The Maneater's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so excited. He was marrying his mother, his aunt, and his two older cousins. Julia's husband, Michael had stared at him with those intense eyes, thoroughly shaken his hand and chatted with him. Erin and Gina's husband's were a bit more aloof, but had shaken his hand and offered him their support anyway. Everybody was very well paid.

What a beautiful incestuous dream, Mark thought, as he looked into his mother's hungry eyes, through her veil, while he declared his undying love for her and slipped the ring on her finger. It was all so perverted, but it was exactly what he wanted and what he craved. He was consumed with lust as he stated his love for his aunt and his cousins in front of their husbands and the rest of the family.

Then the officiating minister declared Mark and his four brides married. The family clapped. Then finally, the time came for Mark to kiss his four wives. There was a ripple of soft laughter from the assembled guests. Mark looked like an eager wide eyed boy with an unopened gift. The women pressed in around him. They were laughing at him.

He carefully lifted Julia's veil and smoothed it back. They leered at each other for a moment. Mark leant in and kissed his aunt on the mouth, sliding his tongue in deep. She sighed softly, closed her eyes and ran one of her hands around his waist and the other down and over the bulge in his pants. His mother kissed him next. He gasped and whined softly as he tongue wrestled Bette and groped her body through her dress. Then he kissed Erin and then he kissed Gina.

The five of them stood there, before the family, devouring each other and then finally they broke. Then the ceremony was finished.

Madeleine watched it all from her seat, in silence. There was supposed to be a reception of sorts, inside the house, for everyone to attend. She realized, however, that her grandson, her daughters, and her granddaughters weren't going to show their faces at the reception. All five of them were headed straight for the bedroom.

The older woman discreetly followed the groom and his brides inside the house. Mark was constantly stopping to kiss first one and then another of his wives. Madeleine tip toed up the stairs, behind the wedding party, watched them sneak away down a corridor and vanish behind a closed door. They were all inside Bette's bedroom.

Madeleine stood silently outside the bedroom door. She shook her head. Bette, Julia, Erin and Gina had succeeded. They had slowly and relentlessly turned a sweet and innocent boy into a perverted sex addict. Madeleine knew what was going on. Mark couldn't go, even a couple of hours, without sex anymore – his mother, his aunt and his cousins were constantly doing it with him, feeding his addiction and keeping him satisfied.

'I'm first, this time," Madeleine heard her granddaughter Erin state.

"Well, I'm second, then," Julia advised.

It wasn't long before the sounds of an incestuous frenzy reached the old woman's ears through the door. The females laughed, screamed and shrieked, while the boy groaned, whimpered and gasped.

"And all this to control him and his money," Madeleine whispered, running her fingers down Bette's bedroom door, "how perverted and how unseemly."

Madeleine turned away from the bedroom door - She tip-toed away.

There was no point waiting around, she thought – that bedroom door was going to be closed for the rest of the day.

1...456789