The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time Mark moaned, Sandra felt exhilarated that she was giving him pleasure. She twisted her head left & right in an effort to force even more cock in her mouth, but she couldn't swallow more than half. She cupped his balls & realized just how big & heavy they were. They were silky smooth & shaven. Mark's body tensed as he said,

"Suck my balls, baby."

Sandra heard his voice straining as she lifted his cock & licked her way down the underside of his shaft.

She reached his testicles & licked all over his sack before sucking on one of his balls. She pulled & gently chewed it, causing Mark to hiss,

"Oh ssshit."

Sandra switched from one testicle to the other, completely bathing them in saliva. She could literally feel his golf ball sized balls throbbing on her tongue. Precum was pouring down his shaft onto her hand, acting as lubricant as she jerked the thick length.

Mark's breathing was quickening as he neared orgasm. Sandra knew he was close & she wrapped her full lips around his cock & licked & sucked the swollen head. Even his precum tasted sweet as it flowed out continuously. She was trembling with excitement & arousal as her juices soaked her thong & dribbled down her thighs. She was close to cumming herself as Mark's cock throbbed so hard, it somehow swelled to an impossibly larger size.

Mark's fists clenched as he groaned in pleasure. His cock lurched & erupted like a geyser. Sandra's mouth filled with thick cum & she swallowed it as his cock recoiled again & again, blasting jets of hot spunk onto her tongue. Sandra relished his cock cream as she gulped down mouthfuls of cum. The situation suddenly pushed her over the edge. She was blowing her daughter's boyfriend in Rachel's bedroom while her husband was downstairs. Her body stiffened as she climaxed softly, moaning around a mouthful of cock as it dribbled the last of its cum.

Mark began to relax as Sandra continued to kiss & lick his cock, worshipping the object of her desires. Sandra eventually got to her feet & said,

"I better clean up before Richard notices we've been up here too long."

She hurried to the bathroom & brushed her teeth. Then she used perfumed wet wipes on her thighs & pussy. When she went back to the bedroom, Mark was still shirtless but he'd pulled his jeans back up.

Sandra couldn't help admiring his muscular torso, but she said,

"Come on, Mark, get dressed. You know what Richard's like. He'll start moaning if he thinks you're still here."

Mark did know what he was like; an ignorant asshole. He picked up his t shirt & walked towards the stairs with Sandra. At the top of the stairs, he said,

"How about a kiss goodbye, baby?"

Sandra was thrilled that he'd called her baby & replied,

"Ok, but we have to be quick."

Seconds later, they were engrossed in a passionate, tongue swapping kiss. Sandra was light headed as Mark spun her around & slipped his hands under her vest, cupping her big tits. He kissed her neck & nibbled on her ear. Sandra gripped the handrail & remembered that Richard was watching the football. She tilted her head & said,

"Mark...ohhh, God...when will the football finish?"

Mark was momentarily confused, then he understood what she needed to know. He was a wide receiver in the college team & knew the game that was playing on tv. He figured the fourth quarter must have just started & replied,

"In about 20 minutes, baby. We can have a quickie. Do you want my cock inside you, Sandra?"

Just then, Sandra heard Richard shout,

"How did he drop that ball?...dumb fuck!"

Sandra felt her long nipples go diamond hard as Mark tweaked them.

Her head rolled back & she murmured,

"Oh, Mark, I want you so bad. I want you inside me. I want your beautiful, black cock up me, every inch."

Mark didn't waste any time lifting her skirt & sliding her thong down. No foreplay was necessary, Sandra was already hot, wet & ready as she spread her legs. Mark had to crouch down low to line up his cock. He pushed upwards & her pussy spread open as his cock popped though & he drove 6 inches straight in.

An orgasm hit Sandra from nowhere & she tried to silence a guttural moan as she rocked forward. Mark waited for her pussy to stop spasming before he began working more cock up her. Sandra gyrated & rolled her hips as they worked together to ease Mark's huge cock in to the hilt. More & more disappeared inside her on each upward thrust. Sandra could feel a huge orgasm building as he hit her deep pleasure spots. Sandra desperately tried to quieten her moans & groans as each thrust was exquisite bliss.

Finally, Mark gripped Sandra's hips & drove his cock balls deep into her pussy. He quickly covered her mouth as she began screaming. Sandra saw stars as an incredible orgasm wracked her body, exploding from her pussy & surging though her entire body. Fortunately, Richard had the tv turned up loud or he would have heard his wife's muffled screams, sounding like a victim in a horror movie. Even Mark groaned as her pussy squeezed his cock like a vice as she kept cumming hard. Her eyes rolled back into focus just as Mark slammed inside her again.

This time Sandra was sent totally delirious. She looked like she was experiencing some kind of fit as she had multiple orgasms. Her body was bucking & shaking out of control as her pussy gushed juices. Mark had never seen a woman react like this & his excitement peaked as he powered into her like a madman. His cock speared into her making squelching sounds as their liquids dripped onto the hardwood floor. Sandra's head whipped from side to side as her face contorted in a grimace as she struggled to keep her moans of ecstasy quiet.

Mark was astonished as Sandra just kept cumming. His usual control was gone as he thrust in hard, as deep as he could & pumped his cum into the depths of her pussy. Sandra came yet again & Mark felt her pussy clamp around his cock with such force, for a moment he thought she was trying to rip it off.

It was a good 5 minutes before they both recovered. Mark turned Sandra back towards him & gave her an intense, sensual kiss. She reciprocated, as they held each other in an intimate embrace. Sandra felt compelled to ask a question as she whispered,

"Mark, do you prefer having sex with me rather than Rachel?"

Mark couldn't believe she thought there was any doubt.

"Listen, baby, you're 10 times better than any woman I've ever had sex with," He emphatically replied.

Sandra grinned with pride & satisfaction. Then she suddenly turned serious & pensive. Mark pushed her hair back & stroked her cheek. He knew she had to be feeling conflicted about Rachel. He simply stated,

"There's no stopping now, baby."

Sandra nodded in agreement, melting at his gentler side. They had one, long, final kiss, then she said,

"You've got to hurry now, Mark. See if you can slip out without Richard seeing you."

They quickly exchanged cell phone numbers, then Mark put on his t shirt & quietly went downstairs. On the bottom step, he poked his head out, looking in the living room. The football game had finished & the big plays were being discussed. Mark was stuck, if Richard looked left, he would have an unobstructed view to the front door. Mark waited for an opportunity & it came when Richard reached for the bottle of scotch. His weak lower body meant it took a while to pour himself a drink. Mark quickly & quietly walked to the front door & opened it. He slipped outside but didn't risk shutting the door. It would be loud enough to be heard, so he left it ajar & headed for his van.

Meanwhile, Sandra decided to take a quick shower. She couldn't believe the amount of Mark's cum that seeped from her pussy. She changed back into her jeans & blouse & went downstairs. Before Richard could ask any questions, Sandra said,

"I hope you said goodbye to Mark when he left earlier."

"Why should I say goodbye? I let a half breed into my house. He should be thanking me instead of skulking out without saying anything. The neighbors must think we're nuts letting our daughter date that racial abomination."

Sandra nearly exploded with anger but she took a deep breath & didn't reply.

Rachel got back the next day & told her parents all about her trip. She left her suitcase in her bedroom & came back downstairs. She was looking at her cell phone when she said,

"Mark's picking me up in 10 minutes. I'm gonna hang out with him today. You don't have to make any dinner for me, mom."

Mention of Mark's name gave Sandra mixed feelings. She was suddenly guilty about what she'd done, but she also had a feeling of satisfaction that Mark wanted her more than Rachel.

Sandra had never had any feelings of competition with her daughter until Mark entered the picture. She didn't want to hurt Rachel but how could she give up Mark & the earth shattering orgasms he gave her. Her thoughts were interrupted by Richard saying,

"Come on, Rachel, you know that guy's not long term material. Besides, he's from the slums, full of thugs. I want the best for you, but these black guys aren't exactly the best examples of humanity."

"Don't say that, daddy. Mark's no thug. He's one of the top students studying engineering."

Richard was about to launch into another tirade about the unworthiness of black people, but Rachel's phone beeped & she quickly headed for the door as she cheerfully said,

"Bye, I'll be back late."

Richard muttered to himself as she left. What did white girls see in these ugly brutes? He grudgingly admitted they were good at sports. Maybe that was it. Sandra went to the kitchen to start dinner. She tried to keep her mind off of Mark as she busily prepared the food.

She made herself a healthy prawn salad doused with salad cream. The liquid reminded her of Mark's thick cum & how good it tasted. She & Richard ate in silence, then she dumped the plates & pans in the dishwasher & turned it on. She brought Richard his medications & watched him take them. He didn't even thank her. Sandra went upstairs in a huff feeling restless & horny. She decided to do her aerobics & yoga workout to burn some energy & concentrate her mind. She had a 90 minute session, then a shower, where she ended up masturbating to 2 orgasms.

Sandra didn't see Mark for over a week. She had his cell number but didn't ring him, even though she'd come close several times. She had a depressing feeling that he was no longer interested. After accompanying Richard to his physiotherapy, they drove home & Sandra found Rachel studying in her room. She saw an opportunity to garner some information & said,

"Hi, honey, how are things going with you & Mark now?"

Rachel tapped her pen & replied,

"Mark's such a great guy but sex is a major problem between us. He's cooled down a lot but I know he's horny all the time. His penis is always hard...it's kind of hard not to notice."

Sandra played dumb & asked,

"How do you mean, honey?"

"Honestly, mom, the thing is huge. I'm not being squeamish but it's way too big. When Mark tries to put it in, it's painful. I hate to admit it but his penis is intimidating...it scares me, mom," Rachel whimpered. Sandra nodded sympathetically & sat next to her on the bed as she said,

"Awww, honey, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about. Only insecure men are obsessed with penis size. 99% of women want an average sized penis. 10 inches is a freak of nature."

Rachel seemed a little more relieved at her mother's comment. After all, she had a lot more knowledge & experience. Even Mark had admitted that his penis frightened most girls. She & Mark got on incredibly well, but sexually, they were opposites. She enjoyed sex, but could easily abstain. That wasn't an option for Mark. His penis was huge, as was his sex drive. The obvious thought suddenly occurred to her, could she & Mark ever have a complete relationship?

Their relationship almost seemed to parallel her mom & dad's marriage. As a child, Rachel's parents seemed to have a normal marriage. During her early adolescence, Rachel began to notice a change in her mom. She started exercising & got herself into great shape. Then the accident happened to her father & he changed. He was always grumpy & certain views of his that were hardly politically correct began to surface. It was hard to watch, she'd adored her dad as a child. Now he was an angry invalid who drank too much.

It was impossible for Rachel not to notice her mom's new physique & sexuality. When they were out together, Rachel noticed the many admiring looks her mom received. Rachel began to detect her mom's frustration with her dad. It was like looking after a child. Her dad clearly had psychological issues but he refused to acknowledge them. He had this idea that he would walk again. The doctors told him there could be some improvement, but 50% feeling below his waist would be the best he could expect...and even that was unlikely.

Her dad's prejudiced attitude towards Mark was another problem. He wasn't even prepared to give him a chance. In high school, there hadn't been a single black kid in her grade. Rachel's dad was proud that he'd moved his family into an all white suburban area. He'd never liked non whites but he never talked about the incident that had driven his views to hatred. He was in a bar after work & spotted a small, black guy trying to pick up a white girl. Richard racially insulted the guy for no reason. An argument ensued & the black guy knocked Richard out cold with one punch.

Rachel had noticed that her mom really liked Mark, though...and the feeling was definitely mutual. Her thoughts lingered there momentarily. A little harmless flirting could only cheer up her mom. Just because her dad was on a downward spiral, it didn't mean her mom had to be dragged down too.

Mark eventually came home with Rachel on a Friday night & had driven them back even though he was well over the alcohol limit. Sandra came downstairs in a robe & could immediately tell they had both had plenty to drink. She looked at Mark's glazed eyes & admonished,

"You're not driving home, Mark. You're in no fit state & you could wind up being arrested."

Rachel giggled as she said,

"You can sleep on the floor, Mark. I know how frisky you get when you've been drinking. That long snake has a mind of its own."

Sandra's nipples hardened instantly & her pussy twitched in arousal. It was difficult to tear her eyes away from Mark as she eventually went back upstairs. She changed into a see through babydoll & sprayed herself with perfume. She got into bed & listened to them ascend the stairs & stumble into Rachel's room. 10 minutes later, it was all quiet.

Sandra lay awake for over an hour. She didn't really know why, she was just desperately horny for Mark. She gently rubbed her pussy as she thought about Mark. Her bedside lamp was turned down low but she knew the light could be seen under the door. It was 3.15am when she heard the floor creak & someone use the bathroom. The toilet flushed & eventually the footsteps continued. Sandra knew it was Mark from the heavy creaking. He paused, then his steps continued down the passageway & stopped outside her door. Her heart rate nearly doubled as the handle turned.

The door opened & Sandra saw his muscular body in the doorway in just his boxers. Mark's eyes adjusted to the low light & he saw Sandra looking at him. He whispered,

"Do you want me to stay for a while? Rachel's dead to the world."

Sandra nodded, afraid to even speak. Mark closed the door & walked to the bedside & lowered his shorts. Sandra took in a sharp intake of breath as she saw his half hard cock growing. She knew how dangerous this situation was, but it only added to her excitement.

Mark threw the duvet back & drooled over the sight of Sandra in her babydoll. He knelt on the bed & ran his hands up her thighs. He hooked his fingers in her thong & she lifted her hips to help him slide it off. Mark moved over her & Sandra wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down as their lips met & locked in a heated & wet kiss. Sandra's hands roamed all over his powerful back & squeezed his tight ass.

She suddenly looked into his eyes & said,

"Why haven't you rung me, Mark? I've been going out of my mind. I thought you'd had enough of me."

Mark paused, then emphatically replied,

"Never, baby! I had a feeling you were feeling some guilt, so I left it in your hands."

"The only thing I want in my hands is your beautiful cock," She said as she kissed him passionately.

Mark was rubbing the length of his cock along Sandra's wet slit. She humped up against him, increasing the friction on her clit. Her pussy was literally dripping as she reached down & grabbed his thick shaft. She centered the head & guided him inside. They both groaned in pleasure as his cock slowly burrowed into her. Sandra writhed & rolled her hips as Mark pushed harder, inching his huge cock deeper.

Sandra's body was already shaking & sweating as her first orgasm was already on the brink of erupting. Her face contorted into a look of incomprehension as an orgasm sent her body into a shuddering explosion. Waves of ecstasy hit her again & again as her orgasm peaked & finally receded. Mark was now fully embedded & pumping long strokes into Sandra's pussy. He gradually built up his speed as he twisted & dipped his hips, hitting her deepest g spots. Sandra somehow muffled her cries as they came out as guttural noises each time she climaxed.

Mark pinned Sandra's legs against his shoulders as he drove his cock into her at a downward angle. This position allowed him to penetrate her even deeper. Sandra opened her mouth in shock as an overwhelming orgasm sent her absolutely delirious. It lasted for nearly a minute as she eventually sobbed,

"Oh, Mark...Ugh...I...," Another orgasm wracked her body before she could finish her sentence. Incredibly, 3 more huge orgasms hit her consecutively as she experienced utter sexual bliss.

Even Mark was experiencing the best sex of his young life. Sandra's pussy clenched around his cock each time she came, squirting out her juices. She managed to free her legs & wrapped them around Mark as they slowed down their wild sex & enjoyed a passionate embrace as Mark deliberately pumped into Sandra as they kissed & tongued with intense intimacy. They rocked & pumped in unison until Mark's cock expanded & came inside her. Sandra held him balls deep as they orgasmed together.

They remained locked in a passionate embrace as they kissed & caressed for another 10 minutes. Mark eventually rolled onto his side & leaned on an elbow he stared at Sandra's huge tits through her babydoll. He pushed the black lace up past her breasts & once again wondered how a mother in her thirties could have such incredible tits. Sandra loved the fact that she could induce feelings of awe in such a gorgeous 20 year old.

She could feel Mark's cum oozing out of her pussy as she admired his muscular body gleaming with perspiration. Her eyes lowered to his cock & she was amazed as she saw it twitch & slowly grow. Mark began playing with her tits as her nipples hardened instantly. Sandra grinned & joked,

"I don't think you'll have any trouble in Sex Ed, Mark. You're the Alpha male & the other boys must seem like puppies in comparison."

Mark laughed at that. He wasn't an arrogant person but a lot of the middle class boys obviously exaggerated about their exploits. Some just plain lied.

As Mark was thinking about his college classmates, Sandra suddenly pushed him onto his back & began licking all of the cum & juice off his cock. It didn't taste as good as when it came straight from the source but she still found it pleasant. In less than a minute, Mark was rock hard & Sandra had him clean as she put all her efforts into swallowing as much cock as she could. She slobbered over his entire shaft & big balls, then sucked his bloated cockhead as her lips descended his thick shaft. At just over halfway, she made several attempts to push the head into her throat, but she kept gagging.

123456...8