The Land of MILF and Honey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was silent for a long time with the exception of our heavy breathing. Juliet's head hung off the desk, her boobs quickly rising and falling as my balls were nestled against her ass.

"Tommy..." she said slowly and with a hint of fear, making me feel she was now angry over what we had done.

Instead she began to kiss me madly, nearly plunging her tongue down my throat.

"The was the absolute best fuck I have had in my entire life!"

"It was awesome Juliet," I replied, sweat popping from my forehead.

"I love hearing you call me that." she said, "In class, you'll still have to call me Ms. Baker. But in private and our our special planning sessions, I'm Juliet for as long as you want."

She traced the vein of my cock, making me throb at her warm touch. She chuckled softly. "I think that was what you needed to get you going again. Now I can be in that big brain of yours along with all that knowledge."

"Definitely," I replied with a smile, "that was just... indescribable."

She kissed me tenderly. "Yes it was... but don't think for a second I will continue to do this if you lose focus. No matter... how... extremely good it feels."

I nodded and laughed. "Understood."

She smiled and kissed me. "Good, now go ahead and get out of here. I've got some important calls to make."

I quickly dressed and walked out, feeling a warmth I hadn't felt for a long time.

"Oh and Tommy?" she called to which I turned back, "I believe your prowess may call for some long tutoring sessions at my house."

"I'd love that," I replied before I practically ran home without stopping.

- -

"Mom?" I called once I got home.

"Yes honey?" she asked as she came from the kitchen, drying her hands, "did you have a good day?"

"Yeah," I answered, though of course telling why, "I had an awesome day."

"Well I'm glad." Mom replied, "Go ahead and wash up. Dinners almost ready."

My phone chimed with a message from an unknown contact. Upon opening it, I saw a series of pictures of Ms. Baker, naked and in different positions on her bed.

In the final one, she had a close up of her anus with the caption:

*A glimpse of your reward when you pass Friday.*

12