The Italian Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,423 Followers

"You invited me to join you," the Italian interrupted again as he cupped one of Marie's breasts in his hand, stroking it and squeezing it, before moving to the other one and doing the same. "So here I am."

"I couldn't do it for her," Dan confessed to Jean-Luca, then turned to Marie, "Could I?"

"Stop that. You were... okay," Marie tried to reassure him but Jean-Luca sniggered.

"Okay?" he asked with a smirk on his face. He looked down at Dan's cock, which was just starting to harden again. "Okay is not good, my friend. Not good at all." Jean-Luca put a finger beneath Marie's chin, and lifted her face to look at him.

"You are a beautiful woman, Marie," he said seductively, "You deserve to be happy, and looked after properly."

Marie smiled shyly and looked down, but he lifted her face again and leaned forward to kiss her. Marie drew back slightly, but he moved his hand to behind her head and pulled her forward until their lips met.

And that was that. The kiss was mostly Jean-Luca at first; Marie was stiff, but not trying to push him away. Then she began to reciprocate, kissing him back passionately. Her hands went to his chest, feeling the smooth muscles beneath his sun-darkened skin, and then Jean-Luca pushed her backwards until she was laid out once more on the yoga mat. He lay down next to her, and they resumed kissing, only now his hands were at her breasts, squeezing and stroking once more.

Dan was fully hard again as he sat there watching them make out. I wondered if he might get up and go to find his missing wife, but he didn't. He watched, as avidly as me, as their passion increased in front of him.

Jean-Luca was leaning over Marie as they kissed. One of her hands was on his back; the other was tangled in his hair, holding his head close. Jean-Luca's hand wandered down across her belly to between her thighs, where he started to tease and stroke her bare pussy lips. Marie opened up her legs to give him better access, which also gave me a better view of what he was doing to her. He rubbed his finger around her wet clit, making her legs tremble slightly, and then slipped a finger into her.

I saw Dan move to the side slightly, so he could see better also. Again, I felt a twinge of jealousy that someone else was getting to enjoy my wife, but this time there was also a hint of annoyance in that Dan was letting this happen. In fact he seemed to be enjoying it, judging by the arousal that was evident at his groin.

"Suck it," Jean-Luca said then, rising to his knees and moving towards Marie's head. I expected my wife to show reluctance but she surprised me yet again by reaching out eagerly and guiding his swelling cock into her mouth. I watched from my hiding place as Marie took Jean-Luca into her mouth and began to suck him to his full hardness. As she worked his cock, I wondered if she could taste Julie's juices on there, or if she hadn't noticed in her drunken, horny state.

Jean-Luca curled his fingers into her blonde hair as Dan had done and started to fuck her mouth quite roughly, making Marie gag a couple of times. His dick looked twice as long as Dan's and she simply couldn't fit it all in. Every time he pushed it too deeply, she coughed and pushed him away with a hand. Jean-Luca never apologized; he just gave her a second to recover and then eased her head back onto his long, thick manhood.

Marie actually seemed to be getting into it, enjoying herself even, when Jean-Luca pulled away from her and without any warning grabbed her leg and pulled her around so that she was laid out in front of him, legs spread. Marie said nothing as he laid himself upon her, and in one quick movement shoved himself into her. She gasped as he first entered her, and then let out a long, low moan, unlike any sound that Dan had produced from her. In fact, I couldn't even remember her making that noise ever with me.

From where I was sitting, directly behind them, I could see his balls slap against her bottom and then as he pulled away I could see his cock sliding out of her tight, pink hole. It looked so hot, to be able to actually see him entering her that I thought I might shoot my load so I let go of my cock, which I had been pulling on for the past few minutes.

They fucked like that for a while, then Jean-Luca moved Marie onto all fours and started to screw her from behind. This time Marie was facing me, but there wasn't any danger of her seeing me because she had her eyes closed in pleasure as Jean-Luca banged into her from behind.

"That's it. Ah - oh, yes... yes..." Marie groaned and moaned as he screwed her deeply and steadily from behind while Dan watched. He was slowly stroking himself now, slowly I supposed because he didn't want to cum either.

I was so intent on Marie, watching her large, hanging tits swinging beneath her that I didn't look at Jean-Luca, but when I did I got a bit of a shock. He was staring right at me with a wide smirk on his face. He knew I was there! He either saw me when he first walked in but chose to ignore me, or he had spotted me peeking through the gap. Whichever it was, the cheeky bastard was rubbing it in now; the fact that he was fucking my gorgeous wife. Then he gave her a couple of really hard thrusts, and even had the nerve to wink at me as Marie cried out in response.

Dan moved and at first I thought he was just shifting sideways for a better look but then I realised that he was moving towards her head for a blowjob. Marie didn't say a thing as he offered her his cock, in fact she opened his mouth for him, and Dan gratefully shoved his dick in there.

Dan's backside was blocking my view now as she sucked him, and because my cock was absolutely throbbing, I decided I should go and find Julie. It was in my mind firstly to check that she was okay, and secondly to perhaps fuck her again, not only to relieve myself but also to get my own back at Dan who was having so much fun tag-teaming my wife.

I tiptoed away, being careful not to disturb the party going on behind the screens, and crept through the double doors that led back into the room with the hot-tub. Just as I entered the room, so did Julie from the other side.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, noting that she was fully dressed. Her hair was wet and tied back, so I guessed she had just showered.

"I'm fine," Julie said, slightly distracted. She was looking at the empty hot-tub, her brow furrowed in puzzlement. "Where are Dan and Marie?" This was going to be difficult. I tried to stall things by ignoring the questions for a moment.

"I'm sorry I left you like that. Are you sure you're okay?"

Julie continued staring at the hot-tub still bubbling away. "It's fine. I'm fine. Really, it was... quite something. Their bathrobes are still here, so where are they?"

I shrugged and continued to stall her. "You've been a while. I was starting to worry about you, so I thought I would come and see if you were okay," I said. If I could keep her here for long enough, maybe they would come back, somehow covered up or...

"I had a shower, because I was a bit... yucky." Julie looked confused. "Where are they?"

"Marie is in the treatment room," I said, nodding my head in the direction of the double doors. I couldn't stall her any longer without making it too obvious or appearing more ignorant than I already did.

"And Dan?" she said softly.

"He's in there too," I conceded. "What happened with Jean-Luca then?" One final stalling tactic. "After I left?"

"I'll tell you later," Julie said, walking past me towards the double doors, "Is Jean-Luca in there too?"

"Yes," I caught her by the hand, stopping her before she could walk through the doors. "He's with Marie. With Marie, if you know what I mean."

"Really?" asked Julie. She didn't look that surprised. "And Dan?"

"I... er - no. He's in there with them, but he's not... well I don't think he is..." My words tumbled over each other. I really didn't know what to say or how tell Julie that I had been in there watching them. "I've seen them, but they didn't know I was there. I had to sneak out to come and find you..."

"Okay," Julie stopped my babbling explanation. She walked slowly to the double doors, pulling me along with her and peered cautiously through the glass windows. "I don't see them."

"They're at the far end," I explained. "Behind the screens. I was on the other side, but I could see them through a gap." Just as I finished, I heard Marie moan quite loudly and I looked at Julie to see if she had heard. She must have, because her eyes opened slightly wider, before she asked me to show her. I took the lead, pulling her along rather than the other way around, and as quietly and as stealthily as we could, we headed through the doors.

As soon as Julie and I entered the treatment rooms, we could hear the sounds of sex; Marie's heavy breathing, punctuated by soft moans and the slap, slap, slap of flash on flesh. Julie looked at me slack-jawed, and then mouthed, 'I can't believe it' to herself. I guided her towards and into the small space between the last screen and the wall, and oh, so slowly put my eye near the gap to look through. I wanted to look first because if Dan was fucking Marie then I wanted to warn Julie beforehand, to try and soften the blow.

But he wasn't. Marie was laid on her back, or on her shoulders to be more precise because Jean-Luca had her legs spread wide and looped up over his shoulders as he fucked her slowly but deeply. Each time he pulled away, he slowly withdrew his cock almost all the way out, until the tip was just nestling in her swollen pink folds, and then he hammered it in hard, all the way to the hilt, before teasingly drawing back again for another thrust. The look on Marie's face was one of pure ecstasy and as I looked at her I noticed a smallish amount of drying cum on her face, smeared on her chin and cheek. That would explain why Dan was just sitting next to the love-making pair, and why his dick was small and limp, despite him trying to coax back it into life with one hand.

"Let me see," breathed Julie into my ear, and I felt her hand on my shoulder, so I moved aside somewhat so we could both look.

"Jean-Luca's fucking Marie," I whispered as quietly as I could as she put her eye to the gap also, as though I really needed to tell her that anyway with the sounds coming from the far side of the screens.

"Wow, she's loving that, look at her face," Julie said softly, "She's got some... stuff... on her face. Can you see?"

"I know," I couldn't tell her it was Dan's, "Jean-Luca's already done it to her once, and then she sucked him hard again. That's what they were doing when I came out to find you."

"He must be an absolute stud," Julie murmured, "To think he came inside me only a little while ago as well."

"He must be," I said, "Look at Dan watching."

"Is that all he's done?" Julie asked me quietly. "Just sit there watching? That's typical of him. I've seen him looking at porn before on his computer so I bet he's loving this - a real live sex show."

"Hold her legs," commanded Jean-Luca suddenly to Dan, making both Julie and I jump back away from the screens in alarm. It was the first time we'd heard any real talking from any of them in the few minutes we'd been watching. When we both dared to look once more, Dan was now sitting over Marie's chest, his backside almost in her face, holding her by the ankles and keeping her legs splayed grotesquely wide and lifting her bottom a short distance up off the floor. Jean-Luca was kneeling between her raised thighs, and we watched as he guided his long, thick prick back into her puffy, shaven slit.

"I wish I had a cock like that," Dan said as he watched it slide into my wife.

"So do I," whispered Julie next to my ear, causing me to stifle a laugh. Then she sighed, "Lucky bitch."

I looked at her questioningly, and she whispered to me again, "I was angry at how Jean-Luca was treating us and nervous at first, but I have to admit that after you left I enjoyed every second of what he did to me."

"Really?" My own dick was incredibly hard again, and I could feel it rubbing against my bathrobe so I secretly slid my hand inside and started to tease myself as I watched the action and listened to Julie's confession.

"It felt amazing," Julie continued, "It was great with you, but with Jean-Luca? I've never orgasmed like that before..."

Julie shut up as Dan egged Jean-Luca on. "Go on," he said, "Fuck her good." Jean-Luca was in a rhythm now, and was able to fuck Marie incredibly deep with Dan holding her legs out of the way. Every so often, he would let his dick come all the way out, sometimes with an audible pop because of how wet Marie was, then he would let the tip of his cock rub against her clit for a moment before guiding it back in and resuming the tremendous fucking that Marie was receiving. Every time he shoved himself right in, Marie would grunt with pleasure as he presumably 'touched bottom', a sound which I found incredibly erotic. Then he turned and looked straight at me again. Julie jumped out of the way, but I coolly met his gaze again as he smirked and then looked at Dan.

"She's a good fuck, isn't she?" he said to Julie's husband, "A real dirty little English whore."

Dan chuckled as Julie hissed into my ear. "He knows we're here. That's why he saying it, to wind you up. Just ignore him; he called me all sorts of names while he was screwing me."

"Like what?" My hand was pumping away on my cock beneath my bathrobe, but I was managing to hide it from Julie by turning my body away from her slightly.

"Same as he's calling Marie. A dirty whore, filthy bitch, cock slut - all that sort of thing. I was so lost in what was happening to me that I didn't care a bit," Julie looked a bit embarrassed as she looked at me, "Dan shouldn't be letting him talk to her like that though, I'm a bit annoyed with him."

"Toss Dan off," Jean-Luca commanded Marie as he continued to fuck her. He had his hands beneath her backside, helping Dan who was still holding her ankles to keep her butt raised.

"What?" a breathless Marie managed to say.

"I said toss him off. Jack him off - whatever you call it," Jean-Luca snapped. "Just do it."

Dan let go of one her ankles for a moment, almost causing Marie to lose her balance but Jean-Luca managed to hold her steady for a second while Dan took her hand and guided it around his hips to his soft dick. She took it in her hand and started to pull it forwards and backwards with her first two fingers and thumb.

"And lick his arsehole," Jean-Luca said next. "Rim him." I almost flipped as I saw him look at me again with another evil smirk, but something inside stopped me. I knew she wouldn't do that and true to form she refused.

"No way," she spluttered, "I'll wank him but I'm not doing that."

Jean-Luca responded by thrusting into her deep and hard. "I said do it!"

Marie paused, and then lifted her head towards Dan's butt which was in her face. At first I thought she was going to do it, but all she did was to plant a couple of kisses upon the ass cheek in front of her.

"It's all right," Dan said to her, looking around and down at her. Then he turned to Jean-Luca. "I don't like it anyway."

"Suit yourself," said the Italian. He gave Marie another deep, hard thrust, causing her to grunt out loud again. "So - you said you like big cocks, Marie? Is mine big enough? Is it bigger than your husband's?" He got back into the rhythm of screwing her and then brought a hand up and rubbed his thumb over her swollen, protruding clit, teasing the hood back and forth over the little pink bud.

"Ohhh," Marie trembled as he pleasured her most sensitive area. "Oh god, yes! Yes, you're bigger than Craig."

"Do you love big cocks?" the hotel manager went on relentlessly, still playing with her button as he screwed her.

"Oh yes," Marie moaned, "Ohhh, I.... Fuck me, oh, oooooh!" Then she came, her entire body shaking and convulsing as the orgasm hit her. Dan held her firmly through her shuddering climax, while Jean-Luca held her hips and continued to pound into her through the duration of her orgasm.

"Wow," said Julie next to me, then she suddenly pulled my robe to one side as she saw what I was doing to myself. "What... Are you...?"

I shrugged and apologized, but I couldn't take my eyes off Marie, who was coming down from her sex-crazed high now. Jean-Luca slowed down, and let her get her breath for a moment. His long cock came out with a pop, and a whoosh of air came out of her pussy afterwards, causing Dan to laugh and Marie to gasp in horror and embarrassment.

"Let me," said Julie, so I let go of myself and Julie immediately took hold of my cock instead.

"We could go to the room again and make love," I suggested but Julie shook her head.

"Sorry," she said apologetically, "I'm a bit... tender... down there right now, or I would love to. Marie will probably be the same, I would imagine." Julie started to stroke me as we turned our attention back to what was going on over the other side of the screens.

"Did that feel good, my little British slut?" Jean-Luca was asking a still dazed Marie. She was laid flat on her back now. The two men had released her legs and were both kneeling nearby.

"So what shall we do now?" asked Dan, whose cock was maybe semi-erect at best after Marie's stroking.

"You do whatever you want to," replied Jean-Luca, "I'm going to cum up her little cunt." He pulled Marie's legs apart and got on top. Marie wrapped her legs around his back as he slid into her, and then he started to screw her again, but this time much more rapidly than before and I could tell that he wasn't far from cumming.

Dan lowered himself down, offering Marie his dick and she reached up to kiss and suck the tip as Jean-Luca humped away above. The sight was too much. I felt my balls tighten, and then the familiar rush as I orgasmed. Julie held on to my cock tightly as it pulsed out stream after stream of sticky white cum, some of which splashed all over the screen in front of me, the rest dripping over Julie's hand and pooling on the floor.

"Feel better now?" asked Julie when it stopped. She released my quickly shrinking cock just as Marie let out another loud scream and we both looked through the gap to see Jean-Luca give her another hard orgasm. Then he came himself, his butt cheeks tensed and with one final pump he went rigid, holding himself deep in her as he filled my wife with his cum.

"Ahhhh," he said as the muscles in his buttocks and back finally relaxed, and he rolled from a gasping and recovering Marie to lay on the floor beside her, "That was... how do you say? Awesome?"

"Awesome," repeated Dan, who had given up on trying to get hard again and was just sitting next to Marie, staring at her body.

Jean-Luca sat up after a moment, and pulled Marie's legs open. A stream of white spunk ran out of her slightly gaping pussy lips as he did so, and he pointed it out to Dan. "Good Italian stuff," he said and Dan laughed. Marie didn't say anything, she just laid there, still breathing heavily with her eyes closed as she recovered from the amazing fucking she had just been given.

"We better go," Julie said and I had to agree. We quickly but quietly retreated out of the room before Jean-Luca could say anything, or before they came out from behind the screens and found us. We decided to head back to the rooms, where Jean-Luca had said we were and on the way Julie asked me something.

"I'm surprised that Dan didn't get hard and do anything to Marie," she mused, glancing at me as we approached their hotel room. "Are you sure they didn't do anything before? You can tell me, Craig. It doesn't change a thing. After all, I've been unfaithful with you, so if he has with Marie then I guess it evens things up?"

I saw her point, and admitted that they had. "The cum on her chin?" I said, "That was Dan's I think. He was fucking her when I first caught them, and then Jean-Luca came along and took over. She was sucking Dan off when I left to find you, and then when we got back..." I didn't need to explain everything. Julie just nodded in acceptance.

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,423 Followers