The Gulf Coast Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got towels for Kirsten and Carol to wipe themselves off. "Have you done that before?" Carol asked Kirsten.

"No," Kirsten said, "I just suddenly wanted you badly."

"You did well," Carol said.

"You too," Kirsten laughed.

"I prefer dick," Carol said.

"So do I," Kirsten answered.

"The dicks are always here," Ian said.

"Whichever one you each want," I added.

We showered for the second time that day and went back to the pool. We'd been sitting again for a while when Ian said, "You know that my office is in Tampa?"

Carol and I nodded.

Kirsten said, "Ian usually goes up there early Monday morning and, depending on his work, comes back Thursday night or Friday."

"I'm usually gone at least three nights a week," Ian said.

"Yes?" Carol asked.

"Ian and I talked yesterday before we picked you guys up," Kirsten said.

"I never thought that I'd offer my wife this way," Ian said.

"It was a mutual decision," Kirsten interjected.

"Could Kirsten sleep with you two when I'm not here?" Ian asked.

Carol and I looked at each other. To me, Carol said, "We're not in Kansas anymore Toto." To Kirsten and Ian, Carol said, "Of course." Meaningful looks were shared among the four of us.

Gwen and Jason got back in time for our third consecutive dinner with the Woods. "What did you do?" Carol asked Gwen.

"Jason took me somewhere," Gwen pointed north, "that way. Where there weren't any fisherman. We met two women Jason knows from the?" Gwen stopped.

Jason added, "Marty and Lisa from the Sheriff's marine patrol."

"Right," Gwen said, "the four of us went skinny-dipping." Lucky Jason.

Ian left for his office the next morning. Gwen and Jason went back out on Ian's boat, although Gwen took clothes this time. Carol and I went to the mainland for more groceries and came home and worked out. About dinner time, Kirsten walked over, naked as usual. Of course, Carol and I were now going naked at home too. The three of us ate. Gwen and Jason stopped in to let us know that they were back. Jason was fixing Gwen dinner at the Woods' house. Gwen left her clothes at our place.

Kirsten stayed the night as she did most weeknights thereafter. I quickly learned that I had a lot to learn about being the man in an FMF threesome.

Gwen's birthday fell in mid-July. We had been living on the island for about six weeks by then. Jason was headed back to Boston to resume his research a week later. Samantha Collins, Gwen's closet friend from high school was coming down for Gwen's 19th birthday. This had been arranged before we moved.

Samantha, I could never think of her as "Sam" although that's what Gwen called her, had been Gwen's closet friend since they were both freshman. They had been doubles partners on the tennis team for three years. Samantha was going to the same college as Gwen (and as Carol and I had gone to). Gwen and Samantha had already arranged to room together as college freshman. I suspected Gwen's influence in Samantha's choice; although Samantha had told us that she wanted to study journalism and dear old alma mater had a top flight J school. I also suspected that the girls had become very close because they were both only children.

Carol and I had socialized a fair amount with Samantha's parents, Cheryl and Peter, since we all ended up at the same events of the girls pretty regularly. Cheryl was an ophthalmologist and Peter was an oncologist. Needless to say, they were reasonably well-off. Socially, they were engaging and entertaining people. Before we moved to Florida, they had also lived more exciting lives than Carol and me. Every time we got together, Cheryl and Peter had a new story about skydiving, bungee jumping off of bridges, or some other exploit.

We hadn't expected when Gwen had invited Samantha down for Gwen's birthday Carol, Gwen, and I would be living naked most of the time, usually with our naked neighbors. Gwen's birthday fell on a Saturday. Kirsten, Ian, and Jason were hosting a party for Gwen. The Woodmans, the Rakestraws, Jason's friends from the Sheriff's office, and others from the naturist club were invited. None of that crowd would stay clothed for long.

We were picking Samantha up at the airport on Thursday afternoon. Carol, Gwen, and I had talked about the nudity issue before without, to my mind, a satisfactory resolution. I brought it up with Gwen again the Monday before Samantha was due. "Dad, it's cool," Gwen said. "Sam and I have talked about it. I don't think she'll go nude, but she's not going to have a hissy fit if we do." I had to trust Gwen. Of course, we had also alerted Kirsten, Ian, and Jason to the potential issue.

We met Samantha at the airport. It had not been quite two months since Samantha and Gwen had graduated, but I'd forgotten exactly how attractive Samantha was. She was a redhead, about Gwen's height but narrower in the shoulders and hips with a smaller bust. I had also forgotten how freckles made her face extremely interesting and appealing. Like her parents, Samantha had always projected confidence. The redhead who ran up and hugged Gwen just outside security that Thursday was a very attractive woman.

Samantha's flight arrived late in the afternoon. We fought the traffic for almost two hours to get back to our house and drop her bag. We took her to one of the best seafood restaurants on the island. It was late when we got back from dinner. Gwen and Samantha went more-or-less straight to bed because Gwen had a long day planned showing Samantha around the area on Friday.

It was after 7:00 p.m. when Gwen and Samantha got back Friday, having spent much of the day at the upscale outlet mall on the mainland. Carol made a simple pasta and shrimp dinner which we ate, clothed, by the pool. Gwen had assured us that Samantha was ok with us going naked. However, Carol and I were not ready for it.

Saturday morning, Gwen's birthday, Carol and I were up early making Gwen's favorite breakfast. We'd save the gifts until the party that evening. Carol and I were wearing clothes, which now seemed unnatural. Breakfast was almost ready when Gwen came into the kitchen naked. I guess that I made a face because Gwen said, "the birthday girl gets to wear her birthday suit all day long."

Samantha came in a few minutes later in short shorts and a tank top. She looked pretty good. She and Gwen hugged briefly. Samantha said, "Uh, Mr. and Mrs. Stone, I appreciate that you've been staying dressed out of consideration for me. That is very kind of you. Gwen told me that, since you moved to Florida, you go naked most of the time and she warned me that almost everyone at the party tonight will be naked. I appreciate your consideration, but, it is your house. If you don't usually wear clothes here, don't wear them on my account."

Carol and I looked at each other. Carol said to Gwen and Samantha, "We'll be back in a moment." We walked out of the kitchen and into my study. "Are you ready for this?" Carol asked. We'd known Samantha, and her parents, for over four years.

I looked at Carol. "Our friends from up north are going to find out about our new lifestyle le somehow. We might as well own it."

Carol smiled as she started to undress. "Let's hope that they don't learn all of the details," she said.

Carol and I went back into the kitchen naked. Samantha glanced at Carol, but her eyes lingered on me. "Is that better?" she asked.

"Much better," Carol said, "thank you Samantha."

"You're welcome Mrs. Stone," Samantha said.

"Samantha," Carol said, "I'm standing here completely naked. You can call me Carol from now on."

"And I'm Harry," I added.

"Not too much though," Samantha said and then said, "Opps! I'm sorry."

Kirsten, Ian, and Jason came in from our patio, all naked. Ian was carrying a bottle of champagne. "We have to start the birthday off right," he declared as he popped the cork on the bottle.

I watched Samantha as we handed out the champagne. She was the only clothed person in the room. She did not seem uncomfortable at all. Her eyes did flit between Jason and me. At one point, she whispered something to Gwen and they both giggled.

When the champagne was done, the Woods started out of our kitchen. "Remember, party at six," Kirsten said, "birthday suits only." Kirsten caught herself. To Samantha she said, "Clothing optional for you Miss Collins." Kirsten extended a hand to Samantha. "It is nice to meet you."

Carol and I had various things to do for our part of the celebration, including quietly moving Gwen's gifts to the Woods' house. Gwen and Samantha planned on spending the day by the pool. I suggested the beach, but Gwen didn't want to do that because the local police patrolled the beach during the day and she'd either have to dress or risk arrest on her birthday.

Looking down from the kitchen, I saw Gwen smearing sunscreen on her bare body. Samantha walked out by the pool in a green one-piece that contrasted nicely with her hair and complexion. While very conservative on top, Samantha's suit was cut high on the hips to show lots of leg. Samantha had legs worth showing.

Carol caught me looking out the window. "Samantha's almost as beautiful as Gwen," Carol said.

"Closet," I agreed, 'but she isn't in the same league with Gwen's mother. No one is." We kissed.

"No one?" Carol asked. "Not even Kirsten?"

"Kirsten is in AAA," I replied. One thing I appreciated about Carol was that she was a sports fan.

The party had a real cross-section of people. The Woodmans were older. The Rakestraws were about our age. The Woods were a bit younger. The deputies were younger still and added more diversity as Marty, the other female deputy Jason was friends with and Gwen had skinny-dipped with, was African-American. The other fifteen or so people were also a cross-section, including the couple who owned and operated the island's one Indian restaurant. It dawned on me that all of Gwen's friends here, and ours, were nudists.

Everyone at the party was naked except for Samantha. She had exchanged the green one-piece for a green bikini that was fairly revealing. She looked fantastic. Gwen made a point of introducing her to everyone.

People were drinking, talking, and swimming. Rather than cook, the Woods had the party catered. The food showed up around 7:00 p.m. They man and woman from the restaurant smiled as they set up the trays amidst a group of nude people, but didn't complaint about the $ 100 tip I saw Ian give them.

The food, mainly seafood which Gwen had become of fan of since moving to Florida, was excellent. Kirsten and Ian were playing host and hostess. Jason, Gwen, and Samantha sat and ate with Carol and me. Jason did a great job of engaging Samantha in the conversation.

We spent about an hour eating. Then Ian announced, "Everyone, put your plates and utensils in the tub over there. Get another drink. Gwendolyn's birthday festivities will start momentarily."

Samantha stood up. "Jason," she said, "Could you please show me where the washroom is?"

"Certainly," Jason replied and led Samantha up the steps and into the house. Jason was back quickly.

Jason and Gwen got more wine for themselves and for Carol and me. When Gwen came back, she gave her mother a look and said, "Dad, there's a part of the festivities I think that you'll enjoy."

I wasn't paying attention to the house until I saw some people's heads turn. Samantha walked towards us with her bikini balled in her hand. Seeing Samantha naked, I mentally amended what I had said that morning. While I'd never do anything about it, the Carol Stone major league was now, in my mind, the Carol Stone and Samantha Collins major league.

Samantha started smiling as she got close to us. To Jason, she her hand with the bikini and asked, "Where can I put this so it won't get lost?"

Jason said, "Let me take it inside. I'll put it on the kitchen counter. One of us will see it there before you leave."

Gwen came up to Samantha. "Thank you," was all Gwen said.

Samantha went to Carol and hugged her. "Carol, thank you for making me feel comfortable to do this," she said.

Samantha came to stand in front of me. "Harry," she said, "I gave you a pretty detailed look this morning. It is your turn." Samantha stood still for a moment. She was a really beautiful. She turned completely around. "What do you think?" she asked.

"Well, you are a natural redhead" I said. Regretting the words as soon as they'd left my mouth.

Samantha paused for a second before looking down at her neatly trimmed red pubic hair. She looked back and me and smiled. "Yes, I am," she said, "thank you for noticing." I thought that I had really screwed up by admitting that I had looked at her pubes, but Samantha seemed genuinely pleased.

"I also think that you should go naked a lot more often," I said.

Samantha smiled more broadly. "Thank you again," she said. "I plan to go naked a lot the rest of the time I'm down here."

Ian stood up on a bench. "Two announcements," he said loudly. "First, I note that we are now a completely nude party. Let's have a hand for Miss Samantha Collins who is having her first experience with social nudity tonight." Everyone started clapping. Samantha blushed, which only made her look better.

"Next," Ian said, "to start the birthday festivities, the birthday girl herself has specifically asked that we do something traditional." Kirsten moved a stool into the center of a clear area in front of the bench Ian was standing on. "Please make some room people," Ian asked. The guests moved away from the stool. "Harry, please come up here," Ian said. I walked up. Carol went with me.

"Take a seat on that stool," Ian told me. "Gwen, will you come up here?" Gwen walked up and stood next to me. "The birthday girl has asked for a traditional birthday spanking: 19 swats administered by her father."

I started to get off of the stool. "What?" I said.

Carol put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down. She whispered in my ear, "Roll with it. This was Gwen's idea, but it is sort of hot. Don't hit her hard; just get her ass a bit pink."

I sat back down. Ian said, "Gwen, get over your father's knees." Gwen turned and draped herself over my thighs so that her bare butt was squarely in my lap. It looked so beautiful that I didn't think that I could smack it.

Gwen said, "Please Dad!" I smacked her once very gently. "A little harder," Gwen said. I smacked the other cheek with a bit more force. "That's great," Gwen said. With the third smack, the guests began to count. I noticed that Samantha was standing just beyond Gwen's feet. I administered 16 more spanks, bringing a bright pink color to my daughter's ass.

When I finished, Kirsten handed me a bottle of lotion and said, "Put that on her ass before she gets up. It cools it." I spread the lotion over Gwen's ass.

When I was done with the lotion, Gwen stood up from my lap, put her arms around me, and kissed me. Samantha stepped to us and said, "That is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen." I wondered how many sexy things Samantha had seen.

Ian said loudly, "Harry, fine work. Gwen, turn around so that everyone can see your butt." Gwen complied and bent over, exposing herself to the other guests. I was standing between Carol and Samantha. As Gwen straightened up, she smiled and winked. I had no idea which of us she was winking at.

Ian continued as master of ceremonies. "Gwendolyn Stone, you've only been a part of our community for a short time but you've made quite an impression and earned our respect and affection. You have a huge number of gifts." Ian proceeded to announce the gift from each guest. We had gotten her a number of things including a new notebook computer to take to college. Jason gave her an expensive-looking ring. Kirsten and Ian gave her a jeweled butt plug along with a $ 500 Visa gift card. Everyone gave her something.

When all of the gifts were opened, Gwen took the butt plug and said loudly, "May I wear this tonight?"

Ian replied, "Certainly. Jason, would you do the honors?"

Gwen bent over again. Jason took the lubricant which was with the plug and smeared it on the plug. He then slowly worked the plug into Gwen's asshole. At one point, Gwen exclaimed, "Oh! God!"

Jason immediately asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"Hell no!" Gwen responded. I think that my daughter was getting off on having a plug put in her ass while a group of her friends watched. Jason finally got the plug in. Gwen straightened up and kissed him. I had to admit that, once the plug was in, it looked very good on Gwen.

People who lived on the mainland began leaving shortly after 10:00 p.m. By 11:00, folks living on the island, like the Woodmans, were leaving. By midnight, Samantha, Gwen, Carol, and I were helping Kirsten, Ian, and Jason clean up o that the Woods' home would not be invested with bugs.

When we finished cleaning up, Samantha, Gwen, Carol, and I walked over the dunes, onto the beach, and back to our house. We were all naked. We had reached our own patio when Samantha said, "Damn."

"What is it?" Carol asked.

"Oh, I gave Jason Woods my bikini to put in the Woods' house and I forgot and left it there," Samantha replied.

"That's ok," Gwen said. "You won't need it for the rest of your stay. We'll get it back before you leave."

I tried to put my foot in my mouth again. "Don't forget it," I said. "It looks very nice."

"You think so?" Samantha asked. "Nicer than what I'm wearing now?" Of course, Samantha was only wearing her bare skin.

"No," I replied. "Nothing could top what you're wearing now."

"Thank you," Samantha said. Again, she seemed genuinely pleased at what I'd said when I'd said too much. Carol grasped my hand firmly and led me up the steps and inside.

When we were all four inside our house, Gwen asked, "How do I get this plug out of my ass?"

"Can't you just pull it out?" Carol asked.

"No," Gwen replied, "I can't reach far enough behind me to get a solid grip." That seemed unlikely to me.

With a somewhat amused tone, Carol replied, "Well, ask your father to take it out."

With a teasing tone, Gwen asked, "Dad, would you please pull my birthday butt plug out of my ass?"

I decided to call what I thought was Gwen's bluff. "Sure," I said. I sat down on a stool in the breakfast nook. "Get over my knees again."

Gwen smiled and laid herself across my thighs for the second time that night with her beautiful ass upturned. Jason had the plug in fairly deep. I had to get my fingers farther into Gwen's asshole than I liked to get a firm grip. I did, however, get the plug out.

"Wow," Gwen said when I had removed her butt plug.

"What did it feel like?" Samantha asked Gwen.

"Putting it in and taking it out were tough," Gwen said, "but, once it was in, it felt kind of nice. How did it look?"

"I thought that it looked nice," Samantha said, "but it did draw attention to your ass."

"That's a bad thing?" Gwen asked.

Given that Gwen and Jason already had a sexual relationship. I was a bit surprised that Gwen didn't spend her birthday night with Jason. However, Gwen explained later that she and Jason had decided to take a break while Samantha was here. Carol and I went upstairs to bed, leaving the two girls in the kitchen talking.

Carol and I got up the next morning intending to go next door and help finish the clean-up. When Carol called Kirsten, however, we learned that we weren't needed. Jason and Ian had already finished. Carol invited the Woods to come over and lay by our pool later. Not knowing when Gwen and Samantha would be up, I made a pot of coffee while Carol boiled and peeled some eggs and put out a tray of cold meats. Carol and I took our coffee into our living room with its picture window view of the Gulf.

Samantha poked her head into the living room maybe a half hour later. Seeing Carol and me there, she came into the room carrying a cup and a plate. I was more gratified than I should have been to see that she was still naked. In the light of a new day, Samantha was still a very beautiful woman naked.