The Dark Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen knew how to blow a man and she knew how to wrap a man around her little finger while doing it. She knew how to get men to eat out of her hands doing this -- she did it to her fiancée all the time. Peter had offered her a promotion -- what else would he offer her? Would he offer her more money? Would he offer her a company car? Would he give her the photos and evidence he had against her?

"Suck it Colleen."

Colleen took Peter's well licked and well rubbed cock in her mouth. She dropped hard and withdrew, her lips slipping over the knob, before plunging again smoothly. She suddenly stopped and withdrew, a stream of pre-cum and thickened saliva running from Colleen's lip and the tip of the engorged looking knob. She looked up at him hopefully.

"Give me the photos you have Peter or else I'll stop," she said desperately, trying to bluff him.

"Keep sucking Colleen. I told you I'd fire you, remember."

"Peter, please -- I don't want to!"

"Come on beautiful -- I'll double your salary and give you the car you want."

Colleen wiped her eyes aggressively. Her head dropped. She sucked Peter's dick deep and quickly with butter soft strokes. She cupped his balls and brushed them with a feathery touch. She removed her mouth and pumped him by hand, causing him to squirt more clear fluid. Colleen saw the pre-cum and lunged at it, flicking her tongue up the shaft and over the knob. She took Peter's cock back inside her mouth and looked up at Peter with her big blue eyes as he gazed down at her -- she really gave good head.

Peter knew his employee was trying to gain control over him. He had been in this situation so many times before with so many women. Females like Colleen were great in bed and they thought guys like Peter would just crumble and eat out of their hands if they got some. Peter had slept with so many women who were young, good looking and great in bed. He had received so many good blowjobs.

Colleen sucked him relentlessly and so exquisitely. He felt her mouth against him and the pressure was just so perfect and the speed was just right and the way she turned her head at the top of the stroke was just how he liked it. He was starting to close his eyes, he was lying back and stretching out and his cock was tingling. God she really was good at this, he thought.

"Come here Colleen," he muttered. He wanted her to get on top of him.

He had to grab her and lift her off his dick.

"No, I'm not going to fuck you Peter -- you asshole. No!"

"I'll fire you Colleen; I'll make sure you go to prison, I swear I will," he hissed, wrestling with the beautiful 24 year old girl.

"God I hate you Peter! Why are you doing this?"

"Come here Colleen."

"I don't want to! I don't want to!"

Peter took the crying woman in his arms. He cradled her, stroked her hair and gently whispered in her ear. He held her in his arms. Peter was going to fuck Colleen and that's all there was to it. She mounted him, and allowed him to quickly adjust his cock so it sat against her pussy. Colleen's face was buried in his shoulder. He rubbed her pussy with his knob - she was wet and slippery despite her complaints and anger.

He broke a rule -- he declined to use a condom. Colleen had gotten to him, despite his vast experience. He was being sloppy.

"Are you okay? Are you going to agree Colleen?"

"Yes, yes Peter -- just do it. Peter, will you just do it please."

"Sit down on it Colleen," he said, one hand on her hip and the other on his cock. "That's it Colleen, that's it -- good girl."

He held her slim waist in his large hands as she unceremoniously dropped and skewered herself on his great big cock. She refused to look at her tormenter as she forced her body down against him and felt her pussy stretch to accommodate him. He slipped inside her, impaling her deeper and deeper.

Peter smiled contentedly, really enjoying the sensation of his hard dick disappearing inside Colleen's delicious petite body. She felt molten. She felt like a warm snug honey pot. He got most of his big cock inside her. Peter knew Colleen enjoyed the feeling of having him deep. He heard her groan softly, right in his ear as his cock struck and penetrated her. He could feel her breath quicken.

"You're such a bastard Peter," Colleen said thickly.

"You're going to be all mine Colleen."

"No, I won't you bastard. No I won't."

She started slapping his shoulders with her hands. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her close again.

He held her tight against him -- her body in his arms. He calmed her, but Colleen still refused to look at him. He felt her quiver softly as he ran his hands up and down her spine, rubbed the back of her neck gently and ran his fingers through her golden hair.

He placed his hands on her waist again and encouraged her to rise and fall. Colleen knew what Peter wanted and gave it to him. She began to bounce, ascending swiftly and crashing down smoothly, releasing Peter's red shiny shaft and then swallowing it whole in her beautiful hairy mouth. He could see Colleen's fluid running down the length of his shaft, only to grow frothy as her flashing body rubbed and churned it.

Her pert tanned breasts bounced. Her cute ass plunged. Her sweet hips slapped. She moaned softly.

"Look at me Colleen," he invited softy.

"No, I don't want to,' she said, shaking her head.

"I want to see your face when you cum."

"No, you won't do that to me," she insisted.

"Oh yes, I will."

"No," she whined in a high pitched voice and then let out another soft moan.

'C'mon beautiful, show me your eyes," he urged.

Colleen opened her eyes and looked down at Peter. She placed her hands on his shoulders and fucked him hard and fast. Her breath erupted in short sweet bursts in his face, as she crashed down on him.

"You're an asshole Peter," she said, breaking into a smile despite herself. "You're not going to fire me are you?"

"No way Colleen - provided you keep fucking me like this."

The two of them stared into each other's eyes excitedly, both of them grinning. Now and then Colleen would close her eyes, her jaw would drop and she would gently throw her head back. The sex felt better and better as time raced on.

"I'm gonna make you cum Colleen."

"No Peter, I'm going to make you cum first."

"No, you first and it's going to feel so good. Awww."

"Ha, I don't think so. Awww awwww, you asshole Peter," Colleen said loudly, her brow creasing and then her jaw dropping. "Do you usually blackmail girls into sleeping with you?"

"Awww -- yeah, all the time beautiful."

Colleen squeezed her pussy tight with each upward stroke, giving Peter just a touch more stimulation on his upper shaft and knob. She was going to make him cum first, just like she said she would. She grinned down at him.

"Mmmm, you're gonna cum any second - aren't you Peter," she teased.

"No, no, no Colleen."

"Yes, yes, yes," she insisted.

'Awww Colleen awww."

"Awww c'mon Peter, awww c'mon," she urged him, in her fake orgasm voice, mocking him.

He held her hips lightly and let her do all the work. Her lower body undulated, rolling back and forth, and rising and falling fast. Peter looked at Colleen's tight tanned body -- his big hard cock was inside there. It was too much for a man to deal with, even a man like Peter with all his experience.

Colleen was right. It was any second. The underside of his knob and shaft just felt too delicious.

"I knew it -- you bastard! C'mon Peter, c'mon!"

She clobbered his erupting cock with her tight pussy. She fucked him with a few more hard pounding strokes and crashed down a final time and held on tight as his legs shook from bucking hip joint to curling toes.

Colleen got it all in one go. Peter fired all his semen in one go and he was done. He held Colleen's beautiful little body against his, her face in his chest and his face buried in her messy blonde hair as he came explosively.

After a few minutes Colleen untangled herself and peeled her sticky skin off his. She felt like a dirty slut, but she couldn't help grinning at him. She was all confused by him. How did she feel about him?

"I'm going home Peter -- I've had enough for tonight," she said, suddenly disgusted.

He nodded.

"I'll want to do this again Colleen and soon," Peter said softly, watching Colleen pick up her clothes from the floor and start getting dressed.

"Sure Peter. I don't really have much of a choice do I."

He shook his head. He smiled.

"And next time I'll make you cum first."

"Sure buddy," she muttered, "in your dreams."

******

Colleen came into work the next day and she seemed fine, though a bit quiet. Peter looked in her direction a few times that day, but she declined to look back at him. She was talkative, but distracted and distant. She said she wasn't feeling well. Peter called Colleen into his office before lunch and enquired after her -- she refused to smile at him and barely spoke a word. He promoted Colleen into the new position of Manager of Services. He handed her a new contract to sign and dropped a set of car keys in her hand when he had her signature on the documents.

"It's twice your current salary Colleen."

'Wow, thanks Peter," she said softly, "I thought you were lying."

"No, not at all Colleen. Also there's no need to bring back any of the clothes you stole."

She nodded.

'Now please Colleen, I really need you to suck my cock."

'What, now, here in your office," she asked, looking around.

"Sure."

"Oh god, okay Peter," she said, having accepted her fate calmly, at least for the time being.

She came around to him, got down on her knees and unzipped him. Peter had informed his personal assistant that he and Colleen were not to be disturbed for the next hour. He kept her there on her knees for the whole hour.

Peter sent Christine and Linda a formal meeting request five days after his first night with Colleen. The two women accepted the invitation promptly -- the meeting was set for 3pm that day. Peter was going to blackmail both women at once and then enjoy a threesome at a high priced hotel that night.

At 3pm Christine and Linda showed up at his door for their meeting. Peter had developed friendly relations with both women. Christine noticed that her boss liked to ogle her, but a lot of men liked to ogle her, so she didn't get too upset. Still he was a bit unprofessional, she thought. Linda noticed Peter looking at her as well as she walked past his office. His eyes usually dropped to her cleavage whenever they spoke for more than two minutes. Linda judged him to be a pervert. It didn't bother her too much -- he was a good looking older man and he wasn't sleazy. He was just horny.

"Come in and close the door," he invited, smiling.

Linda closed the door and sat down next to Christine. Peter could barely keep a professional demeanour.

"You look happy Peter," Christine said, scrutinising her boss' facial expression. She sensed something wasn't right.

Linda watched carefully as well -- Christine was correct. Peter was up to something.

He opened his desk drawer and pulled out the files. He put them down in front of the two women.

They looked at him, confused.

"Please open them."

Christine and Linda opened their files and studied the contents in silence. He waited patiently. After a few minutes of the clock ticking, the time dragging by, Linda closed her file and looked up at her boss.

"I'm so sorry Peter," Linda said, her voice growing thick with emotion. "I made a horrible mistake."

"Yes, I never thought you would steal money from the company Linda."

"No," she replied. Peter almost came in his pants as he watched his supervisor start to blubber at him. She looked so beautiful, the tears running from her large blue eyes.

He promised himself that he would lick the tears from Linda's face the first chance he got.

"And you Christine," he asked, turning to his second in charge.

"I'm happy to give you my resignation Peter. I've done some good things here."

"Yes, you've done some good things here Christine. You've also stolen thousands of dollars from here as well. How did you think you were going to get away with it for so long?

"Look, I'll just give you my resignation now and go," Christine said, trying to keep her cool and not start crying like Linda.

Christine could see that Peter was really enjoying this. He was sitting forward in his chair, his eyes sparkled and he was almost grinning. She was sure his dick was hard.

"Well, I'm thinking about firing you both right now and handing you over to the police."

"No please Peter," Linda pleaded.

"What do you want Peter," Christine demanded, growing upset. She was shrill: "What do you want?"

"I don't want to fire you both and call the police, but I will if you don't do as I say."

"You want to sleep with us, don't you?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I want Christine."

"C'mon Linda, let's go."

"Don't move a muscle Christine. I have your termination letters right here," Peter said, pulling the letters out of his drawer. "You're both fired. I'm going to call the police right now."

Peter picked up his telephone and punched in a number. Christine and Linda watched him terrified. He started speaking.

"Okay Peter," Christine exclaimed. "You win asshole. I'll sleep with you once. I bet you're so happy now, aren't you?"

He hung up the phone.

"Thank you Christine, thank you for agreeing. What about you Linda?"

"Okay Peter, okay -- I can't believe this."

"Believe it Linda, he's an asshole."

"Okay, this is what I need you to do," he said.

******

Peter unlocked the door to their hotel suite and ushered Christine and Linda inside. He closed and locked the door behind him. The two women ran their eyes over the elegant and luxurious room -- their eyes seeking out the bedroom. Christine quickly turned back to Peter.

"Right, we need some ground rules buddy," Christine stated, as Peter approached. "For one thing..."

Peter took Christine in his arms and sealed her mouth with a kiss.

"Peter, stop -- no kissing," Christine said, breaking away.

He pulled Christine close and kissed her on the lips again, gently caressing her face with his fingers and thumb, while sighing with satisfaction. He reached out and began unbuttoning her top.

"No, Peter," she said, breaking the kiss. "Peter. Peter, stop it."

"Come here Linda," he said thickly, reaching for her.

Linda looked at Christine. She took Peter's hand and allowed him to draw her in. He placed one arm around Linda's waist and one arm around Christine's waist. He gently pulled the women in close.

"Peter, I don't feel right about this. I..."

He ignored Linda's doubts. He gently held her chin in his fingers and kissed her deeply. Linda shuddered slightly, but did not pull away and fight him off like Christine did. He took advantage of Linda, pressuring her to open her mouth. She did and he slid his tongue right inside her mouth. He let Christine go and went to work on Linda's top, unzipping it and pulling it up over her head while she shook her head softly. He dropped the top to the floor and undid her short skirt and then quickly dragged it off. Peter undressed Linda without any ceremony or intimacy -- he wanted to see her naked.

"Peter," Linda whispered. "Please Peter."

She stood there - looking at Peter with a stunned expression, flinching softly as Peter removed each piece of clothing from her body. Peter reached behind Linda and unsnapped her bra. He took it from her. He got down on his knees and pulled down her underwear and threw it aside. He regarded Linda's curves, running the palm of his hands over her broad hips, kissing her soft abdomen and her large breasts. He kissed Linda's mouth again, while she wriggled in his arms and pounded his shoulders and chest softly with her fists.

"You're an asshole Peter," Christine stated.

Peter pulled Christine closer. He turned to her.

"No Peter."

"I swear it Christine -- I will call the police and I will fire you. I'll make it so you'll never get a good job again. You'll lose everything."

"Oh my god," Christine muttered. She started crying. Peter was so turned on.

He pulled Christine to him. Their lips met in another deep kiss. Christine slapped his chest once with her hand, but he had beaten the fight out of her, at least for the time being. Christine opened her mouth and accepted Peter's tongue inside. She closed her eyes tightly - a tear ran down her cheek. He stripped her of all her clothing. He then quickly took off his own clothes -- Peter's big cock was hard and ready.

"C'mon, let's go to bed girls," he said, an arm around each woman.

He made Linda lie down on her belly, her face buried in the pillow. He lay down on top of her, his large body covering her.

'Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," Peter enthused, as he passionately kissed the back of Linda's beautiful body and ran his hands under her and along her sides.

"You're such a sleazebag Peter," Christine announced softly, as she lay on her side.

"Absolutely," he said and then he turned back to the blonde beneath him. "You're so beautiful Linda -- mmmm, mmmm, mmmm."

He licked along her spine, blowing warm air over the wet places where his tongue had trailed and lapped. She shivered gently. He cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. Peter wanted Linda up on her hands and knees -- she complied. Peter wanted her to drop her head and upper body and she did. He gently caressed Linda's behind and then softly ran his hand over her pussy, stroking her clitoris. Linda sighed despite herself -- she still wasn't on board with this, but Peter was making her feel good. He wasn't hurting her. He was such a horny type, she thought.

Then his head dropped and he ran his flat tongue over Linda's asshole and buried his mouth against her.

"Peter," Linda exclaimed, shocked.

"Wow, he's an ass kisser," Christine muttered. "I should have realised."

"Mmmm, mmmm. mmmm," he murmured softly as he slowly circled and probed Linda's asshole with his tongue. She hadn't showered -- he was so pleased.

She gasped and giggled. She wriggled. He had to hold her in place for a while. Finally he gave it up, she was just too sensitive. Linda looked up at Peter red-faced and lay on her back. She opened her legs and watched him.

"Hold that thought Linda; I'm going to warm Christine up first."

"Oh I don't think that's necessary Peter -- Linda seems to be enjoying it, so stick with her."

Peter made Christine lie back. He gently took her left foot in his hands. He lowered his head and kissed her glossy painted toes and the underside of her foot. He stroked her with his tongue over and over again until her sole was shining.

"Here Peter you pervert, do this one as well," Christine said, offering her right foot to her boss. She wriggled her toes.

"Yum."

"C'mon Peter," she said firmly.

Linda laughed.

Christine watched him, quietly pleased -- he was pretty contemptible, but at least he could be submissive. Watching him kiss her feet was nice. Christine loved having her feet kissed. She loved being in a position of power when it came to men.

"I want to go down on you Christine," Peter whispered after licking her right foot and allowing her to rub both wet warm feet over his face, pinch his nose with her toes and force them inside his mouth.

Both women laughed at him.

"Very well then," she said, trying to muster as much objectivity and authority as she could.

Christine opened her legs and Peter gazed at her beautiful pussy. She was so perfectly wrought -- her pussy was all soft coral coloured swirls set amidst dark golden hair. Christine looked at Linda and smirked as Peter's head dropped. She put her hand on the back of his head. He gently rubbed her outer lips and plied her open. He ran his tongue over Christine's delicious open fruit, while she closed her eyes and lay back.