and a sinister smile played on their hard mouths.

He was lying in the queen sized bed without any clothes on as Theresa and Annette told him to. He had been on the verge of falling asleep again when they arrived. He had been falling in and out of sleep since 9pm. He felt out of place in the strange bed, in the strange room and he was on edge because his managers were going to come back at some stage. He and they were going to do some wild things together, Theresa promised him.

"The conference is over for the day Peter and we've both drunk far too much," Theresa said swaying slightly in her heels, while putting her handbag and jacket down in a chair. "Have you eaten?"

"Yes, Theresa. I ordered some room service, like you told me too."

"Good boy," Annette said, taking off her jacket and dropping it on another chair.

"And you didn't go out," Theresa continued. "Nobody saw you?"

"No, I stayed in here all day."

"Good."

Annette came to the edge of the bed. She quickly unbuttoned her creamy top and removed it.

"Theresa says you've got a really nice cock Peter."

"He sure does Annette -- it's a beauty," Theresa said, smiling. She pulled her top off over her head, dropped it to the floor and then started undoing her pants.

"God-dammit, I can't get the zipper undone on my skirt," Annette complained impatiently, trying to tear it down.

"Here, I'll help."

Theresa gently fixed it and pulled the zipper down. Annette's skirt slipped to the floor in a pile. She picked it up and then flung it into the chair.

"Thanks."

Peter lay there silently on his back, in the middle of the big bed, his cock hard as he watched Theresa and Annette strip. Both of the women stood there in their underwear for a moment. Annette turned her back to Theresa.

"Can you undo my bra?"

"Sure, and you mine?"

Theresa unsnapped Annette's bra and turned and Annette did hers. The two very tipsy women pulled their bras off. Peter gasped when he saw their beautiful breasts. His eyes grew wide when he saw them peel their panties off a moment later. Theresa and Annette were very attractive -- they looked lovely in the silver light and dark shadow.

He suddenly shifted his position as the two women pulled back the covers and slipped into bed on either side of him. He felt their warm bodies against him.

"Relax Peter," Annette whispered.

Theresa and Annette put their warm hands on his body as he lay there prostrate and shaking like a leaf in the darkened room. Hands ran along his ticklish thighs and over his trembling sides, hands caressed his hairless chest and travelled up his slim neck and over his chin -- fingers slipt inside his mouth. Hands moved softly over his face, while he lay there with closed eyes, his jaw dropping.

He tried to move.

"Don't move Peter," Theresa whispered, "or I'll tie you down."

Annette and Theresa shifted softly. He could smell the rich aroma of red wine and sweet spirits on their breath. Theresa placed her hand under his head and kissed him hard, breathing into his mouth as her lips met his. She forced her tongue inside. He gasped at the crude way she kissed and then he gasped again when Annette dropped her head and kissed the exposed skin of his neck. A moment later he felt Annette bite into the nape of his neck and he winced. She did it again, only this time harder and then again and yet harder still.

He tried to touch them but his hand was slapped away sharply. He lay there immobile while Theresa withdrew and Annette dropped her head. Her soft mouth sank slowly and inexorably into his, her warm pick tongue leading the way inside. Theresa bit him across the shoulder while her hand slipped along his twitchy abdomen. Then she shifted and took his sensitive nipple between her lips and sucked him hard. He broke the kiss, wincing with pleasure and pain, gently cradling Theresa's head in his large hands, looking down at her and trying to sit up.

"Easy Peter, lay back down and stay there like Theresa said."

"I can't..."

"Quiet Peter," Theresa said softly, putting her hands on his shoulders and pushing him down onto the bed.

Back down he went and the two women descended on him again. The young man twisted and groaned underneath them as they tortured his nipples and bit his upper body again and again. He made muffled sounds of pleasure and pain, breathing hard and rough through his nose - the two women made a meal out of his mouth, one after the other. Theresa ended up grabbing his dripping cock and stretching out on top of him to kiss him even harder while Annette watched and laughed softly.

They pulled and folded the bed sheets back until Peter's torso, hips and upper thighs were exposed to the caress of the cool moonlight.

"It's a beautiful thing, isn't it," Annette said softly, sitting up on her side and looking down at Peter's large penis.

"It sure is. Peter you're going to love this, I promise," Theresa said, smiling in the dark. "Annette and I love doing this."

"Are you going to...?"

"Yes Peter, we're going to kiss it for you. I'm sure you won't mind that, will you?"

"Yes and we're going to fire you, if you try and stop us."

Annette and Theresa laughed. Peter beamed - his eyes wide with excitement and uncertainty.

The two managers lay down on their bellies, wriggled in close to Peter and reached out for his dick. Peter stiffened as the women ran one hand up and down his body, while the other handled his cock. Their heads dropped and Peter felt their soft tongues flicking at his sensitive knob.

"Oh god," he hissed, as Theresa and Annette began to slurp and suck at the knob together with their parted lips, their heads turning this way and that.

Annette pumped him by hand for a moment.

"See it's not all that bad. We had to blackmail you to get you here, but it's worth it, hey?"

"Yes, Theresa," he admitted and then his eyes grew wide again. He gasped as Annette took the penis in her mouth.

Annette had placed her lips on the top of Peter's proud cock and drove down firmly and felt the point and shaft slide into her mouth, probing against her tonsils and down her throat. Annette sighed gently, closing her eyes and enjoying herself. She loved the feeling.

Theresa watched for a moment -- Annette seemed very reluctant to share Peter, so she decided to initiate her junior into the joys of eating her pussy. He should start learning the art as soon as possible, Theresa thought. She intended getting a lot of head from this good looking young man. Peter looked up at Theresa wildly as she crawled across to him and swung a leg over and sat down on his sweet angelic face.

He clasped her wriggling hips as she ground and rubbed her pussy against his lips and nose. She closed her eyes and smiled contentedly. Annette meanwhile was sucking Peter with long deep steady strokes, provoking him and drawing forth the beads of clear pre-cum.

A giggle escaped Theresa's lips -- her junior had accidentally run the point of his tongue against her asshole. Theresa shifted her position and adjusted him. Peter began licking her there again and again while she wriggled and grinned down at him beneath her. Annette sucked the tip quickly and noisily with pinched lips while she stroked his balls with her soft thumb.

"Hey, you want to swap," Annette asked Theresa.

"Sure."

"Oh boy," Annette said with a grin, "I'm looking forward to this."

Annette mounted Peter's face. She dropped down and felt him begin to lick and kiss her there. His hands took hold of his hips. Annette took hold of his head and directed him onto her clitoris.

"Right there Peter, kiss me right there and don't stop or your dead meat."

Theresa slid between Peter's legs. She picked up his hard cock from where it lay flat on his belly. She attacked the pre-cum oozing from the tip with her tongue. She took him inside her mouth and drew up and plunged down smoothly, relishing the feeling of having a man's penis penetrating and filling her throat. She loved the sensation of Peter's spongy hard centred knob battering its way past her tonsils and fighting its way in deeper.

She released the cock and looked at it -- Peter was all shiny, twitchy and large in the moonlight.

"God-dammit Annette, I don't want to wait anymore -- I need him on top of me."

"Yeah me too Theresa, but you go first," Annette said softly. She sighed as he gently sucked on her clitoris and ran his tongue around and around that delicious spot.

Annette slipped off Peter. Theresa lay back on the bed and stretched out.

"Come here Peter honey," Theresa said, inviting him into her body.

The young man looked down at Theresa. She was beautiful. She was the woman who had caused him so much torment and anguish for so long now. She was the woman who had control over him. She was lying there with her long legs open and her arms open, waiting for him.

"I love you Theresa," he admitted softly.

"Show me Peter. Come here, put it inside me and show me how much you love me."

"You go to her Peter," Annette said, "Love Theresa, like you've always wanted to."

Peter uncoiled his body over Theresa. She ensnared his legs in hers and placed one hand on his hip and the other on his wooden club of a penis and brought him into contact with her soft wonderful cunt. Annette lay down next to the two of them -- she ran her soft hand up and down his back and over his ass. She tickled the back of his neck with her fingers.

"Mmmm, awwww," he whimpered with awe as Theresa pushed him inside her body with her strong legs, pressing hard on his behind. Theresa moaned back up at him.

He lay against her body like the young vulnerable male he was. He lay in Theresa's arms and kissed her softly on the lips, the cheek and her nose while she ran her fingers through his hair. He looked down adoringly into her darkened eyes and tried to gain something further from her, something deeper.

"I think he really is in love with you," Annette said.

"Uh huh, he has a big crush on me. Give me another kiss darling."

They kissed deeply. Then Theresa guided his face into her ear. He fucked her with deep firm strokes, causing Theresa's head to rock back hard on the pillow with each collision of his body with hers. He was all big and clumsy, his hands crushing her breasts and his muscular body pinning her down.

"Such a crude attempt Peter," Annette whispered, running her hand between his ass cheeks, rubbing his asshole with her thumb again and again.

"It's okay Peter," Theresa cooed in his ear, while stroking his hair gently. "I know you're all stirred up because it's your first time with me."

It felt so good being inside Theresa, much better than his other sexual experiences with his two old girlfriends. Those occasions had been fumbling and inept. The two girls had been sweet, but too inexperienced -- they lacked Theresa's authority and knowledge.

"Oh god Theresa."

"Yeah, c'mon Peter -- give it to her," Annette said drawing closer, running both hands over him.

"Good boy -- you're really stirred up. Here let me get on top now Peter."

Theresa and Peter rolled across the bed until his manager ended up on top. She grabbed hold of his wrists and held him down, wrestling with him, while he breathed hard and heavy. She looked down at her junior with wild eyes through her damp mess of auburn hair. She sat up and then rose and plunged, rose and plunged, her cream coloured breasts bouncing. Peter reached out and grabbed Theresa's breasts and tickled the tips with his thumbs.

They attacked each other -- growing more and more noisy.

"Oh my god kid, I can't believe it," Theresa exclaimed, looking down at him. Then she closed her eyes and threw her head back.

"What is it," Annette asked.

"Oh god Annette! Awww gawd - he's gonna make me cum Annette! Maybe I do love you Peter! Maybe we should get married! What do you think Peter? Ohhh gawddddd!"

Annette began laughing.

"Oh yes Theresa," he exclaimed.

Annette laughed even louder and Peter looked up at Theresa with wide eyes and jaw dropping bliss.

He was there as well. He was almost frightened by the level of feeling and sensation they brought into being by their intense sex. How could a man and a woman generate so much pleasure together? It was her as well! It was her of all people, of all women, he marvelled.

Awww Theresa! Awww Theresa! Awwww! Awwww!"

"Oh my goodness, he's doing it as well," Annette said, surprised.

He abruptly sat up, grabbed at Theresa, pulling her into his arms. Theresa grabbed him by the shoulders and shoved him back down on the bed, landing on top of him. They rolled from side to side, their eyes opening and closing, chattering, swearing and shouting at each other, both of them still coming. They rolled right over and Peter ended up on top. Theresa held him tight in her sweaty arms, bearing down on his penis with her muscles, wringing him dry like a damp wash cloth. She wanted every drop he could give her.

They rolled again at her request and she ended up on top of him. Theresa kissed him deeply and noisily while he ran his hands through her damp tangled hair. His cock was still inside her.

"That was great Peter honey," she whispered, and then licked the sweat from his red face. "Now it's Annette's turn Peter. You have to satisfy her next."

Theresa laughed happily.

"Mmm yeah and it's about time too," Annette whispered.

"How do you like our latest stud Annette -- we haven't had one in a while," Theresa said, turning in Annette's direction. "He's one of the best sex toys we've ever brought away with us."

Peter looked up at his manager, his smile gone. The spell was broken. He looked at a lean and hungry looking Annette -- the sexy blonde was waiting for him and he had a job to do.

Theresa said he was a natural and she was right. He got big and hard again. He put a surprised Annette on her back and gave her cock until the sun began creeping across the bed and up the wall.

He was a natural -- he took care of the two female managers and the two female supervisors for nearly twelve months. Then he quit his job. Lynn had already left and then Theresa met her future husband soon after. Theresa cut Peter off from her beautiful body.

PART TWO -- August 2015

Peter began direct management of the Sales and Services division at a time when sales were at a record low and costs were far too high. The previous senior manager had been investigated, found to have committed fraud and been instantly dismissed - they had even been handed over to the police. Peter was hired to step in and take action -- to reduce costs, to raise sales and to uncover fraud and other criminal behaviour at work.

He was an effective manager with a reputation for getting the job done quickly. He had joined a number of inefficient underperforming workplaces over the years and very quickly identified the problems and acted. He was known for getting business divisions running smoothly again in no time at all. He significantly raised profits wherever he went.

The board gave Peter unprecedented powers over the Sales and Services division. They were happy to give him the room to move and just leave him to it. They were only concerned with the bottom line. Peter confidently stepped into his new role and did what he always did. He was sure he could obtain good results straight away and impress the board very quickly.

He began examining his whole staff, including his leadership. He carefully looked at everyone's performance and everyone's conduct. He found out who the troublemakers and saboteurs were, and he found out who wasn't meeting their key performance indicators on a consistent basis.

He also placed everyone under investigation and invited an audit team of his choice to come in and go through everything with a fine tooth comb. Peter wanted to locate any record of fraud or theft or impropriety and then act with that knowledge behind him.

It took Peter just over one month to gather all the information he needed to make his decisions. He knew what he had to do to get the division running smoothly again and making sales, as it was designed to do. He also knew what he needed to do to feel satisfied - really satisfied.

He sat in a large meeting room with all of his employee's files in neat piles in front of him. On the left side were all his male employees and on the right all his female employees.

He looked at the males first. He identified three guys who fit the profile for termination: two had engaged in theft and all three were consistently poor performers, troublemakers and saboteurs. He then identified two more potentials for termination: they were troublemakers of a lesser type, but independently minded and popular enough to undermine Peter and thwart his will. These two males were underperforming as well and hence could be threatened.

The other four males in the team were ideal: they were hard working older men with families. They were the stable types Peter liked -- they weren't interested in games and they would do what Peter told them to do without questions or arguments. Most importantly, they wouldn't look too closely at what Peter was doing.

He turned next to the female employee files. There were twelve women working under Peter. He sighed with satisfaction as he reviewed their files. Five of the women were untouchable: they were quiet and studious, minded their own business and did the best they could -- Peter was going to assist these women with coaching, offer them a bit more money and make them work even harder. Two of the women were older and Peter wasn't attracted to them: they were troublemakers of a lesser type - they were the sort who shut their mouths very quickly when someone senior spoke to them. Peter didn't expect much of a problem from their direction, once they started seeing people getting fired left and right of them.

This left five remaining women and Peter was pleased as he studied their files. Three of the women had actually committed fraud or theft and the other two were underperforming troublemakers and saboteurs. All of them were attractive and Peter believed he could successfully blackmail most of them into bed.

He looked at each file in turn, carefully evaluating each woman. He regarded each woman's personality and tried to judge her reaction, if Peter decided to go ahead with his plans.

First and at the top in seniority was Christine. She was a tall beautiful blonde. She was 30 years old. Christine was acting as the manager of the Sales team and was second in charge, after Peter. Christine had been committing fraud on and off for the last twelve months. She had siphoned thousands of dollars from the business. Peter was going to have a hard time hiding Christine's fraud from the board, but he would do it. He really wanted this woman and he was determined to control her for his own ends.

Christine acted all tough and cold, but Peter knew her type. He had blackmailed a dozen women like her before. She would very quickly comply when Peter laid out all the facts in front of her. He knew how to be ruthless and blunt in order to get what he wanted. She would be great in bed and she would be a good ally if any of his other targets spoke out against him.

Second and next down in seniority was Linda. She was a succulent and curvaceous blonde. She was 28 years old. Linda was a team leader in Sales and a quiet steady performer. Linda had made just one stupid mistake and taken five hundred dollars from a company account three months ago. She made some clever attempts to hide the fraud. It had taken Peter time and care to find Linda's indiscretion. He was so relieved when he found it. Peter was sure Linda was very frightened of being found out. Linda the quiet and steady performer was going to be a pushover.