The Gulf Coast Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you sleep naked?" Carol asked.

"Yes," Samantha replied, "and it was the best sleep I've had in a long time."

"The effect of alcohol didn't contribute to that?" Carol asked with a smile.

"No," Samantha said, "I only had two glasses of wine last night." Samantha then asked a question: "Were you nudists when you lived by us?"

"No," I answered. "We've gotten into going naked with other people since we moved down here."

"How?" Samantha asked.

I let Carol tell the story. When she finished, Samantha said, "That's great. I can't believe that I went my whole life until last night not knowing how much fun it is to swim naked and hang around with other people naked."

"You'll get plenty of more opportunities," Gwen said as she walked into the room. "I'm banning you from wearing clothes."

"Can you really ban me from something that I don't want to do anyway?" Samantha asked.

After a while, we moved out to the pool. The Woods came over around noon. The seven of us spent the afternoon naked, swimming, sunning, and talking. I was impressed by how comfortable and confident Samantha seemed to be with no clothes on.

At one point in the afternoon, Carol and I were both in the kitchen getting more drinks for everyone. Carol giggled and said, "I think Samantha has a crush on you Harry."

"Why would you say that?" I asked.

"All afternoon, she hasn't paid any attention to Jason and his impressive schlong," Carol said. "She just keeps looking at you."

I thought Carol was imaging or exaggerating, but I asked, "Does that bother you?"

"No," Carol said. "I look at you. I look at Jason too."

Around 6:00, Carol asked, "What should we do about dinner?"

"Just call Island Pizza," Kirsten answered. "Their driver Darryl has seen me naked almost as many times as Ian has."

Carol ordered pizza. When the alarm at the end of our drive buzzed to tell us that the driver was here, Samantha and Gwen both jumped up. "We'll get it," they said in union, and giggled.

As the girls went inside buck naked, Carol called after them, "There's cash in the kitchen drawer under the phone."

The seven of us went through two extra large pizzas and a big bowl of salad. After the sun went down, Jason asked Gwen and Samantha if they wanted to walk the beach. "I'll have to get a cover-up," Samantha said.

"You don't need it after dark," Gwen replied. "Jason and I walk the beach naked almost every night." Samantha shrugged and followed Jason and Gwen off of the patio and over the dunes to the beach.

Once the kids were gone, Kirsten said, "I like Samantha."

I'm glad that she decided to go nude," Ian said.

"You just want to see fresh tits, ass, and pussy you perv," Kirsten replied. "Besides, Samantha's taken with Harry."

Carol shot me a knowing look. She said, "Gwen and Samantha have been very close since they met as freshman."

"Do you know her parents?" Ian asked.

"Pretty well," I replied. "We were always been at the same tennis matches and events and we socialized a fair bit."

"Are they ok with Samantha going nude?" Ian asked.

"I think so," I replied. "I hope so."

Samantha was leaving on Thursday. I felt bad for Gwen because Jason was going back to Boston a couple of days later and would stay there through the holidays. Gwen would have about a month on the island without friends her own age until she left for college.

On Monday, Jason took Samantha and Gwen out on Ian's boat to skinny-dip with Marty and Lisa, Jason's deputy friends. On Tuesday, Gwen and Samantha actually put on clothes so that Gwen could give Samantha a more detailed tour of the shops on the island. On Wednesday, the Woodmans took Samantha, Gwen, Carol, and me for a nude cruise out into the Gulf on their sailboat. It was wonderful.

We had brought clothes in order to take Samantha to another great restaurant on the island on her last night with us. The four of us had a great meal. When we got home, the girls stripped off and went out by the pool to talk. They were still out there when Carol and I went to bed.

We went with Samantha into the airport the next afternoon as she checked her bag (contents largely unused) and checked in. Just outside of security, we stopped. Samantha gave Carol a hug and said, "Thank you very, very much Carol." Samantha came to me. She gave me a tight hug and a kiss. "Harry, thank you, this had been probably the most special trip of my life." Samantha and Gwen hugged and kissed each other's cheeks. Samantha told Gwen, "See you in a month." The line at security was atypically quick that day. Once Samantha was through, she turned and waved, then headed for her gate.

Mainland traffic was in its usual afternoon snarl as we left the airport. We had just turned onto the main road towards the island when Gwen, in the back seat, chuckled.

"What Dear?" Carol asked.

"I was just remembering," Gwen said. "Sam and I sat out by the pool talking for a long time last night. She'll be mad that I told you this, but she didn't tell me not to. She said that Dad is a DILF."

"What, in God's name, is a DILF?" I asked.

Sounding surprised, Carol asked, "You really don't know?"

"No," I said curtly.

Gwen was laughing by then. "Dad," she said between laughs, "You've heard of MILF? Sam was calling you a 'Dad I'd like to fuck.'"

"Jesus!" I said.

"Well," Gwen said, "you are."

"I agree with Gwen," Carol said. She put the knife in further. "We've already decided that we share with Ian and Kirsten. Maybe we can work Samantha into that arrangement." Carol and Gwen were both laughing. I drove the rest of the way home in silence.

It was about 6:30 the next night when our phone rang. Kirsten was sitting in our kitchen with Carol and me. Jason and Gwen were out. Ian had to stay over at his office that day and had called Kirsten earlier to say that he was caught in traffic near Sarasota. We only got local calls from friends so I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID.

After I said "hello" I heard Cheryl Collins say, "Harry, are Carol and Gwen there?"

"Carol is but Gwen is out," I replied.

"Can you put me on speaker so that Carol can hear me too?" Cheryl asked.

"Sure," I said. Once I'd hit the speaker button and put the handset back, I asked, "Cheryl, you still there?"

"I am," Cheryl said. "First, I want to thank you for hosting Sam for a week. You were too generous. Sam said that she didn't spend a dime the whole time she was with you."

"You're welcome," Carol said.

In a stern tone, Cheryl said, "Sam also told us how you let her go naked at Gwen's birthday party, how everyone else there was naked, including the two of you. She told us how she swam, went boating and ate and drank with no clothes on. She told us how much fun she had naked and how much she enjoyed being naked around other people. She now wants to go naked in our home. She says that all three of you do that in your home all the time." Cheryl paused.

I silently mouthed the words "oh shit" to Carol. Both Carol and Kirsten had troubled looks on their faces.

We heard Cheryl take a deep breath. With the same tone, Cheryl said, "Peter and I want you to know that we are very disappointed. We thought that you were good friends. Yet, you let our daughter come to your Florida home and run around bare ass naked." Cheryl paused again. Her voice lightened perceptibly as she said "and you haven't invited us down to do the same thing." I could now hear Peter laughing in the background.

Carol, Kirsten, and I relaxed. I said, "Cheryl, we thought it would be better if we indoctrinated Samantha first and sent her home to proselytize you and Peter. You guys are welcome any time. Just don't bring any swimsuits because we don't allow them. You're the busy doctors. We're retired. You tell us when you can come. We've got friends here you'll love."

"Sam told us about your friends," Peter said. "I can't wait to meet them."

"We're taking you up on that," Cheryl said as she ended the call.