The Maneater's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think we should stay too long," Julia whispered, running her fingers over his face. "I think we should skip lunch."

"Oh, but mommy won't be happy," Mark whispered, opening and closing his eyes slowly, "if we don't stay for lunch."

"Yes, but does your mommy tie you to her bed and then kiss and lick your cock for hours?"

Mark laughed softly and grew more red faced. Julia joined in with a chuckle.

"And does she put you over her knee and give you a good hard spanking?"

Mark laughed, and grew even more red.

"Well?"

Mark smiled and Julia looked at him with her best you've been a naughty little boy expression. She knew how to spoil him and how to reprimand him – both approaches pleased and befuddled him.

"She doesn't do that to you, does she Mark," Julia asked. "I do that for you, don't I darling?"

"Yeah Aunty Julia, you do. She doesn't."

"So let's leave early then and skip lunch," Julia said with an edge to her voice. "I'll make it worth your while."

"Okay Aunty Julia – we'll leave early."

"Good boy and another thing Mark - let me do all the talking," Julia whispered into Mark's ear. "I know how to handle your mother, just like I know how to handle you."

"Sure Aunty Julia," Mark said. "I'll do everything you want me to do."

Julia sighed with satisfaction.

"Good Mark. I appreciate it when you say those sorts of things."

Mark opened his eyes and looked at his girlfriend. Just looking at Julia was enough to make him hard. She was a beautiful woman with a delicious body – she was twice his age and married.

For a moment Mark wondered about his beautiful aunt. He was unsure of her motivations. Julia noted his confusion and kissed him again, while she stroked his cock through his pants – that set him straight. She didn't like it when he thought too much.

Their relationship had started in such a bizarre and outrageous way.

Julia, however, had been laying the groundwork months before - she had bumped into Mark a few weeks after he finished high school and then she bumped into him again soon after his 18th birthday, a few weeks after that. She had interrogated him with questions on each occasion, while she smiled and ran her hand up and down his arm.

Then Mark's grandfather had died. His will had been read and Julia's machinations had paid off, just as she knew they would. Mark was now the main heir and beneficiary, just as she had decided he would be.

Julia saw him at parties. She was all dressed up, with her make up on. She just seemed to pop up everywhere he went, as if by magic. Mark would go to the movies and sure enough Julia would be there with a friend or he would be dining at a restaurant and she would arrive for a meal as well, her husband Michael with her.

Then Julia pestered Mark for an invite on social media, and he accepted. Then her phone texts and calls flooded in. Soon she was entering into every part of his world, dominating his time and slowly colonizing him. Julie shoved Mark's mild mannered occasional girlfriend Kelly out of the way. She smiled and winked at him as she did it.

Julia was one of Mark's teenage wet dreams. Mark had a hard on for his aunt - those bright blue eyes, those long lashes, that long blonde hair, those full red glossy lips, that beautiful body and that sexy voice. Julia really fired Mark up; she fired up all the hetero guys.

And then his aunt had learnt of the dirty weekend the company was throwing for her nephew aboard the company yacht and she demanded an invitation. She expected payment as well and received a small fortune. The rest was history.

*******

Bette and Julia glared at each other across the coffee table. Mark sat perched on the edge of his seat, looking at his lover and then at his mother. His grandmother Madeleine cleared her throat uncomfortably.

"Mark and I are together now Bette," Julia said, "you need to accept that."

"No Julia, I don't accept that," Bette returned. "You're not going to ruin my son's life and swindle him out of his inheritance. I forbid it."

"It is rather sordid Julia," Madeleine said, "even for you."

"Stay out of this mother," Julia and Bette said.

"First, your father and now your teenage nephew," Madeleine continued.

"Mark is 18 now - he can make his own decisions about his own sex life and how he wants to spend his money."

"Sex isn't everything Julia," Bette spat.

"Oh, yes it is Bette," Julia returned softly, with a smug smile. "You should know that, better than anyone."

"And your shameless daughters, and that terrible so called business proposal," Madeleine whispered, shaking her head, "how horrid to die in bed like that, exploited and driven to it by those two vixens. I'm ashamed to call them my grandchildren."

"He died doing what he liked doing best mother," Julia stated. "He could never get enough of it, mother."

"You dirty girl," Madeleine whispered.

"That's what your husband used to call me, mother."

"Keep your claws off my son Julia."

"I know what he likes Bette, just like I knew what dad liked. I know what makes him happy. Let me tell you - Mark is happy. He's on cloud nine."

The women sized each other up silently. They were determined to keep calm and in control. They were inwardly fuming. Nobody was going to give in.

"You're twice his age Julia. You're a heartless predator."

"I'm in love with Mark. I'm not a predator Bette. I want to marry him."

"You're his aunt and you're already married to another man. You seduced Mark without my knowledge or approval."

"He doesn't need your approval Bette, neither do I."

"Are you going to get a divorce at least?"

"In due course Bette."

"You're so selfish Julia," Madeleine said.

"You need to accept that Mark and I are together now."

"I refuse to accept it," Bette said, standing up, her temper rising. "He's mine and I'm not going to allow some manipulative seductress like you to take him from me."

"Well, get used to it Bette," Julia said softly, sitting back into the lounge and placing her hand on Mark's cock. "I'm not going anywhere and I am planning on marrying him."

"How dare you touch Mark like that in front of me."

"I actually think you're jealous Bette. You can't stand the thought of Mark being with another woman. Do you want him for yourself?"

"Mommy, please," Mark said, interrupting, standing up. "Julia and I are..."

"Sit down Mark," Julia said, "Your mother and I are talking."

"Yes Mark, sit down and don't interrupt. I'll talk to you later about your shitty choices."

The two women waited for Mark to sit down. He dropped down next to Julia. She placed her hand on his cock again and gave it a playful squeeze. Mark gasped and grew red in the face. Bette fumed.

"Shameless," Madeleine whispered.

"How on earth can you marry Mark," Bette asked.

"Oh, we'll find a way," Julia said, "but you didn't answer my question Bette."

Madeleine looked at her daughter. Bette could fume and forbid as much as she liked, but there was no way she could control and direct Mark, as things currently stood. Julia was offering Mark so much more than his mother was and so Julia had the control. And Julia was right when she said Mark was on cloud nine. The young man looked so happy and pleased with himself.

There was really only one thing Bette could offer her son, Madeleine thought. Mark had his grandfather's money, so he couldn't be bought. He was over 18, so Bette couldn't use any legal tools. Mark was living with Julia, so Bette couldn't threaten to kick him out of her home. But there was so much at stake – Bette obviously didn't want to lose her son, nor did she want Julia to gain control of Mark's fortune. Bette wanted the money for herself.

And so there seemed to be only one option for Bette, Madeleine thought.

"Answer me Bette," Julia demanded, "you can't stand Mark loving another woman. You just want him all for yourself."

Bette was thinking the same thing as Madeleine. It was an outrageous sort of approach to the problem, but it was the only way forward, Bette concluded after quickly summarizing. She had been on the verge of doing it anyway before the death of her father, the inheritance announcement and Julia's theft of Mark.

"Yes, I do want Mark," Bette said, "I do want Mark for myself Julia, and I intend to have him all to myself."

There was a gasp from Mark and Julia. Madeleine abruptly coughed and reached for her scotch.

"I knew it," Julia hissed, "and you think I'm the shameless one, mother."

"Mark, I'm in love with you," Bette said, addressing her red faced excited son. "I'm deeply and truly in love with you son."

"Oh mommy," Mark hissed, staring at Bette.

"Mark, don't listen," Julia said, getting up from the lounge and reaching down for her nephew.

Bette stood up. Her sheer robe fell open and Mark slowly ran his eyes over his mother's body.

"I want you to be my man Mark. I want to share my bed with you. I want to share my body with you."

Julia pulled Mark to his feet.

"C'mon honey, we're leaving," Julia said, trying to drag Mark out.

Bette approached Mark. He resisted Julia and continued staring.

"I'll make love to you day and night, son. I'll make you so happy Mark. I'll worship your body, like you've always wanted me to Mark."

Julia shook Mark. He came awake. Julia began to hustle him out of the house. Bette followed them down the hall, towards the front door. Her desperate voice echoed around the house:

"Why would you marry her son, when you can marry me? I'm your mother Mark. I'm your mother. You can finally marry me - just like you've always wanted to."

Madeleine gasped, stood up and followed Bette with her drink in hand.

"So scandalous and so twisted," Madeleine whispered.

Madeleine could hear Julia's high heels tapping on the floor, as she deserted Bette's home, with Mark in tow.

"I'm only 41 Mark," Bette declared as Julia and Mark reached the front door. "I'm still young enough son. Imagine it Mark, we could conceive a child together."

"So perverse," Madeleine hissed.

"Just think of it Mark," Bette said, her voice rising as Julia and Mark descended the front steps and hurried across the gravel drive towards the limousine, "Just think of it son. I could be the mother of your child!"

Madeleine reached the front door. She stepped out onto the front porch, stood next to Bette, and watched the limousine pull away.

"Oh my God," Madeleine said, "now what?"

"What do you mean mother?"

"Well, what do you intend to do now Bette?"

Bette sighed. She drained the remaining scotch from her glass, closed her billowing robe, turned and walked back inside the house.

"Bette, answer me!"

Bette turned back to her mother.

"What do you think I'm going to do mom. I'm going to seduce Mark. I'm going to lure him away from that bitch. She can't watch him 24 hours, 7 days a week Madeleine."

'I see," Madeleine said.

"I'm going to wait and watch. Then I'll pounce. Mark will be spending all his spare time in my bed, mother and not Julia's."

"And what about that sordid promise Bette: what about that incestuous wedding and love child remark?"

"Yes, of course. I was perfectly serious about all that."

"I see," Madeleine said.

Bette turned and stormed down the hall. Her high heels clicked on the floor and her robe unfurled and flew about again.

"How dark and perverted," Madeleine whispered, watching her beautiful daughter's body as Bette turned a corner and then vanished from sight, "oh my."

********

PART FOUR – WITCHES

Mark turned the wheel and put his foot on the gas. His car crept forward, tentatively into the drive, the wheels crunching and spinning on the loose stones. He looked up at the ghostly house as he carefully approached in his car - the windows and the front porch were dark and the surrounding grounds were sunken in shadow.

He drove into a spot besides his mother's car. He turned the ignition off and sat there in his seat, in the dark, listening to the waves crashing into the sea wall to his left. The young man wondered at himself for a moment.

Earlier, he had called his mother back and told her, with a thumping heart, that he would have dinner with her tonight. His aunt Julia then left the apartment soon after for an appointment, deserting Mark for the first time in a month. He had managed to get out of their apartment, climb into his car and drive away without being seen or stopped.

He thought about Julia - his aunt Julia - his mother's sister. She was so beautiful and she made him feel so good. He never realized sex could be so incredible. He never thought he would ever be with someone like her. He adored his aunt. She was a great lover.

But his mother Bette kept calling him and then his cousins Erin and Gina started phoning him as well. Julia confiscated his mobile phone, when she found out, but he still managed to speak with his mother briefly before Julia walked into the room and snatched the phone out of his hand. Bette wanted him to have dinner with him.

Despite Julia's constant surveillance and detailed management, Mark got hold of another phone from Julia's handbag while she was showering. He quickly called his mother and confirmed their dinner date. Then he had left the apartment, as soon as Julia departed for her appointment. He got past the doorman without being seen. He wasn't sure if his aunt had employed any other people to keep an eye on him and report back to her, but he didn't see anyone.

Mark got out of his car, locked it and walked across the drive. He climbed the stairs, crossed the porch and knocked on the front door. He looked left and right as he waited. He hadn't been here to his mother's home in two months and the place looked unusual.

There was a sound of the clicking of a lock. The noise startled him. He faced the door. He cleared his throat. The door handle turned and then the door swung silently back. A silvery figure stood there considering him from the entrance.

"Grandmother," Mark whispered.

"Mark," Madeleine said softly, stepping out onto the porch.

"I've missed you," Mark said, taking the old woman in his arms.

"Me too, Mark."

Madeleine stroked his face with her fingers and stared at his lips. She stood up on her toes. She was pressed against him. Mark leant in and kissed his grandmother softly on the lips. She closed her eyes and sighed. The two of them stood there on the dark barren porch and devoured each other.

Madeleine broke first. Mark looked down at her with hungry eyes. He held her tight.

"If only I was younger Mark," she whispered, "I would run off with you, like Julia has."

Mark laughed softly.

"I love you grandmother," Mark whispered, slowly running his hands up and down Madeleine's body.

"I'm sure you do Mark. Though you love my two daughters far more than you love me, and how long will it be before my two grandchildren are trying to lure you away and you fall in love with them as well?"

Mark kissed his grandmother's scalp. He inhaled her flowery scent.

"Go inside Mark. Your mother is waiting for you in there. I'm going out for the evening."

Madeleine and Mark kissed passionately one more time. Then she broke and dragged herself away from him. Mark watched his beautiful grandmother carefully descend the steps.

"One of these days I'm going to take you to bed grandmother Madeleine."

"Count on it my darling," Madeleine said, "though I suspect my daughters won't let you out of their sight from now on."

Mark smiled. He turned to face the entrance to the house. He stepped into the dark hall. He closed the front door. There was no sound coming from inside, except the dull click of the grandfather clock in the drawing room to the right, as it monotonously recorded the passing of the seconds. He thought he could hear the soft collision of waves against the seawall. He heard Madeleine's car start, and then pull away, and then vanish into the night. He heard nothing else.

He approached the lounge room carefully, taking each step deliberately.

"Mommy," he said softly, alarmed by his own voice.

He reached the end of the hall. He looked in each room he passed, both left and right, but he saw no sign of Bette. He stepped into the lounge room, but it was deserted and dark.

"Oh mommy - where are you?"

He stood there in the middle of the room and turned and turned on the spot. The bar was empty. The dining area was empty. The kitchen area was empty. Was she upstairs in one of the bedrooms, or was she in some other part of this monstrous labyrinth of a house? In the end Mark found his beautiful mother out on the back porch.

He turned the corner and stopped dead in his tracks. He looked out through the back doors and saw Bette, standing by herself, on the patio, with a drink in her hand, looking out to sea. He took a moment to stare at her – she wore a tight silver dress and matching heels. The blue moonlight from above flashed on the material, running quickly over Bette's broad hips and spreading out across her body. The glow touched her exposed shoulders, her upper back, her neck and her arms. It caressed her short light hair. It sparkled as it touched Bette's jewelry.

"Mommy," Mark finally said, his eyes glued to Bette's beautiful body.

Bette turned around. She smiled softly. She stood there, her back to the railing. She sipped her drink.

"Do you like what you see Mark," Bette asked.

Mark nodded and smiled.

"Why don't you come out here and tell me how beautiful I look," Bette said, "I promise I won't bite."

Mark stepped out onto the patio. He approached his mother. He stopped a few feet from her.

"Well," she asked, slowly turning on the spot.

"You look so beautiful, mother. You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"I am, aren't I," Bette said, and then she studied Mark's mouth. "Ah, it looks like you're wearing Madeleine's lipstick. Did you kiss her?"

Mark blushed and broke into laughter. Bette laughed as well. She took a step forward.

"You did, didn't you?"

More laughter – Bette pressed him. She took another step, reached out and rubbed her finger across his lip. He closed his eyes for a moment and smiled.

"Well, yes I did," he finally admitted in soft tones. "I bumped into grandmother, when I first arrived tonight."

Bette sipped her drink and watched Mark. He waited, not sure how she was going to react and what she would say next. She swallowed.

"Have you slept with my mother?"

'No mommy. It was just a kiss, that's all."

"Are you sure Mark?"

"Yes mommy, I'm sure."

"You've certainly slept with my sister though. How's that going Mark?"

Mark blushed more deeply. Bette broke into more laughter. She stroked his hair and looked up at him.

"Tell me Mark."

"Yes, Aunty Julia and I are together. It's great. I mean, I really like her mommy."

"You really like her?"

"Yes, I do."

Bette drank. She studied Mark. She nodded her head.

"She doesn't let you out of her sight though, does she?"

Mark's eyes lit up. He shook his head. Bette watched him. She grinned.

"Does she just order you about Mark? Constantly tell you what to do? Do you do everything she says?"

Mark laughed. Bette's eyes lit up. She grinned. His hands shook. He licked his top lip.

"I love making her happy mommy."

"Yes, and I just bet she loves making you happy as well Mark."

"Yes, it's wonderful."

"Does she make love to you every day Mark?

Mark reached out and placed a trembling hand on his mother's shoulder. There was silence for a moment. Mark gazed at his mother's chest. He couldn't look at her.

"Mark?"

He looked into her light eyes.

"Yes, everyday mommy."

"And how many times per day, does she make love to you?"

"Sometimes three times..."

"And sometimes even more?"

Mark nodded.

"Oh, it must feel so good, doesn't it?"

1...456789