The Games We Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm not mad about it..." she started. "I was just shocked when I heard you talking to dad about tasting me off of my panties and that you wanted to fuck your own dad. I didn't mean to eavesdrop and that's pretty much all that I heard. I was just wondering if you could help me understand what you and dad were doing."

Paige sat in the chair next to her mom and leaned toward her, taking the glass of wine from her and taking a sip before passing it back to her. She let out a sigh of relief as her mom sat up and faced her daughter directly.

"Okay," Becky said, searching for the right words. "You are old enough that we can have an honest, adult conversation. I will tell you everything that you need to know."

Becky took another deep gulp of wine.

"Since you have been old enough to understand I have tried to do the best that I can to help you be a good partner to whomever you marry someday," she said. "I think that I have been clear that part of my philosophy in that area is to keep things hot in the bedroom. A few months back I pulled out an old sexy schoolgirl outfit to wear for your dad and let's just say he responded well to it."

Paige blushed and they both let out a small, tension-relieving giggle. Becky took another sip of the wine and offered a sip to Paige, who accepted.

"We got a little carried away," she continued... "Well to be more precise I got a little carried away and began to tease him that the reason he was so worked up was that he was thinking about you. It was spontaneous but he reacted positively to that also, so I went with it. It was all just fantasy role-play kind of stuff and we had fun with it."

"So this has been going on for months?" Paige asked.

"No, not really," Becky answered honestly. "I haven't worn that outfit since then and the daddy / daughter fantasy hadn't come up until just a few nights ago when he was out of town and we were talking on the phone. It gave me an idea about a game we could play when he got back home and that is when I thought about using your panties to tease him."

"Okay," Paige said slowly. "I kinda get that... but I also heard you say something about you wanting to fuck your dad... what was that about?"

Becky repeated the story that she had told Lance about being in college and her girlfriends comments led to her viewing her dad in a different light. She began to think of him sexually and it led to fantasies that she still has today.

"I don't apologize for sharing that with your dad Paige," she continued. "I think whatever goes on behind closed doors between a husband and wife is up to them. And - to be clear - I don't apologize to you or anyone else that I sometimes masturbate thinking about my dad. It's not an uncommon fantasy although it is rare to hear anyone talk about it. Besides your dad and my best friend in college, you are the only one that knows."

"I get it," Paige answered softly. "I guess that I just freaked out a bit when I heard you guys talking about me like that. I don't think I have ever been a fantasy for anyone else," she laughed.

"Oh, stop that," Becky countered. "I can assure you that you have been the object of many people's fantasies... probably male and female. But if it bothers you, I will promise you that we won't bring your name up anymore... or use your panties," she smiled.

"No. I understand now," Paige said, taking the glass from her mom and taking one last sip. "Thank you for being honest with me. If it makes you and dad happy, I don't mind you using me or my panties to help you both have more fun. I hope you know that it was purely an accident that I overheard the two of you. Once I get my own place in a few months, you won't need to worry about doors being open or closed."

"Maybe I will leave the door open so you can look in again," Becky smiled. "Now that you know the whole story, you might enjoy watching. But whether you do or not, I think it is probably best to keep this between you and me for the time being. We don't want to freak your dad out... at least not just yet" she laughed.

They both hugged and some of the awkward tension that Paige had been feeling dissipated. However, she didn't stop thinking about the idea that her dad was actually turned on by the fantasy that included her. Over the following weeks she thought more about it and found herself picturing her dad in many of her own fantasies, making herself cum thinking about him.

Lance and Becky rented a cabin in the mountains of Colorado for the Thursday through Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend, expecting Paige and Paul would join them. Paul called Thursday morning and told his parents it was unlikely that he was going to make it out. They had an early blizzard and all of the airports were socked in. Even more troubling was that he couldn't get out of his driveway even if the planes were flying. It was disappointing but they all understood that sometimes our best plans don't get to happen.

The weather was perfect for Lance, Becky, and Paige. There was fresh snow on the ground and the temperature called for a jacket, but the skies were a beautiful shade of blue with just a few puffy white clouds here and there to give it some dimension. Once they arrived, they unpacked and went for a hike. When they returned they all busied themselves in the kitchen or by the grill outside making steaks along with a salad and some baked potatoes. Even though it was one holiday and one vacation day, this was the first time Paige had been off work since she started. Among the three of them, she was the most excited about getting away like this.

After dinner they sat on the back porch and the ladies sipped on wine while Lance enjoyed a vodka martini. Shortly after the sun went down it was cold but not intolerable. As they began to finish their second drink, they noticed it had turned much colder and they retreated inside. They discussed playing cards but Becky was tired from the travel, the hiking, and the drinks and announced she was going to bed. Lance and Paige changed into their bed clothes and put on robes and met again in the family room of the cabin.

Lance poured them another drink and Paige, in particular, seemed to be enjoying the freedom to unwind like this. She went to her room and brought out a joint. Unlike back home, pot was legal in this state and she was looking forward to taking advantage of it. Lance looked at her warily. He and Becky knew that both of their kids used edibles and smoked weed sometimes. It wasn't that they disapproved. He and Becky had enjoyed smoking weed sometimes when they traveled to a state that permitted it. But this was the first time she had done so in front of him. It just took a little getting used to.

Paige looked out the sliding glass door trying to decide if she wanted to smoke badly enough to brave the cold air outside. When she did, she was reminded that they had a hot tub. She had complained earlier that she was a little sore from the hike and Lance admitted that he was a little stiff also. Paige turned to her dad and excitedly suggested that they should both get in and let the spa work on their sore muscles.

"I don't know," Lance said, hesitantly. "We don't want to wake up your mother. Besides I know I didn't bring a bathing suit and I doubt you did either."

"Come on daddy," Paige begged. "I'm so sore. Plus the hot water will feel great in the cold night air. We don't need bathing suits. You have your boxers on and I have on my t-shirt and panties," she offered. "Pleeeeease?"

Lance smiled. He knew he was a pushover for his daughter. "Okay," he sighed, taking his robe off. "But keep it quiet. Your mom is sleeping on the other side of the wall."

"Goody," Paige cried out, jumping up to give her dad a hug. As she did, her robe parted in the front and her body pressed against his separated by only a t-shirt, her panties, and his boxers. Lance immediately noticed the intimacy of the hug but simply ended it as quickly as possible and tried to act as if he wasn't aroused. His dick started to swell, betraying his nonchalant attitude. And Paige did not let it go unnoticed.

Lance entered the hot tub first and turned to offer his hand to help his daughter climb in. When he did he noticed two things. First, she was pulling the t-shirt over her head. Second, the panties she was wearing were the same red ones that Becky had pulled from her hamper to jerk him off weeks before.

"I didn't want to get my shirt wet," Paige offered as an explanation to her dads unspoken question.

"You realize there is a window right there don't you?" Lance whispered, concerned not only about his ability to control himself but also the appearance of father and daughter barely clothed in the hot tub. "Your mom could look out here and see you half naked with me. I don't think she would be very happy about that."

"Oh daddy," Paige responded, looking coyly at her dad. "She and I have talked about a lot of things and I think I can say she wouldn't mind. In fact, she might even encourage it," she said, lighting the joint and taking a deep drag.

"What makes you think that?" Lance asked.

"Well... mom told me about her having fantasies about sex with her dad when she was about my age," Paige started. "And she also told me that sometimes you and her pretend it's me in bed with you instead of her."

Paige passed the joint to her dad who took a deep toke before coughing upon hearing Paige's explanation.

"Honey, I don't know what to say," Lance began. "I hope she told you that it was just a little game that she and I played. We certainly weren't serious about it."

"It's okay daddy," Paige laughed. "At first I was a little freaked out, but after thinking about it a bit, I got kind of used to it... and then I even got to where I kind of liked it," she added before taking another drag. "I mean, you know, it's kinda sexy... and soooo naughty." Paige was beginning to feel the effects of the drinks and the pot and it was giving her a very mellow inner glow. She lifted out of the water just enough to let the cool air waft across her nipples.

"Would you like to see them daddy? I figured if you are going to pretend it's my tits you are playing with when you are really playing with mom's, you might as well get a good look and see what they actually look like now. It's been a long time since you have seen them... unless you have been a bad boy and been spying on me," Paige teased, cupping one of her boobs and pointing it at her dad.

Lance could only stare at her perfect breast, mesmerized. Paige passed him the joint and he inhaled deeply, never taking his eyes off her.

"Yes," he stammered. "You have certainly grown up and are a beautiful woman."

They sat silently for just a few seconds, each contemplating the surrealness of the moment. As they sat, they passed the joint back and forth until it was almost gone, both now very mellow.

Paige acted first, taking her panties off and holding them up out of the water.

"Are these the panties that you came in daddy?" she smirked. "Did mom wrap them around your cock and jerk you off with them? Or did you jerk yourself off with them? Did they smell good? Did they taste good daddy?" she cooed, dragging them over his face.

"Yes," Lance whispered. "Those are the ones. And yes, they smelled and tasted wonderful that night," he choked out.

"Take off your boxers daddy... please?" Paige begged. "You don't want me to be the only one naked in the hot tub do you?" she asked.

Thanks to the drinks and the pot, her reasoning actually seemed logical to Lance at the moment and he slid his boxers off and hung them over the side of the hot tub.

"Can I touch it daddy?" Paige asked. "Can I touch it for real? Not you pretending it is me - but can I really hold it in my hand?"

Lance couldn't answer audibly... he could only weakly nod his head while he watched his daughter move closer and close her hand around his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmm.... Oh daddy," Paige cooed. "I have been thinking about this ever since mom and I talked and she said it was okay to fantasize about fucking you. She said she never actually got to fuck her own dad, but she thinks about it when she plays with her pussy. Do you know something daddy? So do I."

"Oh god," Lance moaned. "Honey, I think you should stop. This is getting out of control. I am about to cum already."

"I want you to cum daddy," Paige pleaded. "I want to make you feel good."

"I know baby," her dad responded, taking her hand off his cock with all the willpower he had. "But I love you and your mom with all my heart. I will talk to her and see how far she is willing to let our little fantasy play out. I hope you can understand I need to do that before anything else happens and if she says no, this will never happen again."

"Of course daddy," Paige said. "You know I would never do anything to come between you and mom. But you know how horny you have made me don't you daddy? You know I am going to go in and play with my pussy thinking about you don't you? Are you going to go in and fuck mom and think about me playing with my pussy?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes baby... I promise I will be thinking of you touching me and offering me your tit while I am fucking her," Lance said, his cock twitching as he said it.

"Leave the door open just a bit daddy," Paige said.

Her father only smiled and went back inside. Paige followed a few moments later, turning off all of the lights she stopped at her parent's doorway on the way to her room. Sure enough the door was open 3-4 inches and she had a perfect view of their bed with the moonlight illuminating the room just enough to clearly see what was happening.

Becky normally slept in panties and a t-shirt. From her vantage point Paige could see the panties laying on the floor next to the bed and her shirt was pulled up above her tits while her dad had his face between his mom's thighs. Becky let out several whispers of delight, obviously trying to keep at least a little quiet, but unable to keep from uttering her pleasure. It wasn't long before her legs stiffened, she grabbed her tit and twisted her own nipple and let out a low guttural moan while cumming on Lance's face.

As Paige watched all of this unfold, she pulled on her own nipple with one hand and had a finger going in and out of her pussy with the other. She wanted to cum also but was trying to wait for her dad to orgasm at the same time.

Lance backed away from Becky's pussy and turned her over onto her stomach. He lifted her ass up and pushed her legs underneath so that she was now on her knees facing away from him. Even in the dim light Paige could see the wetness of her mother's pussy. Lance wasted little time, plunging his rock hard cock into his wife. He turned slightly to confirm that Paige was at the door watching. When he saw her playing with herself he began to talk to Becky.

"Do you like daddy fucking you baby?" he panted. "Does daddy's dick feel good inside your wet pussy?"

"God yes," Becky gasped in rhythm with his thrusts. "Don't stop daddy. Cum in me."

"I will Paige," her husband answered, going all in and calling her Paige for the first time in their brief history of playing this little game of theirs. "Daddy is going to cum in your pussy Paige. Mommy said it would be okay."

"I'm going to cum again daddy," Becky gasped. "For real. Call out my name when you cum in me daddy. I want to hear it again."

"I'm cumming Paige," Lance said in a normal volume. He wanted Paige to clearly hear it as she stood at the door, furiously stabbing at her own pussy and experiencing an orgasm of her own. As he spoke, he unloaded his semen in his wife's sodden pussy.

Hearing him call her Paige, Becky came on Lance's dick, squirting her juices out and dripping down his balls onto the bed. They both collapsed in a heap, kissed each other and fell fast asleep while Paige went to her room in a deep sleep herself.

The next morning when Paige got up she shuffled into the kitchen area where her mom and dad were standing, rubbing her eyes, wearing a t-shirt that didn't quite come down to the top of her panties.

"Good morning," she mumbled, still feeling a bit groggy from the pot and the alcohol.

"Morning sweetheart," Lance smiled, eyeing her body. "Did you sleep well?"

The events of the previous night came flooding back to Paige as she woke up. The tone in her dad's voice was playful. As if he wanted to remind her of what she saw and felt last night... and what he saw also.

"I did daddy," Paige flirted back. "Between the weed and the hot tub, I was very relaxed."

"Sounds like I missed out," Becky laughed. "I think I am getting a better idea why you were so 'worked up' when you came to bed last night," she smirked, looking at Lance, who immediately started blushing.

"Mom and I are going for a hike," Lance said, feeling ganged up on and changing the subject. "Would you like to join us?"

"No thanks," Paige said, pouring her coffee. "I think I want to be lazy this morning. I will see you guys at lunch."

Becky and Lance changed into their hiking gear and set out. It was a cool clear day with the sun shining brightly in the clear blue sky.

"So I am putting two and two together now and understanding where you calling me 'Paige' last night came from," she said after they had walked in mostly silence for the first half mile. "Care to fill me in on the details?"

"Well, to start I found out that you have been sharing some of your thoughts on sex and she appears to be following in your footsteps," Lance smiled. "We got in the hot tub to massage our aching muscles and she pulled out a joint. That was a little surprising. But it was a bigger surprise when she pulled her shirt off before climbing in."

"I'm sure you got a kick out of that," Becky smirked.

"Well... yes," Lance responded slowly. "But not as surprising as her informing me that you had told her about fantasizing about your dad. And then the biggest surprise was when she pulled her panties off and asked if these were the ones that I came in," he said, lowering his voice as if there was someone could hear their conversation, even though no one was in sight.

"I see," Becky mused, slowing her pace. "So she's now naked in the hot tub with you. Did you get naked too?"

"I did," her husband confessed. "And - full disclosure - she put her hand around my cock. But I put a stop to it at that point. It's one thing for us to role play - and I'm not real proud that I got naked with her - but I didn't want anything else to happen without making sure you were okay with it," he said, taking his wife's hand in his while they walked.

"Really?" Becky asked, stopping and facing him. "Paige was naked, holding your hard cock, stroking it I assume, and you stopped her and came into our room to be with me? You told her you had to discuss it with me?"

Lance nodded, looking into her eyes, trying to gauge if she was happy nothing more had happened or pissed that he had let it go as far as it did. Becky let him know by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

"I appreciate that you respect me enough to talk to me about it so we can make these kinds of decisions together," she started. "If this was some woman from your office or the club, I would say absolutely not. But I don't think I need to worry about you and Paige running off together," she chuckled. "So what do we do now?"

"I suppose that is up to you," Lance said, smiling. "It seems pretty clear that Paige is up for it. And I think you know how hard I was last night from that teasing. We can either use that in the future to keep our little game alive or add a new dimension to the game. Let me ask you this... if you had actually had a chance to play around with your dad when you were her age... would you really have done it?"

Again they walked in silence for a few moments as Becky pondered the hypothetical.