All Comments on 'The Happy Cuckold'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Absolutely stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mate, you need help.

I have empathy for you. No sympathy. Why did I even bother reading this. Not my scene, so I should just shut up. Your fantasy, not mine. Each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Didn't Take Long

You do love me and want me to be happy, don't you Joel?" Answer: Not any more. How about a quick divorce? Yuck. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another very sick author..

Who needs to be "calibrated" physically for posting such trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry gay stories belong in another section

if this has anything to do with real life get mental and medical assistance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE JOEL

Great way to-be married to a FOX being her CUCKOLD YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just suck a dick

Gay

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Now I undestand...

Now I understand...He almost was to be failed not because he didn't study, but because he was stupid...A man that believes in this following statement from his wife after had been tortured in his balls for 6 months, must be realy stupid: "It doesn't mean I don't love you, Joel. I love you with all my heart. But I need someone to please me."....Please try to write something more plausible and with people with sentiments in it...1* because it can't be a lot less...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Didn't have to read that this was another crap story polluting loving wives. Put these shit stories in the proper category scum bag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The brief description of the story says it is about "cock-sucking cuckold" & one of the tags is cock sucker

To people who posted negative comments:

Do not play dumb, gentlemen.

Which part of "cock-sucking cuckold" you do not understand?

You need not imagine yourself sucking a 'cute 6" dick' & getting it up your rear admiral. It's a story, guys.

* * *

The story is interesting, intelligently conceived, well structured... It has more than one layer & multiple nattatives.

What one does when the table is turned on him (or her). Can anybody know which side of themselves they will discover in the process. None of us knows what is buried in the deep & hidden layers of our phyche!

As to his wife, do not judge the book by the cover. Do we see in people what our peers believe we should see or we can think for ourselves. In that sense this story is based on Ugly Duckling erchetype.

* * *

If you are into hard-core cuckolding erotic fiction, the story is a perfect jerk-off fantasy (short & sweet & straight to the point).

I ENJOYED IT.

* * *

As for me it was the mother of all jerk-off fatasies to secretly watch my wife as she is vigorously fucked by her boss, her fellow worker, my good buddy, someone who made a pass on her, a known womanizer... Alternatively she would come home late from work and admit her CEO ficked her. She would ask me to take her back. I would hug her gently but with a lot of love, kiss her & tell her, This is OUR house & i will always take you back. Do not leave me unless you have stopped loving me... (By then my dick is ready to explode...)

Much to my disappointment my wife was not into "opening the marriage" & stuff. But she was a looker. She was sexy. Men's jaws usef to drop when she entered a joint or a party ( she is now 61 & everybody thinks she is 50).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Laughably Bad

What has happened to Loving Wives?;Pretty sad. Gay male fetish driven drivel.Listen I can understand the cuck thing to a point but this? Are you kidding. This sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a pile of shite

Please do us all a big favour and stop writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed it!

And I don't understand the morons who hate reading about this but can't help themselves, then have to comment. Complete morons.

My wife had a fantasy when we were young about watching me suck a cock, it wasn't until our kids left home and we'd been married about 25 years before she started talking about it again. It made her so horny, she'd start talking about it and then would jack her cunt frantically until she'd had a half dozen orgasms. She has always had a masturbation fetish and loves to rub them out, day or night, anywhere. Being watched makes it 100x better for her. I told her by not doing it, I was doing her a favor because it gave her such great jacking material in her mind and if it happened for real, the fantasy would be gone.

She kept after me about it for a year or so and I admit, she had me horned up pretty good while she'd stand in front of me and frig her clit to a froth! Finally she had me talked into it, she agreed to be my slave for a year, doing any sort of perverted act I wanted, as long as she could watch me suck a cock, and she said, swallow, then clean it off. Winning wouldn't be a big deal, my plan was just going to be make her masturbate, constantly. I'd have her with her hands in her pants at least 10X per day on weekends and at least half that on the weekends. I really wanted to own her for a year.

I mentioned the whole story to a coworker that I shared rides to work with. He usually drove and I paid him in gas money, making it well worth his while for the 60 mile trip, one way. He was blown away (pardon the pun) that my quiet, shy and demure wife was so demented! As a single guy, he'd been to our house dozens of times over the past 10 years or so for dinner. When I told him I wasn't sure what to do, he told me he had the answer. Suck HIS dick! He offered to let me suck his cock and fulfill my wife's fantasy. Now, I'd known Mike for years but had never thought about sucking his, or any other, cock. I laughed and told him to whip it out, even though he was driving, on our way to work. To my surprise, he did! Cripes, he was about half hard and was big. Long I guess, not thick, It turned out to be about 8" long, but thin at about 4 1/2" around. My own cock is 7 1/2" long but is almost 7" around. Very thick compared to him. The neat thing was, he was circumcised where I wasn't and he had a huge bell knob for a cock head! It was weird, just seeing that head made my mouth water.

He asked if I wanted to touch it and without saying anything, I did. Reaching out, I took it in my hand and gave it a couple pumps. A couple pumps turned into more and pretty fast, I was fascinated with that huge cockhead! I really wanted to see it squirt. But when he was getting close, thankfully holding the car on the road pretty well, I couldn't help myself and unlatched my seatbelt, leaned over and took his cockhead into my mouth just as he sounded close. Basically, I jacked him off into my mouth. I was prepared for the hot cum, but wasn't prepared for the volume. He told me later, he didn't jack off very often and seldom got dates. He just about choked me and for a bit, wondered if he'd ever quit cumming! He did, and I swallowed the last of his load, but continued to keep his cock in my mouth. I found myself jacking my own cock with his softening cock still held in my mouth and it was incredible feeling when I finally blasted out my own load.

It was Friday and we talked about what happened, on the way home. Mike said it was the best BJ he'd ever had, but wasn't surprised, who would know better than another man! We set it up so he'd stop by the next morning, freshly showered. When I walked in the house I told my wife to get ready, her lifelong fantasy would come to life the next day. She was so excited and wanted to know who and liked the idea it was Mike, they got along very well. She actually couldn't stand it and while we talked, put her hand into her pants (she's very tall and thin. Not slender, but very thin with no tits and giant nipples!) and frigged herself to a couple orgasms while I watched.

The next morning, my heart was pounding and my stomach full of butterflies until I heard Mikes car pull in. We were just finishing up breakfast, I guess he wanted an early cum, and invited him in. It was awkward for a bit, we all sat around and drank coffee and talked, ignoring why he was there. Finally I told Jodi, my wife, to strip her clothes off, I wanted her naked while I did this. She did and Mike's eyes just about popped out taking in her puffed up and red pussy with juice hanging from it in long strands. Her nipples were at full mast too, about an inch long and half that wide.

I pulled my own pants and underwear off and sat on the couch. I had Mike, who was unable to take his eyes off my wife's puffy pussy, stand in front of me and I opened his pants and fished out an extremely hard cock! I thought my wife was going to have a heart attack when she saw it! She liked what she saw but don't get me wrong, she didn't want it to fuck her, she wanted to watch Mike cum in my mouth while she masturbated, standing next to him. I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck. I'm not sure who moaned the loudest, Mike, Jodi or me. I think we all did. Taking my time I jacked him slowly while Jodi frigged frantically and sucked the head, using lots of tongue. Mikes senses were in overlead, having a man suck his cock so well while he watched my out of control naked wife. It wasn't 60 seconds and he started to grunt and then hunch up. I learned at that moment how exciting it is to hear a man working hard to cum. When it started to shoot out, my wife had no doubt he was cumming and that set her off which in turn, made Mike cum even harder!

Jodi couldn't stop. She watched me swallowing and I swear, each swallow made her orgasm again. Finally, Mike was done and with his cock flagging, pulled away. That didn't stop Jodi though and she threw herself on the couch beside me and lay there spread open wide so we could watch her and see everything there was to offer us. Finally she was done with her clit sore and pussy juice everywhere. She started to become embarrassed and wanted to pull her clothes on but I reminded her, she was my slave for the next year and I wanted her to sit there, post orgasm and let us look. I remember her covering her face, her face was red as a beet!

She wanted to know what sorts of thing, punishments I was going to do with her and Mike was interested in hear too. I told her for the next year, she wasn't going to get any cock, there was no fucking in our future until she was done wanting to watch me suck. But I said I was going to suck Mikes cock everyday he stopped by and even traveling to and from work, that he didn't need to ever jack off again as long as my mouth was available. I found I really enjoyed sucking and loved the taste of sperm! She wanted to know how I was going to get off and she must have been worried I'd look elsewhere because she gave a sigh of relief and agreed when I told her she'd be sucking my cock all I wanted.

That started getting her hot again and she agreed to even give me her dildo's to lock up. No vibrators, nothing but her finger for the next year, and whenever I wanted. My demands made her start moving her hips around and I could tell she was hungry for another one and told her to get started, not to stop until I told her. That made Mike's cock start to perk up and I motioned him over so I could suck it again. Oh man, was that great! Jodi laying there jacking her cunt and pulling on her huge nipples while I sucked. Mike, having never seen a woman play with herself live, was mesmerized and blew his second load quickly too. This time I didn't let it go from my mouth and though his cumming tripped my wife over the edge yet again, I pulled her over to my own cock that I thought might spurt on its own and she barely took it in her mouth before it went off!

That was 10 years ago and we're still going strong. It took awhile for everyone to get comfortable, my wife agreed to stay my slave since she enjoyed it so much, though she couldn't have my dick as long as it went on. I don't mind, she goes around naked most of the time we don't' have company and hasn't any problem with me looking up as she walks by and will frig on command for as long as I want.

Mike took some convincing. I told him to stop by anytime he wanted to cum, I was happy to suck him. I started sucking him every morning on the way to work but saved it on the way home to do in front of my wife. Jodi is usually naked and waiting, though sometimes if she isn't home, I just do it. Now Mike will stop by anytime he needs to unload, knowing I enjoy every second and every drop of it. It's still fun to this day, when Mike is there and we're just shooting the shit, I'll have Jodi stand in front of us and cum a couple times before sending her off to do something else!

Life is good....

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 9 years ago
1* sorry....

I am not a fan of cuckolding stories, though I do reading ones that are loving.

This story started off actually quite well. Which did surprise me a nd I did believe this good be one of the few genuine loving wife story.

It all well wrong with the feminine clothes, makeup and male on male, not to forget the cream ppie eating.

Problem is with cuck stories there is just too many on this site for any one story to stand out. The site is awash with cuck stories. ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is a bad one . There would of been two dead people the first time she tried that. No man or woman is worth your pride and dignity. He should of let her do it the first time than a day later did the same to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

I gave it a 5!!! Wish my wife would do that!!

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Congratulations!!!

petboi69petboi69about 9 years ago

very nice story - gave my wife ideas :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like stories like this...

If there is to be a cuckold, it should be mutual, not cheating. My wife and I agreed to something like this, she took my friend as a lover, we both did actually and I couldn't be happier, it was my idea. Suffering from ED, I enjoy my wife's pleasure and my widowed friend needed a safe outlet.

It was my idea to suck his cock. I brought it up tentatively to my wife one night and she agreed to see how Mike, our friend, took it. He didn't mind if I wanted to try it and they called me in. I sat on the bed edge and he stood in front of me and my wife watched. His cock isn't that large, about 5 1/2" with a very large circumcised head and my wife had admitted, he was a heavy cummer, something she enjoyed.

When I took it in my mouth, it was soft but hardened quickly. The velvety head was the biggest surprise, I hadn't expected something so soft to be so firm. It didn't take long but my heart jumped when I heard his first moan, letting me know I was doing it right. I'm not sure if my wife thought I was just going to suck him until he was hard enough to fuck her, but she stood next to him while masturbating and watching. His first moan spurred me on and I actually felt my own cock twitch. It wasn't long and he was starting to thrust into my mouth gently and I had to pull off and tell him to slow down, I'd do the work.

Between jacking his little cock with two fingers and my thumb while I sucked on the head, I quickly brought him to the edge. I could taste his pre cum and it spurred me on. When he was getting 'right there', I sped up and locked my lips behind the crown of his cock head and jacked fast as I could. He started to spurt and I felt the hot sperm shoot onto my tongue. My wife was right, he WAS a heavy cummer! Spurt after spurt shot into my mouth and I swallowed twice with still more squirting. I sucked him through his climax and when his penis started to shrink, found I didn't want to let him go.

When he pulled back, I was embarrassed and they both sensed it. But my cock was hard as a rock! It was standing proudly, and my wife quickly dropped to the bed and had me mount her while Mike watched. It had been years since we'd had vaginal sex and the sensations were fantastic. I pounded her hard for a few minutes and she asked if I could give it to her doggy style, her favorite. My cock is a half inch over seven inches and very thick so she wanted to enjoy it to the max! Mike stood and watched, he admitted later he'd never watched live sex before (neither had we!) and started to harden again. When he began to stroke it, I motioned for him to come closer and soon had his standing next to my wife on the bed with his cock in my mouth. That helped keep my cock hard as a rock! All three of us were working toward out orgasms and my wife got there first. I was almost ready to shoot when Mike began cumming my mouth, causing my own orgasm to start. I found that having an orgasm while sucking a cock couldn't be surpassed!

Afterward, we all three lay on the bed to rest and my wife couldn't stop talking about how exciting it had been! It was difficult to look Mike in the eye and he quickly figured it out and tried to set my mind at ease. He told me how much he enjoyed it and if I liked doing it, he would like me to do it again! My wife joined in and told me she would just as soon have sex with only me and if sucking Mike's cock was what it took to make me hard, she wanted him at our house all the time! Eventually we all three calmed down and talked about how we would handle it. It was hard for me to even talk about, a heterosexual man suddenly finding sucking a cock so exciting. But I eventually let them know I could hardly explain how exciting it was and it was my wife who asked if I wanted to do it again. I finally manned up and told them I wanted to suck Mike's cock on a very constant basis, even if she wasn't there because it would allow me to jack off and orgasm.

There was no laughter, no hurting of feelings. Mike agreed to show up as often as I needed, but pulled back when I tried to suck his cock again. He was done for the day but after I asked, agreed to show up the next day. It seemed, his cock worked as my Viagra and I was eager to see if it was a one shot deal or would continue to work.

Awkward would be the word of the day the next late morning when we heard him knock at the door. I looked at my wife and she at me when we heard his knock and saw his vehicle parked. At our call, he came in and sat in the living room with us, drinking coffee while we watched tv and avoided the elephant in the room. Finally I couldn't stand it and stripped down naked while they watched and bit the bullet, coming out and asking Mike if I could suck his cock. He wanted to know how to do it, I told him I preferred to sit and have him disrobe and stand in front of me. He did and I asked my wife to follow our lead and she first closed all the curtains before standing next to Mike naked too. His cock was already rising and I told him to feel free to play with my wife for his added enjoyment! When he started sucking her nipples, his cock raised the rest of the way.

I had to hold myself back from attacking his cock. I took it in my mouth, and the moment I sucked on the head, he let out a moan and as the night before, my cock jumped. The longer I sucked the harder my cock got and I watched my wife masturbate and Mike suck her tits while I worked his cock. My own was standing yet again at full mast and I couldn't wait to taste his cum! I was rewarded what I thought was too soon and he began to squirt into my mouth after less than two minutes. Knowing not to fear it, I could handle the volume, this time I was much more relaxed as he came in my mouth. I was so excited with sucking his cock, the instant he was finished I stood, bent my wife over the couch and mounted her right there! My cock was harder than the night before and it was cool, Mike didn't show any shyness and moved around to find the right angle to watch us. I pounded her hard and she took it all, screaming in excitement! When he reached down and touched my nuts and her clit, that set us both off and we were quickly having a mutual orgasm.

After a few minutes, I had to admit to Mike how much I enjoyed sucking his cock and wanted to make it an everyday thing. He also admitted to me, he'd never had a BJ like I gave him, it was like I really enjoyed it, rather than a woman who felt it was a duty. That earned him a laugh, I couldn't help telling him I really enjoyed the entire experience from start to finish and really enjoyed the sensation of his cock actually shooting into my mouth. His sperm was slightly bitter, but the nastiness of what I was doing overrode that completely. When he tried to say I didn't have to swallow it, he could pull out beforehand, I immediately told him no, that would rule the entire experience because having him cum in my mouth and swallowing it was what made my cock so hard! But I warned him, I would need to suck his cock more than he'd want me to! He disagreed, saying I could never suck him often enough, no matter how much I wanted to do it.

Since then, about 10 years or so, I suck Mike almost every day of the week, he even moved in with us and we tell friends and family he helps with the house payment and it works out well for all of us. In truth, I'm able to suck him two or three times per day and either fuck my wife or jack off while I do it. Life after ED is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loving wives

Decent story. Definitely right category. I don't know why people keep polluting stories with comments about cuckold stories not belonging in LW. LW is literally the category for cuckold stories.

Literotica category description:

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

From Merriam - Webster:

Extramarital - of, relating to, or being sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her spouse

Cuckold - a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery

now shut the fuck up with your stupid comments about cuckold stories not belonging in LW. All you are doing is making yourselves look stupid

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ Anonymous "Loving Wives"

You sanctimonious jerk. It's a shame that you don't have a way to respond to your pontification. You haven't the insight or perhaps the sensitivity to understand the complaints and perhaps the pain being expressed in the comments of others. And your sophomoric attempt to force definitions on the the world and life views and experiences of others is sad. No, not sad, pathetic.

Anonymous has so many personalities that it's hard to keep up with them all but one thing is true of most, they haven't the integrity to put their "mark" on their comments.

The willing cuckold story, the eating another man's cum story, the watching the wife being balled by another man of "bull" while beating off story are not about extramarital affairs. They are about a small percentage of geldings who hate masculinity or have rejected it. Those stories are fetish.

Sure we all get too invested in our feelings and opinions and forget that these are stories and probably 97% fiction even when the author claims them to be "true". But the feelings are indeed real deserve a place to be expressed.

So, to borrow your most eloquent phrase, why don't you "Shut the fuck up" and get off your high horse.

anabullyanabullyabout 9 years ago
@seekeraz

All i did was prove cuckold stories belong in LW. I have been reading stories on here from the beginning, when there were maybe a few hundred total on the whole site. The entire time LW has been dominated by cuckold stories. Get over it. If you don't like cuckold or any other stories don't read them. It really is that simple. I'm not saying cuckold stories are the only stories that belong in LW, but they do belong in the category. And if you want stories of actual loving wives check out romance. Stop leaving negative comments just because you don't agree with the theme. Give pointers or constructive criticism. Not unnecessary hateful comments.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@anabully So, you are the Supreme Arbitor

of LW content and comment standards?

The problem is that LW also has non-cuck stories that can be fairly compelling and they they lost in the cum sucking hubby stories. I often give constructive criticism but in the case of this author thought I have nothing to offer. As for hateful, I find the cuck stories to be hateful to the extreme. Perhaps the distinction is too subtle for you to understand. Are you this dedicated to addressing the overt racism that permeates the site?

I will trust your observation that cuck stories have been prevalent in your experience in LW. Perhaps that is true for you because you are self selecting and choose to enjoy them. I have no way of knowing. If they were disclaimed, as many are, I wouldn't read them, wouldn't react and be offended by the cuckold mindset, and wouldn't comment.

And we all know that Loving Wives is a misnomer anyway. There is nothing loving about the vast majority of the wives depicted and certainly nothing loving in the denigration and humiliation heaped on the heads or their husbands and families. Maybe there should be a Wives that Really Love their Husbands hub. Or perhaps cuck stories should be honestly classified as fetish.

I have been the victim of one of these Loving Wives and frankly use some of the stories (not the BTB) as a means of therapy. For me, it seems to be working and soon I won't darken literotica's doors anymore. There are some fine writers here and I would miss their talents.

You're probably right about the Ad Hominem on my part. I do allow myself to get too angry at those who betray their partner's trust for sexual good times. I will try to do better in that regard.

Thank you for at least providing a nick to go with your comments instead of being lost in the thousands of Anonymous' multiple identities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@seekeraz

You don't get it. There are 50 genders, all men are inferior to women and are in truth f*gs, families and relationships are patriarchy oppression like heterosexuality and will get banned, and the liberal left will rule America forever. Socialism will win! Don't like it? Well, then you are probably a Nazi and deny man made climate change and the Holocaust, too!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@Anonymous 02/02/15

Socialism/Liberalism will not win, all it will do is weaken the Western culture so that Islam will win.

Then where will you adulterers, adulteresses and other deviants be?

(Strange how supportive Liberals are of their mortal enemies)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@seerkaz & annabully, you two need to get a room.....

....and get it all out of your systems.

The resulting children might not be pretty or make you proud, but they'd be yours together and you'd have something worthwhile to obsess and brood over together.

Meanwhile, the author (and that's being kind) is attempting to outrage people. He/she/it may get some sexual or other personal release from stories like this, but it was clearly an attempt to get attention....and to inflame.

What if somebody submitted a really crappy story....um, like this one.....and nobody commented? How many more crappy little cuck stories do you think the contributor would offer before they got the message that nobody cared what they had to say? And being attention sucks like most of this ilk are, they'd settle into their little puddles of shit, piss and cum, happily reading other contributor's crappy little man-hater stories and live out their pathetic little lives alone, in their rooms diddling their puds and pussies...and crying themselves to sleep at night.....yup, I think that places them properly.

62_goo, you need a life!

Oh, and as to anonymous status....there are reasons. Different for everyone one of us, but reasons. Hey, bitches, I have an idea.....why not post your legit personal phone number in the comments on this story. I'll call you and we can talk all about it....

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Best kind of cuckold

Are the one's who are trained by a hot loving wife. Cuckold's should be full service and in chastity. With the writer could give more details. Bet his blue balls throbbed as he leaked and dripped goo out of his cage as he was fucked and bred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a cucks auto-bio

u r obviously well trainedto be able to write with such perverted authority

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolute drivel

Why would he love her? She uses him at every level, exposes him to every manner of disease and basically demeans, degrades and humiliates him. She's a complete bitch. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where's the loving wives part?

This belongs in fetish at the very least, Gay Male more likely. Sure as hell aren't any loving wives here. What a load of shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Annons

Gotta love all these anonns who are so eager to tell their sick little cuck stories. Why hide behind anonymous if you're so proud of yourself. Get it out there, share your names with your supporters. Celebrate your deviant lives with your friends and families. Oh, can't do that huh? Ashamed? Damn straight you are. Like being a pedophile, or a rapist, being a cuckold wound not look good on your CV. So you hide in the dark, like the cuckroach that you are. By the way, your little fantasies are about as true as these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHAHAHA!

This garbage was written to troll the readers. It's not a loving wives story. It's a gay male story. Why would any sane man risk their lives by letting some stranger ass fuck them? No sex is worth your life. Many men would just get their guns and start the body count. But like I said. This is a troll story.

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

grow some balls get out you don't need the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Troll story

This is not a serious attempt at a LW story, nor is it a parody of one. This is simply an attempt to troll the Literotica readership. The author evidently had a psychological need of some sort to irritate everyone who did him the honor of reading the work he submitted here.

Of course, the clear implication is the author had no appreciation or respect for his audience.

Ditto, 62_goo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am not married and at 65 won't ever marry again. But I can tell you with 100 % certainty if i had a wife like this in that there story well i would have waited fro her to sleep then grab my baseball bat and beaten her brains in with it. That wife in the story is one worthless whore of a wife. The husband was a faggot. When a man sucks cock it means he is a faggot

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well I can promise you even a trolling such as this WAS indeed written by a gay man.

Obviously this wasnt just a quickly thought out cuck story, because while a troll it felt real to whom the writer is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would have set my wife on fire if she ever did this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I had a similar conversion story. My wife Stephanie is a Prof. of Gender Studies, so she knew immediately that I was a cuckold gender, before I even knew it myself. When she put me in her panties, I didn't blink an eye.

And when she gave me the talk about Black cock, I understood intuitively. I told her myself that I needed to get fucked in the head so I could understand feminism from her perspective.

We believe in the intersectionality of BLM and feminism, especially when that fucks that patriarchy down the throat and makes me gag. I like to get snotty and slobbery for Steph's lover. I bow down and bob head,.

When Jerome blows wad in her hairy cunt, I receive my reward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous