The Dark Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So perfect, so beautiful."

"I didn't realise you were like this Peter," Christine whispered. "I thought this was all about you. I thought it would be just wham bam, thank you ma'am."

"No, I'm going to worship you for a while Christine and then I'm going to fuck you senseless," he said as he reached up and caressed her breasts.

"Right, there's the asshole I know."

"I'm going to fuck your brains out Christine."

"Don't count on it Peter, you asshole."

"Come here Linda," he said, gently reaching for her.

The two women lay side by side, their legs parted. He moved from first one to the other, his head dropping and his fingers and mouth moving. He lapped up trickling fluid and he gently punished their clits. He made Christine moan softly -- she almost slapped herself. He was close to making his second in charge cum, but he stopped and left her hanging there. She lay there red faced, but she refused to admit she felt anything. Peter ate Linda for a few more moments and then stopped.

"God, Peter," Linda said frustrated.

He sat up, his large fat cock twitching, the pre-cum beading at the tip.

"Suck it girls," he said, lying down on his back.

Linda and Christine looked at each other. Linda moved first. She stretched out on her belly between Peter's legs.

"C'mon Christine," Peter encouraged.

"Okay, okay -- I can do this," she said in response, trying to convince herself.

"You can beautiful - you're going to love this."

Yeah, right."

Linda wriggled over as Christine took a place before Peter's dick. Linda reached out and took the cock in her hand and pumped it a few times. She smiled at Peter and he smiled back. His pretty blonde supervisor kissed the tip with an open mouth.

"C'mon Christine."

"Oh God," she muttered.

Christine's head dropped and Peter felt her tongue flicking quickly at his balls. Linda meanwhile had taken Peter's dick in her mouth and was smoothly and slowly plunging down, gagging as the rock hard inches disappeared down her soft throat and then rose, exposing the dick before slowly dropping again. Linda then changed her approach and treated the underside of Peter's cock like an ice cream by licking it over and over again, drooling fluid.

Linda offered Christine the chance to take over. Peter's second in charge didn't look pleased. She liked giving head, but she wasn't relishing the chance to submit and please her blackmailer.

Christine carefully took the base of Peter's cock in her fingers and approached it with her lips. Peter smiled happily and smugly -- this was what he loved most. She placed her open mouth on the blunt engorged tip and was rewarded with pre-cum. She tasted it, closing her eyes tight. Christine began sucking her boss' cock.

Peter sighed happily and stretched his legs and toes. He watched Christine trying to take him inside her mouth. She exhaled warm air on the tingling tip and kissed him. Linda licked at his balls.

"Worship me Christine; worship my cock."

"Oh fuck off Peter."

"C'mon worship me."

Christine and Linda slowly grew more adventurous and less inhibited. One woman sucked the big cock and then withdrew, still gagging and coughing and then the other advanced on it and sucked it.

"Tell me you love it Christine - say it."

"Peter, I'm not a slut."

"Tell me Christine."

"Oh my god," Christine whispered and then she looked at her tormenter. "Okay, okay I love it Peter. I love your cock Peter."

She looked down at the red oozing penis and swore it was throbbing. For a moment something very primal and buried rose to the surface. Christine took Peter's cock back in her mouth and sucked it vigorously and aggressively.

"Tell me Christine."

"I love it Peter. I love your cock Peter. I want to worship it forever."

"Good girl," Peter whispered after he heard Christine say the words. She was back at the cock and was sucking him fast and hard, her gooey palm and dripping fingers clenching him and pumping him.

He was so ready for sex. He was going to have Christine first and he was going in without a condom again. He gently pushed Christine on her back. The spell was suddenly broken and Christine gasped. She couldn't believe she had allowed Peter to do this to her. She had acted like a slut.

"Peter," Christine said firmly, trying to close her legs and sit up. "I've changed my mind. I'm not going to have sex with you."

Peter grabbed Christine's wrists and pushed her back down on the bed again. The tall blonde struggled, lashing out at him with her long legs, twisting from side to side as he bore down on her from above. She fought to get free of his strong grip, but he held her pinned to the bed.

"Peter I said no," she said. "I don't agree to this. I want you to let me go, right now."

Her refusal turned him on. His heart raced and his breath was ragged. He was so excited.

"Peter," Linda said. "She doesn't want to."

"Stay out of it Linda," Peter said. "You both agreed to come here with me. We have a deal."

His second in charge was trying to keep her cool. She was trying to remain objective and commanding. Peter took both of Christine's wrists in one hand and reached down with the other and started caressing her legs, inviting her to open them.

"Peter, no."

"C'mon Christine, open your legs."

Peter managed to wedge his lower body between Christine's knees. He pushed firmly, causing her to slowly comply. He made her open her legs and draw her knees back. She was adopting the perfect angle for him -- Peter wanted her in a submissive sexual position, beneath him, so he could penetrate her deeply, really nail her beautiful body to the bed. He really wanted to enjoy her, really give her a good, long and deep loving.

"Oh Peter, oh no, don't Peter," she said softly, pronouncing the words carefully. "Ohhh please Peter, don't, don't, don't."

Christine words only added gasoline to Peter's fire. She kept trying to avoid him, but her boss was relentless and he just wasn't going to stop. He was totally focused on getting inside Christine.

Her lower body was perfectly exposed before him. Her legs were open wide enough and her pussy was on display before him. Peter's big cock was just an inch away. Then the tip was touching Christine's lips.

"Ohhh please don't hurt me Peter," she whispered up at him.

'I'm not going to hurt you beautiful, I promise -- just stop fighting me. I'm going to penetrate you and that's all there is to it."

"Oh, but I don't want to Peter," she whispered again.

"Christine -- you do want it and I want it as well."

"Asshole."

Peter bore down. The tip, then the knob and then inch after inch of cock sank inside Christine's squirming body. Peter sighed long and slowly -- he closed his eyes. She felt so good -- so deep, soft and hot. He let go of her wrists and she slapped his face twice and smiled with satisfaction.

"Don't," he hissed at her.

"Well get out of me Peter."

"No Christine, God no" he whispered, inviting her to stretch her legs out and be more comfortable.

Christine did and so did Peter. He refused to remove his penis from her body -- it felt so good being inside Christine up to his balls and just holding that position.

"I'm going to promote you Christine. I'm going to lobby the board and get you promoted beautiful - you too Linda."

"What are you talking about Peter," Christine asked confused.

"I'm going to get you promoted to the head of Finance and Purchasing. You'll be a senior manager and will sit on the board Christine. And Linda you'll be head of Sales."

"What, can you do that," Linda asked, amazed.

"Damn right I can."

"I don't know if you can do that Peter -- I think you're full of shit."

"I will Christine - I swear and promise."

Peter loved Christine passionately. He held her under the shoulders and looked down at her. For a while she refused to look at him. Then finally she looked up at him and they gazed into each other's eyes. He could see the pleasure playing upon her lovely features. She licked her lips occasionally and her nostrils were flared. It made him so happy to look into this woman's eyes and build a connection with her, despite the fact that she still probably despised him.

"Tell me you love it Christine. Tell me."

"Oh fucking gawd Peter, not again" she returned. "I'm not screaming and hitting you anymore, isn't that enough?"

"No, tell me Christine."

"Peter, no."

"Please Christine -- tell me you love it."

"I love it Peter, I love it," she finally whispered up at him. "Awww Peter, I love it. I love it."

"Awww Chris I love it to. Tell me you want my cock inside you all day and all night, every day and every night."

"I want you inside me every day and night."

"And all day and all night, he added."

"Yeah all day and all night Peter. You can hide your penis in me as much as you want little boy. He can stay in there forever. How's that asshole, does that make you happy?"

"Yes Christine -- I love it. I'll stay stuck in you forever."

Their hips slapped softly together and their open mouths slipped together and their tongues slid slowly around. Christine ran her hands up and down Peter. The big cock thrust inside her body.

"God, you do like playing the slut Christine," Linda muttered, lying on her side.

Linda was confused and annoyed with Christine, with Peter, with both of them: Peter had blackmailed Christine, and Christine had refused him and tried to fight him off, showing him her strength and integrity. Now she was acting like the slut Peter wanted her to be. What was she doing?

Christine ignored Linda.

Was she was missing out on something great, Linda asked herself. How could she be thinking that?

Linda marvelled at herself, a second later.

The sex went on and on. Their bodies shone with perspiration, their limbs swung and their muscles rippled. Christine's sweet sounding breath was pounded out of her in soft regular bursts. She ran her fingers through his damp hair and tore at his back with her long manicured nails. The two of them were such bullshit artists, Linda thought. This whole night seemed to be some sort of weird mating ritual for both of them. Were Peter and Christine just playing some dark game together characterised by control, power and pleasure? But then Linda remembered that he really did blackmail Christine into this. Christine really did say no to him and he had just held her down and fucked her anyway.

"Ohhh gawd Chris," he said loudly.

"Feels good, doesn't it Peter -- awww yesss."

"Sure does Chris -- gonna light you up and make you cum beautiful."

"You're so crude buddy. Awww gawd, awww gawd, awww gawd!

Peter sealed Christine's open mouth and drove his tongue back inside as she came. She held him tight and dug her fingernails into his upper back and dragged hard. He ground his cock around inside her - one of his hands down between her legs, his fingers rubbing her right. She shook as if an electrical current was passing through her body from head to foot. They rolled across the bed, tangled up in each other's limbs, gasping and shrieking.

"Pair of fucking monkeys," Linda muttered.

Peter knew Christine had it in her. Then a moment later he shot it in her -- he seeded her.

Linda watched the two of them together. Christine pulled Peter down on top of her and encouraged him to give it to her. Linda still couldn't figure out why Christine had changed her character so quickly and abruptly -- she had gone from a prude, refusing every advance Peter made to acting like a slut. Linda could only conclude that Christine had decided to give in and play the slut, so she could finalise her big promotion.

He shot his load, whimpering as he did it. Christine nurtured him, deducing correctly that he was seeking a loving mother right then and there, even though he acted like an alpha male. She indulged him. He grew all red in the face and his big body rocked hard. The purple raging cock fired deep.

"It's your turn next Linda," he said softly, while Christine ran her fingers through his hair and offered Peter her breast.

The blonde supervisor watched Christine place her hand on the back of Peter's head and guide him to her breast. He agreed and took the nipple between his lips. Christine nursed him. She ran her fingers softly through his hair.

For a moment Christine wondered who in the hell she was and why she was doing what she was doing. Then the smile returned - it played at the edges of her lips. She closed her eyes happily. She knew exactly what she was doing and why she was doing it. She knew how to play to win.

She kept him there at her breast and imagined her bright future. Everything was going to be perfect.

******

Peter sat in a lounge chair naked, before a wide high hotel window. He gazed at the dark glittering city stretched out from the left of him to the right of him. He sipped a glass of scotch tentatively, lost in thought.

Christine lay curled up on her side asleep -- the shape of her golden shoulder and the curve of her hip visible beneath the creamy silk sheets. She snored softly. She turned from side to side, restless in the unfamiliar bed. Now and then she whispered, sighed gently and tumbled down some dark well into another strange dream.

He assumed that Linda was asleep as well, but she had regained consciousness with a gasp. She lay there on her back, eyes blinking slowly and her mouth dry. She stared up at the grey ceiling. She became aware of Peter sitting there, his back to her, staring out the window. She turned her head carefully, regarded him with narrow eyes for a few moments and then slipped quietly from the bed -- she was naked.

Peter sensed Linda's presence. She appeared in front of him. She stood there looking down at him quietly. He put the glass of scotch down on the table next to him and looked up at her, silently inviting her in. She curled up in his lap -- a beautiful naked woman curled up in his lap like a child or a sleepy cat. He kissed Linda softly on the lips and stroked her hair.

The fine line of dawn was beginning to break on the horizon line and the city was beginning to take on a different complexion.

"How much longer are you going to do this," she asked.

Peter looked down at her, feigning ignorance.

"You know what I mean."

"I don't know Linda," he said softly, still caressing her and holding her close. "I've been doing this for so long. I don't know how to do anything else."

"Don't you think it's time you made a change and became a human being again? Don't you think it's time you stopped being a monster?"

Peter nodded thoughtfully.

"You know I could never be with a monster, don't you Peter," Linda said, her face becoming strangely vivid, as the early dawn lit up her features in pale gold.

"You do love me Linda, like I love you?"

"I don't know Peter -- is there a man to love beneath that terrible exterior, or are you just all monster to the core?"

"I don't know."

"A woman did this to you -- someone hurt you very badly when you were younger and more vulnerable. This is all about revenge, isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

"Don't you think you've suffered enough; don't you think you've made others suffer enough as well?"

"I don't know."

"Well I know Peter," Linda said, sitting up and looking at him gravely. "You have to stop this. You have to apologise to Christine and to Colleen. You have to stop right now, if you want to have a chance with me."

"Yes, you're right. I love you and I can't keep doing this anymore -- but how do you know about Colleen?"

"How do you think I know," she asked, her face growing dark and her eyes hard and brilliant black. Then she became murky. She leant forward and kissed him on the mouth, her hands clutching his face. "How do you think I know?"

Peter awoke with a start, his heart pounding. Linda was lying in his arms peacefully. He looked down at this lovely woman.

He had to become a better man.

"I'll do better, I promise Linda," he whispered at her.

"You better asshole," came Linda's soft reply.