The Law of Jungle Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arnab felt the tension in her body begin to relax and pressed his middle finger between her outer lips, parting them gently. She was hot and wet inside. He felt encouraged. Kissing her lips more gently now, he began to work his finger up and down her slit, feeling her legs parting slowly and her vulva opening like a flower at his touch. With as much gentleness as he could muster, he slid his finger towards the top of her slit to find her clitoris. It was tiny and took several small circles of his fingertip to locate, but when eventually he touched its delicate underside, Madhu's body jumped in surprise on the sheet alongside him.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked softly. There was a pause then she shook her head.

"Do you want me to stop now?" This was answered by an emphatic shaking of her head.

Relaxing a little, he began to move his fingertip in little circles around her tiny but swelling clitoris, feeling it grow harder and larger at his touch. Madhu's legs opened wider to allow him freer access and she began to moan softly under her breath. He felt her vagina lubricating, her wetness running down his remaining fingers and into his palm. He kissed her breasts, his tongue and teeth toying with her nipples as her excitement grew and grew, her head rocking slowly from side to side on the pillow.

It was time to move on. His fingers still pressed firmly against her inner lips, he kissed her firm, pointed breasts one last time and slowly planted a line of tiny butterfly kissed across the smooth skin of her belly as he moved his mouth closer and closer to the heat of her vulva. The firm muscles of her skinny tummy emphasized her youngness and experience and brought a lump of emotion to his throat. He wriggled around the bed until he was kneeling on the floor, his head between her open thighs. Arnab lowered his face to her vulva.

"What are you doing, Arn?" She asked in a hushed, slightly dreamy voice.

"Shhh Princess!" he whispered, "Trust me -- you'll love it!"

And with that, he gently teased open her puffy outer labia revealing her red, wet core. He could smell the sexiness of her arousal against the sweet aroma of bath oil on her skin.

He breathed heavily onto the puffy outer lips of her vulva.

She shivered a little," What are you doing?"

His tongue toyed with her tightly curled pubic hair and tickled the hairless crease where her thigh met her vulva.

"Oh!" she said almost in surprise.

She hummed under her breath, sounding so young but feeling so much a woman to him. Then, in a single stroke, he ran the tip of his tongue from the base of her slit upwards until it danced over her tiny hard clitoris.

"Oh My God!" she panted.

Madhu's body convulsed on the bed. She sat bolt upright and grabbed his hair with both hands.

"Princess! Did I hurt you?" he asked for the second time.

She did not reply but he felt her painful grip on his hair relax a little as she lowered herself to the pillow again. He returned his attention to her vulva with even more care, he began to lap at her inner lips.

"Oh...my God...oh my God...Oh my God...Oh my God!" she moaned.

This time the pleasure in her voice was unmistakable. He slid his palms under her soft buttocks and lifted her sweetness to his mouth. Gently, he lapped again at her inner lips, and upwards until the tip of his tongue found the hood of her clitoris. He worked his tongue under the hood, then round in circles until he brought it upwards in a long stroke along its underside. Madhu convulsed on the bed once again and a loud squeal shattered the silence in the room. The sudden noise surprised him but held her buttocks in his palms and kept on licking and kissing her as her pleasure mounted, dipping his tongue into her vagina with each stroke, feeling the resistance of her inner walls against its tip as he teased her.

Her hands gripped his hair tightly again as tremors of what was perhaps her climax passed through her body. Madhu began to moan loudly -- a strange, unfamiliar sound, almost like an animal in pain and he realized she was on verge of cummings. She squealed loudly as once again his tongue enveloped her hard clitoris. Her head fell back onto the pillow and without speaking, he turned his attention back to the moist triangle between her thighs, licking again and again. The taste was the unique flavor of a young woman's body preparing itself for its penetration.

He lapped; he licked; he circled; he drove his tongue as far into her vagina as her cunt walls would allow. Madhu gripped his hand tightly as her body trembled and shook, the moisture in his mouth changing in taste and texture as her excitement rose until he realized that he was in danger of cummings himself before the most important deed had been done. Reluctantly raising his head from her widespread thighs, he slid up the bed alongside Madhu's trembling body until his eyes were alongside hers. Her face was flushed pink, as was her chest. There were beads of sweat on her forehead.

"It's time Princess," he whispered.

The towel around his waist had long since fallen away and his erection had become painfully hard. He knelt again between Madhu's thighs and, taking his weight on his left arm, used his right to guide the red, swollen head of his cock towards its goal. Madhu grasped his hand tightly as he gently slid the head of his cock up and down her moist slit until its head nestled against her inner lips and parted them.

Then, with all the love, care, and bodily control he could muster, he gently but irresistibly pressed himself forwards. There was the softest, sweetest, surprisingly strong resistance from her cunt because of his large size of cock which made him pause. He pulled back then pressed forward in small, jerking movements, each one a little stronger than the last until it finally yielded and his cock sank halfway into Madhu's beautiful body. Beneath him, Madhu gasped aloud and her body went stiff. He paused, watching Madhu's beautiful face contort in sudden pain, then slowly begin to relax as her body adjusted to the unfamiliar invasion into its most private part. It seemed her cunt was still not acquainted with his big cock despite his fucking her three times before.

As the tension began to leave her body, he pulled back before gently pressing himself forwards, inch by inch, deeper and deeper into her vagina, feeling her gasp, tighten and relax, gasp, tighten and relax with every inch of his penetration. After what seemed like an age, his groin finally ground up against her pubic mound; his dark, wiry pubic hair meeting her sparse fiery black triangle. To his astonished delight, he realized he had buried the full length of his cock in her vagina. He paused, looking down on the sweet face he had known for over nineteen years. Waves of love and a desire to protect her washed over him. Her eyes opened slowly. There were tiny tears in their corners. Looking deeply into her eyes, he drew himself slowly back until just his head was inside her then pressed forwards again.

This time, his cock slid smoothly its full length into her body until with a soft wet sound, his old body pressed against her sweet childlike once again and the thick base of his shaft stretched her freshly invaded and awakened entrance. Madhu grunted and bit her lower lip, her grip on his hand tightening once again. Her teeth were still clamped hard on her lower lip; her body was still tense. He pulled back and gently but firmly thrust forward again. She was so tight around him, he realized that at this rate he would cum very quickly. He thrust twice more and felt her body begin to relax. Her thighs parted further and when he thrust a third time, he felt himself go perceptibly deeper into her until his swollen head met an obstruction deep within her which could only have been her cervix. This time Madhu squealed with surprise.

"Still OK, Princess?" he asked softly.

She smiled and nodded. Twice more he thrust himself into her, each time the wetness around his shaft increasing and the slapping sound growing louder. He found a slow rhythm, moving in and out at a pace that he thought would be just fast enough to bring her pleasure, but still slow enough to prevent him cumming too soon. Madhu began to moan in time with his thrusts, her back arching a little. Releasing his hand, she reached up with her fingers and clumsily stroked his chest, her fingertips wrapping themselves in his body hair. His pace increased as he began to lose control of himself and he felt her vagina tighten around his shaft as her body tensed again.

The wet, slapping noises increased in volume and frequency and he heard Madhu begin to moan louder, her voice catching in her throat. He looked downwards to the source of his pleasure and saw his long, thick shaft plunging into her body, covered in the pale whitish foam of her juices. Madhu's eyes flew open wide, her knees bent, legs spread even wider apart and her hands grabbed the sheet beneath her as the weight of his body collided with her soft frame. Her head was flung backward, her mouth opens in a silent scream as her frightening climax began.

She shook, shuddered and her face and upper chest flushed bright pink and she cried," Ohhhh...my God!"

The words were barely decipherable but were music to his ears.

"Arnnnn, my dear husband!" She garbled as a second wave washed over her young body.

Suddenly it was all too much for him. Losing control completely, his body of its own accord began the fast, hard, deep thrusts that would bring him to a rapid climax. The extreme pleasure was washing over him in waves and drowning out all other sensations. His body was on auto-pilot and his climax began in earnest. A knot of fire appeared in his lower back, spread through his thighs and into his groin and, as he lost the last vestiges of control of his body, it began to thrust wildly into Madhu's softness in time with the hot spurts of a painfully large, messy, noisy ejaculation that shook him from his toes to the hair on his head.

"Oooohhh! Arrrggghhhh!" he screamed.

The voice he heard was his but yet not his as hot, burning semen surged through his erection and erupted into Madhu's cunt. His own body jerked and twitched with the spasms of a climax that tightened his chest so he could barely breathe. Time after time his body spasmed and more semen burst from him until, finally, he began to regain control. His eyes gradually focused once again and he could see Madhu's sweet face beneath him in the candlelight. There was more sweat on her pink flushed forehead and her expression was a mix of fear, pleasure, and concern.

"Are you OK Arn?" She asked, her voice trembling.

He nodded.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" he croaked, "Did I hurt you?"

"A little," she replied, "As I understand, I have a small hole inside my cunt to accommodate your giant, but it didn't last long."

Arnab felt himself softening inside her.

"Hold me close, Arn" Madhu whispered.

He understood and gently lowered himself onto the rumpled, stained sheet alongside her. His flaccid cock slipped smoothly from her body and a sticky trickle of their combined fluids dripped flowed onto the sheet. He folded Madhu lovingly in his arms as her emotions slowly calmed down. He hugged her close, feeling her trembling; breathing in the sweetness of her hair as she buried her face in his chest.

Sinking onto the bed, Bhaskar rested his hand on Ashmita's bare thigh. She stiffened noticeably but did not remove her hand from the hardness in his pajama. His fingers crawled under the material of her panties, slowly twirling through the fine, soft hairs on her pussy. She gasped and tilted her head down to watch. One of his fingers stroked down into the crease of her pussy, sliding softly across her small clit. She was wet and he could sense that she was feeling weak from anticipation. Ashmita might be a young woman, but she knew what she wanted. She laid back on the pillows. Her thighs were exposed to her hips, and her knees were spread apart. Her breasts spilled out around the edges of the tiny bra top, but the small pieces of fabric still covered her hard nipples.

Bhaskar crawled up on top of her, laying his body on top of hers and spreading her legs. The hard lump of his cock rested against the soft, warm mound of her pussy, and her pelvis worked up and down, rubbing her pussy against the hardness like a cat scratching itself on a tree. He kissed her lips lightly, tracing a path from her chin to her throat to the soft, fleshy parts of her breasts. He pulled aside the bra fabric and licked her nipple. His sucking made her hips start humping on the mattress. He slowly worked down between her boobs, across her taut belly to her mound.

She lay back and closed her eyes as he moved between her legs, pulled her panties bottoms all the way off, parted the lips of her cunt with his fingers, and licked her. She wrapped her thighs around his neck and squeezed his head as close to her cunt as she could, rocking her hips. He had the feeling she was going to cum. Bhaskar burrowed his head in closer and tunneled his tongue into her gully hole. Ashmita giggled, then sighed, and opened her knees wider.

The salty liquor of her spread in his mouth. Bhaskar lapped and snuffled, held her thighs tight as she wriggled and moaned. Pretty soon she was bucking on his face, calling out and cursing him sweetly. All sweaty, she was, and she had her thighs clamped to his ears so that his hearing was muffled. Bhaskar's hair was caught beneath her. It pulled, but he cared nothing for that. He reached behind her and squeezed her bum cheeks, used them to pull her closer. She wailed and shoved herself at him until to breathe at all he had to breathe in her juice.

And she pitched and galloped like runaway horses, but Bhaskar held her, held her down and sucked her button in, twirled his tongue around it. Then even her swears stopped, for she could manage words no longer, and only panted and moaned. The roar she gave at the end seemed to come from the pit of her, to bellow up through her sopping cunny. She ground her whole body up, and let out a soft cry of pleasure. She humped his face as his tongue worked over her clit. She screamed, grinding her hips against his face and lifting her back completely off the bed. Her back arched up again and again and she screamed like he was torturing her. She finally collapsed on her back, completely exhausted.

He crawled up and kissed her mouth again, to let her taste the juices from her cunt that were smeared all over his lips. She wrapped her arms around him and licked it up as she kissed him back, enjoying new sensations she had never thought were possible. His hard cock was pressed along her bare, wet slit, and it excited her so much she was trembling. She was holding him down in a tight grip. He moved his hips to slide his organ over the moist, soft lips of her cunt, and she responded with a deep groan. He rolled off and lay beside her. Her legs were spread wide. His cock stood up, slightly bent over, but covered with her juices.

"What next?" she asked, touching his chest.

"Hold on," he said and pulled her on top of him.

She giggled but quickly got the idea and sat up, straddling his thighs, raised herself over his erection, held the lips of her cunt apart, and guided the head of his cock into her. She looked like she was ready to drop herself on him like an experienced whore.

"Oooohh," she winced and jerked back.

"Take it easy, Ashmita. Don't hurry," he said.

Bhaskar held her lightly around her hips to help her keep her balance. He was trying desperately not to get too excited and pull her down before she was ready, even though he was dying to shove it into her. He knew how good her tight cunt would feel. The anticipation was just as unbearable for him as it was for her. Ashmita was on her knees over him, and the head of his prick was not more than an inch inside her before it came up against the wall of her cunt. He lightly caressed her clit with his wet thumb to keep her interested. She lowered herself a bit farther, winced in pain, and jerked up again. Her puffy lips were pouting like those of a woman overwhelmed with lust. In her eye was the look of stern determination. She couldn't believe how fast he made her hot and ready. She slid down onto him and gasped at the exquisite sensation. She moved lower on him until the end of his cock pressed hard against her cunt. She squirmed, trying to use his fingers on her clit to reach orgasm, but he only rubbed as light as a feather so she wouldn't be able to get off.

When she seemed just hot enough to cum, he pulled his finger away from her a little. To get the intense stimulation her body lusted for, she had to take his dick deeper inside.

She began to get so anxious that she pushed herself down on him without regard to the discomfort of the sharp pain. Finally, moaning deliriously, she shouted and accidentally jammed herself down on his shaft as hard as she could. His cock burst through her cunt like it was nothing more than a piece of tissue paper. Ashmita was very still, with her eyes and mouth wide open and her breath coming in short, quick gasps. A little more than half of his cock was in her cunt. She straightened her back, sitting high over him. Her nipples softened to supple flesh as she lowered herself all the way down on him. He flicked his thumb across her nipple, and she moaned softly as the shock of sensation cut through her like electricity, pooling in tingling warmth at the core of her desire. Her expression softened and her features changed to a look of deep ecstasy. He pulled her down to his chest and let her clit rub against the hardness of his cock. Her sensitive nipples brushed his hairy chest with each stroke of his hips. Her hips slowly began to grind, matching the up and down motion of his hips, and before she knew it, she was fucking.

"Are you okay?" Bhaskar said.

She lowered her weight a little bit more and gasped when his cock slid deeper.

"Oh my God. It's in. I can feel it," she said.

Moving over him, he met her thrusts as she rode his hips as wave after wave of mind-drugging pleasure ripped through her in an orgasm that made her cry out his name. Bhaskar locked his lips to hers and squeezed her tits. She was tremendously tight and felt as wonderful as he imagined. She moaned her knees squeezed in on his sides. Her hands gripped his shoulders for leverage, so she could move her hips up and down, and it only reminded him that she was a rookie when it came to having sex. It would take time to learn how to move her ass without thinking about it. She sat up straight over him again. Her long hair flowed down around her face and over her shoulders, down to the tips of her nipples. Her breasts jiggled when she came down on him. She pressed herself down firmly, and the tip of his cock touched the end of her womb. He wasn't sure he should cum inside her, but he didn't see how he was going to get her off before he did. He didn't want to just throw her off, he didn't think she would understand. On the other hand, he wasn't sure if he should risk getting her pregnant by cumming inside her.

"I'm going to cum," he said, and Ashmita's eyes lit up.

"Oh yes. Do it inside me so I can feel it," she replied.

He stopped holding back and let himself be immersed in the intense pleasures of her body. She looked incredibly erotic sitting on top of him, her legs spread over his waist, the darker hair of her bush mixed with the light hair on his mound. Her breasts were swollen and quivering with each move they made. Her body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration that made her shiny and glistening. She bent over him, and he took a nipple in his mouth, pulling hard, groaning as she rode him harder until his hips jack-knifed off the bed and it only took a few more deep strokes and his cum was spurting in her cunt. Her eyes widened and her mouth closed in an O shape. She began to coo with delight and he could see goosebumps breaking out on her skin. She bounced harder and her hair danced in front of her bright eyes. When his orgasm trailed off, she stopped bouncing, and her expression changed to a warm, pleased grin.