The Girl or the Group? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rearranged ourselves in a big huddle, me in the middle on my back, propped up with pillows. Erika stretched against me on my right, Caroline cuddling up to me on my left. And Jenna sprawled across my left leg with her breasts on my stomach and her head on my chest. Everyone's breathing was pretty much back to normal now.

I turned to Caroline first, with a querying look. I'd handled her kind of roughly, and given it was actually her that I'd been fucking, my attention had been more on Erika than was perhaps strictly polite. Was she okay?

Caroline returned my look with a happy, rather satisfied, smile, and a little nod that said she was just fine. Then her eyes drifted down, to focus on my lips. Her expression became sultry, and she slowly leaned up, brushing her long hair back, to kiss me deeply. She pressed her breasts against me and her hand stroked my cheek as we kissed.

"That was fabulous," she whispered, as she pulled back gently from the kiss. "No, really, don't worry, Peter - I loved it! Very, very sexy." She giggled. "In fact, awesome, with awesome sauce. I asked you to use me hard, and I totally deserved to be punished. I was a naughty, teasing slut who needed a man to throw her up against a wall and thoroughly fuck her. That's just what you did. And you're very good. Ooh, I'm still tingling."

I guess Caroline did seem more relaxed than before. Okay.

But now there was something else I wanted to discuss.

I turned to look at Erika, noticing that Jenna was also watching me closely. Both girls were smiling rather secretively, eyes twinkling. Hmm. I tried to frame my words casually, smiling and keeping it light.

"So, what game were you two playing there?"

Rather than answering, Erika cuddled up even closer, and brought her lips up to mine, kissing me sweetly, gently, and extremely sensuously. When she pulled back she was smiling temptingly, her expression just ravishingly sexy as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"I think you have a pretty good idea, Peter." It was Jenna who answered, her voice low and thrilling. "I told Erika to cross her wrists behind her back and keep them there. She obeyed. Then I told her she had to ask your permission to come. And she obeyed. We talked over dinner about how I like to be more dominant with other women, and Erika likes to be submissive."

Erika shifted position and opened her mouth as if to object. But Jenna didn't give her the chance.

"Yes, I know, sweetie," she grinned, "you're going to say 'sometimes it is what I would like, yes, perhaps, maybe, and sometimes not.' Uh-huh. You love it, baby. You love it with me, and we both know you'd really love to be submissive in bed with Peter."

Erika blushed a little, but didn't argue. Interesting.

But Jenna wasn't letting me off the hook either.

"And you needn't bother trying to look all innocent, Peter. When Erika was being submissive with me, we all saw you liked it as much as she did. No big deal. It's the cubital fossa again - different people like different things. This is just another way to play."

"You did like it, Peter." Erika was smiling, teasing me now. "I saw you. And looking into each other's eyes when we both came, that was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

I didn't answer straight away. Not because I disagreed, I was just searching for the right words. But Jenna misinterpreted my hesitation as a challenge.

"Oh, come on, Peter," she purred. "Admit it. It's okay. You like being sexually dominant. You'd enjoy doing what I did with Erika. Putting a girl into a position, and telling her she has to hold it. Or not letting her come without your permission. Getting her really desperate, then making her beg you."

My dick twitched.

"Hah! I rest my case," Jenna laughed. The other two joined in.

"Peter," Erika said in a soft voice, looking at me encouragingly. "It really is okay. Jenna's right about what I like. And I think I see what you might like, too. That's good!"

Before I could reply, Jenna sat up with an excited expression on her face.

"Ooh, yes! Right, girls. I've thought of a new game!"

I guess my face went pale. Now what?

*******************************

Hi, and thanks for reading. If you care to leave feedback, I really appreciate it. If you enjoyed this story and would like to see more, or help others find it, please would you consider voting? Thank you