The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy gets some special attention from his MILF teacher.
4k words
4.63
93.7k
99

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting to school, I walked through the crowded corridor while hurrying to Ms. Baxter's office. I was hoping for a morning quickie. However, once I got there her secretary Ms. Jones said she was out that entire week.

I cursed internally and walked out. Mom had woken me up that morning in her robe, her beautiful breasts inches from my face. Hence, I rode the bus with my bag over my lap the entire time, horny as hell.

I didn't even think as I exited the office.

CRASH!!!!!

I found myself getting up from the floor as a few students watched my fall from running into Tank Evans, a burly football players. His buddies all laughed.

"Why don't you watch where you going loser?" he sneered. I then heard a fast-paced clicking walk down the hall and Tank turned to see Ms. Juliet Baker walking down the hall toward us.

"Tommy you poor thing," Ms. Baker said gently as helped me up, "Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm fine," I grunted as I stood and brushed myself off.

"What happened? Did you trip?"

I looked over her shoulder where Tank and his friends glared evilly at me. I nodded. "It happens." I said, "I've always been a klutz."

"Well, if you're sure." she relented, "Alright, all of you, get to class."

I nodded, thankful he hadn't pressed into the matter.

- -

In Ms. Baker's class, my cock was so stiff, I felt as if I was loving blood to maintain it. It had been fun at first but I was beginning to wonder if I could really handle it all.

Also, I hadn't spent much time with my friends lately since that whole situation. I was even developing feelings toward Mom at this point.

I sighed as I looked at my worksheet, almost completely untouched. Ms. Baker walked by and gently touched my knee. "Are you okay Tommy?" she asked, her voice full of genuine concern.

She looked sexy in white button up and black blouse with matching black skirt. I did want to tell her. I wanted to tell anybody really.

I wanted to tell Mom but I was afraid she'd be afraid of what I was doing and even more serious problems would erupt. So instead, I nodded. She looked at me, as if trying to search my face but she found nothing. She then removed her hand, sliding up my leg and her hand bumped into my cock. She pulled her hand back and gave a thoughtful look.

She then quickly hustled to the front of the room as I tried to clear away my concerns and finished my paper. Almost as soon as I wrote my last sentence, the final bell rang.

"Remember your big test Friday!" Ms. Baker yelled over the clamor of students rushing toward the door, "study hard!"

I then walked toward the door with Robby and Chandra.

"Tommy," Ms. Baker called, "can I see you for a moment please?"

They waved me goodbye as they went off to the band room. Ms. Baker sighed as she closed the door and turned to give me a reassuring smile.

"So Tommy," she said as she sat on her desk and crossed her perfect legs, "what's new?"

I shrugged. "Nothing much, it's pretty the same."

"How are things at home?" she asked.

I swallowed. "They're fine."

She gave me a sideways look. "How are things at your new school?"

"Oh, well... they're great." I said, "why?"

"Because you're one of my favorite students," she said as she stood, "not to mention bright, focused and determined."

I smiled at the compliment.

"But lately," she said with a glimmer of sadness, "you seem to be distracted. Almost frustrated about something. Your work isn't as good as it used to be and you don't speak up as much in class. Is everything okay at home?"

I averted her gaze and slowly nodded.

"Are you a virgin Tommy?" she asked.

I was taken aback by the question, looking at her questioningly.

"I don't mean to pry!" Ms. Baker quickly said, "it's just that... well... boys you're age typically get like this when they don't relieve the pressure that they feel."

I noticed there was a slight tremor in her voice. "I also... felt the bon- erection you had."

I nodded as she took a deep breath. "Remember a few weeks ago when you noticed something was off about me. But I just kept blaming it on lack of coffee?"

"Yeah I remember," I replied, "you were in a bad funk for almost a week."

She nodded as she toyed with her ring again. "I'm going to level with you. Not just because I want you to level with me, but because I trust you. And nothing we talk about goes from this room on both our accounts. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I replied as she sat further back on her desk, giving a full view of her white panties.

"A few months ago, my husband lost his job. Now the economy of course is a wreck and he had a lot of trouble finding work. That's one reason I almost considered to stop teaching."

I nodded but she took another breath as if she had more to say. "The reason why I toy with my ring so much, as you picked up with those keen observation skills of yours is because at one point I considered leaving him."

"Why?" I asked, shocked due to that she always raved over her marriage.

She chuckled at my response. "My sex life was nothing to really cheer about when we first got married. And after Julian lost his job, it just seemed to get worse, almost non-existent. That's why I was on edge. How about you?"

I shook my head, still not wanting to say it. Her kind eyes continued to implore me to talk to her.

So I did. I also spoke of needs at home and work, telling her how I worried about Mom and her own need since she was determined to see I was happy.

"Well," Ms. Baker said after a long silence, "it does indeed seem you have a lot of handle. That combined with the sexual pressure had you about ready to explode I suppose. No joke intended there.

I cracked a smile, as did she. "To be honest, that does make me quite curious." She leaned over me, her large white boobs before my face. "I think maybe we can solve both of our problems Tommy."

She tilted her head and pressed her soft lips to mine. Instinctively, my hands shot to her ass and she moaned softly as I reached into her panties and began to rub her, finding she was very wet.

"That feels nice..." she whispered as I stuck two fingers into her, "remember this is only to help us relieve our tension Tommy and get you focused. No pleasure is intended here."

"Of course," I replied.

She then winked at me as she kicked off her beige heels and hooked her thumbs into her waistband, pulling down her skirt and exposing her pantyhose. Her pussy looked even wetter.

She then removed her blouse and shirt, exposing her black lace bra. She then leaned over, putting her hands of her knees and shaking her rack. "That look good to you Tommy?"

"Oh yeah," I replied, practically salivating. The tension in my pants was maddening as she traced my bulge, letting me sniff the delectable scent of her cleavage.

Her breasts seemed to each have been perfectly made. A soft white and squishy, almost like dough.

She looked deeply into my eyes as she placed her hands on top of mine. "Now Tommy," she said softly, "you know very well how much I like you. And I value the friendly teacher-student relationship we already have. Now you could walk out of that door and we can go back to our normal lives, never having to speak of this again."

"I like you too Ms. Baker," I said, "I want this. I have for a long time. Especially now that I know you need it too."

She smiled lovingly and kissed me passionately, her tongue pushing against mine as I returned her kiss, inhaling her warm scent. "It's Juliet, Tommy. As of this moment..."

"Let me see that cock Tommy," she ordered as she had me stand. She licked her lips and looked into my eyes as she undid my belt and lowered my pants, her eyes widening as more and more of my length was exposed.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed as my dripping and swollen head fell out, "It's gigantic!" I myself, didn't think my cock had ever looked harder, throbbing and leaking precum in great quantity.

She was about to stroke me but stopped herself and looked at me. She then rubbed her boobs and gave them a jiggle before squeezing the perfect fleshy orbs between her slender arms.

"I've noticed how much you look at these since the first day of school. You want to see these Tommy? You want to see my big and juicy breasts?"

"More than anything." I answered. She then reached around her back to unclasp her bra and watched closely as the straps fell from her shoulders. My heart quickened as I took in her heavenly bosom, soft with quarter-sized pink areolas.

I began to feel them up, lightly pinching the hard tits as she moaned. I examined them, marveling at their smoothness and weight, seemingly out of place with her petite body.

I was speechless. The teacher I had listed after silently for so long was fully naked before me. She shook from side to side, jiggling her beautiful knockers.

"You know how much trouble we can get in for this Tommy?"

"Oh yeah..." I said as I kissed her boobs, "but I don't care."

"Neither do I," she whispered as she began to kiss me, slowly pumping my cock in her soft hands.

She giggled before I forced my face against her left boob, sucking the juicy nipple into my mouth. She began to moan again as I slapped her ass while my shaft was held between her legs.

Juliet then kissed down my chest before getting to my cock, licking along my length before licking around my head, kissing my slit and collecting my seed on her beautiful lips.

"You're leaking so much," she giggled as she licked it from my shaft. "But I don't think that will help either of us get what we need." Shen then leaned up and pressed her open mouth to mine, our tongues clashing in a heated duel.

We groaned and slobbered, exploring every inch of each other's mouth. As we separated, I looked into her eyes and could tell this had gone far beyond a mere bringing of relief. The lust had taken over.

She then broke into a smile and planted a deep and long kiss on my cockhead before licking under my tip, flicking her tongue on my knob.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted as she began to suck it gently. She popped up, spitting on it before sucking me down again, my head pounding the back of her throat.

She made eye contact the entire time, as if challenging me. It felt incredible as she slurped deeply, rolling my balls with her gentle fingers as her nails moved softly over my sack.

Her lips tightened as she sucked me deeper, my cock slamming into her throat. She had lost all her innocence, digging her nails into my thigh as she began to slurp louder, the mess of red bobbing vigorously up and down my shaft.

She then used her tongue to lick my sack, coating it in as much saliva as my cock. I groaned audibly as my balls were ready to blow. She sensed this and began to slowly massage them.

"Fuck! I'm gonna blow!" I shouted,

She then slowly pulled up, leaving a trail of lipstick, saliva and precum along my shaft. "Fuck, that cock tastes good!" Juliet growled as she jerked my slick cock, making her boobs bounce more. "But I don't want you cumming yet. There's so much more fun we can have baby.

She then licked my head again before moving her soft boobs around my pole. Without any longer hesitation, she began to vigorously move them up and down as I gripped hard onto the desk.

"Yes Tommy..." she said, "you like titfucking your teacher?"

"Fuck yes!" I practically shouted, "it's amazing!!"

Unexpectedly, she began to suck me again as I fucked the two beautiful mounds. My legs began to shake as I pulled her face against my groin and began to fuck her mouth harder, my balls slamming into her chin. She loved every second, sucking as I moved back and forth and squeezing my heavy balls.

Combined with the pleasure of my prick squeezed between her rack, I was surprised I didn't cum considering I hadn't blown my load all day. I finally let her go and slowly pulled up.

"I have never seen a man so hard!" Juliet exclaimed seeing I had not lost a single inch.

"On your desk," I ordered to which she complied, sitting on it and spreading her legs. Without warmin, I plunged my face in between her legs making her cry out.

Her pussy was partially shaved, a small red muff present, soaked in her warm juices. I licked deeper and deeper in circles of alternating speed.

"AH!!" Juliet screamed as she grabbed my head, "FUCK YES!!!"

I began lapping in a frenzy, sucking her clit and pussy lips, letting the rubbery and slick flesh slide through my lips. Her moans intensified as I sucked harder on her clit, rolling it with my tongue.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" Juliet cried out as she came, firing her juices like a cannon onto my face. I kept licking, even licking her smooth legs and thighs which she loved as well.

I stood and chuckled as she caught her breath, her wonderful tits riding and falling as her eyes met mine. She looked down where my cock was throbbing madly and she licked her lips.

I then began to rub my head across her smooth pussy lips, making her moan softly.

"Don't tease me!" Juliet begged, "shove it in!"

I smiled at her desperation and pushed in. She seemed to nearly have a major orgasm as my head alone entered, spreading the tight cunt. She gripped hard onto the edge of her desk, her pussy spreading to talk me in.

"Fuck!" she screamed, "hold it! For just... a... few seconds."

I saw I had only entered about 5 inches. Her husband had to be woefully inadequate. She took a deep breath and gave me a nod. Unable to hold back anymore, I pushed in balls deep, making her bite her lip to keep from crying out.

I began to thrust into her, making Juliet whimper as her eyes rolled back, moving slowly with my fucking. "You're so big Tommy," she groaned, "you're really stretching my little pussy."

I smiled and she leaned up onto her elbows, allowing me to hold onto her tits as we fucked gently. "Oh god, fuck that feels good."

She then pulled me in for a fiery kiss.

"Fuck me Tommy," she ordered, "Give it to me like the naughty slut of a teacher I am."

I leaned back and instantly slammed my hips into hers. She let out a primal scream as I fucked her brutally, mostly out of my seemingly dwindling frustrations.

"Yes Tommy!" Juliet begged, "fuck away your worries!!"

"How's it feel?!" I demanded, my cock pushing deeper and deeper.

"OH FUCKING SHIT!!!" she cried, "IT'S AMAZING!!!"

I hammered even harder, sucking and biting her nipples. "Oh god! Tommy! Let me adjust!"

I didn't listen, not slowing down in the slightest, continuing to feed her unsatisfied cunt. "I can feel it my stomach! I'm gonna cum!"

She came and grunted each time I pushed into her, fucking her furiously. I could feel her warm juices squeezing around my cock enabling me to drive in harder.

"Yes you fucking animal!" Juliet screamed as she dug her nails into the back of my head, "Give it me even deeper!!!" I focused on her huge boobs bouncing and occasionally clapping together as I pistoned inside of her.

She screamed in pain and I wailed against her womb, slamming my balls against her ass. She grabbed me and kissed me hard, her tongue dueling with mine as I continued fuck hard against her most intimate area while fondling her warm tits.

They were gorgeous, like heavens in my hands as I thumbed and sucked her hard nipples. Meanwhile, my cock continued to thrust into the warm confines of her twat, Juliet's whimpers escalating as she buried her face into my neck.

"Yes Tommy, keep going baby..." she moaned softly into my ear.

I then moved both hands to her slender waist as I began to pound her even harder as her hair flailed wildly while she wrapped her legs around me.

"Faster Tommy baby!" she pleaded with me, "FASTER!"

I picked up even more speed, her glistening cock slamming into her twat and making her boobs bounce all the more as she arched her back. "FUCK YES!! GIVE IT TO ME!!"

A sharp knock hit against the door.

"Ms. Baker?" Mr. Baker asked through the door, "is everything alright?"

"Yes!" she cried out as she tightened again on my cock, "just a student with a big behavior problem."

Mr. Maddox seemed satisfied with this answer and he soon walked away. Juliet then pressed her lips to mine while gently fondling my balls. "That was close huh baby?" she asked, catching her breath, "Fuck, you really know to hit the spot."

"Well your husband is an idiot for not doing it," I groaned as I continued to bottom her out, "I'd be in this pussy non-stop."

In her rage, she was squeezing my cock even harder as she moaned loudly as the orgasm tore through her body. I held her even closer to me, slamming deep into her insides.

I fought to keep thrusting, her hands exploring every inch of my body. Her pussy clenched my cock even harder as she continued to cry out. I wasn't complaining. Even all the sadness I had felt from that morning was gone.

I was now in a trance, watching her round boobs bouncing as her tongue dangled from her mouth. She began to fuck herself back at me, her bracelets jingling as I hammered into her tight pussy.

She bit her lip, her eyes locked into mine. She eagerly kissed me as I palmed her boobs and kissed her neck, lightly nibbling it. "Oh fuck..." she whispered, "Yes baby..."

The sounds of her cries, brought on my cock inside of her was stimulating. "Yes! Fuck the shit out of me!" I lifted her legs until her feet were on top of my shoulders and began fucking her brutally, the room filled with the impact of our bodies.

I spread her legs wider and began to fuck her harder and harder, the pleasure of her pussy far outweighing her nails digging into the back of my head. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed as she pulled my face into her cleavage, "I never knew this could feel so good!"

I grunted with each furious hit, each impact seeming to send electric surges through my body. "Fuck!" I growled, "You're so fucking amazing!"

"So are you Tommy! Keep pushing that massive dick in me!" Our lips met in another savage kiss. The passion flowing through my veins were building, Juliet's cunt clamping hard around my shaft.

She was so wet, my cock slammed into her with the greatest ease. I then attacked her tits again, sucking and licking the wonderful nipples. "Yes! Suck my titties!"

Our eyes met and she gave me a well-satisfied smile, her boobs flailing as her sweaty hair was plastered to her forehead. She looked down at my decreasing speed and gently kissed me.

"I want it Tommy," she whispered, "I need you to cum inside me."

"Are you sure?" I asked, my release inevitable. "What if you get pregnant?"

"I'd love to have your child Robby. I'd love knowing I could have a son as sweet and hung as you are."

She kissed me passionately and began to pull me into her.

I began fucking her so hard, she was nearly driven off the desk as we screamed out together. "Good god! You motherfucker! Plow me with that fat cock!!"

She began to rub her clit in time with my desperate pace, pulling my face into her sweaty cleavage. She felt so good as I gripped her ass firmly.

"OH FUCK! SHOOT YOUR THICK CUM INSIDE OF ME!!! I NEED TO FEEL IT FLOODING ME!!!!!!"

I yelled out loudly as the first strong surge of cum tore through my shaft like a missile, spraying into her. Juliet's eyes widened as she began to throw herself into me, cum filling her tight pussy.

We began to cum together, screaming into each other's mouth as my teacher, whom I had longed for the past 4 months was gyrating on my sore cock. Our bodies slammed together as I sprayed an ocean of cum inside of her.

"Yes baby!" Juliet panted, "That's it!!! Blast that hot seed into me you fucking hung genius!!"

She lovingly ran her fingers through my hair, our sweaty bodies slapping together rapidly. I finally finished with one strong explosion before supporting myself on my quivering arms, my cock still leaking into her.

12