The Dick Underneath The Stairs Part 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers

Suddenly, Tai collapsed and her body went slack. Isabella pulled back slightly and licked her pussy from bottom to top, avoiding her clit, yet tasting her delicious nectar. She knew that just after a woman's climax it's impossible for anything to touch the clit without almost hurting, it's so fucking sensitive!

Isabella slid her tongue against the opening of her Tai's vagina, very gently, probing ever so softly. Feeling the wonderful opening into her sweet body with just the tip of her tongue. Tai gave a long sigh and her body gave a little start, a mini climax. A sudden small rivulet of her juices flowed out. Isabella licked it up gently.

Isabella continued to softly lick Tai's opening, still wet and dripping. Her juices were all over Isabella's face, she reveled in the feeling that she had made her friend cum, made her climax – a woman - Tai. Her first woman! Isabella laid her head on Tai's heaving thigh and closed her eyes thinking about what she had just done.

Tai's wide-open eyes stared at the top of her friend's head. She could not believe that her body had responded so strongly to Isabella's skilled tongue! She had believed that she would like sharing herself with Isabella, but she realized now that she was hooked…totally! Her legs continued to twitch in an after-orgasmic quake!

Isabella tilted her face towards Tai's and said, "Baby, you tasted soooo good! I can't explain it…I mean…you came…and then you really came! Look at me! My face is covered in your cum and I don't want to wipe it off! I hope this hit you as hard as it hit me…I've never been this turned on in my life, Tai!"

"Me neither…your tongue…oh, you're tongue, Izzy…I-I thought it was going to be good but I never imagined in my wildest dreams that it would be THIS good…FUCK!!" Tai said as pulled Isabella's arms up towards her in an effort to get her to move closer to her.

Isabella raised herself from between Tai's thighs and scooted up next to her on the couch. Isabella's nipples were hard and aching for attention, so she gently raised herself up and turned sideways until Tai's lips grazed her taut nipples. Tai sucked on Isabella's nipple urgently as if starving for any part of her body in her mouth then became gentler. Taking her chance to explore Isabella's creamy softness, she traced the fine curve of her hips with her hand, caressing the soft swell of her belly, moving toward the dark richness of Isabella's sex where she wanted to be.

Tai's hands pulled open Isabella's pussy lips as her tongue lapped at her sensitive opening. She then ran her tongue from Isabella's slit down to her sensitive asshole. She licked her sacred hole that no one had ever touched before! Isabella's hips went out of control, humping the air as the tiny tongue invaded her virgin hole. She felt the wet tip push just barely inside. Isabella screamed out loudly and then quickly muffled it, not wanting to alert Tai's neighbors as to what was taking place in the dark livingroom. The feeling was absolutely heavenly, she almost cried. Isabella felt, at this moment, so close to heaven she could hear angels sing. Tai's wet, seemingly experienced tongue continued the assault on her ass, then went back and slid into her slippery little slit again and again. Tai tongue fucked Isabella furiously until she was so wild with lust that she had to grip her hips to control her. Isabella moaned and moaned.

If that wasn't enough, she had other tricks up her sleeve. Isabella had known that Tai had a vibrator at home, she had told Isabella on a number of occasions about her midnight rendezvous with her artificial cock. Isabella had no idea however that Tai had it hidden between the couch cushions! She pulled it out and held it in her hand. It looked so real. It was pink, and maybe 7 inches long, and so fat! Veins, just like on a real cock, rippled down its length. It was complete with a bulbous head and two huge balls. Tai giggled at the look on Isabella's face then dove back onto her dripping cunt! She moved her mouth up and circled Isabella's clit with her lips, which brought a gut-wrenching scream out of her friend.

"Oooohhh…Ahhhhh……Ewwwwww…Tai!" Isabella screamed as Tai tongue swiveled around it and she sucked on her just like she would suck on a cock...It was unbelievable! Isabella began wondering if this is what it felt like to a guy when her lips were wrapped around his cock. If so, it explains why guys always want that! She came quickly out of my thoughts when something hard nudged against her honey hole. Again and again, she felt the hard nub of the pink-colored dick push against her entrance and then finally slid inside just enough to open her pussy lips. Tai thrust the cock again and Isabella felt her cunt spread as the hard appendage entered her with a pop.

"Ooohhh my GOD….Mmmmm…" Isabella screamed.

Tai continued slowly sliding the rubber penis in and out of Isabella's stretched pussy until it was all the way inside of her. She had never been penetrated so deeply before.

"It is sooooo fucking big!" Isabella cried.

Isabella wailed over and over again. She could feel the huge head up near her belly button it seemed! Tai then switched her toy on...Isabella just about died instantly from ecstasy. She began screaming loudly. She grabbed a pillow and covered her screaming mouth with it, biting into the soft padding. The luscious, fake dick vibrated her insides and the walls of her pussy quivered at the new feeling. Tai then placed her lips back around Isabella's clit and sucked on it very hard. At the same time she began slowly withdrawing the big, pink cock, then thrusting it back in. She did this over and over, never once stopping the suction on Isabella's clit. Isabella never knew the feeling of lips and a cock at the same time until now, it was incredible!

Tai's lips and the cock were now both moving rapidly, the dexterity she showed was mesmerizing. Isabella's tight, juicy cunt spasmed around the huge, vibrating, pink rod as way down inside she felt a huge orgasm building. It felt already, in its early stages, like nothing she had ever felt before. She began thrusting her cunt back onto the cock in Tai's hand. Tai sensed Isabella's building orgasm and upped her tempo and pressure on her clit, and started banging the dick into her love box harder and faster than any guy had ever driven his cock into her!

Isabella's mind was lost as she started yelling muffled filth to Tai, "Oooohhh goodness… yesss baby, fuck me hard, ohhhhh you're tearing up my pussy....yessss don't stop, don't sttttopppppp!!"

Isabella was over the edge like never before! As her orgasm neared, she gripped the pillow tighter and screamed into it so loud she could have woken the dead. Suddenly, her orgasm hit with all the velocity and intensity imaginable. She screamed and shuddered, and lost all body control!

Isabella strained so hard as she came bigger and longer than ever in her life! A scream- out-loud, swear-like-a-biker, cunt-bouncing-slut kind of orgasm raced through her body. She felt the liquid fire pour out of her cunt, around the big, pink dick embedded in her and run down between her ass cheeks to the bed. Over and over again she came, her multiple orgasms drained her and turned her into a quivering ragdoll! Her juices soaked Tai's face and she lapped it up like it was precious. After Isabella's orgasms finally subsided, she lay still, not able to move a muscle. The sound of the vibrating penis echoed through the otherwise silent livingroom and she felt her spasming cunt pulsate around it. She felt throbs deep inside, her cunt muscles still coming down from the episode. Tai licked all around her well-fucked and sucked vagina gently, licking up all the love juices. She then moved up the couch and kissed Isabella on the lips. Isabella tasted herself on her Tai's lips and tongue. It was sweet to the taste.

"Ummm…damn that was…it was…sooo fucking good, Tai," Isabella said as they continued to kiss and tongue each other's mouths.

"Are you sure you've never done this before, Tai? Cause I've never had that done to my pussy before…NEVER!" Isabella said as she brushed Tai's long, black hair out of her face.

"I'm positive I never been with a woman before…I just wanted you to feel as good as you made me feel," Tai answered.

Chapter 7

For the rest of the night, Tai and Isabella explored each other thoroughly. When morning came around, they showered together and prepared breakfast. As they sat eating and watching the morning news programs, they suddenly turned to each other with devilish grins on their faces.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Isabella asked.

"I…I think so," Tai answered hesitantly.

"I want him," Isabella said suddenly.

"Me too, I've been wanting him for weeks," Tai said.

"All we need is a plan," Isabella said.

"Yeah, a plan…a good one," Tai said as she got up and began cleaning her kitchen table and thinking about how her and Isabella were going to plan to fuck her black, big-dicked neighbor!

Part 3…cumming soon!

Thanks for all the feedback on Part 1. Sorry, it took so long to write Part 2...life happened, ya know? I hope it was worth the wait!

Liclovely
Liclovely
814 Followers