The Gulf Coast Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There will be plenty of opportunities," Jason replied. I wasn't really surprised that something sexual seemed to be developing between Gwen and Jason. They were both very physically attractive, about the same age, and naked. While I obviously didn't know for sure, I doubted that Gwen was still a virgin. She had used good judgment in her sex life so far. I'd have to trust her.

Ian stood up with his dick still pointing towards the night sky. "I hate to suggest that we end this early, but I have a good reason. Kirsten, Jason, and I belong to the local naturist club. They do outings every couple of weeks in the summer to a privately-owned island a bit north of here. You can only reach it by boat. There is an outing tomorrow. Carol, Gwen, Harry, we're hoping that you will join us. Nudity is expected on the island, but we usually strip off as soon as I get the boat away from the marina."

I looked at Carol and Gwen. We didn't have any particular plans for the next day. Gwen nodded her head enthusiastically. I noticed that she and Jason were holding hands. Carol said, "Why thank you. We'd love to go."

Kirsten said, "You'll love it."

Ian said, "Great! We'll pick you up around 10:00 a.m. if that's ok. That will get us to the island a bit before noon. Most people usually stay until sunset or just before. You can just wear a cover-up or a long tee shirt. Don't forget your sunscreen, lots of it!"

We thanked the Woods for a lovely evening and walked naked along the beach back to our house, carrying the few clothes we had worn to walk over. As we walked back, Gwen, trying to embarrass me, said "Dad that was an impressive boner you had. Mom, does that feel as good as I expect?"

Carol laughed. "Better," was all Carol said.

We were up early the next morning despite the fact that Carol and I had fucked much of the night. Gwen volunteered the fact that she had a long session with her vibrator. Carol made some sandwiches while Gwen and I pulled beer, soft drinks, and bottled water from our pantry. The whole lot went into a large cooler along with all of the ice we had. Focused on getting ready for our outing, I'd forgotten that all three of us were naked until my dick brushed against Gwen's hip as we were pulling the last items from the pantry. Already, being naked with my family seemed normal.

On the dot of 10:00 a.m., a large SUV came up our drive. Ian and Jason got out and helped us put the cooler and our personal bags into the back. Gwen got into the rear bench seat next to Jason. I got in next to Gwen and Carol got in next to me. Ian drove and Kirsten had the front passenger seat.

Like Jason, Gwen and I had both worn long tee shirts which rode up exposing us when we sat down. Carol was wearing the same wrap she had worn to dinner the night before. We had just pulled out onto the road when Gwen said, "Uh, Mom?"

"What Dear?" Carol responded.

Gwen just pointed at Jason's, my, and her exposed genitals. Carol smiled. "Ok, sure," she said. She re-arranged her wrap to expose her triangle.

I suspect that we all flashed some as we unloaded the SUV and loaded Ian's powerboat at the marina. I felt the breeze on my bare ass enough to know that I did. It seemed that we were barely out of the slip, and still well within view of the busy marina, when Ian called out "Captain's orders: all clothing off!" Gwen and I pulled our tee shirts over our heads. Carol untied her wrap.

A smaller boat with three early morning fishermen passed close by us headed into the marina. Kirsten stepped to that side of the boat, completely nude, and called out, "Morning Jack. Catch anything?"

The fisherman in the front of the boat did an exaggerated shrug. "Who are your friends?" he called back.

"You'll see more of them," Kirsten replied.

"Hope so," the fisherman yelled as the gap between the two boats widened.

Turning to us, Kirsten said, "That's Jack Belk and a couple of his buddies. I've been flashing Jack every time I see him on the water for a couple of years. In return, he brings us fresh fish every now and then."

From the helm, Ian reminded us, "Sunscreen everyone." Carol pulled three large bottles from her bag. She handed one to each on Gwen and me. Carol and I began smearing sunscreen on ourselves. Gwen handed her bottle to Jason who began applying the sunscreen to Gwen's front. Ian made another announcement: "For our newbie's, pay particular attention to pubes, asses, and tits, yours or someone else's. Burns there really fuck up a day."

Once Carol finished her front, she asked, "Harry, will you do my back?" Of course I would. Once I had Carol completely covered, she returned the favor.

When the rest of us were done, Kirsten said, "I always miss spots. Harry could you do my front and Jason will you do my back?" I glanced at Ian, who smiled and nodded his head. Kirsten stood in front of me as Jason and I spread sunscreen on her. "Harry," Kirsten instructed, "like Ian said, pay particular attention to my tits and my pubes. Jason, make sure you are thorough with my crack." Kirsten had a very nice body so I really didn't mind the invitation to rub it intimately. I noticed Carol and Gwen grinning as I worked.

We reached the small island as Ian predicted just before noon. Several boats were already there and a couple of tents were set up on the beach. Ian and Jason set anchors as I watched uselessly. The women waded ashore holding their bags out of the water. Ian and Jason waded ashore carrying one cooler while I brought the other by myself. As we reached the beach, Ian announced, "I've brought our new neighbors."

When everyone had arrived, there were about 50 people on the beach and a generous spread of food and drink. The group appeared to range from people in their 30's to their 60's, but there was one entire family including two teenagers. Everyone was naked.

Gwen went with Jason. Kirsten and Ian introduced Carol and me around. We met Bill and Alice Rakestraw. I was surprised to learn that Bill was the chief of police of a municipality in the area.

Particularly memorable because they became good friends of ours were Dr. Susan Woodman and her husband Phil. I guessed that the Woodmans were roughly Carol's and my age. I was stunned to learn that they had 15 years on us. Both appeared to be in excellent shape and had wonderful all-over tans. Susan was an orthopedic surgeon with a practice on the nearby mainland. Phil, as he explained was "a part of an older generation. I got out of school and started with a local bank as a branch manager trainee. I worked my way up to Senior VP for Branch Operations. The bank was sold a few years back to a much larger bank which closed most of our branches. No need for a VP for branch ops any more. I got a handshake, definitely not golden."

"More like tin," Susan interjected.

"I also found out that no one hires guys in late 50's," Phil added. "Now, I'm just a kept man."

We ate and talked and played some volleyball. Susan and Phil took Carol and me snorkeling a little ways off of the beach. The water was shallow enough that it was quite warm. It felt great on our bare skin.

Late in the afternoon, a few people started gathering their things and carrying them back to their boats. We sensed that it would be time to leave soon. Carol took my hand and said, "Let's take a walk down the beach before we go." We walked down the beach, hand-in-hand, away from the others.

Carol stopped maybe 50 yards from the group. For a moment, we both stood silently looking out at the Gulf and feeling the late afternoon sun on our skin. Carol stepped in front of me and put her arms on my shoulders. Her gorgeous face looked perfectly content. "I can't say that I planned to be running around naked when we decided to move down here, but I'm glad we've added nudity to our lives."

Carol's face was much more beautiful than the Gulf. I looked into her eyes as I said, "I'm glad you like it."

"Do you Harry?" Carol asked. "This is a lot different from how we lived up north."

"Yes, I like it," I replied. We kissed.

Carol and I kissed until I felt another arm around my back. Gwen had come up and put her arms around her mother and me. Jason stood a respectful distance away. "I want to thank you guys for bringing me down here," Gwen said. "I love that we're going naked together. I hope that we always will." The three of us hugged. Carol's and, yes, Gwen's, bare bodies felt wonderful against mine. I couldn't think of anything better than to be naked on an island in the Gulf with my naked wife and naked daughter.

We finally started to walk back to the group, all three of us holding hands. When we reached Jason, Gwen took his hand and the four of us walked the rest of the way. Jason and I helped take down a couple of tents. We carried our things back to Ian's boat and headed home. Before we left, the president of the naturist club made a pitch to us to join, which we committed to do. The sun was setting as we reached the point to turn in for the marina. Carol and I stood in the stern with our arms around each other's waists watching the sunset.

None of us were dressed when we reached the marina. Jason and I hopped out naked to tie up Ian's boat in his slip. We all walked naked from the boat to Ian's SUV, carrying our stuff. The marina was still busy, but the only reactions we drew were a lot of smiles.

When Ian dropped us off at home, Carol said, "Why don't you guys come over here for dinner tonight?"

"Thank you," Kirsten said, "That'd be great. Give us a little time to get our stuff put away."

Carol, Gwen, and I started pulling together an impromptu meal. Fortunately, we had steaks and chops which I could grill by the pool. About a half hour later, Kirsten, Ian, and Jason came over the dunes onto our patio. All of us were, of course, naked.

Dinner was very relaxed. We talked about Ian's business, Kirsten's time at the clothing optional resort, and the business Carol and I used to run. Kristen and Ian also filled us in on the background of most of the people whom we'd met earlier that day.

A reasonable amount of wine had been consumed when Kirsten asked, "The three of you are now social nudists. What did you think?"

Gwen responded enthusiastically, "It was great."

Carol, said, "It was a wonderful time."

"Very pleasant," I added.

"When we got back, all three of you walked nude through a crowded, clothed marina. The people there were looking at your nude bodies. You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Kirsten asked.

"Yes, I really did," Gwen said.

"Thinking about it, I did too," Carol said.

Before I answered, Ian said, "There's another taboo you can break tonight."

What is that?" Carol asked.

Kirsten and Ian stood up. I had noticed that they had been playing with each other. Kirsten's nipples were hard and Ian was fully erect. Ian took a cushion off of one of our lounge chairs and laid it on the patio. He got onto the cushion on his back. Kirsten walked over, straddling him. She lowered herself down, using her hand to guide Ian's dick into her vagina. Kirsten started to ride Ian.

I heard Gwen say "Wow."

Carol said, "Oh my!"

After a few moments watching Kirsten and Ian perform, Carol and Gwen looked at each other. Both women were smiling. "Get two more cushions," Carol told Gwen. Gwen pulled the cushions off of two more of our loungers and laid them on the patio next to Kirsten and Ian. Carol got up and pulled me out of my seat. She put an arm around me and started to kiss me. She used her free hand to fondle my balls. Carol had a technique that always got me hard. Forgetting about Gwen, I began to finger Carol's clit. When we were both aroused, Carol said "On your back, Harry."

Very soon, I was on the cushion next to Kirsten and Ian with Carol riding me much as Kirsten was riding Ian. I became aware of movement on the other side of me. I glanced to my left and saw Gwen riding Jason about 6 inches away from us. Writing this seems perverted. At the time, it was unbelievably erotic.

As Carol and I got closer to getting off, I pulled her down on top of me. I became oblivious to everything except Carol until I heard Gwen's voice shout "fuck yes!"

Between heavy breaths, Carol whispered in my ear "we just heard our daughter orgasm." Carol started riding me harder and I was thrusting my hips in sync with her. I have no idea how long we fucked. Just before I came, I heard Carol make a sound like "errumph" and she bit my shoulder hard. After we both came, Carol lay on top of me until we had each regained something like a normal rate of breathing. When Carol rolled off of me, I saw Gwen and Jason sitting side-by-side on a cushion to my left and Kirsten and Ian sitting side-by-side to my right. All four of them had apparently watched Carol and me finish.

After a moment, Gwen said, "Mom, Dad that was beautiful."

Carol was lying beside me. I couldn't decide whether to be proud or embarrassed. Carol made my mind up for me. She said, "Good work," and kissed me.

After a while, all six of us stood up and got more wine. After drinking some of her wine, Carol said to Kirsten and Ian, "It seems inappropriate for you to go home. Why don't you stay here tonight?" A glance at Jason included him in the invitation.

More softly than Kirsten usually spoke, she said, "We'd love to."

We cleaned up the patio to avoid drawing bugs. Once everything was secure from the ants and roaches, the six of us went upstairs (actually the third floor as our main floor was one level off of the ground to avoid storm surge). Gwen led Jason to her bedroom. Carol asked, "Harry, are you ok if Kirsten and Ian sleep with us?" We had a large bed. I nodded affirmatively.

We had gone to bed with Kirsten and Carol in the middle. Ian and I had each gotten in on the side with our own wife. Sometime during the night, things must have gotten confused. When I awoke that Sunday, my usual morning boner was poking into Kirsten's belly. I looked at her face. Kirsten was awake, smiling. She reached out and gently started stroking me. After a few moments, Kirsten said, "Carol, I've got something in my hand that really shouldn't go to waste."

Carol laughed and replied, "So do I."

Kirsten said, "Variety is the spice of life."

Carol laughed again and said, "Definitely."

Kirsten rolled onto her back and pulled me, not unwillingly, on top of her. She guided my hard-on inside of her and I started to push. Close enough that our shoulders bumped, Ian was thrusting into Carol. I looked at Carol. She smiled at me and winked. I turned my focus exclusively to Kirsten.

Kirsten was a responsive and communicative lover. While she did talk, she was great at using her body to tell me the pace she wanted. Initially, Kirsten wanted to go slow. As I gently thrust inside her, I nibbled her earlobe, kissed her neck, and sucked her nipples. I had forgotten Carol and Ian until I heard Ian go "Oh god, fuck!"

That was followed by a satisfied "Umm" from Carol. I knew that Carol had come but that, on a 1-10 scale, her orgasm had been no better than six.

Kirsten raised her head slightly and whispered "ready?" I kissed her lips to signal that I was. Kirsten began moving her hips more and contracted her pelvic muscles so that I had to really work to keep my dick moving inside of her. The sensations became very intense. Kirsten took control. She had me pushing into her so hard that a voice in my brain said, "You're going to hurt yourself."

I wasn't really sure what would come first: me or a pulled muscle. Suddenly, Kirsten dug her fingers hard into my back. Her legs clamped me tight me just above my hips. Kirsten said, "Harry . . . Stone . . . Oh . . . my . . . God!" Kirsten convulsed three times. I came during the third. Kirsten was panting so hard that I used my arms to take as much of my weight off of her as I could. After a long time, Kirsten leaned up and kissed me. "That was great," she said. Only then did I pull out.

As I rolled off to Kirsten's side, Carol said, "He does an ok job, doesn't he?"

Kirsten said, "Yeah, ok" and laughed. "How was my man?" Kirsten asked Carol.

"I think we need to get more familiar with each other," Carol replied.

Ian spoke up. "That will happen."

"Can we see that too?" I heard Gwen say from the bedroom doorway. She was standing there, naked, with Jason.

"How much did you see?" Carol asked.

"Most of it," Jason answered.

I looked at Carol, Kirsten, and Ian. We all started laughing.

Kirsten finally said, "If it's any consolation, last night and this morning are the first times Jason's seen us have sex too."

Ian said, "There is something about you guys that made us want to share with you."

"Yeah," Carol said, "we feel it too."

"Sharing is good," Gwen said from the doorway. "How about we share a shower?"

I'm not sure why, but Carol and I designed the house with a huge shower with multiple showerheads in the master bath. It accommodated the six of us with room for three or four more. In the shower, I stayed partnered with Kirsten. Jason and Ian switched. Jason washed and was washed by Carol. Ian and Gwen cleaned each other.

Once we had showered, we all went downstairs and Carol started coffee. Jason asked, "Dad, may I take the boat today? There are some things I want to show Gwen."

Ian said, "Sure."

To Gwen, Jason said, "Come on. Let's go." Jason took Gwen by the hand and led her out of the house. Our daughter had just left the house without a stitch of clothing and neither Carol nor I said anything.

Kirsten said, "Don't worry. Jason's actually a better boat-handler than Ian."

Kirsten, Ian, Carol, and I lounged by our pool. We were drinking a bit and talking about nothing in particular. As the afternoon got very hot, Kirsten asked "Carol, have you ever gotten it on with another woman?"

Carol quickly answered, "No."

"Would you like to try?" Kirsten asked.

"With you?" Carol asked.

"Yeah," Kirsten replied.

"Yeah," Carol replied and added "inside where it is cooler."

Carol and Kirsten got up, put their arms around each other's backs, and started walking towards the steps from the patio to the main floor. Ian and I hadn't moved. As the women reached the door going inside, Carol said over her shoulder, "Come on boys. You'll want to watch."

Ian and I did. We hopped up and followed our wives inside.

In the bedroom, Carol and Kirsten kissed. They started slowly, feeling each other's breasts. Kirsten bent down and sucked Carol's left nipple. After a few moments, Carol lifted Kirsten's head back up and kissed her again. At the same time, Carol put a hand between Kirsten's thighs. That went on for a while before the two women got on the bed.

Carol and Kirsten were lying on the bed facing each other, but lying far enough back that each woman could spread her legs. Kirsten had a finger in Carol's pussy and Carol had one in Kirsten's. I could tell from her voice that Carol was worked up as she said, "Boys, get on the bed beside us."

I got on the bed behind Carol and Ian got on behind Kirsten. We were both just watching. Finally, Kirsten nodded her head. She lay flat. Carol got above Kirsten with her face over Kirsten's pubes and her pubes over Kirsten's face. Carol leaned down and began to eat Kirsten. Kirsten leaned up and began eating Carol. Hesitant at first, it didn't take too long for the two women to become fully committed to pleasuring each other.

Watching Carol and Kirsten go down on each other had me very hard. I heard Ian softly say "Harry." I looked over the women. Ian had his right hand in a circle and was moving it up and down in the air as he nodded his head. I got the idea and started stroking myself.

I was trying to pace myself to Carol and Kirsten. Ian got up on his knees, pointing his dick towards the two women as he masturbated. I did the same. I didn't think that Carol or Kirsten had noticed us until Carol raised her head slightly and said Damnit guys! Come on us!" Ian and I stroked harder. Ian shot first onto Kirsten's forehead and hair. I shot onto Carol's bare back and ass. Not long after, both women came.