The Dick Underneath The Stairs Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

"Yeah, me neither…look at the size of that motherfucker, girl!" whispered Isabella as Tai moved slightly in front of her to get a better view of the action taking place in the bedroom.

The black man placed his shiny, wet length onto the crevice separating the blonde's asscheeks. Both Isabella and Tai could see how far his dick reached up the blonde's backside. Neither could imagine taking that much dick into their pussies!

"He's going to split her in half!" Tai said breathlessly as she watched the man take hold of his mule-like dick and began to smack the blonde on her asscheeks, which elicited deep moans from her.

"You're right…I've got to see this…I can't believe we're doing this shit, Tai!" Isabella whispered excitedly as she moved up behind Tai and peered into the window.

The black man took his hands and began to knead and spread the blonde woman's asscheeks. The pink wetness of her pussy was visible. Her pussy looked so tiny compared to the width and length of the black man's dick!

The black man guided the tip of his dick to the woman's opening and inserted his dick into her. The blonde woman arched her back to get away from the massive intruder but the black man held her hips firm as he continued to guide his length into her upturned ass and coat his dick with her juices. Her pussy squelched loudly as he continued to enter her.

"Mmmmm….Ughhhhh….Ahhhhhhh…," Isabella and Tai heard the woman's loud moans through the window. The woman's head began to shake left to right as if she was attempting to dislodge the black man's huge dick. The black man leaned forward and placed a wet kiss on the woman's back, which seemed to calm her writhing. He then straightened back up and continued his assault on her helpless, wanting pussy.

"I've got twenty dollars that says she makes him stop…there is no way she can take all of that dick into her little body!" Isabella said as she placed her hands on Tai's shoulders.

"You're on…the redhead he fucked two weeks ago was even smaller and she took it and loved it, Izzy," Tai said as she felt Isabella kneading her shoulders. Her hands felt good on her body!

The black man held onto the blonde woman's hips while he fucked her with long, slow, rhythmic strokes. His penis, alternately exposed and then hidden within her, glistened with her wetness. The blonde's pussy stretched snugly around the shaft keeping a firm hold, providing just the right friction as it followed every contour and vein on the surface of his cock. The woman moaned nonstop!

"Mmmm….Ooooohhhhhh….Ewwwwww….Ahhhh……AH…AH…I'm Cummmmingggg…Oooohhhh…..YESSSS!" the blonde woman screamed the strongest orgasm of the night overtook her and she suddenly began to shudder all over which caused her pussy to grip the black man's dick in a chokehold. The black man continued to pound her bouncy asscheeks into submission without let-up.

"Goddammm! Fuck me…fuck me you black motherfucker…Ahhhhh…Ohhhh…," the blonde continued to scream as her knuckles went white gripping the corner of the bed. Her cum had coated the black man's dick to the point where his entire dick from tip to base was a clear, whitish color.

"Holy Shit!", whispered Isabella as her hands began to move down the front of Tai's blouse and onto the slope of her bountiful breasts.

Tai felt Isabella's hands moving toward her breasts and she did nothing! She was too excited to say anything and/or deny her friend's ministrations. In fact, she needed someone to take hold of her tits as she felt that any minute she was going to orgasm herself just from the excitement that was taking place in the bedroom! Her pussy was unbelievably wet. The wet, sucking sounds coming from the blonde woman's overworked pussy was turning her on to no end!

Tai and Isabella could see the sweat flowing down the black man's back as he began to really pound into the blonde woman, feeding her all of his length! The woman's pussy was making wet, farting sounds each time the man's dick entered and exited her pussy. The woman had ceased moaning and was now screaming nonstop as orgasm after orgasm raced through her body. The black man never slowed his tempo…in fact, he seemed to increase it as the woman's screams became more primal.

"H-How can she take a fucking like that, Izzy?" Tai asked as she felt Isabella's hands slide smoothly down the slopes of her breasts and cup them just the way she liked them to be held. She felt Isabella's breath on her neck and then her lips kissing her in the same spot.

"I don't know how she's taking it, baby. I do know she is having the time of her life and I'm hot as fuck!" Isabella said as her hands slid lower onto Tai's stomach and then under her blouse and then back up onto her bra-covered breasts to tease her nipples.

"Oh…Izzy…that feels sooo good!" Tai whispered as the black man began slapping the blonde woman's asscheeks firmly leaving his large handprints on the woman's backside.

The black man reached up and grabbed the blonde woman's hair in his hands and he pulled her head off of her arms and back towards him. The blonde woman neither complained nor protested as the black man took total and complete control of her pussy and her body. She seemed willing to do anything he asked!

"Look at him, Tai. He's fucking her like a beast and she's loving it! Look! There's nothing like a man who knows how to force orgasms out of you like he's doing to her!" Isabella said as she moved Tai's bra and slid her hand inside to knead her nipples firmly yet gently.

"Ahhh….Mmmmm…," Tai said as her pussy began to spasm and overflow with her juices! Isabella's touch and the scene she was witnessing had made her orgasm!

"Shhhhh…baby…you don't want them to hear us…," Isabella said as she kissed and licked Tai's neck while continuing to twist and maul her nipples.

Suddenly, the black man began to bellow as he slammed himself into the blonde repeatedly. He pushed the woman's ass off of him as he grabbed her head and forced her to turn around so that her face was level with his creamy-coated dick. He began stroking his dick in long, quick strokes.

"Look Tai! He's going to cum in her mouth!" Isabella said as she bent forward to get a better view.

The black man's dick spurted its thick, white contents onto the woman's face, hair, neck, and breasts. The blonde woman took the tip of his dick into her mouth before he was done spurting. His cum ran out the edges of her lips and back onto his dick as she licked and sucked as best she could! Her face was a fucking mess! Tai and Isabella could hear the woman's continuous moans through the window.

As the scene before them came to an end, Tai and Isabella quietly got up and half- walked, half-crawled out of the hedges and back onto the grass. A woman walking her dog saw them come of the hedges. She immediately picked her dog up and began to sprint across the street!

Tai and Isabella began to giggle as they headed towards the entrance to the building. Tai's hands were shaking so bad that Isabella had to take the keys off of her and let them into the building. As they walked up the three flight of stairs to Tai's apartment, both of their pussies were extremely wet and agitated.

Tai's head was still foggy from her orgasm. She had no idea what was going to happen once they reached her apartment but she knew she was ready for anything after witnessing her neighbor fuck yet another beautiful woman.

Chapter 5

Isabella watched Tai's bouncy asscheeks swaying back and forth in front of her as they climbed the stairs wordlessly. What had happened between them was a first time thing. She was neither embarrassed nor nervous about what had happened…it had seemed like the natural thing to do. Isabella had never been with a woman before but if she had to pick a first-time partner, it would have been Tai!

As the reached the third-floor landing, Tai turned around and faced her friend, Isabella.

"Izzy…I don't know how to…I can't explain what just happened between us, but…," Tai began and then trailed off.

"But what, Tai. I'm not going to apologize or offer up some illogical explanation for what just took place. Look, we were both hot as hell watching your big-dicked neighbor giving it to that woman…we both wanted it…and it felt natural…it felt good. Didn't it?" Isabella asked as she ran her gaze towards Tai's breast and noticed that her nipples were just as hard as when she had been tweaking them five minutes ago.

"Yes! Hell yeah! I mean…it felt fantastic! I just don't want you to think that I'm that way or anything, that's all" Tai said as she looked into Isabella's eyes hoping that she would see the lie just behind her eyes.

"Tai…I have one question to ask you, okay?" Isabella began.

"Yes," Tai said.

"I want you right now. I can't explain it…can't justify it…can't get it out of my mind. Do you want me?" Isabella asked as she realized that Tai wanted her to be the first to voice her desire.

"Y-Yes…Yes, I do," Tai said.

Isabella stepped forward while raising her palms to take hold of Tai's breast. They kissed in the hallway as Isabella fondled Tai's breasts. Tai then took her keys out of Isabella's hand and opened her door.

Tai turned around and beckoned Isabella with her crooked finger.

"Come in…close the door," Tai said.

Chapter 6

Isabella stepped inside the entrance and slowly closed the door behind her. The apartment was dark save a couple of lit candles that gave the livingroom a ghostly quality. They stood before each other breathing heavily and staring at each other.

"H-Have you ever done this before?" Tai asked hesitantly.

"No. I never thought I would, but now seems the time to give it a try, Tai," Isabella said as she slowly stepped forward towards her friend.

"I think so too," Tai said sexily.

Tai stood in the candle-lit darkness staring at Isabella's eyes. She had always thought her friend was bi-sexual but she had never broached the subject with her. She knew that the next few moments would change her forever. She nervously licked her lips.

Isabella stepped forward and reached out and touched her fingertips lightly to Tai's face. She brushed her hair back off of her neck and looked Tai straight in the face before she leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips. Isabella started slowly at first, just barely brushing her full lips against Tai's until she felt her relax. She then darted her tongue out to trace the crease of Tai's lips lightly.

Without a moment's hesitation, Tai opened her mouth to Isabella's tongue as it slowly entered her mouth. Isabella explored her mouth in a slow French kiss. It wasn't long before Tai was openly kissing her back!

Isabella's mouth left Tai's and kissed her way across her jaw, around to her ear, down the smooth line of her neck, and then across her collarbone. As she nibbled and licked on her collarbone, she deftly unbuttoned Tai's shirt and pulled it out off of her arms and onto the floor. Isabella hugged Tai to her as worked swiftly at the fastening of her bra in the back. Isabella caressed her back and shoulders and then slid the straps of the top down and tossed it aside. Startled by the cool air on her skin, Tai made a move to cover herself with her hands but Isabella stopped her.

Isabella looked into Tai's eyes and said, "Don't…you look so beautiful, right now,".

Tai blushed slightly at the compliment. At this very moment, she did indeed feel beautiful standing topless before her friend. Her nipples were filled with excited blood and stood out noticeably. Isabella slid her hands upward to grasp Tai's breasts. She took hold of them and began to squeeze, rhythmically.

Tai watched in erotic disbelief as Isabella leaned forward and began to taste the skin on her breasts. Isabella kissed and licked her way over the luscious flesh till she came to her nipple. Isabella looked at it for a moment, the outer part bulging and brown, the center hard and raised. She put her lips on it and sucked gently. It tasted divine!

Isabella sucked on her nipple, while her tongue played over and around the hard tip. As she sucked, she slid her hands over her breasts and stroked them, kneaded them gently. As she sucked, it grew firmer, harder and longer! She sucked hard pulling her mouth back stretching her nipple still more. She also cupped her breasts at the base and squeezed gently and ran her hands outward almost milking her breasts.

Tai stood there while Isabella licked all over her breasts and lost herself in the sensation of having her breasts tenderly rubbed and sucked on. Guys always seemed to grope them, squeeze them and suck savagely on them as they fucked her. The sensations she was experiencing at the present moment were coming directly from her breast and into her cunt, which was on fire!! She could not help twisting and undulating her hips as her pussy seemed to literally be on fire!

Isabella continued to suck on her nipple and stroked her breasts. She could feel them become firmer and full as she excited first one then the other, swelling them with passion. Her nipple and flesh tasted so good, she had never imagined just the taste and smell of her flesh would excite her so, but here she was, with her clit throbbing in a way she had seldom felt before.

"Oohhh," Tai sighed. "God that feels so good, you make me so hot. I don't ever remember anyone sucking my breasts so long and making them so damn hard!"

Isabella looked up into her eyes and said, "I never knew breasts tasted so good either. Yours are delicious to suck and lick."

Isabella then guided the standing Tai to the middle of the livingroom while she kept her lips locked on her nipple. She directed Tai to first sit and then lie back on the couch. Isabella quickly took off her dress, bra, and drenched panties! Tai laid there and took in her girlfriend's stunning body! Her olive-complexioned skin looked so soft and glowing. Her breasts were full and hung off of her rib cage as if they were suspended in air. They were each capped with a long, dark-brown nipple. Her friend's well-toned abdomen led to a sparsely covered pubic mound. Her wet pussylips were clearly visible.

Isabella went back to Tai's breasts. She opened her mouth as far as she could and took as much of Tai's rounded mound into her mouth as she could and sucked strongly. Tai moaned loudly. Isabella laved her breast with her wet and overactive tongue. A shiver ran from Isabella's shoulder blades to her sticky pussy at the thought of what she was doing to her best friend. Isabella moved to her other breast and gave it the same treatment. She couldn't seem to get enough of Tai's full breasts. Isabella squeezed her breasts between her hands, making them elongate into her mouth so she could suck harder and get more of them inside of her mouth. Tai continued to moan loudly.

"God, Izzy, you 're killing me! God, I'm almost ready to cum!! Ummmm….mmmmm….You are fantastic!" said Tai as she came with her fingernails dug into Isabella's scalp. Isabella kissed and licked Tai's soft, wonderful flesh downward, leaving a trail of gleaming wetness, and her nipples were still gleaming too. Tai took both nipples between her fingers and rolled them back and forth, pulling on them as she did.

Isabella stroked and kissed downward loving every square inch of her flesh. She stroked Tai with her hands and fingers, reveling in the softness of her. She slid her tongue into her belly button, and sucked it lightly before moving downward. Isabella shifted her body a little and got between Tai's thighs. She spread them wide for Isabella. Silky softness nestled her all around.

Isabella felt Tai's hot wetness against her stomach as she moved down, the light softness of Tai's pubic hair rubbed against her sensitive skin. She pressed her stomach down against Tai's pussy, reveling in the hot wetness of her open sex! She could smell her excitement, the perfume on her thighs. She wanted to drink her wonderful odors into her soul.

Isabella kissed Tai's stomach and her hands moved downward over her thighs thinking of the way she loved her thighs caressed. Slowly, taking her time, she wanted to give her excitement such as she had never known before in her life! She knew that this night was the beginning of something very special between her friend and herself. She stroked her thighs slowly up and down, her hands feeling the warm velvet softness of her thighs, and loving every inch of them.

"You are killing me, Izzy! Ohhhh!" Tai moaned.

Isabella kissed downward and kissed Tai's soft brown pubic hair. She ran her tongue out and over the hairs, wetting them with her drippingly wet tongue. Isabella had never licked another woman's pussy…but, she had let her sophomore roommate eat her several times. She was driven! She wanted to taste Tai's sex, her slit, her cunt, and her pussy! The heat of Tai's pussy could be felt as she neared it. Pulling back, she just looked at it a moment. Brownish lips framed the deep pinkish red of her opening - the center of her being. Beautiful, she had no idea a woman's pussy could be so lovely!

"Oh, your pussy is lovely, it is wet and so beautiful." Isabella said softly, looking at Tai's wet, exposed pussy. The center of Tai's pussy pulsed as Isabella's finger neared it. Slowly, Isabella spread the outer lips apart. She caught the inner lips between her fingers and pulled them outward slightly. At the top, her pink clit peeped out, paler than her pussy flesh. 'The little man in the boat' looked out at Isabella.

Isabella firmed her grip on Tai's pussy lips and pulled them outward. Tai moaned and gasped. Isabella liked to pull her own lips, to pull them till it hurt delightfully. Tai's reaction said she did too. She pulled alternating, one side then the other.

"Shit, Izzy, I'm going to die like this! Ewwww…..You're killing me, Baby!" Tai said with a long moan.

Isabella looked at her pussy again, breathed in the wonderful fragrance of her pussy then leaned in and kissed her first pussy! As Isabella's mouth touched her, Tai cried out. Isabella ran her tongue out and tasted Tai's pussy juices on her lips!

Isabella was overwhelmed by the taste, so like hers, yet subtly different. Salty, sweet, tart and so liquid. She ran her tongue up and down Tai's slit, probing inward, tasting her juices. Tai squirmed her hips and tried to bring her sloppy wet pussy to Isabella's probing tongue. Over and over Isabella licked Tai's pussy until suddenly Tai erupted as she climaxed. Her hips shot upward hard against Isabella's mouth. Isabella slid her hands under Tai's ass and slid her tongue into her as deeply as she could. Her open mouth covered her pussy and she sucked, trying to suck her whole body into her mouth. Tai screamed over and over, her hands beat tattoos on the couch.

"My GOD…I never knew a tongue could feel sooo good!" Tai exclaimed as her lower body continued to tingle from the huge orgasm she'd just experienced.

Isabella had never had such a sensual, sexual feeling like the one she was having at this moment. She was making another woman, her best friend climax! Her head went from side to side burrowing her lips, her face against Tai's liquid center. Tai screamed again, and Isabella felt a sudden gush of juices flow into her mouth. Isabella almost went crazy as the smells of Tai, and now the taste of Tai's pussy flowed over her taste buds. Isabella loved it, wanted more, sucked harder, and burrowed harder against her wet flesh. The juice was salty sweet, delicious, hers, from the most intimate part of her, inside her being.

Tai continued to scream and thresh, and it was all Isabella could do to hold onto her hips and keep contact with her. Isabella tongue fucked her, probing, shooting her tongue into her pussy as deeply as she could, while her lips sucked, wanting every drop of her essence. Isabella's clit burned and almost exploded with her. A single touch at that point in time, and she would have cum with her, but it took every ounce of strength to hold onto her threshing hips as Tai screamed out her passion. Isabella wondered if she were as vocal with men as she was with her.

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers