The Girl or the Group? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Peter...Ohhh...Oh Peter!...Oh darling...Oh yes...Ohhh...Oh yes...Ohhhh...Ohhhhh!"

Her eyes closed and she clutched me to her as she came, intensely, grinding her hips against me. I did my best to keep pleasing her, surging strongly at first, then slowing my rhythm, bringing a hand up to caress her face then dragging it down her hot skin to brush over a nipple. She responded with another gasp when I touched her nipples, so I experimented there for a while, scraping, pulling, twisting them gently.

Her breasts seemed very sensitive and responsive. So I kept my fingers and mouth focussed on them, forcing her to feel, while I barely moved inside her, letting her subside a little from her first climax. Then I gradually increased my speed and power again, varying the angles as I explored her body, determined to give her as much pleasure as I could. Of course I was incredibly aroused, too, but it seemed that poor Erika was completely unable to control herself against what I was doing to her, and my focus on her allowed me to hold myself back from the brink, while I brought her to orgasm again, and then again, and then again, her body shuddering below me.

Her hands went to my cheeks and she pressed fervent kisses on my face, gasping.

"Oh Peter...Please...Oh darling...I want you to come...Oh, Peter you're so good...Ohhh...But you haven't come...Darling...come inside me, Peter...Ohhh...Come inside me...Please..."

And now I couldn't think, only feel. Overcome by the unstoppable urge to take this woman, to possess her, to come in her. My erection was alight with pleasure, and my thrusts became faster and harder, long, grinding surges. Erika's body pushed back against me. I heard her gasp and moan, as I gasped and moaned, my eyes closing, losing myself in her.

Once again, the sweet fire of sexual ecstasy flared up my manhood, my balls fizzed and I plunged into Erika, harder and harder, her tight pussy gripping me and meeting my rubbing strokes with just the pressure I needed. I had to come. Nothing else in the world mattered. I had to come!

"Yes...Oh, Peter," Erika cried, almost screaming "Ohhhh...Yes...Come in me, darling!...Oh darling....I'm coming...Ohhh...Ohhh!"

Erika bucked against me, her back arching, as she responded to her most powerful orgasm yet. And I came with her. Golden pleasure erupted in the head of my dick and radiated through my entire body. My eyes closed and I thrust and thrust, slower now but still hard and powerful, as I took my pleasure from her body, while she did the same with mine. The sensations were wonderful, incredible! I think I probably roared something as I came, but who knows what. My orgasm seemed to last and last. I must have come more than once, the pleasure went on and on, and for Erika it was the same - I could feel it in her, as her climax took her. I moaned, and struggled for breath, and heard her gasp and whimper. The pleasure and the joy of it! Sex had never been this way for me before, never so amazing.

Our bodies moved together, took our pleasure together, slowed down together, and finally we were both done. I was exhausted, satiated as never before, and couldn't believe what I'd just experienced. I raised my head and opened my eyes to stare down into Erika's face. Her beautiful eyes were wide, and there were tears in them. Her lovely face was flushed, tiny beads of perspiration glistening on her forehead. Lips parted, her breasts heaved as she gasped for breath. And she was trembling. She looked up at me and her expression was extraordinary. She seemed shattered, and uncomprehending, as if she couldn't process what had just happened. And, at the same time, wanton and hot, and sated and grateful. And, I thought, as she gazed up at me, almost afraid.

She must have seen the look of concern on my face. Before I could say anything, her lips turned up in a little smile and she shook her head gently.

"Oh Peter," she whispered. "Peter." She raised her face to kiss me for a moment. Gently, sweetly, almost devotedly. Then her head dropped back to the pillow and the smile widened. Her face was back to something like her normal, naturally happy expression - but with an extra glow to her skin, and her eyes still moist. "Darling...You were amazing...That was wonderful...I just need to get my breath back."

My erection had subsided. I started to withdraw, but Erika's arms tightened about me.

"No, don't go, Peter. Stay inside me, for a while. Please?"

So we lay there together. My body was recovering fast and so, I could tell, was Erika's. In my mind, and emotionally, it was a different story. But I pushed those things away, determined to focus on physicality, on the here and now. As we had both agreed, on enjoying life. Okay.

Now that I was becoming aware of the world around me, my eyes searched for Jenna and Caroline. I couldn't see them, but there were sounds from the sitting room, suggesting they hadn't been idle. I realized they must have left us alone for the past few minutes, and I was grateful for that, for precious time just with Erika. Looking back down at the girl beneath me, I thought she felt the same. We shared a smile. Her hands came up to bring my face down to hers for a tender kiss.

"Peter," she smiled, "that was incredible. I just feel so dreamy now. I wanted you hours ago, and I knew you would be amazing. You are a wonderful lover." Raising her eyebrows, she continued innocently. "Was it good for you too?" Then giggled, when she saw my expression. "Oh, I've gone all numb. How many times did you make me come? Ooh. Okay, we have to move, please."

I carefully withdrew and moved up the bed, planning to lie next to her. But Erika first curled her body round to kneel by my legs, gently remove the condom, and then lower her mouth over my dick to softly lick and suck me clean. I was still too drained and pleasantly fatigued to become erect, even in Erika's talented mouth, but the little shocks of pleasure that shot through me told me that, unbelievably, I'd be ready for more in a while. Erika's knowing smile and mischievous glance confirmed she knew it, too.

At that moment, Jenna walked in with flannels from the bathroom, followed by Caroline carrying a little tray with water, white wine, and glasses. Both still naked except for their shoes. I wasn't sure if the heels had become a sort of running joke now, but I had to admit I did love the way they made the girls stand and move. Wow.

"I see you're guzzling everything up again, Jansen," said Jenna, in a sort of sexy headmistress voice. "Leaving nothing for the other poor girls."

With Jenna's appearance, Erika had scooted up the bed with a little squeal, to lie beside me. She put her head on my chest, and my arm went round her. I think we must have made a very annoying picture of smug, satisfied bliss.

"And we've had complaints about the noise," Jenna continued. "From Canada. How many times did you come, anyway?"

"Loads," Erika smiled, with a lazy sigh. "And now I shouldn't think Peter has anything left for you two."

"Oh, really?" Jenna responded, in a honeyed, sexy tone of such utter confidence that it sent a thrill down my spine. Her gaze met mine for a second. She seemed amused, but there was such a force of wicked sensuality in those blue eyes that my dick twitched. Triggering giggles from Erika and Caroline, and a devilish smile from Jenna.

I found myself, rather dazed but in a state of total relaxation, lying on the bed, drinking wine, surrounded by beautiful naked women. The girls chatted completely freely about what Erika and I had been doing, and how impressive it had been. Which was flattering, though a little unnerving. And Erika kissed the other two affectionately, thanking them for "letting me have Peter all to myself, for a bit." Though it turned out I'd missed some more girl-on-girl action in the other room. Damn. Should have set up a camera.

I was completely filled with a sense of utter well-being, but...at the same time...Well, there were three of them. They were gorgeous. Did I mention the naked thing? Right, and the shoes. Obviously.

Anyway, with Jenna in the room it was inevitable. Just a matter of time.

I don't know how she did it. Pheromones maybe? But suddenly the girls were all touching their hair, their voices got sexier and so did the conversation, their bodies were held a bit more lusciously. Backs arched, hips curved, toes pointing. Soft female hands and hot female lips were brushing my body all over. That kind of thing. I mean, a saint wouldn't have had a chance against them.

I certainly didn't. Woah, and there he was, thrusting up into the air like some sort of desperate, inquisitive meerkat. Um, no, that's kind of weird. Scratch that. Like a desperate, throbbing dick. Okay. Anyway, let's just say it didn't escape the girls' notice.

"Oh, Peter," Erika pouted, laying on an atrocious tone of mock sympathy, "I'm so sorry, but I'm afraid you're going to have to go with one of these blonde tramps now. If you can force yourself. Perhaps keep your eyes closed? Don't worry, I'll watch over you. You could think of it as a good deed, like charity? You know, boosting their self-esteem, because they're so plain."

"I'll be getting you for that later, my lovely," Jenna said, in a cold voice, her eye glinting. "But first Caroline and I have to decide who's next, so why don't you put your lips round that thing. Again. At least it'll keep you quiet for moment."

So there I was for round two of the debating game, Erika teasing my dick while the other two talked. For some, oral-related reason, I didn't really follow the discussion but this time, somewhat to my surprise, it seemed like Caroline's claim was accepted.

"Oh, alright, then," Jenna was saying, pretending to pout. "If you think you can persuade him to actually do it with a top-heavy beanpole like you, go ahead. Just don't take too long about it. Since Erika insists on watching, I'll see what I can do to keep her amused."

About two seconds later, Caroline had pushed Erika aside and had my dick in her hot mouth, sucking me to full hardness. After a while, she glided up my body to kiss me, and I felt Jenna's fingers smooth a condom over my rigid flesh. The sensation made me moan into Caroline's mouth, and she pulled her face back, smiling down at me and looking deep into my eyes.

Caroline hadn't talked to me that much this evening. But it turned out there was something she wanted to say.

"Please, Peter. Please fuck me. Please fuck the shit out of me. I was a very bad girl to tease you earlier, and now I need to be taught a lesson by your big, hard cock. Please take me. Take me however you like, and use me as roughly as you want."

Her words inflamed me even more than her touch had done. Humor went out the window, at least for now. This was about sex. I wanted to nail this girl, and nail her hard. An idea struck me, and I sat up, with Caroline kneeling over my thighs. I scooted to the edge of the bed, swung my legs off, and stood up, lifting her with me. She was light, but strong. Her arms went round my neck and those dancer's muscles clung on firmly, while she pressed her breasts against me. I looked into her eyes, and Caroline obviously figured out what I had in mind. Her long, elegant legs wrapped themselves tight around me, ankles crossing just above my butt, while I brought my left hand down to hold her up by her shapely ass.

Then I walked forward and pushed her back against a wall, not gently. A moment later, my mouth covered hers, and my tongue pushed through her parted lips to lash at hers. She was easily supported against the wall by the combined strength of my hand below her ass, and her own arms and legs. My other hand came down to grab my condom-protected dick. I teased us both for a moment by grazing it against her pussy lips and clitoris. But I was in no mood to wait, and she seemed the same.

Turning my head, I could see the other two on the bed. Erika was kneeling up, watching me, and straddling Jenna's face. Jenna had grabbed a pillow to support her neck. As I watched she used the fingers of her left hand in a downward pointing v-shape, to gently part Erika's pussy lips. Then her mouth and her other hand closed on that most sensitive flesh, and I saw Erika's back arch and her eyelids flutter as she took in a sharp breath. Lord, but she was beautiful.

Jenna whispered something I couldn't hear, and Erika nodded and then put her hands behind her back, and kept them there, while fixing her hot gaze on me.

My eyes locked with Erika's as I positioned my dick at Caroline's pussy lips, and surged up into her in one thrust, not too fast but powerful. Unstoppable. She was tight and hot, and obviously very ready. Her pussy accepted me beautifully and as I ground up into her, she pushed back down, gasping, until I was buried balls deep in her superb body. In this position I could also spare a hand for Caroline's pleasure. I raised my right hand to Caroline's mouth and held the index and middle fingers in front of her mouth. With no hesitation, she licked and then sucked them, looking into my eyes, and I brought them down her body to gently rub her clitoris. Caroline's arms and legs tightened their grip and she moaned.

"Ohhh...Ohhh, Peter...Ohhh, yes." Her voice became urgent, and pleading. "Please, Peter. Now. Take me...Have me...Please." She licked at my face and rubbed her breasts against me. And I couldn't hold back any longer.

I pulled my dick back, then slammed it up again, and began to give Caroline the thorough, hard fucking she evidently wanted. I wasn't gentle. But I tried to give her pleasure, changing angles to see what she liked best, stroking her clitoris as I could between the more powerful thrusts, sucking her nipples. Caroline's body bounced up and down under the battering I gave her, but she was athletic and fit and she rode me every bit as much as I fucked her. It was pure, animal sex. Hot and sweet.

I felt Caroline's body tense, and her breathing became fast and sharp, and then her first orgasm hit her. She moaned and clenched herself on me, grinding against my stomach and crying out. I slowed my thrusts a little, trying to give her as much pleasure as I could.

But I hadn't come yet. After a moment I carried on pounding her.

Caroline responded to me, matching my strokes, and a minute later she shuddered, her fingernails dug into me, her back arched and she came again, even more powerfully, and then again.

"Oh...Ohh...Ohhh," she cried. "Please...Yes...Peter...Peter...Oh God!...Yes...Yes!...Oh God...Ohhhh! Ohhhh!"

Caroline seemed in the throes of multiple orgasms, for her cries and the spasms of her muscles went on and on for long seconds as I kept on screwing. As for me, I was sweating, and panting, my body bucking against this incredible beauty as I fucked her ruthlessly.

And now I was very close. My body started to tense. I looked over to the bed.

Erika's eyes were wild as they met mine, her luscious body writhing, tensing and leaping to whatever Jenna was doing to her. Her face was flushed and excited. Her nipples engorged. And her hands were still behind her back.

She looked down at Jenna as the English girl whispered to her again. I saw Erika stare at her, and shake her head. Jenna did something with her mouth and Erika's eyes closed, her breath faltered, her back arched and her entire body trembled. Then Jenna's head moved back and Erika's breath came out as a sob. She was obviously desperate to come. And, God, she looked hot. Jenna spoke again, and this time it seemed Erika would not resist. She called out to me, her voice tense and desperate.

"Peter...Peter...You have to tell me...when to come...She won't let me come before you come...And you have to allow me...Ohhh...You have to tell me that I can...And I have to ask your permission...Please...Please, Peter...please let me...Please tell me to come...Peter...Please"

With my own desperate lust about to explode as I fucked Caroline, I couldn't fully process what I was hearing. It sure as hell turned me on, though. Some Dominant/submissive thing - I'd had a taste of that in my past. But this was no time for further analysis.

My breath was ragged. I think Caroline was in the middle of another orgasm, as the muscles of her inner walls seemed to be milking my dick. She was so hot and tight and gorgeous. I was going to come. I was close now, and my nerve endings were alight with the rising pleasure.

I felt muscles gathering all over my body as my orgasm started to build. Then Erika's voice, high-pitched, almost a scream, cut through to me. I gazed at her as if in a dream, and there were tears in her eyes now as she pleaded with me.

"Peter, please...Peter...Peter...Please say I can...Please tell me to come...Ohhh...Peter!"

"Yes..." I managed to pant, my voice strangled. "Uhh...You can come...Erika...Come...Come now!...Uhhh I'm coming!"

With that, my own climax hit me and I stared into Erika's face as Jenna finally brought her to orgasm too. Molten lava erupted from my balls, and then a torrent of incandescent pleasure was running up my dick, bathing the tip with fiery ecstasy, and I came and came into Caroline, clutching her to me. Her body tensed too, and she threw back her head as she came again, with a cry. But all the time, my eyes and my focus were on Erika.

We were almost ten feet apart, but there was nothing in the world but Erika's wide eyes and the incredible pleasure of my own sweet orgasm as our gazes locked for long seconds. I was moaning so loud with my release, and with the blood rushing in my head, that I could only just hear Erika cry out, her body tense and shuddering as Jenna's magic touch seemed to make the orgasms go on and on and on.

But, finally, we were both done. Erika's body collapsed on to the bed. Her hands, though, her hands were still behind her back, as they had been the whole time.

Caroline was coming down, too, gasping for breath and her body had slumped against mine, her legs loosening their hold. I forced myself to make one last effort: holding her up while I carefully pulled my satiated dick from her, then letting her legs drop down. She leaned back against the wall, and simply slid down it to collapse at my feet.

It flashed through me that, after first seeing Caroline, I'd thought of her as unobtainable. Right now, she looked distinctly, thoroughly obtained.

I swayed and turned, heading for the bed before I fell down, to sit on the edge and catch my breath.

My first thought was of Erika. She was sprawled on her side next to Jenna, mouth open, looking at me, breasts heaving as she got her breath, strands of damp hair across her face, her eyes moist. She looked to be in shock. But after a moment her lips twitched and she managed to smile at me, a little smile that combined exhaustion and happiness. She brushed her hair back from her face. She was okay.

My second thought was of Caroline, still on the floor. I started to rise to go bring her to the bed. But Caroline was recovering fast. She gathered her long legs beneath her, looked up at me with a sultry smile, and crawled towards me, making a slinky, sensuous performance of it. I sat back on the bed to admire the view.

Before Caroline could reach me, I felt soft hands on my shoulders, then soft lips on my neck. Jenna. I turned my head, and she shimmied round to kiss me hard, before sliding off the bed to kneel at my feet, just as Caroline arrived. The girls took the condom off, and then shared my dick, sucking and licking it clean. It was great, of course, but even the sight of these two amazing girls plus their skilful mouths wasn't going to be enough to get me hard again without a bit of rest. Not after the cardio workout Caroline had just put me through.

"Oh dear," Jenna said, looking up at me mischievously. "What have these bad girls done to you, darling? You'd better just lie back on the bed for a minute."