The Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move, baby," As he scrambled out of the cubicle & went into his bedroom to get his cell phone. He was back in a matter of seconds & started filming straight away. Sandra decided to play up to the camera & licked the cum around her mouth. Then she lifted both her huge tits & began licking up all the thick cream off of them.

Mark zoomed in on the incredibly erotic sight. He could feel his cock twitching already as it tried to come back to life. Sandra couldn't believe the amount of cum that was on her body. It looked like a carton of yoghurt had been thrown over her. She briefly wondered how many calories were in one of Mark's typical load's. She was certain his thick cream was good for her health, in her body & on it. After she licked her tits clean, she stood up & Mark turned the water on. They began washing each other & their bodies were soon locked in a passionate embrace.

Richard had just come out of the toilet after defecating with some difficulty. He didn't have full control of his bowels & had shit himself in the past, usually when under the influence of alcohol. He looked at his watch, 1.15pm. Where the hell was Sandra? She said she'd be back in the morning. He picked up his cell phone & called her.

Mark had just finished the breakfast that Sandra had cooked for him. He took a sip of his pure orange juice as Sandra's cell phone rang. He reached forward with difficulty & picked it up. He looked at the screen & saw Richard's ugly, little face. He lowered the phone under the table & Sandra's hand took it. Mark leaned back & waited for her to answer it. He found the whole situation strangely perverse.

Sandra was on her knees under the table giving Mark a blowjob. She looked at her phone in irritation as she popped his cock out of her mouth & took the call. There was no hello as Richard immediately asked,

"Where are you, Sandra? You said you'd be back in the morning."

Sandra continued stroking Mark's long shaft as she replied,

"I'm sorry, Richard, but I'm going to be coming home a little later. Julie's got some personal problems & I'm giving her some emotional & moral support."

Richard tutted in annoyance. He didn't particularly like Julie. She had a reputation for being somewhat promiscuous. He fumed,

"That's her issue, Sandra, you need to take care of your husband."

There was silence for a while, except the sound of what sounded like Sandra eating.

"Sandra?...are you listening?" He bluntly asked. Sandra was busy sucking hard on Mark's cock. She held the phone close as she did so. It gave her a thrill & she knew it turned Mark on too, by the way his cock was throbbing.

"Yes, sorry, honey, I'm just eating a long, chocolate log cake with tons of cream. It's sooo good...delicious," She replied cheerfully.

"Never mind about that. You need to get home, Sandra," Richard said, his voice rising. Sandra flicked her tongue all around the huge, purple head & replied,

"Look, Richard, you're not a complete invalid. You can make something to eat & take your meds. You don't have any trouble getting booze & guzzling it down. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

Richard was about to complain, until he realized she'd ended the call. What the fuck? He stared at his cell phone in shock. Julie must be influencing Sandra in some way. Advising her to shirk her marital duties just because her own husband had run out on her. Richard planned to have words with her the next time she came over. He poured himself another vodka & orange, mostly vodka, and downed half of it in 2 gulps.

At 4pm, Sandra was still at Mark's apartment. She was on his bed on all fours as Mark worked half his iron hard cock into her ass. Initially, she'd been afraid to try anal. She was an anal virgin & Mark was huge. He managed to persuade her with little effort, promising to stop if she didn't like it. Mark lubed up her ass with 2 fingers & then coated his cock completely. Sandra almost told him to stop when he was 3 inches in, but she gritted her teeth & raised her ass high.

Sandra tried to relax her ass & her breathing as Mark eased in slowly. When he was halfway in, Sandra's ass was on fire, but the pain had lessened considerably. Millimeter by millimeter, Mark was going deeper. Just staring at her big, perfect ass cheeks had him throbbing. Her ass clenched around his cock like a vice. He couldn't believe she'd agreed to this so readily. He really wanted her to enjoy it, though. Mark started rubbing her clit as he pushed further into her rectum.

Sandra's pussy was already dripping as she quickly reached the precipice of an orgasm. She let out a long, guttural moan as her body shuddered through an explosive orgasm. Her ass rippled as any pain was replaced by pleasure. She suddenly cried,

"Oh my God, Mark...what are you doing to me?...UGGGHHHH!"

Sandra couldn't stop crying out as her orgasm hit her in waves. Her ass & pussy felt like they were both exploding in intense pleasure.

It took another 20 minutes & 3 orgasms before Mark had his entire cock buried in Sandra's ass. She was so tight, he was barely able to slide in & out as her ass gripped his cock. His cock was throbbing as he slowly sawed into her. He couldn't hold out & he gripped her hips & groaned as he slammed in to the hilt. Sandra started cumming when she felt Mark's cock pulsing as it pumped cum into her ass. Her head collapsed onto the bed as she nearly passed out, her ass still rippling.

It was nearly 7pm when Sandra eventually got home. Richard was passed out in his office with his trousers around his knees. Sandra cringed at the pathetic sight her husband had become. She went upstairs & heard Rachel in her room. Sandra rolled her eyes when she realized that Rachel had probably seen her father in his inebriated state. He'd probably been playing with his dick, trying to get it hard. God knew what Rachel made of the embarrassing sight.

A couple of days later, Rachel was still shocked at the state she'd found her father in. His legs were like matchsticks & his penis looked no bigger than her finger. If he kept up the drinking, he'd be an alcoholic before long. Rachel wondered how her mom was coping. You didn't have to be a biologist to see that her mom was a sexual being. With her father's health & behavior deteriorating, her mom had to be frustrated, maybe angry too. Rachel couldn't believe how low her father had sunk. Even she generally avoided him.

After giving the matter a lot of thought, Rachel spoke to her mother upstairs. Sandra had just finished her workout when Rachel entered her bedroom & said,

"Mom, can I speak to you about something?"

"Sure, honey, what's up?" Replied Sandra. Rachel decided to get straight to the point & asked,

"Do you miss sex, mom?"

Sandra blanched in agitation. Did she know about Mark? She gave the obvious answer,

"Well, of course, honey. I may be a mother & housewife but I'm still a woman."

Rachel nodded as she thought about what came next. Eventually, she said,

"I've been thinking about your predicament, mom...and it doesn't look like dad will be normal again anytime soon. I mean, he can't expect you to be a nun forever. Looking after him must really get you down sometimes. Imagine you had the opportunity to have safe, no strings sex, would you do it?"

Sandra wondered why Rachel would even ask such a question. Maybe it was a trap. Though, Rachel seemed more curious than annoyed. Even if Sandra wasn't sleeping with Mark, there was only one common sense answer. Richard didn't care about her sexual satisfaction, so the vows went out the window. Sandra finally replied,

"Well, I don't normally approve of adultery, honey, but this is hardly a normal situation. Let's just say, I'd seriously think about it."

That's was the answer Rachel was expecting. She thought for a moment before asking,

"What if I could arrange a liaison with Mark for you?"

Sandra was stunned by the question. She nearly blurted, "when?" And had to compose herself before she replied,

"Are you crazy, Rachel? He's your boyfriend...and...I'm sure he wouldn't be interested in a housewife who's old enough to be his mother."

"Oh, he'd definitely be interested, mom. Don't tell me you haven't noticed his eyes on your bust & behind. Anyway, we're just friends now," Rachel shot back with a smile.

Sandra's mind was all over the place. What should she say? She didn't want to appear too eager & readily agree. She tried to look dubious as she said,

"You can't be serious, Rachel. How on earth could it work?"

"I'm just thinking of you, mom. It could happen right here. Dad can't get upstairs & I know Mark can be trusted. I'm not blind, mom. I know you like Mark. Just say the word, if you think you can handle him, and I'll arrange it," Replied Rachel.

Sandra knew she had to drag it out a little further. She looked pensive as she said,

"I'll have to think about all this, honey. It's a lot to take in."

Rachel was thinking, 'damn right it's a lot, 10 inches'. She had initially thought her mom might be able to handle Mark's huge penis. After all, she had more experience & she'd had a baby. Maybe her vagina could accommodate something big. Although, Mark's penis would be a shock to her after having dad's undersized penis all these years. She was sure her mom would give it a try. What did she have to lose?

The next evening, Sandra did her best to look apprehensive when she told Rachel to arrange the illicit rendezvous with Mark. Sandra said she had reluctantly agreed, to keep her sanity. Her husband & her hormones had been driving her crazy & if she didn't have a release, she'd end up on antidepressants. It wasn't that far from the truth before Mark had entered the picture. Rachel said she'd arrange it all asap. Sandra was relieved at the outcome. The only guilt she'd ever felt about Mark was having to lie to her daughter, but now Rachel was playing matchmaker.

On Friday night, Mark was upstairs in Rachel's room waiting for Sandra to come up. Downstairs, Sandra sat on the sofa watching Richard struggle to stay awake. She'd slipped him 2 valium tablets earlier & along with the booze, he was now out of it. His head kept rolling around as he almost fell asleep, but somehow he'd always jerk back upright & look around in confusion. Sandra just waited, pretending to listen to his slurred diatribe. She was thinking ahead & how much acting she would need to do.

It was 10.40 by the time Richard's head dropped & didn't come back up. Sandra pushed him into his office & had a lot of difficulty moving him onto the bed. Richard briefly woke up & slurred,

"Where's my beer?" Before his eyes closed again. Sandra stayed in the room for another 5 minutes to make sure he was asleep. His breathing was steady & he didn't stir at all. When she was satisfied he wouldn't wake up, she left the room & closed the door.

Sandra went upstairs & tapped on Rachel's door. Her daughter opened it & looked at her before asking,

"Do you still want to go through with this, mom?"

Mark was standing behind Rachel with a huge grin on his face. Sandra had to feign apprehension as she replied,

"Well...I'm willing to give it a try if Mark is."

"I'm more than willing, Sandra," Mark said, a little too enthusiastically. Rachel looked back at him & rolled her eyes. They walked towards Sandra's bedroom & Rachel guided them both inside as she said,

"Ok, I'll leave you two to it, then."

20 minutes later, Rachel crept back into the hallway & listened outside her mom's bedroom door. She couldn't hear much besides the sound of music playing. She thought she heard a moan, but it was difficult to be sure. She shrugged & headed back to her bedroom. Rachel was more curious than anything else. The way a scientist was curious about an experiment. She didn't have a high sex drive & never understood why Mark was always horny. She wondered if her mom could keep up with him, or even handle his giant penis at all.

In Sandra's bedroom, Mark sat naked against the headboard while she slowly ran her hand up & down his hard cock. Their mouths were locked in a heated, tongue fighting kiss. They had been in this position for the last 25 minutes. Sandra was wary of engaging in sex too quickly. If this had all been for real, she imagined most women would build up slowly to having sex. Rachel didn't know that her mom was a sex crazed milf who lusted after young & hung men; and she didn't need to know. Soft music was accompanied by sighing & lips smacking as Sandra climbed over Mark & straddled his stomach.

The next time Rachel approached her mom's bedroom door, they'd been in there for nearly an hour & a half. This time, she clearly heard the sounds of female pleasure. High pitched squeals, moans & groans permeated through the door despite her mom's obvious efforts to keep her sounds quiet. Rachel raised an eyebrow after she heard her mom hiss "yesss!" Perhaps she could handle Mark. Though, Rachel found it hard to believe any woman could enjoy having Mark's huge penis repeatedly thrust into them. Well, as long as mom's happy, she thought as she headed to bed.

The next morning, Rachel decided to make breakfast for her father as there was no sign of her mom. As it turned out, he didn't wake up until around 11am & he was seriously hung over. He declined breakfast & just had coffee. Rachel saw him adding scotch to it & shook her head. She heard her mom taking a shower at midday & wondered what kind of mood she would be in. After giving her dad his meds & helping him do some physiotherapy, Rachel went back upstairs.

Mark was in Rachel's bedroom & seemed reluctant to talk about what happened. He felt a little weird talking to his ex about having sex with her mom. He knew Rachel didn't mind. It would just take some getting used to. He took a quick shower after Sandra came out, then decided to leave. He didn't want to be around for Rachel's 20 questions & thought it best to leave them to it.

Sandra had just finished drying her hair when Rachel came in & excitedly asked,

"So, how did it go, mom?"

Sandra couldn't tell her Mark had fucked her 5 times & made her cum so much, it almost felt like a spiritual experience. She finally replied,

"Well, it was pretty good, to be honest, honey. Mark's a very energetic young man."

Rachel knew her mom was playing it down & said,

"Come on, mom, I could hear you in the hallway...and I know you were trying to keep it down."

Sandra pulled a face & wondered what she should say. Rachel seemed to have a strange, clinical interest in the details. Sandra took a deep breath & said,

"Listen, honey, I should tell you something. I've got this thing for...errr...big dicks."

Rachel's eyes widened in surprise. She was intrigued by this new revelation & asked,

"So, how come you married dad?"

"I was young & inexperienced when we married, and it wasn't until my twenties that I realized I had this fetish."

Rachel nodded as she took it all in. Her mom liked big penises? It all just seemed so surreal, especially after she'd seen her dad's tiny penis on Sunday. She realized her mom must have seriously understated last night's encounter with Mark. Hell, they'd gotten up at midday. It must have been a serious session of sex for them to wake at that time. Rachel knew both her mom & Mark were usually early risers.

Rachel continued probing her mom for more info but Sandra kept giving vague answers. Rachel didn't understand why her mom was being coy. After all, they were well past the point of Sandra pretending to be the prim & proper housewife. Once Sandra realized that Rachel wasn't giving up, she finally threw up her arms & said,

"Oh, alright, Rachel, if you really want to know, Mark fucked my brains out. I couldn't stop cumming. I had more orgasms than your father's given me in 18 years. Mark was relentless, he only needed 5 minutes & he was hard again."

Rachel was fascinated as she listened to her mom become more animated as she spoke. Sandra was saying,

"We just kept fucking, again & again, in every position, his stamina was unbelievable. We fucked until after 6am, and I loved every minute of it, every second. It's a good thing you didn't see the room before I cleaned up, honey, because it was a mess. Mark's cum was everywhere, on me, the sheets, even the wall."

Sandra paused, realizing she'd gotten carried away.

Rachel's mind was picturing what her mom had described. Who would have thought? Her mom was an undercover nymphomaniac who had a thing for big penises. Maybe she was the female equivalent of Mark and they had got together when both at their sexual peaks. Rachel fired more questions at her mom, but Sandra held some things back. She & Mark needed to get their stories straight before she divulged too much. She soon realized that Rachel wasn't in the least bit upset. She sounded like a sex therapist as she asked questions. All she needed was a pen & pad to complete the look.

The next evening, Mark came round again. 10 minutes after Richard went to sleep, Mark was balls deep in Sandra again. They were at it all night & again when they woke. Rachel covered for her mom when Richard woke up. Although, sometimes it seemed he didn't know what day it was. He wasn't at his best in the mornings & rarely had much to say before he'd had a drink.

Mark came round every day for the next 3 weeks. He'd chill out with Rachel, then go to Sandra's bedroom to fuck the shit out of her. Rachel could see that her mom was happier than she'd ever seen her & the situation seemed perfect all round, but even though Richard was drunk nearly every day, he'd noticed that Mark was there a lot more than before.

While eating his lunch, he suddenly looked at Sandra & said,

"I thought Rachel was done with that half breed. Why is he in my house every day?"

Sandra tried to keep calm & replied,

"Well, they're still friends...and you shouldn't call him that, it's incredibly rude. His name is Mark, as you well know."

"I can call him what I like in my house. I don't really want blacks in my home. Don't they see enough of each other in college?" Richard spat.

"I guess you'll have to kick Rachel out," Sandra replied in a huff as she walked out of the room.

That night, Mark couldn't wait to fuck Sandra, but it seemed like Richard would never go to bed. He was drunk & doing a lot of talking while Sandra impatiently waited for him to go to sleep. It was after 11pm & Rachel was already asleep. Mark decided to go downstairs to see what was happening.

As he walked into the living room, Richard drunkenly said,

"Hey, how come you're always in my house?"

"I thought you might need a servant," Mark replied sarcastically. He & Sandra disappeared into the kitchen as Richard droned on about the dangers of liberalism.

In the kitchen, Mark wrapped his arms around Sandra from behind & squeezed her huge breasts. They were too big even for his large hands. He buried his face in her neck & inhaled her perfume. She was wearing a thin button up dress without a bra & her tits were being pushed together & almost popping out. He'd been hard for the last 2 hours & was annoyed that fucking dickhead Richard wouldn't just fuck off & go to sleep.

Mark grabbed a beer out of the refrigerator & emptied about a third of it. He crushed up a valium tablet & put it in the bottle before unbuttoning his jeans as he headed to the toilet. Sandra thought he was going to drink it, but when he came back, the bottle was full. Mark grinned as he said,

"I've got something for that motherfucker."

Sandra started giggling as she followed him out.

Mark walked into the living room & said,

"Another beer, Mr Small?"

"Sure...you're alright for a black fella. A white woman should never go with a black man, though," Richard slurred as he took it. Sandra had to cover her mouth to quieten her laughter as Richard took 2 big swigs from the bottle. He was too drunk to notice it was 1/3 piss. He finished the bottle in under 5 minutes & leaned back, his eyes heavy & glazed.

1...345678