The Last Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers

It seemed to get much hotter in the small room and Doris was becoming crazed when her temp rose to an unbearable level. Guilt and shame filled her completely, as she was unable to stop the rising tidal wave of desire. Another powerful orgasm washed over her entire being and her pussy convulsed out of control over the thick shaft of the unknown man. There were loud slapping sounds, as the bare skin of the man's pelvis slapped against the burning flesh of Doris' ass. All ears in the room were in tune with it and the men were totally aroused by the unbridled lust.

The orgasm quickly reached a feverish peak and Doris arched her back severely, as every muscle in her body tensed. When the hot lava struck her cervix and inner reaches, she almost collapsed. The second mind-blowing orgasm in the last few minutes rushed over the apex and the lucky man was blown away by her intense ecstasy. Unable to prolong the climax, he blew his immense load of searing cum deep into Doris' cunt. His powerful thrusts lifted her slender body off the restroom floor every time he pushed forward and the others were mesmerized by the fiery passion.

With the ebb tide slowly coming down the far side, Doris dropped her head in shame once again. Not wishing to see her husband's face, she refused to look in his direction. After the final thrusts from the stranger, she felt him reluctantly release her hips from his iron grip and slowly withdraw his ramrod. Suddenly, Doris felt empty and the strong emotions deep within were still partway up the mountain of ecstasy.

The silence in the small room was finally broken by the sounds Doris had been waiting for. She heard another zipper being lowered and the swishing of clothing. Closing her eyes, she waited. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arms and straightened her body upright.

In the mirror, she could see one of the men holding Randy captive had lowered his pants. The man motioned for her to come in his direction and his rugged face was covered with a broad smile, as he waited. Doris could tell what he wanted and she looked frantically at Randy for help. A worried frown crossed his face, but he was unable or unwilling to do anything to assist her.

The man's voice was deafening. "Come here," echoed throughout the room. Doris was unable to stop her feet from moving and she slowly shuffled the short distance towards the man. Her teary eyes turned to the standing erection and she was afraid to blink. The cock bounced madly in front of man's loins and he seemed determined to get satisfaction from Doris' lips with or without her consent.

Without looking away from the magnet, Doris pleaded with the stranger to leave her alone. "Please... don't make me do it," she begged, but knew there would be no answer. His manly hips thrust forward to indicate what he wanted her to do and he waited.

A small sob of defeat raked her amorous body and Doris dropped to her knees. Suddenly the magnificent cock was a mere inch or two from her face. Her small, dainty hand went to surround the thick shaft and she held it steady in her delicate fist. Doris pushed her face forward until the flared head touched her lips. She flinched when the burning tool touched her skin, but in the next instant the cock-head was between her spread lips.

The musty aroma was adrenalin to her spirit and she licked the pre-cum off the flared head. Sucking the meat into her mouth, Doris was unable to resist any longer. She began pumping her small fist up and down the extended shaft and sucked the first few inches of man-cock deeper into her hot mouth. The man was in heaven and he was determined to hold the impending orgasm back so that the blowjob lasted a long time.

Shamefully, Doris could see the legs of her husband standing next to the stranger yet she continued to suck the big cock. For some unexplained reason, she was overcome with the erotic lust and sucked the rod deeper into her throat. She felt his loins start to pulse out of control and knew what was next. The first blast of hot cum caught her slightly by surprise, but she still managed to swallow most of gooey cream. The man's hips jerked wildly, as he filled her mouth and throat with the burning lava, and she swallowed feverishly so as not to choke.

Doris pumped her fist furiously, as she drained the big cock, and her thirst was quenched by the stranger's semen. Her face was flushed and she felt burning guilt for what just transpired. Slowly the pulsing organ came to a rest and she pulled the semi-hard shaft out of her mouth. Almost reluctantly, she released it from her small hand and let it droop in front of her face.

Suddenly someone spoke to her and Doris looked up at Randy, thinking it was him. Seeing his lips were still and no sound coming from them, she looked farther to the right. "Go lean over the counter like you were earlier cuz I'm goin' to fuck you," said the last remaining man yet to taste Doris' delights.

Doris began to plead immediately. "Please, no, no, I can't do it... no more." She felt used and abused beyond anytime in her life and knew she couldn't fuck another man with her husband in the room. She was at a loss for words to describe what had already transpired in the seedy men's washroom and couldn't understand how it was possible to do more.

Without warning, the man grabbed her arms and pulled her upright. Next he pushed her towards the counter and Doris began to sob. Crying with tears running down her rosy cheeks, she glanced over her shoulder at the new attacker. Doris noted the man's serious expression and there didn't seem to be any compassion written on his face. She reluctantly gave one last plea for mercy. "Please don't," she pleaded. "please... oh please, don't do this."

Pushing her into the counter, Doris was forced to grab the top to keep from falling. Once she regained her balance, she stood upright facing the mirror, as if she was going to defy the man. Suddenly he grabbed the bottom of her blouse and ripped it up and over her head in a flash. Doris was forced to raise her arms, but she quickly lowered them back to the edge of the counter to retain her balance. She stared into the mirror and watched in horror when her lacy bra was stripped from her chest and tossed across the room. "Now that's a set of tits. Gorgeous... fucking gorgeous," the man growled.

Her hands moved towards her chest but they never made it. The stranger put his big hand in the center of her back and pushed her forward so she quickly grabbed the countertop to prevent falling face-first into the mirror. The last thing in the world Doris ever imagined was being naked in a men's washroom. The man adeptly ripped her skirt off and left her totally naked in a room full of sexual deviates.

Doris acted like a zombie and never tried to get away. The stranger kicked her feet apart and she stood motionless, as the man dropped his pants. Suddenly he bent her over, which left her vulnerable when she hovered over top of the sink. Her luscious boobs hung down and swayed back and forth, which seemed to become the focus of every man in the room. The stranger reached around and grabbed the swaying tits, as if they were lifesavers.

It was possibly the fastest penetration and certainly could have been a world record. The man pulled back hard on her tits and at the same time rammed his hips at her backside. Loud ooohs and aaahs from the onlookers told it all. The cock hit the middle of her crotch and instantly found the center of her universe. He was embedded to the hilt with one swift plunge and it knocked the wind out of her, as yet another stranger ravaged her.

Doris tried to raise her head and look into the familiar mirror for help. She glanced down the front of her naked torso and noticed how the man had her tits firmly cupped by both hands. Her heart was beating out of control and then she noticed the man's right hand let go of her breast. The reprieve was purely temporary, as she watched his fingers deftly slither across her heaving stomach and slowly dip between her thighs.

She could barely see what the man was after. His bold fingers pried the upper pussy lips apart and then he pressed on the exposed clitoris, as he rubbed it vigorously back and forth. For some strange reason she looked up and stared into the darkest eyes on earth. The stranger's eyes were paralyzing and seemed to offer a promise of desire that was impossible to refuse. Despite feeling empty and under the control of the devil, she uttered what was probably considered the silliest protest. "No, no, noooooo," she pleaded, not necessarily to the man, but in an effort to quell the strange sensations deep inside.

The stranger merely grinned at her and pounded her ass. "Sluts like it hard and they like it rough," he whispered. "You best fuck me slut and make it good... or my friends will knock the living shit out of your hubby."

Doris didn't dare take her eyes off the man, but she knew Randy was still being held captive. The intense stare continued and she felt the man slice her spirit in two with his damning threat. He was buried to the hilt and the throbbing cock-meat seemed to radiate through her belly. She tried to lift herself to alleviate the intense pressure inside her womanly being, but the man pressed harder on the swollen trigger. He rolled the clit in the abundant juices and her hips jumped when a spasm rocked her fragile confidence.

The picture of animal lust and desire brought out numerous shouts of encouragement from the onlookers, as they voiced their approval. The man abruptly yanked the delicate clitty outward and continued rolling it around and around, as he pumped his hips with the tempo of a madman. The intense heat and the walls of Doris' vagina clamped tightly around his thick cock and the man relished being in complete control. "I better feel that sexy ass pushing back at me... or else!"

Another threat and Doris simply justified her actions by telling herself she was saving her husband. She was overwhelmed by ruthless desire and felt like a slut when she pushed her hips back to meet the man's pounding. Suddenly a violent spasm shot through her loins and her emotions roared to the next level. Her breathing became very ragged and she somehow sucked the big cock deeper. The man's hips thrust faster and it was evident to everyone in the room that he was about to blow his load into the washroom slut.

The rest was scripted by the devil and Doris merely accepted her fate without even a pithy struggle. Two strangers silently slipped into the cramped space beside her heaving torso and each grabbed a handful of swaying titty. She was vaguely aware that callused hands fondled her hanging boobs, as they roughly squeezed the hardened nipples.

One second Doris felt like her struggles were doing some good, but then a sudden explosion went off deep inside her loins. Her special juices coated the thick cock, which enable the man to pump faster, and the end came in a hurry. The stranger thrust forward with everything he had and let go a powerful blast, as he filled her cavity with hot cum. His abrupt display of force took Doris by surprise when he grabbed a big handful of her hair. He jerked her head up and backwards at the same time, which put a severe arch in her spine.

The man leaned over and put his lips next to her ear. "Slut! Push that cunt back at me. Show me... show me you're a slut. Push... push," he whispered and made it sound demanding. "I get the last dance, or else! Fuck me or I'll let every pervert in the place fuck your slutty ass."

There was no recourse and Doris lost the battle. She knew the telltale signs of lust were raking her body and that her husband would witness his wife experience another damning orgasm in a sleazy washroom. It seemed like hours yet it was only minutes before the sweaty bodies slowly came to a standstill. Doris was pinned between the man and the countertop and she had to wait until he withdrew his imposing pecker before she could move.

There was an immediate flurry of activity when the various men came back to their senses. Someone mentioned there was a big lineup of men wanting to get into the washroom and that someone probably called the cops because they heard a woman scream. One of the men suggested everyone should get while the getting was good and all of the men quickly agreed. Every man straightened his clothes and gave Doris a parting smile, as their expression begged her forgiveness.

The last man to ravage Doris tucked in his shirt and even managed to hand her the discarded bra and blouse. "Thanks for the 'Last Dance' and you better put these on or you'll be in here all night," he whispered. "You answered a dream of mine and I have to admit that this was the raunchiest fuck ever."

In a matter of seconds, Doris was left standing at the sinks with her husband who had retrieved the rest of her clothes. She dressed in record time and didn't have time to say anything to Randy, as they exited the men's washroom. They hurried past many men whose jaws dropped at the sight of a sexy woman who appeared distraught. Doris sobbed uncontrollably and Randy had his arm around her shoulders. Randy guided her past the men and out of the nightclub to their car, where he quickly opened the back door.

Doris sort of staggered and grabbed her husband's arm for support. "But... but," she whispered, with a questioning look on her face.

Randy pushed her into the backseat and quickly got in behind her. "I'm too horny... can't wait," he uttered. "Watching those bastards fuck you was the greatest turn-on."

"But... but?"

"Oh fuck... I got the biggest hardon watching them fuck you."

"But here... in the backseat?"

"Damn right! I can't wait. I need to fuck you right now!"

Doris wiped her tears away and she was very thankful that her husband wasn't upset with her. Her arms went around his neck and the embrace quickly grew heated and desperate, as her only concern was to satisfy Randy's raging desire. Doris felt like a teenager again and she would forever remember the backseat affair because it was the first time she actually faked it. Her husband was known for his limited stamina, but the sordid washroom affair compounded the problem, as the intercourse lasted virtually no time at all.

THE END

Please email me with any comments or suggestions as I always appreciate it when I hear from readers.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,283 Followers
12