The Italian Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat there, in the hotel room quietly discussing what had happened over the past couple of days, and what we had just witnessed. We were both more sober now, and able to discuss things more rationally with the haze of lust cleared from our minds. We decided that what we had done didn't mean anything really. Not in the greater scheme of things. We both still loved our other halves, despite finding things out about them that we never knew before.

Julie never thought that Dan would sleep with another girl, and yet he had, and she certainly never thought that he would get involved in a threesome in the way we had just witnessed, or encourage someone to fuck someone else's wife. I never thought that Marie would screw someone like that, let alone have two strangers both have her. But who were we to talk? We had both done as bad. Julie had fucked both me and Jean-Luca behind Dan's back, and I had sat by and watched while Marie was screwed within an inch of her life, and all the while being called a slut or worse. It made me wonder just how much we really know about other people who we think we know so well and also how much we truly know about ourselves.

We came to the resolution that we wouldn't tell Dan or Marie what we had done, and neither would we tell them that we knew what they had done. Life would carry on as normal, or as normal as was possible anyway. Julie had discovered that she had a liking for sex with better-endowed men, and she wasn't sure if she could go back to a life of just having sex with Dan and his four-inch penis. But that was something that she had to deal with herself, one way or another and I knew that I would have to watch Marie carefully for the same reason when we got back home.

When no-one came to the room after a few minutes, I got a bit curious as to where they were and what they were doing. Arming ourselves with a couple of drinks, and pretending to be drunk, Julie and I headed to the spa room to find Marie and Dan both laid in the hot-tub again, as though they had been in there all along. They were both still naked, but there was no sign of Jean-Luca.

"Where have you guys been?" said Dan coolly. I guessed that the pair of them were using the pool to get cleaned up. Marie certainly needed douching with the pussy full of cum that she had been gifted by Jean-Luca.

"Just chilling out," I replied, sitting on the edge of the tub, and slipping my lower legs into the warm, bubbling water. "How about you? Having fun?"

"Great fun, thanks!" said Dan, answering the question which I had aimed at Marie.

"I'm tired though," Marie said, looking at me carefully. "We should make a move."

I agreed and helped her out of the tub. I saw Dan have one last look at her naked body as she stepped into the robe I was holding open for her, and then Julie suggested we go use their room to get dressed, while she spent some time with her husband in the tub. Catching the key she threw towards me, we did just that. Neither Marie or I said anything until we reached the room.

"So what were you talking about all this time?" she asked me, as we started to get dressed.

"Just stuff..." I mumbled as I pulled my shirt over my head. "She's an interesting woman and..."

"Did you have sex?" Marie asked me calmly.

I couldn't lie to my wife. Not when asked straight out like that. "Yes, we did."

"Right," said Marie. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, already in her skirt but paused in the act of fastening her bra behind her back. "And was it good?"

"Was it good with Dan?" I countered, then bit my tongue, regretting that the moment I said it.

She didn't deny it. "It was... okay." Her face was like thunder, although the tone of her voice was calm.

For some reason I got angry. "And with Jean-Luca? Did you like his big cock?"

Marie went red. "You know, don't you?"

"Of course I know," I exploded, "I saw you. I walked in and you were at it with Dan, then Jean-Luca came in and..."

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," said Marie quietly. "So then you went back to Julie and had sex with her, in revenge?"

"Something like that," I said. She didn't need to know the full truth; that I had been the first to cheat. The way things stood, we were kind of even and that suited me just fine.

"So where do we go from here?" she asked me, tears bright in her eyes. I sat next to her, and took my hand in hers. "Same as always. It doesn't mean anything, at least not to me."

"Me neither," Marie said in a rush, squeezing my hand tight. "It was just a drunken mistake. I love you, always have, and I always will."

"I love you too," I said, relief flooding through me. I really didn't want to lose Marie. She was my world. She still had her bra in her other hand and her breasts were hanging down, looking most appetizing. I cupped one, stroking it and kneading it and saw her nipples both spring to attention.

"No," Marie stopped me. "Not here. Maybe when we get back to our room. That is, if I'm not too sore. Did you see Jean-Luca's... thing? How big it was?"

"I could hardly miss it, could I?" I joked. "I thought he was going to split you in half."

"Me too," Marie snapped her bra shut behind her back, and adjusted the cups into position around her breasts.

"But you enjoyed it," I stated, "I heard you orgasm." That was only half a lie. I had heard it. I had seen it too, but I didn't need to tell her that.

Marie nodded slowly, and then tried to explain. "Yes. Big ones... well, they just feel different, you know?"

"No shit, Sherlock?" I had to laugh, evaporating the bad mood that had been hanging around in my head. "Who would have thought it - Big dicks feel good? Wow!"

Marie laughed too, and pulled on her top, so she was fully dressed, as I was. "It felt even better after Dan's, with him being smaller and everything."

I had to fill in the gaps in my knowledge. I needed to know what had happened while I was fucking Julie, so I asked. "How did it start anyway? You and Dan?"

Marie told me how - after Julie and I had left, Dan asked if he could feel her pussy, just to see if it felt as smooth as Julie's did, and she allowed him to. Of course, that led to him fingering her, and Marie started to get a bit horny. Before long she was playing with his dick while he was feeling her breasts and fingering her in the tub, when suddenly Jean-Luca walked in. They stopped of course, but Jean-Luca just congratulated Dan on his conquest, and that's when he showed Dan somewhere that they could get busy, somewhere a bit more private, should Julie and I come back unexpectedly. He took them through to the treatment room, and arranged the screens for them, then said he would go and find me and Julie and try to stall us, so that they could have a 'bit of fun.' Marie said that Dan had dived on her the moment Jean-Luca left, and that she really didn't have much choice in what happened. He had rolled her onto her back and started to lick her pussy, which got her so wet and horny that when he got on top of her to make love to her she was powerless to resist.

"I did enjoy it with Dan," she admitted, "But then when Jean-Luca came in, he was totally different. Like an animal... but in a good way."

"So I saw," I told her, "I was surprised you liked it like that... rough and dirty. I can be like that if you want, in future?"

"We'll see," Marie said with a smile. She went on to tell me that she felt sorry for Dan, as when Jean-Luca came back, he pretty much got pushed to one side. "I let him cum in my mouth as I felt sorry for him," she told me. "He liked that - apparently Julie never does that for him."

"I bet he did," I sighed. Then I decided to tell her something that might make her feel better. "Jean-Luca fucked her too."

"What? She fucked him? When?" Marie said, and I put a finger to my lips and told her to keep her voice down. I couldn't tell her the whole truth without ruining her usefully inaccurate understanding of when Julie and I had screwed, so I kept my answer as vague as possible.

"She told me about it," I said and shrugged my shoulders, "Sometime in the past couple of days I think."

"The little minx!" grinned Marie. "I didn't think she had it in her."

"Oh, she had it in her all right," I chuckled, and Marie laughed along.

"So we're okay?" she asked, giving my hand one more squeeze.

"We're okay," I agreed, and we headed off to say goodbye to our American friends. They were in the hot tub, talking quietly and they both looked quite serious but when we approached they both smiled, and seemed fine with us.

"We're going to head back to our hotel now," Marie said.

"Thanks for a lovely night," I tipped my head to Julie, and then shook Dan's hand.

"No, the pleasure was all mine," said the American, looking at Marie while he did so. I guessed that he still didn't know that I had fucked Julie, or if he did he was as cool about it as I was about Marie screwing him and Jean-Luca. We left them talking in the tub, and headed back to our own hotel, hand in hand.

We didn't see Julie or Dan again for the rest of the trip. Julie had told me previously that they were only there for a couple more days, so I guess they either avoided us or we just didn't bump into each other during those last few days. Neither did we see Jean-Luca, though on the last day Marie suggested we go say goodbye to him. I knew that she just thinking about having one last flirtation with the well-hung Italian, but I talked her out of it for the simple reason that if I saw him I might smash his face in. The memories of him calling my wife a whore, while smirking at winking at me still stung a bit. If the sight of him fucking Marie senseless hadn't been so intoxicating, I would have beat him to a pulp right there and then, but I had been entranced by seeing my wife being a slut. However I could hardly go back to him now, and pretend everything was okay.

Since we came home, we have continued to talk about the fantastic time we had, and Marie has become much more candid and open about her sexual preferences. She now talks freely about her love of sex with well-endowed men, and recently we agreed to further explore that side of her sexuality. We placed an advert on a sex site requesting well-hung guys for discrete meets with Marie while I watch, and we've had hundreds of emails from it, which Marie has now got to wade through to see who she wants to fuck next.

And even more interesting, I just received an email from a woman in America through a social networking site, who says she knows me, and who is coming to the UK on a school trip...