The Games We Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't been a virgin since college. She had a couple of boyfriends in college that she was relatively serious with and now had one guy, Randy, that she dated more than any other - but she tended to think of him as a "friend with benefits".

She knew her mom and dad were still very sexual with each other. After the kids moved out of the house Lance and Becky enjoyed the freedom to engage in various sex acts on the couch or in the kitchen or their patio. It felt somewhat liberating not to have to close the door to their bedroom when they wanted some privacy. But now that Paige had moved back they reverted to being discreet when she was home with them. Paige knew what it meant when she saw her parent's bedroom door closed now but was old enough to accept it without feeling grossed out like she felt when she was younger. In the private talks she had with her mom, Becky had shared her philosophy that the best way to keep a husband faithful is to keep your love life hot. Paige actually liked it that her mom and dad were affectionate with each other.

The next few weeks there were no more occasions where they acted out or dirty talked about the daddy / daughter fantasy. Becky looked at it like an arrow that she could pull out of the quiver when it fancied her to do so. And she had a lot of other arrows she could deploy to entertain both herself and her husband. She prided herself on the variety of ways with which she kept their love life spicy. The frequency was important too. Too much of a good thing created a sense of entitlement or monotony. Becky seemed to sense when Lance needed something "a little extra" and also when to make him "beg" for it.

One of the things she sometimes liked doing was slipping a pair of her used panties into Lance's suitcase when he had to go out of town for an overnight business trip. Becky knew there might be temptations for him to visit a bar and perhaps strike up a conversation with a pretty woman when he was on the road. Or perhaps more tempting, he might want to go to a strip joint and have a conversation there. Slipping her used panties into his suitcase gave him a connection to her scent as well as something soft to wrap around his cock when he jerked off. This almost always led them to engage in a little long distance mutual masturbation while Lance was in the hotel room playing with Becky's panties.

It was during one of these phone calls about two months after Becky had worn the schoolgirl outfit that Lance decided to revisit Becky's interest in that particular fantasy.

"So, did you ever play with yourself for real and think about your dad doing things like we did?" he asked, breathing heavily into the phone.

"Not until I got to college," his wife answered, breathing heavily herself. "I remember some of my sorority sisters talking about how good looking my dad was and they would 'do him' if they had the chance," she laughed. "I remember thinking that was crazy - but that night when I got in bed I kinda realized they were right. He is a good-looking guy... and he was still in great shape," she added. "So that night was the first time I played with my pussy and came while thinking about him," she admitted.

"The first time?" Lance asked. "Sounds like there were other times when that happened."

"There were lots of other times," his wife laughed. "I didn't bother counting if that is what you are trying to get at you perv."

She paused, listening to Lance breath heavily into the phone.

"You're masturbating with my panties aren't you?" she said, smiling to herself.

"I had to," he choked out. "I couldn't help myself."

"I'm going to let you think about me and my dad, or you and Paige and maybe when you get home we can play that game again... would you like that?" Becky purred.

"Mmmmm yes," Lance whispered into the phone.

"Okay," Becky started. "Have fun sweetheart."

"I'll be home on Saturday," he said, and then hung up the phone.

After she hung up, Becky snaked her hand into the front of her panties and brought herself to an orgasm, imagining her husband watching as she sucked her dad's cock.

When Lance arrived at home Saturday afternoon Becky was there to greet him with a kiss. He helped Becky around the house and ran some errands the rest of the afternoon. Paige joined him when he went to the shopping center so she could get something to wear on her date later that night. The awkwardness that Lance felt after he and Becky had role-played using her as a source of fantasy had faded over time. But it wasn't completely gone. And as they drove, he couldn't help but notice her long, smooth legs and the running shorts she was wearing. They formed a perfect vee at her crotch. Her breasts looked bigger than he had remembered in the tight-fitting t-shirt she sported. The neckline of her shirt came down far enough that he could just begin to see the swell of her breasts, which he knew from peeking at her bra's hanging on the clothes rack to dry was a "D" cup - the same as Becky's. He quickly averted his glance hoping she hadn't seen him ogling his own daughter. They finished their shopping and by the time they returned home, Lance had small beads of sweat across his forehead.

Randy picked Paige up before her parents sat down for dinner. Becky made small talk during dinner but seemed to have a mischievous smile most of the night. When Lance asked what she was up to she simply replied, "you'll see."

After they ate, Lance went in and showered and put on a robe while he came back into the den to watch some television. At that point Becky went to take a soaking bath, telling Lance to wait there until she was ready for him. He waited patiently but couldn't resist touching himself briefly waiting to be summoned. Finally she called out she was ready. He turned the lights off and went upstairs to their bedroom. He was very briefly disappointed to see she wasn't wearing the school girl uniform again but that faded immediately as he gazed at her.

She had on a sheer pink baby doll pajama with small ruffles around the bottom that was barely covering her pink panty clad pussy. She was on her side, her hand propping up her head and her dirty blond hair hanging loose on her shoulders, facing him as he entered and he could see her nipples through the sheer fabric.

"I think it's time that you take that robe off and come over here," Becky purred.

Lance laid next to her, also on his side. He was close enough that when his cock twitched it pushed against her panties. They kissed briefly and moved closer together.

Becky reached behind her back and pulled out a pair of red lacy panties. She held them close to both of their faces.

"Do you know where I got these?" she asked, rubbing them along her husband's face. "I pulled them out of Paige's clothes hamper this morning. These are the panties she wore when she went to Randy's last night. She must have been very excited. This morning they were even still a little wet. They've dried now, but you can still smell her on them, can't you?"

Lance gulped hard as his wife held their daughters' panties to his nose. "Yes," he whispered. "She smells just like you."

"Mmmmm. I bet she tastes just like me too," Becky cooed. "Here, take a taste."

She held the gusset of the panties to her husband's mouth and he licked it. He was actually tasting his own daughter's pussy - at least indirectly. Becky smiled, knowing he was going nuts.

"I wonder if she was thinking about you when her boyfriend was fingering her," she said softly, licking Lance's ear as she spoke. "I wonder if she wishes it was you playing with her pussy instead of him. I bet her nipples are sensitive like mine are. Have you seen them lately? They are perfect and her tits are gorgeous," she teased, still running her daughter's panties on her husband's face.

Lance couldn't speak. Instead, he simply reached out and cupped her tit. They kissed again, Becky continuing to rub the panties on his cheek and near his nose so he could take in his daughters scent over and over.

"Can you smell my pussy daddy?" Becky posed. "Can you tell how wet you made me with your big strong fingers? I can see it is making you all hard daddy."

Becky reached down and wrapped his daughter's panties around his cock and started slowly stroking back and forth, grinding her left tit into his hand and gliding her right one over his chest, grazing it with her stiff nipple.

What neither Lance nor Becky noticed was a brief shadow pass by their bedroom door as Becky spoke those last few sentences. It was Paige. She and Randy had decided to go to a movie. Because she often gets cold in the theater, they had briefly stopped by to get a sweater. He was waiting in the car while she ran in. When she got inside and saw the lights off, she assumed her parents were already in bed so she was trying to be quiet as she climbed the stairs. Once she got to the top, she realized their bedside lamp was on and their door was open. She could faintly hear her mom's voice and it had a very sexy drawl to it. She sensed they were probably having sex and was embarrassed enough to consider turning around and heading back outside immediately. She had no interest in seeing her parents going at it naked with each other. As she passed the door, she didn't look in but did hear her name invoked and her mother talking about her panties.

"Mmmmm, Lance, you are leaking all over your daughter's panties," Becky scolded with a teasing smile on her face, briefly returning to her real-life character as his wife and Paige's mother. "What do you think Paige is going to say when she sees that you have been jerking off with her panties?"

"What the fuck?" she wondered silently to herself, still not looking into the room. "What is she talking about?"

Very slowly Paige leaned back and peeked part of her head around the corner. Her dad was on his back as her mom was stroking him with a pair of panties, talking to him.

"Do you think she will dream about fucking you the way I used to dream about fucking my dad?" Becky purred. "Once she has learned you have smelled and tasted her panties and then jerked off into them, I bet she will want you to take the next step."

Paige couldn't take any more... this was a sensory overload. She straightened up and briefly leaned against the wall before proceeding to her room and getting the sweater. She didn't chance going by her parent's room on the way out, instead using the back stairs and back out to Randy's car.

Her date had no idea of all the thoughts running through Paige's head at that moment as he drove away.

"Why are they using me as part of their little freak show?" she wondered silently. "Has this been going on a long time? Did mom really want to fuck her own dad? Does dad really want to fuck me? Or is this all just some sort of sex game that they are into?"

She had no answers, only questions at this point but kept them to herself. Her mom had mentioned that those were her panties but she never got a good look at them. She vowed to see if she was missing any in the morning or if they were in her mom's hamper of dirty clothes.

"Maybe this was all just a dream," she mused silently. The remainder of the date was something of a fog for Paige.

Meanwhile, Lance was starting to writhe on the bed from the teasing being inflicted on him by the combination of the mental images of his daughter manipulating his cock and Becky's words painting that picture in his head. He could sense that she was really into it, probably playing out some of the fantasies she had about her own dad in her own head.

Becky maneuvered so that she could take Lance's throbbing cock into her mouth. She continued to stroke him with the panties but now added her lips and tongue to the sensation.

"Oh Lance," Becky panted. "I can smell her pussy while I am sucking you. It's like I am sucking you just after you have pulled out from fucking Paige."

When Lance's dick twitched from the erotic taboo image Becky described it wasn't lost on Becky. She knew he was getting close to cumming already.

"Make me cum with your fingers daddy," Becky begged, reverting her character back to Paige. "I want you to cum in my mouth when I cum on your fingers. Please daddy, cum with me."

Lance shifted slightly so that he could sink two fingers into his role-played daughter. Becky let out a gasp as his fingers slid into her sodden canal with ease. Lance could feel the inner walls of her pussy were already swollen and she was going to cum soon. He began to move his fingers inside her and use his thumb to strum her clit. Now it was Becky that was writhing on the bed but continuing to maintain a hold of Lance's hard member firmly between her lips.

"Mmmmmm," she droned, vibrating against his dick. "Oh daddy," she gulped. "That feels so good. Please don't stop daddy."

Lance briefly thought of shifting and plunging his cock into his pretend daughter but that turned out to be just a fleeting idea. He was too wrapped up in the fantasy Becky was playing out and Paige's panties felt so fucking good rubbing against his cock. For some reason they felt even better than when he had jerked off with Becky's panties. Perhaps it was the taboo nature of it all. Or the feminine touch that Becky provided when she stroked him. He wasn't going to dissect it. He only knew that he was going to cum.

"I'm about to cum baby," Lance gasped. "Daddy's going to cum in your mouth."

"Mmm-hmm," Becky hummed in agreement and took his cock into her mouth as deep as she could, momentarily shifting Paige's panties to his balls where she felt them pulsate as he shot his load into her mouth.

At the same time, Becky began to cum all over Lance's fingers. In Becky's mind it was her dad that was diddling her clit and making her cum. In Lance's mind it was his daughter who was cumming because of his fingers. But it mattered not to either of them at the moment that they weren't sharing the same fantasy at the point of climax.

After they both came, Becky let Lance's cum fall out of his mouth and onto his still hard cock and she cleaned him up with their daughter's panties, wiping up every last drop. She managed to find one small part of the panties that wasn't smeared in his cum and used that portion to give herself a quick wipe since her pussy was still - literally - dripping.

She threw the panties to the floor and they cuddled in each other's arms, falling asleep, feeling both completely exhausted and satiated.

When the movie ended Paige directed Randy to just take her home. She was still confused by the events that she had witnessed earlier.

She let herself into the house quietly and went up the back stairs this time so she didn't have to pass her parent's room in case they were still going at it. She was relieved to see the light was now off in their room and there were no sounds coming from there. She stripped down to her panties and put on a t-shirt (her typical sleepwear) and fell asleep, still asking herself questions.

Paige was a college graduate and was not without a fair amount of sexual experience for someone her age. She had watched porn with different themes (including incest), had discussed various sexual topics with girlfriends and a few boys that she trusted, and read articles in various women's magazines that offered tips on spicing things up in the bedroom. She was familiar with "daddy / daughter" themes. Some of the guys she had hooked up with liked to talk dirty and liked it even more when she did too. And a couple of her girlfriends were proponents of different types of role-play. Once she got to a certain age and her mom began to teach her some of the more nuanced points of keeping a marriage happy, she encouraged her to "be a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom." She often said that "anything goes" between two married people as long as it is consensual. When Paige tried to ask what she meant, her mom simply said, "you will see someday."

As Paige lay in bed the next morning, she reflected back on some of those events that had shaped her sexuality so far. She concluded that this was probably just dirty talk and it had morphed into some kind of daddy / daughter role play. Although she obviously knew that her parents had an active sex life, this was the first time that she actually thought of her father in a sexual manner.

"Does he really want to fuck me?" she wondered silently. "Were those really my panties mom was stroking him with? Was mom getting off to the idea of Dad and me together, or was she just playing a part to help him get off?

It was a bright cloudless Sunday. By the time Paige got up, Becky was downstairs doing her usual Sunday morning tidying up so the housekeeper that came on Monday never found her house in disarray. Lance had taken one of the cars to have the oil changed and had been gone just a short time. Paige rubbed the sleep from her eyes started downstairs. Before she had taken three steps she turned around and went to her clothes hamper. She dumped everything out and inspected all of her panties, finding nothing out of the ordinary. She then went into her parents room and did the same thing... except here she found the panties that had obviously been used in their game last night.

She looked at them carefully and determined that they were, in fact, hers. They also had the distinct feeling of dried cum on them and even the faint smell of a woman. She remembered wearing them two nights ago when she and her date that night had engaged in some mutual hand jobs and remembered that her panties smelled especially pungent after him making her cum several times while she wore them. Now she had proof that they were a prop used by her parents to get each other off. Paige returned the other dirty clothes to the hamper and took her panties back to her room, leaving them in her lingerie drawer for the time being. She put on a pair of shorts and changed shirts and went downstairs to eat a late breakfast, still unsure how to process her parents including her in their dirty talk.

As she sat at the kitchen counter eating a bagel and a cup of yogurt, Paige watched her mom scurry around the family room doing a surface cleaning. The brief visual image of her mom jerking her dad off and telling him he "was leaking all over his daughter's panties" played on a loop in her head.

"Maybe I can talk to mom about this," she mused silently.

One of the responsibilities that Paige had assumed from time to time when she moved back in temporarily was to do the wash, usually on the weekend. So it was not unusual when she gathered the dirty clothes from both hampers and dumped them in the laundry room, sorting them into warm water vs cold water washes. She dumped in the first load and sat in the family room, texting and emailing her friends on her phone.

About 30 minutes later Lance announced he was going to the club to hit some golf balls, leaving Paige and Becky at home. Paige didn't waste time after he left. She went to her room, retrieved the crusty panties and found her mom, relaxing on the back porch with a glass of wine.

"Can we talk about my panties?" Paige said, dangling them by her index finger.

Becky immediately recognized the panties and knew they were still covered in Lance's now dried semen. She didn't know if Becky knew her complicity but the tone of her voice implied she at least suspected she did.

"What do you want to talk about?" Becky asked tentatively, trying not to tell too much.

"Well, for starters, dad's cum is caked all over them," she began. "And because of a very random set of circumstances, I know that you were using them to help him cum."

Becky just stared at her daughter silently for a moment, not knowing what to say. Of course it was true, but out of context like this it seemed so dirty.

The look of guilt and surprise on Becky's face made Paige realize she had taken too harsh a tone with her mom.