All Comments on 'The Last Dance'

by dawn1958

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Willing Cuckold

This should be posted in Stupid Husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow !!!!!

Your story telling has no bounds !!!! I felt for sure the first man to do her, would finish and she would request that he be there next week. The line up was a complete surprise to me. Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Stupid reader

How could this be stupid husband. It is so hot. More

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Closet Cuckold

Willing or unwilling is beside the point; commenter is a closet cuck which means he has no cock which means he got nothing from this story. The rest of us got boners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot

I've read several stories on this site, and I think yours are the hottest. Your NonConsent/Reluctance and forced orgasms are such a turn on. The best parts that I found the most arousing were when you had the woman ride their blackmailer/rapist until they both came, that was SUPER hot. Something about making them perform the act and take pleasure out of it no matter how much they don't want to his so sexy. You should do more of those scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great writing

You really know how to build a scene. Love the coercion. Great twist. Her receiving 'unwanted' pleasure, feeling guilty, but in a predicament.

john3105john3105almost 5 years ago

What a wonderful story! Thank you!

Reader2021Reader2021about 2 years ago

Not my ‘cup of tea’; but it was a CAPTIVATING story!

Never taking my Wife out dancing again……

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Skimmed. Stopped. Sorry, not into rape or cuckoldry. Think this is way over the line and perhaps material for young would be rapists.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Her husband is a faggot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These stories would be so much better with some thought out realism, like first off one of your rapists needs a gun cause there is no way a husband could be restrained and held while you raped his wife, also the five of them are all going to jail for several serious crimes, not to mention the 20% who would never let any of them see a courtroom cause they'd delete them personally.

Helen1899Helen18992 days ago

Rubbish Story, awful choice of topic, I can;t understand how the site allows this disgusting story of gang rape. How come if I had erotic well written sex with a dog with my consent it would be banned, but 5 men gang raping a woman is acceptable. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous