The Girl Who Likes Tall Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah saw the sincerity in her eyes, and kissed her gently. "OK, I will."

Katrina returned the kiss, and smirked. "Do we need a safe word?"

Sarah laughed. "I don't know, I'm pretty good at saying "No" when I don't want to do something."

"I know, but it never hurts to have an extra word with stopping power."

"OK. What should it be?"

The two women kissed gently again while they both considered it.

Katrina eventually brightened up. "I know! Go Ducks!" She was referring to the arch rivals of Sarah's alma mater, the Oregon State Beavers.

Sarah burst out laughing. "Yeah, that's something I would never say if I weren't under duress. That works."

Katrina kissed her again, this time sensuously again.

"That's wonderful, hope you never have to use it."

"Me too."

"Good thing you didn't go to the other school, because sometimes during sex, I might want to say "Go Beavers!"

Both women laughed and went in for another sensual kiss.

After a moment, they broke the kiss, and Katrina was the first one to speak again. "Now, let's go back to my place and watch some home videos, shall we?"

Sarah pointed down the hallway. "Lead on."

Katrina took Sarah's hand and led her towards the elevators. Sarah checked her phone for the time - it was only 11:30, which seemed about three hours earlier than expected. As they waited for the elevator to arrive, Sarah smiled happily and hugged Katrina tightly, feeling a little more secure in their - friendship? Relationship? Whatever it was, it was a thing of incredible intensity.

The elevator door dinged open, and the two women got in, still arm in arm. As the doors closed, Sarah wondered what else was on Katrina's agenda. She realized much later, in retrospect, that she had no idea what was in store for her, and that her night had only just begun.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading, there will be more coming at some point as life and the muse allows. I appreciate feedback, either in the comments or via direct message. If you do send me a direct message and would like a response, please make sure the e-mail address you provide is correct.

- Kurtomatic 11/21/2022