The Extra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sure you did. She's maybe mixed up morally but other than that she is a lovely woman. I loved her for 17 years. I suppose in a way I still do, and I am prepared to be civil to her if I ever met her again, but I would never go out of my way to see her, the pain of the hurt is still there and I can never ever trust her again."

"She was sweet and charming to me, and funny too. But she seemed quite casual about her open marriage relationship with her husband."

"Well, that don't surprise me, Baby Doll, she's a leopard that can't change her spots, and Donald don't know no different life. Abi, believe me, my heart ain't made of stone, I just can't do casual sex. I have to love my partner and wanna give myself over completely to her, to you."

"I know, darling. I'm all in or not at all, too. But I would much rather be all in providing it is going to be with you."

"My heart is worn there on my sleeve too, sweetheart," he squeezed her. "Where was it that you met my ex-wife Crystal?"

"In LA, at the sound studios, while voice dubbing my film with Bull Donald.... And, before you ask, yes, Bull did try it on with me within two days of meeting, just after we had met for dinner in a public restaurant, to discuss our relationship during our three love scenes together. We had scheduled one nude scene and a couple more where we had to simulate lovemaking, where our privates were out of sight so for most of it so we could keep shielded from intimate contact down there. In any case it didn't get too steamy, as this is a chick flick romantic comedy. I agreed to go to his trailer for privacy while we covered the main points, but as soon as the door was closed he grabbed me and tried to kiss me, and I gave him a good hard slap, as close to a haymaker as I could swing. Not quite the same as the one you decked him with, but almost as effective, especially as, while he stood there, shocked at my physical resistance to his charms, I kneed him in the nuts!"

"Mmm, I'd like to have seen that."

"He was quite shocked," she laughed. "His eyes were wide open and his mouth was soundless opening and closing like a goldfish in an aquarium."

"I expect he thought you'd be a pushover, a slightly-built sweet young thing from England, probably overawed by the glitz of Hollywood."

"Well, I'm not a pushover," then she giggled again, "although our current situation certainly makes it look otherwise."

"I think I was the pushover here. You threw me on my back and attacked me as soon as we entered your apartment."

"I stumbled accidentally, Hon, honestly. Anyway, I didn't hear you complain," she grinned.

"Well, no, I was still living in shock, as between discovery of the online video you saw and us ending up on your couch at home, we must've danced around each other for about eight hours or so, building up all that sexual tension between us." He kissed her nose. "I was hot lava inside but had to stay cool as ice on the outside as we worked through all our scenes and the rest of the cast doing their's. Every time I looked at you, sweetheart, you seemed to be looking at me, filling me with the love you were radiating my way."

"I seemed to always be looking at you, honey, because I was actually looking at you all the time. I knew how you were feeling because I was feeling the same heightened levels of joy, thinking, 'Walker loves me! Goody, goody, he really loves me.' You couldn't hide it, honey, your love glowed from every pore and I basked in the glow."

"I was feeling the same, you know. You had that secret little smile on your lovely lips, the blossom of your dimpled cheeks, all the time, like it wasn't for sharing with anyone else but me." He laughed, "And I smiled all the time because I knew I had fallen in love with you and I couldn't deny it to myself any more. I understood that I just had to get through this day and I wondered how you could appear so calm while I was a volcano waiting to explode."

"I was hardly calm, honey, as upset as we were when I saw your betrayal on video, we still had to get through the rest of the day. The show had to go on, I had to get through two scenes scheduled for yesterday."

"I saw them being taped. I saw you and you really were that sweet innocent small town Mayor's daughter, fresh home from private school. You were absolutely amazing."

"That is because I had to shut everything out to play those scenes." Abi said, "Although it helped knowing that you were there watching, knowing that we had already declared our love for each other and I could shut out the rest of the world, because you were in my world, supporting me all the way."

"Everyone was pleased with the scenes you shot."

"I was comfortable with them. Talking about comfortable, I have been told that over the next six months my character Heather is going to have a heavy romance with Gavin Lacey's character, well, as heavy romancing as we can get away with on daytime TV before the watershed. How are you going to feel about that?"

"You're an actress, my love, playing a role as a sexy young woman, a part made for you. I never had any problem with Chris having romantic scenes either in her film or TV roles, except when I found out that off the set it wasn't always make believe but far too real for me to live with."

"I would like you to meet my family. They are in Australia right now, but I speak to them on Skype at least once a week. Would you like to join me in that?" She asked.

"Sure, no problem. Do they live in Oz?"

"No, my parents run a small touring theatre company, so small that they barely keep their heads above water, but they love doing it so. They are living their dream and presently touring in rep in Australia for six months, then a further month in New Zealand."

"Yes, I would love to speak to them. I must take you round to my Mum's too, which is where I'm staying for the moment. It's less than twenty minutes' drive from here. When I came back over from the States, my sister Sharon thought it was because my mother might not last much longer. That was 30 months ago and now she seems to be going from strength to strength. I am ready to move out but don't want to move too far away to not be conveniently on hand."

"Stay here?"

"Sure, I'd love to, but...."

"... but, we should get to know each other better before you move in, you mean?" Abi remarked.

"Well, if in six weeks' time, either one of us suddenly resents the other, what happens? It is harder to stop seeing someone who is living with you."

"I don't believe I could resent you, honey. But we can talk about this in the cold light of day. The alarm's set for 7, ok?"

"Perfect."

"Kiss me goodnight then, Walker."

He did and they both found it impossible to know where consciousness ended and dreams began.

Chapter 7. Decisions

WALKER WOKE ABOUT 5.30 in the morning, as he usually did most mornings when not on night shift. He knew where he was instantly. Abi's hot body had turned away from him during the night and was still fast asleep. He got up slowly, carefully, so as not to disturb her. He looked down on her sleeping form and pulled the light summer duvet up to cover her bare back and pert bum.

He put the kettle on in the kitchen and looked out of the double aspect window to try and get his bearings. They were maybe six or seven floors up in a luxury apartment block. This was clearly the penthouse, he thought as he sipped his mug of tea and explored, as French doors off the lounge led onto a roof garden, laid out to decking, with various types of seating under several folded umbrellas, a porch swing, raised flower beds planted with low shrubs providing a wind break, and a couple of small ornamental trees.

Looking at the couch in the spacious double aspect lounge reminded him of the evening events, bringing a warm smile to his lips. She had attacked him as soon as the elevator closed, pulling herself up by her arms around his neck into a searing kiss and, as he put his arms around her lower back, she wrapped her legs around him, so he moved his hands down to her butt to stop her slipping any lower. Somehow, after the elevator opened directly into her hallway, Walker managed to manoeuvre her through a set of doors to the couch where he lowered her gently on her back, while she continued to kiss him and grind herself into his torso.

"I love you, Walker," she had gasped as she rested her forehead against his, her breath panting, her heart racing and her eyes boring into his, daring him to defy her certainty of where this evening was heading. "Make love to me. I'm offering myself as your woman, Walker, make me yours completely, yours to keep forever."

She had clamped her mouth back hard against his lips, then giggled as Walker moved both his hands from no longer needing to support her butt to kneading her tiny but sensitive breasts, rubbing his thumbs on her responsive nipples through her light summer dress and wispy bra. Her nipples instantly turned to hard rivets of flesh, her giggles morphing into hiccoughy sighs and moans of pleasure, until her whole body shook and her limbs locked rigidly before she collapsed, releasing her hold on him as her arms and legs felt limp.

Walker thought she had fainted and called out in alarm, "Are you all right, Abi?"

"Oh, bloody hell, yes. You made me come with just a kiss and a couple of thumbs! I think I am going to die over and over tonight! Come, Walker, kiss me again."

He had lowered his head to hers, and their lips meshed once more. Her hands slowly migrated up his long, lean-muscled arms, along his shoulders to the back of his neck and head, pulling him deeper into their kisses, she sucked in his tongue and bit it sharply. As he tried to recoil, her sharp teeth gripped his lower lip and her arms tightened around him, her right leg wrapped around his left thigh, her foot, minus its shoe, lost somewhere along the way, trying to feel its way along the back of his leg to the bottom of his butt. The other foot still had the shoe attached, refusing to be shaken free, but she wrapped it around his other thigh as best she could anyway without stabbing him. Walker was resting his right knee on the couch, his left foot on the floor, that leg locked at the knee, so she couldn't pull him down any closer but, pulling on him with arms and legs, she managed to lift her butt off the couch as she ground her groin into his right hip and her breasts into his chest.

Walker leaned his head in to resume their kissing, their tongues duelling, their teeth even clashed a couple of times before she chewed his upper lip and he chewed her lower one. Their lips parted for a moment, both breathing heavily, their eyes focused on each other's eyes, just a couple of inches apart.

"Make love to me, you darling man," Abi whispered, her voice breaking with emotion, "no more foreplay, I've been wet and ready for you all day long ..." When it appeared that Walker was both speechless and immobile, she continued with more insistence in her voice, "Please, I need you now, Honey. You need to make love to me, now!"

Slowly Walker straightened up, looking at her all the while, "Abi," he breathed, "You are so, so beautiful." Then he pulled up his tee shirt, unthreaded one arm through and pulled it off over his head and tossed it to the ground.

Even before his shirt was half off, Abi pulled her thin summer dress up beyond her butt, sat up and pulled the dress over her head, flinging it to the floor with abandon anywhere. She reached forward and unbuckled the belt of his jeans. He swung his right leg around, then unbuttoned at the waist and pulled down the zip and started to shuck the jeans off past his boxers, which tented his unmistakeable erection. Abi licked her lips and pulled around her bra to the front to undo the fastening and discard it. As she lifted her butt again, to pull down her panties, Walker was finally disposing of his jeans and stripped off his ankle socks in turn with two quick flicks of his index fingers. Abi twirled her knickers around one index finger, while sticking the tip of her other index finger between her teeth in her smiling mouth, as Walker inserted his thumbs into the waistband of his boxers on either side of his hips and paused for a moment.

"Abi, are you?..."

"Drop 'em Hon, I have never been more sure of anything in my whole life. You are now my life. I am all yours and I want you to be all mine."

He dropped his shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. He swung his right knee over her again. Abi lifted her knees, folding them up to her chest again, before unfolding her lower legs, running her feet up his torso, over his chest and up to his shoulders. He marvelled at the completely unhurried grace of her movements as she opened herself up, to him like a maiden about to surrender herself in passion and joy.

Walker surveyed her neat triangle of fur above the closed puffy purse of her sex, her flat belly under her rib cage rising and falling with her increasingly rapid breaths, her small puddled breasts, her brown areoles, and hard stubby nipples, her smooth graceful neck, her lips full flushed red begging to be kissed again. Her lips parted in a smile which unveiled her cute cheek dimples, her eyes big with wonder and lust, the black centres almost completely eclipsing the china blue irises, her face framed by her long blonde hair, which had somewhen in the past few minutes lost the scrunchie which had earlier tamed her pony tail.

He lowered his head to kiss those lips again, as she raised her head part of the way, each turning heads a quarter turn to kiss each other deeper. Abi used her left hand on his upper arm to pull herself up, while her dominant right hand found and enveloped his hot hard manhood and guided it towards her sex, sweeping the tip up and down the slit, coating it in her wetness until ready to press through the envelope of folds into the damp entrance of her eagerly awaiting pussy. He pressed his hips forward and just the head of his cock slipped into her hot recess but no further as he held himself in check.

"Abi, are you protected, do I need?..."

"Yes, no, er, just make love to me, Walker. I am clean, and not had sex for nearly two years. Are you clean, honey? ..."

"I guess, it's been over five years for me. With only two partners in my life, well, directly, that is. My last wife had any number of affairs, so not sure how exposed I've been down the years but I was given the all-clear when I had myself checked after I discovered Chris had let me down and then let me go."

"Oh shit! I've had five lovers, and I thought that was a low figure. My last lover was steady for almost a couple of years but our relationship ran out of steam, no spark. Now I'm sparking like I'm in the centre of a thunder storm. I love you, Walker, I really do."

"I love you, Abi, you really are a dream come true."

Slowly, carefully, lovingly, the two had merged last night on that couch, their lips met and they moved slowly, merging deeper with every gentle stroke, with her relaxing her muscles to absorb and caress him, while their sexual organs filled with as much blood as they could hold, their combined heat almost too hot to endure. Aided by their combined juices, they moved smoothly, steadily, without pain or discomfort, simply creating unfathomable masses of endorphins in their brains to milk every ounce of pleasure for them both from their delightful lovemaking.

When Walker adjusted his knee slightly for more comfort, Abi felt a little more rubbing on her g-spot and instructed him to hold it there, or adjust a little this way and that, until she felt he was hitting the spot just right and then, within moments, she died a little death once again.

Walker held off while she regained her senses and Walker ploughed her a little more firmly, increasingly faster and faster until she was screaming his name and he found his blessed release.

She was so petite and delicate that Walker had scooped her up and laid her on top of him, rather than risk crushing her beneath him.

Walker smiled as he sipped his long ignored and now cold breakfast tea. What a night! And it had followed such an emotional day. There had been a connection between them all day, after Abi had burst into his workshop and threw herself at him sobbing her eyes out. He had calmed her down until she was able to tell him that she had been devastated for him, finding out his marriage to Crystal had been betrayed so cruelly on the video she had just seen. While he could never bring himself to watch it again after being forced to in court, the copy he had been given unseen by a friend had proved effective in quashing the assault charges and negotiating a financial settlement from the Studio who had summarily dismissed him, provided he didn't release that video to the public. He happily surrendered what he honestly told them was his only copy, then he chuckled, recalling that Danny, the cameraman, had also been sacked by his boss for bringing the Studio into disrepute, thinking they already had the original, but, no, Danny had a full stock of copies that he sent to everyone he knew, by hand, by mail, on multimedia, and he knew a lot of people, so the video had very soon gone viral over the internet, seen by hundreds of millions.

Walker couldn't recall much detail of the video, having witnessed the scene from a different viewpoint to the one that was seared into his own memory. His friend Danny had warned him the night before that he had seen the pair of them emerge from a downtown hotel where Danny was being interviewed for a better paid and more varied cameraman job with a film studio, rather than his current one working in video tape. He recognised Bull Donald first, who arrogantly made little attempt at disguising himself as he emerged from the elevator; the lady with him was a different matter, wearing a scarf to hide her hair and giant dark glasses to obscure her face, hoping to conceal her identity from casual observers.

But Danny had spent the previous eight years photographing the star of the show. He knew her every move, every sway of the hips, every toss of the mane that haloed her beautiful face. Danny knew that it was Crystal Mackintosh, the all-American sweetheart, as well as a married woman for fifteen years, and he now knew that she had been in a tryst with her fellow actor on the show, one of the most notorious ravishers of his leading ladies in the business. And Danny knew her husband Walker well and liked him a lot. Walker was one of the few extras that was prepared to talk to anyone as equals, including Danny, right from the very moment he had started out as an assistant cameraman as basically the cameraman's runner at first. So Danny had for a long time considered Walker a close friend, so he had to tell him of his suspicions. The very next day Danny followed Donald after he had shot his scene, taking up a prepared mobile hand camera and Danny hit paydirt immediately. Walker didn't know he was being filmed on camera, but being forewarned that Crystal and Donald were possibly having an affair, he too was watching Donald from afar.

Just recalling those thoughts made Walker sad at the way he saw his marriage crumble to dust right in front of his eyes. He saw more than the camera did, the little touches and strokes between them, clearly liked by each and no doubt discovered by much touching, loving practice. His marriage was being made a lie in front of his eyes and it destroyed in that very instance any faith in the reality of any touch or gesture Christina had ever made to him during their courtship and marriage.

He focused on the couch again, channelling in the good new thoughts of yesterday to replace the old bad ones of yesteryear.

He had driven Abi to her apartment block in his Land-Rover, following her directions, leaving her car behind at the Studio. Her parking space in the apartment block's basement was next to the elevator. She had to type in a code to access the top floor, but as soon as the doors closed she was on him like a limpet.

1...45678...12