All Comments on 'The Law of Jungle Ch. 08'

by kanyakumari007

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
magnificent

The Law of the Jungle Chapter 8 is an outstanding romantic drama with great characters and story line, with a marvelous setting to top everything off. The love scenes are beautifully written and never tedious or repetitive. The ability of the author to weave so many subplots into the story is amazing, but the complexity of all this really requires the reader to read this story from Chapter One. Chapter 8 is not a stand-alone story, but it is a towering achievement, a work of high and rare quality. Five stars, absolutely.

kanyakumari007kanyakumari007over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Mr.Anonymous for your comments and encouragement. You are right,a reader could enjoy my story and I feel he would travel through an erotic journey unless he starts from the beginning of the story. I request all the new readers to start from the beginning, chapter wise in sequence manner as all chapters are inter connected, getting themselves acquainted with all the characters then only they would enjoy themselves of the entire story. There are more surprises, more erotic situations in oncoming chapters. Thank you once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you look at the new stories published on Literotica every day? You look for continuations of the stories of kanjakumari 7.

Words become tangible feelings, romance, soul love, intense fuck games and acts of love, so rarely described. Kanjakumari we thank you, again a super sequel

Singh_JattSingh_Jattover 2 years ago

Amazing chapter. You are my favourite writer. I am giving you 10/10. Please keep it up and upload next chapter as early as possible. Thanks a ton for this chapter no. 8. Take care.

kanyakumari007kanyakumari007over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks a lot Mr.Singh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous