The Girl or the Group? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika leaned back, looking up at me, face ardent and clearly aroused. Her fingers stroked my flesh, keeping me on fire.

"Peter, darling, you are so sexy. I love doing this. I love the way your body reacts. I could do this to you all night. But I think perhaps you're ready now? I want you in my mouth, I want to feel you when you come. Do you want to come now, darling?"

My response was somewhere between 'ohhh, yes' and a moan.

With another sultry look, Erika leaned forward, licked and kissed for a moment, then put her lips over me and slid down, down till I was deep in her mouth, fully in and touching her throat. She paused, then slowly brought her mouth all the way back up, incredibly warm and soft on my sensitive skin. Then she did it again. And again, a little faster, and then slipped into a rising rhythm sucking on the top half of my shaft, her tongue moving against the head. It was incredible. She moved just a little slower than I thought I needed. But it felt like she was not forcing an orgasm from me, rather she was going with my own increasingly desperate yearning to come, helping it happen at the exact moment my body got there, allowing me the maximum of pleasure as it built.

I felt my climax rising in a way I never had before. I got closer and closer, my legs stretched out, and now she sped up to exactly the right speed and her tongue touched me...there, and I lost control. The muscles gathered in my legs and my butt, my balls tightened, and then the golden heat of sexual pleasure pooled in my shaft, flowed upward, searing me with delight, exploding at the head with unbelievable, wonderful ecstasy as my orgasm hit me like a tidal wave and I came and came, spurting into her mouth. God, the feeling!

The sound that started in my mouth as a moan became a loud cry as unbelievable pleasure washed through me, Erika's mouth riding me with perfection as my cum jetted out, touching me in all the right places at all the right moments. She had one hand caressing my balls and another on my shaft as her hot mouth devoured me, following my orgasm up to its peak and then down. Swallowing my cum easily but still moving her mouth on me, slower now but still perfectly paced so I could experience every possible millisecond of every fantastic sensation as I finally came down. All the tensed muscles relaxed, and I flopped back on the sofa, with a huge gust of air, breathing hard and sweating as if I'd run a race.

Jenna and Caroline at my side were mostly just holding me now, hardly moving, pressing little soft kisses on my cheeks and shoulders, letting me fall into the afterglow of the most amazing orgasm I'd ever experienced. My dick, rapidly softening, was still in Erika's mouth, and she too was barely moving, just gently cleaning me, lapping up every drop of my cum. And Lord only knows how much there'd been of it. Lake Michigan came to mind. Wow.

"Wow," I managed to gasp. "That was incredible. You are incredible. I've never...not like that...Wow."

Erika smiled happily up at me, and gently kissed my thigh.

"I think you probably did need that, Peter. There was such a lot for me to swallow. Mmm. You taste delicious, darling."

"Oh," Caroline whispered, "I bet he does. Share? Please?"

"Mmm, "said Jenna. "And me. Please, Erika?"

Erika knelt up and the other two lowered their faces till all three girls were almost resting their chins on my chest. Erika kissed Caroline first, long and deep. I could tell their tongues were twisting and lashing at each other. Then she turned her face to Jenna and did the same, for even longer, and when they finally separated Jenna caught Erika's lower lip for a final sensuous suck. Then there were three incredibly beautiful women smiling up at me.

"Third base, huh?" Jenna whispered. "That should take the edge off. Erika's right, you are delicious. But we've only just started, Peter. I hope you have plenty of energy left."

"Let the poor man have a moment," Erika said, half protectively, half teasingly. I nodded, still trying to recover, and the girls giggled at the shattered expression on my face.

"Fair enough," Jenna agreed. "And actually, I could do with a quick shower. I know it's bad form, but I was travelling right up till dinner. That should give you a couple of minutes to catch your breath, Peter." She reached out and brazenly stroked my dick, causing it to twitch. "And I don't want anyone amusing themselves with this till I'm back."

"Hey, Jen," Caroline offered, with a slightly shy smile. "I know I have some amends to make. Why don't I start by coming in with you and helping with the...hard to reach places?"

Jenna's answer was to smile wickedly, put a hand in Caroline's hair to pull the girl towards her, and kiss her sensuously on the mouth. Then her other hand came forward to toy with one of Caroline's nipples, first rubbing, then ending with a squeezing pull that brought a gasp from her.

"Good idea, sweetie," Jenna breathed. "Peter, you've got as long to recover as it takes us to make each other come." She spared a glance for Erika. "Unless you want to join us, darling, while Peter gets his breath back? No, you want to stay here, don't you." Erika and Jenna exchanged smiles, knowing, but playful. "Okay, but no helping yourself to the goodies without us."

I lay there, still breathing hard, and watched the two gorgeous blondes walk lazily into the bathroom. Wearing nothing but high heels, and swinging their hips provocatively. Then my eyes turned back to Erika. Smiling, she stood up, and rearranged me so I was lying down full length on the sofa, a cushion under my head. Then she lay on top of me so we were touching from our kissing lips down to our feet. Neither of seemed to want to say much, we just smiled and kissed and gazed at each other's faces. At close range, Erika's eyes were even more irresistibly devastating. My soul just swam in them.

We could hear water running in the bathroom, and a few other sounds, but not enough to know what was going on. Though my fevered imagination could probably have produced an interesting picture if I tried. But all my attention was on Erika. At first, I felt I'd be happy just to stay like this for ever. But after a while, animal nature started to reassert itself. Spiritually beautiful though Erika undoubtedly was, she was physically ravishing too. And a certain part of me obviously reckoned physical ravishing was the way to go. Erika felt the stirrings and her smile turned sultry. She started to writhe slowly on top of me, sliding her pussy lips along my dick, teasing us both.

"Oh, Peter," she whispered, "I want to be good and share, but you're driving me crazy here. Okay, I need to behave." She pulled herself away with a rueful smile, and sat up looking down at me. Aroused by how she looked, how she felt, by everything about her, my erection was lengthening. She looked down at it through half-closed eyes, and moistened her lips, before catching herself with a guilty little half-laugh. "Okay, I need a distraction from you. Let's go see what the other two are doing."

She pulled me up, and we shared a smile as we padded over to the bathroom. Then I realized Erika was still wearing her heels, too. Catching my glance she looked at me suggestively.

"So you do like me being slutty for you, don't you, Peter? Are you going to do all sorts of really naughty things to me? Please?"

I grabbed her sweet naked ass and gave it a squeeze. Luscious. I wanted to do extremely naughty things to her right now, but controlled myself as we peered round the bathroom door.

It was a wet room, tiled in blue, and the shower was a large walk-in space with a screen. All four of us could have got in there. The shower was still on, and the room filling with steam. And in the corner of the shower, hot water running over them, Jenna and Caroline were on the floor together. Caroline's upper back was against the wall, her legs spread, while Jenna half lay, half knelt between them, her mouth fastened onto Caroline's pussy, two fingers inside her, her other hand roaming over Caroline's sensational body.

"Please, please, ohhh, please," Caroline was begging, her head thrashing from side to side, trying to cope with the water falling on her face as well as what Jenna was doing to her. "Oh, Jen, I did you, I'm so hot, please...please...don't tease any more..."

Jenna knelt up and turned the shower off, grabbed a hand towel and patted down her face and then the area around Caroline's pussy, making the other girl squirm with need.

"Don't tease?" Jenna crooned, now running her hands over Caroline's breasts and down to her thighs. "That's a bit rich, coming from you, sweetie. We both know I can keep you like this for hours. And we both know you love it." She glanced at Erika and me, her expression wicked, then returned her hands and mouth to Caroline's body.

"Oh, sure, Jen, take all the time you want," said Erika archly. "Why should I mind waiting, just because I'm burning up here. Well, I'm taking Peter to the bedroom right now and if you're not there we're starting without you." With a rather haughty tilt of her chin, she took my hand and led me away. Very provocatively, in those heels.

In the bedroom, we dragged the covers off the bed, and Erika crawled sexily onto it, displaying her body for me temptingly. Then she stretched out on her side looking up at me, fingers pressed flat to the sheet, her body curved deliciously, toes pointed, hot eyes looking up at me from under her lashes.

For a moment I just stared at her. Her slim legs. The incredible curve of her ass. The way her breasts hung heavily down to the bed, posed as she was. Her lovely face. And, of course, those eyes that caught me every time with a thrill like an electric jolt in my chest. She was just incredible.

But also, the continental United States was back, big time. Looking wasn't enough. My heart thudding, I launched myself at the bed, throwing my arms out to get my hands on this erotic dream of a girl. We kissed, lips mashing hard against each other this time, and our hands explored each other's bodies. Her skin was like warm silk, and so soft, so liquid and pliable when I fondled a delicious breast, but then firm as I ran my hands over her supple thighs, her superb ass or her taut stomach. And she was kissing me back with the same passion, her hands running over my body, igniting my lust even further.

Then I felt a long, hot, soft body mould itself to my back. A slim hand came round to stroke my chest, and warm lips brushed against my ear. Caroline. Simultaneously, Jenna slid down behind Erika, and brought a hand round to cup one perfect breast and tease the nipple, then glide downwards. Caroline stroked down my body to my thighs, and then her delicate fingers grazed up my erection at the exact moment that Jenna reached Erika's pussy. Erika and I both gasped at the same time, each of us feeling the other's hot breath on our face.

Then Caroline pulled my shoulder so I rolled back on to the bed, and snaked on top of me, kneeling over my body with my dick thrusting up just in front of her pussy. She leaned forward, her large breasts hanging beautifully pendant, and kissed at my chest and neck, her wet hair falling about me. Automatically I brought my hands up to run them over her body, her skin hot and moist from the steam. She felt fantastic.

At the same time, I was aware of Jenna pressing Erika back to the bed right next to me, and straddling her in the same way. Jenna was kissing Erika erotically, and twisting her body over her. I watched as Jenna's sweet, firm breasts rubbed across Erika's. Then the blonde lowered her mouth and sucked hard first on Erika's left nipple, then the right, while slipping a hand down towards the Dutch girl's pussy. Erika's back arched and she moaned, causing Jenna to smile and immediately move her mouth back up to cover Erika's for another passionate kiss.

I saw no more, for a moment, because Caroline had lowered her lips to mine and was kissing me urgently, while her pussy pressed against my dick, gliding up and down against it in a way that made me moan and see stars.

Jenna and Caroline were being incredibly sexy, and fun, but acting rather forcefully too. I realized this had become a sexual play-fight - and now Erika and I started to fight back. She managed to twist and push Jenna so she bumped into Caroline. Jenna's athletic body pushed back and she pinned Erika down, sucking at her nipples, and they wrestled, both laughing. I grabbed Caroline's wrists, held them to her side and then rolled over, pinning her to the bed. She lay back all too willingly, staring at me with an expression of wanton challenge, and thrust her hips up so her pussy lips grazed the tip of my erection. I groaned at the fabulous sensation, and Caroline gasped, her body tensing below me, ready to receive my thrusting dick. I was so ready to fuck this girl, and all I had to do was basically fall forward in to her. Caroline eyes were hot, her lips parted...

"Oh no you don't," I heard Jenna laugh, and suddenly, somehow, the English girl had twisted her body and dived between Caroline and me, her mouth wide open and stretching for my dick. In a cartoon, she'd have made it. In real life the angles and everything just weren't right. Her face touched my dick, but her head bumped into my stomach, and Caroline gave a little shriek as Jenna's shoulder hit her in the side. I let my body fall sideways so as not to land on any of the girls.

When I looked up, Erika and Jenna were laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes, Caroline was rubbing her side ruefully, but then started laughing too. Seeing they were all okay, I joined in. Once we all got out breath back Jenna was the first to speak. Of course.

"You scheming cow, Caroline," she said, still laughing. "I saw what you were up to. We haven't agreed yet who gets Peter first."

"Oh, come on," Caroline protested, though she was giggling too. "Erika got to blow him, and swallowed almost all of it. Then you got to come before either of us. I saw him first. And I owe him an apology. I should definitely have him."

"No way!" Erika exclaimed, in mock outrage. "You've both come already, probably more than once if I know you, Jenna Madden. I've been on fire for Peter all evening. You two are just getting in the way now." Her smile took the sting out of her words. We were all chuckling now as the girls seemed to get into this game.

"Well, we obviously have to discuss this properly," Jenna said, struggling to keep a straight face. "And we don't want Peter to get bored, right?"

With Jenna taking the lead, the girls rearranged themselves so they were draped over me, rubbing their bodies against mine while they continued the debate. Caroline was between my legs, caressing my thighs but, by agreement with the other two, steering clear of my dick. The other two lay either side of me, each with a boob resting on my chest, while their hands wandered.

I tried to take all this in good part, but I was starting to get frantic. As they knew perfectly well.

I don't much remember the debate. I think it only lasted a few minutes, but with three beautiful women pinning me down and teasing me, I wasn't all that focussed on what they were saying. After a while, the girls decided to take things up a notch. They changed position so all three of their faces hovered just inches from my erection, thrusting up between them. Then took turns languidly slipping their hot mouths over it, just for a few seconds, one suck, and then off, between making their arguments. Arguments which got increasingly silly, clearly just excuses to torment my rigid dick. And drive me absolutely out of my mind.

"I should have him first because I'm oldest," Jenna declared, sucking me again. "Oh, Peter, don't moan so loudly, darling, you're interrupting."

"Well, I'm tallest," countered Caroline. She sucked me.

"He's my dinner date. I should have him," said Erika, sucking me twice.

"No cheating, Jansen," Jenna scolded. "You've already had him come in your mouth, you greedy cow. Anyway, I've got the perkiest boobs, so I win." She sucked me.

"Smallest, you mean," Caroline sniffed. "Besides, Peter and I are both American, so he's mine." She sucked me.

"I owe him for an oyster," Erika giggled. "I must repay my debt. Only mind-blowing sexual intercourse will do!" She sucked me, exquisitely, and I moaned again.

Jenna looked thoughtfully at Erika, then down at me, as I lay gasping and squirming under their touch. She ran a delicate finger around the head of my cock, making my head spin.

"Yes, that does seem quite a logical argument, Erika, I must admit. I can see the thrust of it, can't you, Peter? And the force of it. Oh, alright, then. Caroline - we'll never hear the end of it if we don't let the cloggie have her way with him first. Don't worry. Later on we'll show him what the real thing is like."

Erika ignored Jenna's last comments, and so did I, because she had wriggled herself on top of me and was planting soft kisses on my face, while simultaneously grazing her nipples on my chest, and rubbing her pussy up my dick. When I opened my mouth to moan at the incredible sensations, she lowered her mouth to silence me, by kissing me passionately. My hands went up to fondle her superb breasts, kneading the soft flesh, circling my palms around her erect nipples, as we teased each other with the pressing of dick against pussy.

But I couldn't wait any longer. I started to press my erection to her pussy lips. Then I felt a new sensation and, looking down, realized that Jenna was gently rolling a condom down my manhood, while Caroline licked and kissed at the shaft. Erika raised her body to allow them access, and I stared up into her eyes.

"How...How do you want to do this," I panted through my arousal, remembering the comments earlier about being taken from behind. The condom was on now, and Jenna and Caroline had moved back, I guess waiting for Erika to take the lead.

Erika brought her body flat down onto mine, and then rolled, pulling me on top of her.

"I said I wanted you on top, Peter. You said you like missionary. And I do want to look in your eyes when we come." She kissed me and her hands stroked down my back to my butt. "Now please, darling. I can't wait any longer. Take me."

I lay on top of this incredible woman. We kissed. Our bodies moulded to each other, chest to chest, hips to hips. And the head of my dick rubbed up against her pussy lips. Once again my breath faltered, and in Erika's eyes I saw the same arousal that coursed through me. Inside me, a dam broke.

I had planned to be gentle, but now my body moved of its own accord, fluid but powerful. My dick ground into Erika's welcoming pussy. She was tight, and slick with her own oils, and hot. My nerve endings thrilled with pleasure as I pushed deeper and deeper into her. Her fingernails grazed my butt, urging me on, and her mouth was warm and wanton beneath me.

Her back arched and her whole body tensed as I pushed in to the hilt, and she made a little muffled squealing noise into our kiss, my mouth still covering hers. I lifted my lips, so we could both breathe and I could look at her lovely face. Erika's eyes widened, stared at me but then went out of focus as if the sensations were overwhelming her. I started thrusting, slowly but firmly, and felt her body tense and writhe in response. I'd only just entered her, but already she seemed so incredibly turned on.

"Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Peter...Yes...Ohhhh...Ohhh!" Her voice was thick with need, and her moans ended on a higher pitch than I'd heard from her before, almost becoming little screams.

And then her first orgasm took her. Her body shuddered and she gasped for breath, desperately trying to keep her eyes locked on mine as I drove steadily into her, and she bucked beneath me.