The Games We Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know about back then," she began. "Paige is more of a free spirit than I was at that age. I was a bit more serious. But I will answer it this way... Looking back from my perspective now, if I had had a chance to be with him when I was 22 I would hate it if I didn't."

"Okay," Lance answered, his mind spinning. "So two other questions... if we are going to do this, how do we do it? I mean what are the logistics? Do you want to be there? Or not? If you are there, do you want to participate?"

"Well, first of all," Becky started. "We BOTH will sit down with her when we get back and talk to her about this. She needs to see that this is something you and I are entering into together. And I definitely want to be in the room with both of you the first time that you and she get naked," she said seriously. "And you and I need to have an understanding that you and Paige won't hook up alone unless we both agree."

Becky paused, her voice softening, "I don't know how Paige might feel about me touching her or her touching me. To be honest, I am not sure how I feel about that... so let's play that part by ear."

Lance was thrilled with the mental images and his cock was growing at the prospects of what they were talking about. He couldn't help but smile.

"Got it," he said, trying to remain calm. "One last thing... What about Paul? Even if this is a one-time thing, I expect Paige will tell him about it sooner or later. You know how close the two of them are."

"I agree," Becky said. "For now let's agree that you and I will tell him the next time he comes home. And what we tell him, I guess, depends on what happens between now and then."

Lance put his arm around his wife and they headed back to their cabin, mostly silent, thinking about what lay ahead for them in the next few hours.

When they returned, Paige was still in her panties and t-shirt from breakfast this morning. She sat cross legged on the couch and it was impossible to miss the gusset of her panties pointed directly at them as they walked in the door. Also pointed at them were her nipples under the thin t-shirt. Lance knew he was going to have a hard time concentrating on the right thing to say when his mind was filled with lust for his daughter.

"Paige, would you turn the television off and come sit with your dad and me at the table?" Becky offered.

They all sat and stared at each other for a moment, not knowing how to start. Becky was the first to speak.

"Your dad told me about last night," she began. "I know that you and I have spoken about how common it is for girls to have fantasies about their dads and you know that he and I have played on that fantasy in our private moments," Becky went on, measuring her words carefully. "Your dad told me the thought of you touching him and him touching you sexually is very exciting for him and I gather that you feel the same."

"I really do mom," Paige whispered. "I can't help it ever since I saw you stroking him with my panties, I think about it all the time."

Lance looked at Becky. They hadn't discussed the details of her and Paige's conversations and the admission that Paige had seen them was new to him. But they could discuss that later. He didn't want to interrupt the flow now.

"I know honey," Becky said, stroking Paige's hair lightly. "I know how that happens. So, your dad and I have decided that if you still want to, we want to include you in our little fantasy game."

Paige bounced in her chair and squealed, smiling from ear to ear.

"But we have some rules," Becky went on, smiling at her daughter's delight. "First, this is something between the three of us. I will be in the room and if we all decide we want to hook up in the future, it will be with all of us at the same time unless your dad and I agree it would be okay if you hooked up with just one of us at a time."

Paige nodded her head, smiling at her dad. She hadn't considered that her mom might want to join them in bed but was excited about the possibility. Paige had a little experience with other girls in bed and assumed her mom did also.

"This just keeps getting better," Paige smiled to herself.

"Second," Becky continued, "Whatever we do never leaves the family. There will come a time when we tell Paul about it, but when we do it will be in person and your dad and I will do the talking. Finally, I love you and your father very much. If any of us ever feel like this is affecting the family in a negative way, it ends. He and I have had fun playing our game and now we are taking another step. As long as it is fun for all of us, we can keep it going. Are you okay with all of that?"

Paige popped out of her chair and hugged her mom tightly. Then, turning to her dad, she hugged him too.

"I promise I will do all of those things," she said. "When do we start?"

"I think we can hold out until tonight, can't we?" Becky laughed at her daughter's enthusiasm. "We just got back from a hike and are sweaty and there is something to letting the excitement percolate for a while."

Paige laughed too. "Okay... I guess I can wait."

The rest of the day was something of a fog for all three of them. They found themselves eyeing each other, undressing the other with their eyes but trying to act nonchalant about it. The truth was they were all in a very heightened state of excitement all day.

At dinner they all shared an entire bottle of wine. As each minute ticked by, their excitement grew. Finally dinner was done and the dishes put away.

"Why don't you go and take a nice soak in the bathtub and come and join your father and me in our bedroom?" Becky said to Paige, putting her arm around her waist. "We will be waiting for you."

Paige grinned, kissed her mom on the cheek and ran to do as she was told. In about twenty minutes she appeared at their bedroom door wearing a t-shirt and no panties. Her skin still glowed from the hot bath. As she got nearer Lance noticed she had put on just a hint of perfume. Neither he nor Becky had touched his cock and yet he was as hard as steel.

Lance had on only his boxers, his cock making them tent straight up in front. Becky had a pair of panties and a t-shirt on. She was laying on her side, running her red fingernail down her husband's chest to the top of his boxers and back up, lightly kissing him occasionally.

"You look beautiful sweetheart," Becky said. "Come over here and get between us."

They both moved slightly, creating a space just large enough for Paige to crawl between them. She laid on her side, facing her dad. Becky stroked her hair lightly from behind and Lance put one hand on her face, caressing it gently.

"I'm not really sure how to start," Paige said nervously.

"Why don't you pick up where you left off last night?" Becky said, taking Paige's hand and placing it on Lance's hard cock now poking out of the fly of his boxers.

"I like that idea," Paige smiled, closing her thin fingers around her dad's pole. Becky kept her hand on top of Paige's as she began to slide her hand back and forth. "Daddy, can you please play with my boobs?" Paige went on. "I've thought about that so many times recently."

Lance's hands actually trembled as he moved his hand from around her waist up to her tit. Initially palming it over her shirt, Paige reached up with her other hand and pulled the t-shirt up over her breasts so her dad could have unfettered access. Lance let out a sigh as soon as his palm covered Paige's hard nipple and soft doughy flesh.

Upon seeing this, Becky covered her own tit with one of her hands and began pulling on the nipple. "I think we need to get rid of his boxer's now honey," she whispered to her daughter. "Don't you?"

Silently Paige maneuvered so that she was on her knees between her father's legs, grabbing his boxers at the waistband and pulling them down. Lance helped by lifting his bottom off the bed, but his hard cock poking through the fly meant Paige had to yank on them to get past it as it slammed back against his abdomen.

"Sorry daddy," she giggled, pulling the boxers completely off. "Here, maybe this will make it feel better," she cooed, bending down and taking his dick in her mouth.

Lance lifted his head so he could watch as his daughter slid her lips up and down his shaft. He could only hold his head up for a few seconds before letting it drop back down out of sheer ecstasy. "Oh my God," he thought silently to himself. "My daughter is an expert cock sucker." It was all he could do to keep from cumming at that point... but he carried on.

At the same time Becky took off all of her remaining clothing and moved her head down to where her daughter was blowing her husband. "Mind if I join you?" she asked, licking the part of the shaft that Paige would expose as her lips went to the top of his dick. Paige put her arm around her mom and her hand on her mom's head, helping coordinate their movements on her dad's tool.

When Lance whispered that they needed to slow down they both backed off, not wanting to let him cum just yet. When they did, because of the proximity, their lips met and they kissed. It was a long soulful kiss. Paige brought one of her hands up and covered her mom's tit with it, pulling on the nipple like she enjoyed also. Becky mimicked her daughter and both moaned as they continued to kiss.

Becky finally broke the kiss. "I think you need to get back to what you came here for originally," she smiled. They both smiled at Lance who looked helpless laying on his back, his cock twitching and covered in the saliva of his wife and daughter.

"Why don't you lay on the bed now honey and let your dad taste you?" Becky said, already starting to move to create room for Paige to lay down. "Trust me, you won't be sorry."

Paige smiled. "I'm sure I won't, and I can't wait for that to happen," she began. "But if it's okay with you daddy, I really want to feel your hard cock inside me. Just looking at it makes me want to cum. Please daddy?" Paige didn't wait for an answer, instead she began to crawl up her father's body and placed her pussy against the head of his pole. Becky was still behind her daughter and had a perfect viewpoint as she watched her husband's dick slide into his daughter's sopping wet pussy all the way to the hilt.

"Oh my God," Paige gasped. "I've never felt one so big inside me as this. Oh daddy, you feel so good."

Lance could barely speak but managed to eke out "Your pussy feels amazing baby."

Paige began to gyrate up and down on her father's pistoning cock. The room reeked of sex and they all could hear Paige's pussy sloshing around on Lance's dick.

In need of some relief, but not wanting to take away Lance's ability to watch his daughter bob up and down on his tool, Becky positioned herself on Lance's hand and he instinctively began moving his fingers manipulating her to near orgasm almost immediately.

Thanks to the sights, smells, and sounds filling the room, Becky was the first to orgasm. She watched Paige bend down to kiss her father while she was fucking him, dragging her nipples across his chest and that ultimately sent her over the edge.

Paige was next, her cunt spasming around her father's cock, she impaled herself on him, grunting incoherently until she couldn't move anymore.

As her pussy clenched around her dad, Lance couldn't hold back any longer and he gushed rope after rope of semen into her canal. When he continued to push into her some of it leaked out on the sides, but the rest remained inside her until Becky pulled her off and dove face first into her daughter's cunt, lapping her husband's sperm from her daughters pussy.

Once Becky had sucked all the sperm she could from Paige they all lay in a heap on the bed, breathing heavily, coated in a very light sheen of sweat.

As their breathing began to return to normal Paige was the first to speak.

"Daddy, can I sleep between you and mommy tonight?" she begged.

"I would love that," Lance responded. "What do you think sweetheart?"

"Yes honey, you can sleep with Daddy and I tonight," Becky began. "But I expect that your sleep might be interrupted at some point by Daddy and I will want to have another taste of that sweet pussy of yours," she smiled.

"Goody," Paige giggled. "That's what I was hoping for."

To be continued...