The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was amazed at her enthusiasm. No woman had ever tried to deepthroat him. Sandra came up for air, frustrated with her failure. Mark's cock was completely covered in her saliva as she took it in her mouth again. She reached 5 inches easily & paused as she relaxed her throat muscles. Then she twisted her head to face his feet & pushed forward. She managed to control her gag reflex & his cockhead eased into her throat. Mark watched in astonishment as she kept going, finally stopping at around 8 inches.

Mark was leaning on his elbows as his cock had almost disappeared into Sandra's mouth, less than 2 inches were visible. Sandra began tightening her muscles around the cock lodged in her throat & rolling his heavy balls in her hand. Mark had never experienced anything like this & he said,

"Oh my God...no way."

His cock was throbbing hard. He was breathing fast, as his whole body tensed. Sandra knew he was going to cum & eased back to suck on his swelling cockhead. Mark abruptly cried,

"FUCKKK!" As he exploded in her mouth. Sandra swallowed every drop of his huge ejaculate. She gulped down enough hot spunk to account for half a normal breakfast for her.

Sandra continued squeezing & stroking his shaft as she tried to force out more cum, licking & sucking his cockhead. She finally noticed the time on the bedside clock, 5.20am. She reluctantly released his cock & said,

"Jesus, is that the time. You better get back to Rachel's room, Mark. I'd love nothing more than to spend a whole night with you, baby, but you better get your sexy ass back."

Sandra watched him slip his boxers back on & quietly leave. She felt completely satisfied sexually & overjoyed that Mark still wanted her.

Over the next few days, Sandra & Mark started some hardcore sexting. Sandra had a bad habit of leaving her cell phone lying around, so she kept it password locked. Even Mark's number was written so only she could understand it, under the name of Adonis. Mark's texts made it obvious that he was totally obsessed with her big tits. Sandra sent him 3 pics of her bare breasts, one of them was of her breasts squeezed around a huge cucumber.

Mark sent Sandra a close up video of him jerking his cock. Long ropes of cum splattered the shower glass. Sandra watched goggle eyed as at least 8 powerful bursts completely covered the glass in a thick coat of cum. She watched the video again & again, at least twice a day, masturbating afterwards every time. She never tired of watching it. Mark's huge cock was a work of art, absolute perfection.

Sandra rarely got to see much of Mark over the next 2 weeks. He shared an apartment with someone & Richard did his best to make sure Mark's visits were less frequent. One thing Sandra was aware of was that Rachel's relationship with Mark had become a lot less sexual. It seemed to be becoming almost platonic. Sandra was encouraged by the turn of events but she was desperate to see more of Mark. He did part time work in a garage, so it wasn't easy. Especially as Sandra had to spend a lot of time at home looking after Richard.

Then, on a Wednesday afternoon at 4pm, Mark rang Sandra & said,

"Hi, sexy, I've gotta be at the garage at 6 o'clock. Can you get away?"

"I can leave in 10 minutes, Mark. Can you pick me up at Rowan fields?" Sandra replied excitedly.

"Sure, baby," Said Mark. Sandra found Richard in the living room in the armchair. A glass of scotch in his hand as usual. She stood in the doorway & said,

"Julie's giving me a lift into town, honey. I'll be back before 6pm."

Richard looked irritated as he replied,

"Just hurry up, I'm getting hungry."

Sandra nodded as she turned away & then ran upstairs. She put on a blue blouse with no bra & a mid thigh skirt with her open toe, heeled sandals. She sprayed herself with her most expensive perfume & applied a little makeup. She was already so aroused she was trembling. She put on her light raincoat & tied the belt. Then she hurried downstairs & out the door. Sandra walked quickly towards Rowan fields. It was the closest & most secluded place that wasn't visible from the houses in her neighborhood.

On her way she called Julie in the unlikely event that Richard called her. Sandra had already confessed all the details of her affair to Julie, who found the whole situation enthralling. She said it was better than any soap opera. She loved to hear about the juicy sex, but she knew Sandra had it really bad when she was almost in tears when Mark didn't call her.

As Sandra walked along Rowan fields, she spotted Mark's van partially hidden, parked in a lay by. She looked behind her & it was all clear. She got into the passenger seat & immediately kissed Mark long & hard as her fingers stroked his short locks. He pulled back after 5 minutes & said,

"I've found the perfect spot, baby, and it's only 5 minutes away."

Mark pulled away & accelerated down the quiet road as Sandra rubbed his cock through his jeans. By the time he reached the off road spot, she had him fully erect. It was a perfect place, hidden by trees & high grass.

5 minutes after parking, Mark was in the back of the van on his back as Sandra slowly pushed down, easing his cock into her wet & hungry pussy. They were both completely naked as inch after inch disappeared into her body until her ass rested on his thighs & she moaned,

"Oh, Mark, you're so deep. It feels unbelievable...OH...I'm gonna cum."

Sandra lifted up & drove down hard, closing her eyes & groaning as she had her first shuddering orgasm. Mark stared at their joined genitals & wondered how she could take all of his cock. That thought quickly disappeared as Sandra began pumping up & down.

This time, she was concerned with only her own pleasure as she vigorously gyrated & rolled her hips, finding the angles that hit her sensitive areas & g spots as she orgasmed again & again, each one bigger than the last. Her moans & screams were getting louder as she threw her head back & deliriously cried,

"JESUS CHRIST, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!...OOHHHH!"

Mark was groaning as he watched her in utter awe. Her pussy was squeezing his cock with incredible force as she came in ecstasy. Her big tits wobbled as sweat covered her body. Sandra was showing no signs of fatigue. If anything, she was getting even more energetic.

Mark pumped his hips up to meet her each time she forcefully slammed down. Tiny droplets of perspiration flew from Sandra's body as she bounced & rocked with incredible energy. Mark thought it was one of the most magnificent sights he'd ever seen. Sandra had to be amazingly fit to keep up the tremendous pace & stamina of their hard fuck as she rode his cock with relentless enthusiasm.

Mark put all his concentration & effort into holding out as his cock was absolutely rock hard & throbbing with maximum intensity. He gazed at Sandra in captivation, reverence & disbelief as the sheen of perspiration gave her an aura of radiance. Her orgasms just kept coming as she moaned & wailed loudly, her face a wild & ecstatic picture of pure delirium.

Mark's head lifted & his whole body tensed up as he came so hard, it made him dizzy. Sandra felt his cock twitching as it grew even bigger & stiffened. She slammed down as hard as she could, skin on skin slapping loudly as she impaled herself on Mark's massive cock, driving it deep inside her pussy. A torrent of thick cum blasted into her womb, causing Sandra to throw her head back, her eyes rolling into her head as another orgasm hit her, exploding like a bomb. As one wave peaked & gradually diminished, the next erupted in a succession of orgasms.

Sandra rolled her hips & grinded down hard as she prolonged her orgasms. She was making high pitched squeals & moaning & grunting as her body went into a series of shudders & spasms. She reached behind her & palmed Mark's heavy balls as their incredible fuck reached its climactic conclusion. Mark was gasping in incredulity & confusion. This 36 year old mother had just fucked him into near exhaustion; and he was a physically fit 20 year old.

Sandra fell forward on top of Mark & began gently kissing his neck & face. She was soon sucking on his tongue as her breasts were squashed against his chest as she held his face. Mark's hands moved down & cupped & squeezed her big, round ass cheeks. His cock was still in her pussy & began to stir as she wiggled around on top of him. Mark caught sight of his watch & cried,

"Holy shit, it's 10 minutes to 6pm. I've gotta get to work, baby."

Sandra felt a wave of disappointment come over her as the realization of their inevitable separation had arrived & she didn't know when she & Mark could be together again. They both hurriedly dressed in the cramped space in the back of the van. Mark climbed into the driver's seat & turned the van around, heading back to the beginning of Rowan fields. Sandra joined him in the front, massaging his crotch as she kissed every inch of his face with intense passion & lust. Before she got out of the van, she said,

"I don't think I can go more than 3 days without seeing you, Mark."

Mark smiled & replied,

"Don't worry, baby, I think I'm gonna struggle to go 1 day. Leave it to me."

He didn't have time to bring up possible ideas as he was late for work. They had a last lingering kiss & Mark sped away. As Sandra walked back towards her house, her cell phone rang. She saw Richard's name on the screen & answered it. Richard dispensed with the pleasantries & angrily said,

"It's 6.20, Sandra, you said you'd be back before 6pm. I haven't eaten since breakfast."

"I'm 5 minutes away. Julie's son was really ill."

Richard didn't ask about the kid's health or anything else as he barked,

"Just hurry up," And ended the call. Sandra was annoyed at his rude tone. He'd never exactly been amiable, but since the accident he always had to have a target for his anger. She'd suggested counselling a few times but the idea seemed to piss him off even more. He wasn't about to admit he had psychological problems. Sandra was grateful that he'd paid for their house & given them a comfortable lifestyle, but her days as a quiet, obedient housewife were over, as far as she was concerned.

Sandra got home & went upstairs to change her clothes. She left her thong on & wore one of her housecoats. She could still smell Mark on her body & she loved his odor. She skipped downstairs & started dinner. Rachel had already told her that she would be eating at her friend's house. Richard was probably hungry due to all the alcohol he'd drank. His dinner was practically ready after 20 minutes. Sandra was suddenly gripped by a lurid idea & went upstairs with a cup.

She went into the bedroom & lifted her housecoat. She lowered her thong & squatted over the cup. Sandra knew that Mark had pumped a huge amount of cum into her womb, not to mention her own juices that were accumulating due to the idea that she found extremely arousing. Within a couple of minutes, thick globs of Mark's cum began seeping from her pussy & dropping into the cup. Sandra squeezed her pussy muscles & more dollops of thick, white spunk flowed into the cup. Thinner liquid trickled out that obviously had a good deal of her own juices. Then more thick globs were squeezed out, aided by gravity. The slow drizzle had almost stopped.

Sandra used a tampon to absorb the cum still oozing from her womb & pulled her thong back up. She rushed downstairs with the cup, amazed that it was a third full. As she entered the kitchen, everything was more or less ready. It was the perfect meal for what she was planning. Macaroni cheese & pasta bake. She served her own pasta bake & tuna salad first. Then poured half the cup over Richard's Macaroni cheese & half over his pasta bake. She mixed it in & added some Parmesan & a little mustard. She put his food on a tray & brought it in to him.

Sandra sat at the living room table eating her own dinner. She watched Richard with rapt attention as he took mouthfuls of his dinner. Sandra hoped the alcohol he'd been drinking would numb his taste buds. As Richard ate every last morsel on his plate, Sandra was overcome with an intense excitement. Richard, her racist husband was eating the cum of her black lover Mark. In fact, Mark was mixed race with a white mother. Something that Richard absolutely detested. And yet, he'd just eaten a huge amount of cum from a black man who was clearly a superior man. It was an incredible turn on for Sandra. She couldn't wait to tell Mark.

Later, Mark got home after his shift at the garage. He couldn't get Sandra out of his mind & the incredible fuck they'd had in his van. She had amazing sexual energy. None of the girls he'd slept with in the past could even come close to rivaling her stamina & lust. His cell phone chimed & he read a long text message from Sandra. His eyes widened & then he sneered as he read how she had mixed his cum into Richard's dinner. The idiot had eaten all of it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, Mark grinned to himself.

2 days later, Sandra was so horny it was driving her to distraction. The only thing that seemed to help was masturbating, which she was doing at least 3 times a day. Other than that, her daily aerobics & yoga workouts were just about keeping her sexual energy in check. Arranging to meet Mark was proving to be extremely difficult. He was either in college, working or spending time with Rachel. Sandra had to take care of Richard, accompany him to his physiotherapy sessions & monitor any progress.

Unfortunately, due to Richard's lack of physical activity, there was no progress. He was supposed to do light leg exercises at home but he'd kept that up for 2 weeks before he lost all motivation. He had no doubt that he'd walk again after the accident, but when there was no improvement after several months, he fell into an angry depression, drinking every day. His legs had gotten even thinner due to atrophy, giving him a somewhat ridiculous look when he was naked. Matchstick legs & a pot belly.

The next day, Sandra needed some time away from Richard. She was finding his presence in the house overbearing. She & Julie went shopping in the afternoon in town. Sandra filled her in on what had been happening with Mark. Julie almost choked on her coffee when she heard about Richard eating Macaroni cheese & black cum. She thought it was hilarious & totally appropriate. They left the cafe & Sandra treated herself to some raunchy clothes to cheer herself up.

It was just after 4.30pm when Sandra spotted Rachel & Mark coming out of the bookstore. Julie noticed her trance like gaze & soon saw Mark & the effect he had on Sandra. Rachel spotted them & waved as she walked towards them with Mark following. He was still wearing his football sweats from training. While some small talk was going on, Julie thought quickly & said,

"Mark, you know about cars, don't you? Mine's making a strange sound. You couldn't take a quick look, could you?"

Rachel helpfully cut in & said,

"You've got time, Mark. I know you have to shower & go to work but you can spare 15 minutes for Julie. I'm going to Madison's to buy that blouse. You coming, mom?"

Before Sandra could answer, Julie quickly replied,

"Madison's? I haven't been there for a while. I'll go with you, Rachel. Sandra can take Mark to my car & meet us at Madison's afterwards. Then I'll drive us back."

"Ok," Smiled Rachel as she gave Mark a peck on the cheek & added,

"See ya tomorrow, Mark."

Mark nodded, trying to look put out by the turn of events, even though he knew exactly what was happening. Sandra took the keys from Julie & walked briskly to the parking lot. She knew they were pushed for time. Mark walked beside her & quipped,

"I hope my tool can do the job, baby."

"Your beautiful tool is the only one that can do the job, Mark," Grinned Sandra. Their hands brushed & she had a strong urge to link arms or hold hands.

They reached the underground parking lot & headed straight to Mark's van. They both got in from the back & Sandra didn't waste any time pulling his sweatpants down. He was wearing a jockstrap & she frantically removed it. Mark's cock was rapidly growing as Sandra immediately inhaled the musky & sweaty aroma of his unwashed genitals after football training. She found the masculine odor intoxicating.

Mark leaned back on his elbows & said,

"We don't have much t...UGHH!"

Before he could finish his sentence, Sandra had wrapped her lips around his mushroom cockhead & was pumping her head up & down his length. Mark was fully erect & throbbing in a matter of seconds as she began licking every inch of his immense cock & big, pulsing balls. He pulled her hips towards his face & lifted her dress. Sandra felt her thong being pushed down her thighs & wondered what Mark had in mind.

What happened next totally amazed & surprised Sandra. Mark's tongue ran up & down her ass crack, then licked her shaven pussy. It was an exquisite feeling & made her moan. She lifted her leg over Mark to give him easier access & he pushed her ass cheeks apart & licked deeper into her crack. Sandra had never experienced anything like this before & she spread her legs further apart as Mark's tongue licked her big ass cheeks, then returned to her crack & wormed its way into her asshole.

A finger flicked her clit & Sandra was overwhelmed by a huge orgasm. Mark's cock was stuffed in her mouth as she shook & moaned, completely incoherent as his tongue went deeper into her ass. She came for over a minute as her pussy gushed juices over Mark. She jerked his shaft & moaned,

"Oh my God, that feels fantastic...keep eating my ass, baby...JESUSSS!"

Her body jolted as another orgasm sent her into further spasms & she pushed her ass back into Mark's face.

Mark could feel her ass clenching around his tongue as her orgasm peaked. He pushed 2 fingers into her dripping pussy & rubbed her g spot, keeping her cumming as her head rocked back repeatedly. When Sandra's orgasm finally receded, she sucked Mark's cock with renewed vigor. She swallowed 5 inches & paused, before pushing down again. His cock slid into her throat & she stared at Mark's balls as they got closer. She was determined to persist as her lips inched slowly down his shaft. This different angle aided her efforts to deepthroat him.

Mark couldn't believe it when he felt Sandra's lips around the base of his cock. As if to show off, she lifted her head to the tip & swallowed the whole thing again. Mark completely lost it as his cock hardened to bursting point. Sandra saw his big nuts throb & jump & moved back up, but Mark exploded as his cockhead was easing out of her throat. Sandra's mouth filled with cum as soon as his cockhead cleared her throat. She savoured the taste as she swallowed the hot spunk. Mark's tongue & fingers had her cumming again as she squeezed out & licked every drop of thick cream.

When it was over, Sandra rolled off of Mark breathing heavily. Her pussy was still dribbling juice as it kept spasming. She suddenly came to her senses & urgently said,

"Oh my God, it's nearly 5.30, Rachel will be wondering where the hell I am & come looking."

Sandra cleaned up as best she could & gave herself a thorough dab of perfume. She & Mark exchanged a quick goodbye & she left the van & hurried towards the parking lot exit. Mark got in the front & started the van before he sped away. He would have to forego going home & showering. He had to get to work. It would be no big deal at the garage. He would shower after work.

As Sandra walked back towards the mall, she saw Julie & Rachel coming her way. As they got closer, Julie raised an eyebrow & discreetly raised a hand as if to say, "What the hell?" Julie had delayed Rachel as long as she could in Madison's, trying on various items before buying one. It was just as well because Rachel purchased her blouse in less than 10 minutes.

123456...8