The Maneater's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia stood there with her husband Michael. She stood ten feet from the edge of the hot tub, with a smile on her face: a naked Mark was seated in the tub, amidst the swirling fluorescent water, with a wide grin on his red face, and an arm around a woman. Julia noted that all the women in the tub were over 40 years old. They were all gorgeous with big breasts, narrow hard waists, and broad hips.

There were currently four females in the hot tub with Mark. There were two women sitting on either side of the 18 year old. A fifth woman, a stunning 48 year old brunette, named Reagan stood at the edge of the tub. She stared into Mark's eyes as she slowly undid her bikini top and removed it, showing the excited looking boy her large breasts. She dropped her top and then reached down, pulled her bikini bottoms down, over her broad hips and then off, tossing them overboard.

A wild whoop erupted from the women in the tub and then everyone laughed. Mark ran his eyes up and down Reagan's pale body as she stared and smiled. She then stepped into the exploding water and sank slowly beneath the waterline with each step she took towards him.

"Lucky kid," Michael whispered.

"Sure is," Julia said softly.

She continued watching. Reagan approached Mark, descending down into the water. She suddenly dropped, vanishing entirely below the waterline. A second later she re-emerged, her dark head breaking through the surface and the rest of her body rising from the churning inferno, the water streaming down her skin.

Mark gasped, sat bolt upright and the four women around Mark laughed softly. Reagan had reached him. She took the excited horny boy in her arms. She looked him in the eyes. She slowly ran a hand over the side of his face and around the back of his head, cradling him while her other hand clutched his jaw, the thumb stroking his cheek. Without a word Reagan leant in and kissed Mark's open mouth, slowly driving her tongue between his lips and deep inside. The boy gasped again and ran his hands up Reagan's back slowly, around her ribs and over her large breasts.

Julia laughed at Mark. She could see his cock and it looked big and hard, pressed against Reagan's body. The two of them turned and slowly disappeared beneath the waterline, their lips slipping and rolling together, their hands sliding and squeezing. The other four women dropped to their knees and closed in around Mark.

Julia laughed again. The women reached out and caressed the boy's body with their hands and their breasts. Then they leant in and the women kissed the boy's slender neck and his slim brown shoulders. They gently interrogated his ears and his spine with their lips and tongue.

A 41 year old brunette named Kendra cleared her throat. Reagan looked up from Mark and regarded Kendra with her striking blue eyes.

"May I," Kendra asked.

"Of course," Reagan said, withdrawing.

"Thank you."

Kendra turned to Mark and ran her hand around his shoulder. She parted her thick lips and invited him in. He sighed, his eyes dropping to Kendra's opening mouth and her pink tongue. Their lips met in a soft kiss, which soon grew passionate, as Kendra ran her hand along his jaw to keep him steady and then kissed him harder. They tongue wrestled in the tub. They were getting noisier as their lips smacked, their breathing grew deeper, and their sighs and groans increased in volume.

Kendra went right after Mark. She held his face in her hands and explored his mouth. Then she broke the kiss and saw his exposed neck. She dropped her head and buried her incisors in his soft skin.

"Oh shit," Mark hissed. He winced and closed his eyes.

The four remaining women noted the boy's words and whines. They sensed that Kendra had escalated and the women quickly escalated as well. The females attacked the 18 year olds body. They bit into his shoulders. They bit into his brown hairless chest. They bit into his neck. They grabbed at him. They caressed him quickly, they scratched him.

"Can I," one woman asked.

"Of course, please," another woman said.

It went on and on. First one female kissed Mark's lips. And then another female asked for permission, received it and kissed Mark's lips. And then another female asked for permission, received it and kissed Mark's lips. It went on and on.

"Is it okay?"

"Enjoy."

"May I?"

"Absolutely."

"Oh my God," Michael whispered, amazed, "female fury in action."

"They're maneaters Michael. Does it turn you on, watching them?"

"Yes, you know it does Julia," Michael said, breathing hard.

"I'm going to get in the tub as well Michael," Julia advised her husband. "You can watch me please him as well.

"Bitch," he hissed.

Michael watched with trembling hands, as his beautiful 46 year old wife, took one step after another until she reached the edge of the hot tub. Julia took hold of the string keeping her top together and slowly pulled it. The bikini top came open. Julia dropped it. She then peeled off her bikini bottoms.

Michael watched, almost hyperventilating, as his wife stepped into the bubbling water. He ran his eyes down her fine blonde hair, over her tanned shoulders, down her flawless back and over her broad heart shaped bottom as she sank down into the blue churn and vanished beneath the water.

Michael's wife joined the piranha in the middle of the tank. Michael watched Mark. A slick wet Julia arrived on the scene and Mark gasped, jumped and then looked in Julia's direction. Michael didn't need to see it, to know for sure – his wife had reached out and grabbed Mark's hard cock as she arrived.

"May I," Julia asked a 42 year company executive named Cassandra.

"Of course."

Julia took an overwhelmed looking Mark in her arms and kissed him. She growled softly and kissed him hard, letting him push his tongue into her mouth. Kendra reached in and softly stroked the boy's balls and then Reagan took the kid's cock away from Julia and tickled the tip gently.

"Do you mind," Reagan asked.

"Enjoy," Julia answered.

The women became even more aggressive. The six mature women were all over him. They growled and shrieked softly. Mark slowly backed up. He withdrew step by step and the females stepped with him. He kept going until he ran into the edge of the tub.

"Sit up on the edge of the tub Mark," Cassandra whispered, after breaking a hard kiss.

"Okay," he murmured.

He placed his hands on the edge and launched himself from the water. His back squeaked against the side of the tub. He sat down on the edge as Cassandra told him to.

"Open your legs Mark," Julia said.

"Okay, okay."

The young male licked his lips. He was shaking. He slowly opened his legs, looking down at the females below him. The six women were staring at his cock. It was standing at attention between his slim brown legs. Mark was dying for them to touch it.

"Let's share," Julia whispered at Kendra.

"Absolutely," Kendra replied.

The women laughed softly. Julia and Kendra kissed each other gently. The remaining four women placed their warm hands on the boy's slender brown body and silently rose from the water, running their palms along Mark's thighs, over his slim belly and over his chest. Cassandra kissed Mark's lips. Reagan placed her hot mouth on Mark's nipple and dragged her slippery tongue over the tip. Another older woman named Lisa, a big breasted brunette, ran her fingers over the boy's neck, across his shoulder and down his spine. She kissed his ear and pressed her tongue inside.

Then Mark gasped and jumped. The women laughed softly. Julia had crept in between the 18 year olds legs, taken the base of his cock in her fingertips, dropped her head and slid her warm tongue around and around the point and then pressed her lips on the knob and planted a noisy wet kiss there.

"Wow," Kendra said. "Nicely done, but I can do better."

"Oh, really," Julia said, as if offended and ready to accept a challenge. "Well show me then."

"I'm better than both of you," Reagan stated, looking up from the nape of Mark's well bitten neck.

There was more laughter.

Kendra pressed in, forcing Mark to open his legs even wider. She took the base in her hand and rubbed the underside of the shaft with her thumb. She dropped her head and flooded the knob with warm air. She peppered the boys cock with quick kisses. Mark closed his eyes and groaned softly and sweetly. The women's hands and lips swam over the boy's body. The 18 year old tried to curl himself into a tight little ball, but the ladies kept him upright and stretched out.

"Here, let me have another go," Julia whispered.

Kendra withdrew. Julia looked up at Mark as he opened his eyes. She smiled. His cock was right there at her lips. Julia reached out and softly stroked Mark's shaft with her hand.

"Are you enjoying all this attention Mark," Julia asked with a wide grin on her face, as she squished her fist up and down his dick.

"Yes, Aunty Julia," the boy whispered, head bowed and eyes closing.

There was a soft gasp from the women, and then laughter.

"Wow, okay," Kendra said, "I'm just going to ignore that. I didn't just hear that."

"Yeah, this party is wilder than I first thought," Reagan added.

"I'm going to make you so happy Mark," Julia whispered.

Mark watched his aunt drop her head. He felt her lips brush against the tip of his cock. Then he felt her hot soft mouth slip snugly around his knob and then slide slowly down his shaft.

"Awww man," he whispered, as the sensation tingled along his body, as Julia just kept dropping and the tip of his cock probed the slippery heat.

"How does that feel Mark," Cassandra asked him.

"Pretty damned good, hey," Kendra said, smiling up at him.

Mark felt his aunt draw back and begin dragging up. Julia sucked Mark firmly. Her lips made a nice snug fit around the shaft as her slick golden head rose inch by inch and twisted from side to side. She paused at the top, Mark's head between her soft red lips and then sank slowly down again.

Mark released a long soft moan. The women laughed and stopped tormenting the rest of his body. He lay his head on Lisa's shoulder.

"How much can you take darling," Lisa asked.

He looked up at Lisa and moaned in her face. She ran her fingers through his hair and pressed her lips into his. The women around him moved in closer. Lisa directed him to Cassandra a moment later and she kissed him. Then he was directed elsewhere and he kissed another, and then yet another.

Julia's head rose and fell again and again. She slurped as she sucked her nephew. He was squirting pre-cum against her sliding flashing tongue. His hips were rolling gently. She drove down softly and pushed to get more inside at the bottom.

"Can I try it as well," Kendra asked.

"Don't make him cum Kendra," Reagan said. "I want to fuck him."

"Yes, me too," Lisa whispered.

"It's unanimous," Cassandra said, "We all want to fuck him."

The women laughed as Julia handed Mark's dick to Kendra. She took him in her mouth. She sucked him sweetly and crisply. She murmured and groaned in approval with her mouth full.

"Awww my Gawd," the boy whimpered.

"Whoa, easy Mark," Julia whispered, "You still have to fuck all of us."

Kendra's dark head flew. She slurped and squeaked. She pumped him by hand as her lips squelched and softly scraped.

"Oh God, Aunty Julia," Mark whined.

"Enough," the women announced. Kendra released Mark's cock from her mouth with a soft pop. She licked her lips.

"Not much of a turn," Kendra said.

"C'mon honey," Reagan whispered in Mark's ear, "let's go inside."

Mark and his six women deserted the hot tub. They emerged from the water dripping, but they ignored the towels and didn't even dry off. Reagan took Mark's hand in hers and led him across the deck, up the stairs and then inside the cabin.

A crackling and spitting blaze burnt brilliantly in the cabin fireplace. The soft thick rug, where the sex would take place, glowed like warm mottled cream before the dancing flames.

Reagan brought Mark across the room and stopped at the rug. She let go of his hand and ran her fingers through his hair. The boy gazed into her light eyes. Their lips met in a soft kiss. All the women were silent as the kiss was broken and Reagan stepped onto the rug, sat down, lay back and then slowly opened her legs.

"Come here honey," Reagan whispered.

The women slowly dropped to the floor with Mark. He slipped between Reagan's thighs, his slim brown body rising, moving over her. Julia took his hard cock in her hand and directed him into place. Reagan ran her hands over his shoulders. She stared up at him.

"Okay Mark," Julia whispered, letting go of his cock.

"Do it now baby," Lisa whispered.

Mark pushed and he felt Reagan's body accept him in a hot wet embrace. She sighed, exhaled deeply and softly as the tip of Mark's hard cock touched her, pressed her lips open and then penetrated her. She enclosed him. She wrapped him all up in her arms and legs. She made him lie down on her body and she encouraged him to bury his hot face in her neck.

"I think he's found mommy," Lisa said.

"Good boy," the ladies said softly.

The women reached out, placed their hands on Mark. They ran their hands slowly up his spine. They ran their fingers along his sides and their palms over his shoulders. Julia gently caressed his behind, causing him to shiver and the soft hair on his body to stand on end. Cassandra stroked the back of his neck with her thumb and then all her fingertips.

"Oh yeah, c'mon Mark," the women whispered, as he lifted himself up off Reagan, placed his arms under her shoulders and began to gently thrust against her beautiful glowing creamy body, driving his cock inside her with long deep strokes. Reagan groaned. She held him tight and her lips opened - her long tongue slipped slowly out, running around her lips and then snaking out. Mark dropped and kissed Reagan, accepting the sliding tongue into his mouth first and then sealing her lips.

The women cheered softly. They were all encouraging him. They stroked him and urged him to lose his inhibitions and just let go. He was so hard and Reagan was so soft and snug. She reached up and held his shoulders tight in her hands. He looked down into Reagan's eyes as he fucked her.

He groaned softly. It felt so good.

"C'mon baby, cum inside me," Reagan whispered. "Give it to mommy."

"Hell no," Kendra said, "I want my turn with Mark, Reagan."

"Kendra, we're not going anywhere," Reagan replied. "We're going to be on this boat for the whole weekend."

"Hear that Mark," Cassandra whispered, "the whole weekend together."

"No, I want a go," Kendra insisted.

"Do you mind if I have a turn," Julia asked.

There was a gasp from the women. Then there was some laughter.

"Oh hell, who am I to stand in the way of family fun."

"Thank you Kendra."

Julia lay back on the rug. An excited Mark withdrew his long thick glowing cock from Reagan. He was so excited. He knelt down between his aunt's thighs and stared down at her. The firelight played on her tanned body. The light flickered warmly and ran over her voluptuous form, almost as if a swarm of mottled color were alive on her skin. And Julia's blond hair shone bright and her light eyes gleamed from the flames. The fire highlighted her pubic hair brilliantly and played on the tips of her breasts.

"C'mon Mark, honey," Julia softly urged. "Come and fill me with your big cock."

There was a soft murmur of approval.

"I've never watched real incest before," Cassandra whispered.

"Oh, I used to do my brother all the time," one woman said.

"Yeah, me too," another woman added.

Mark reached out and placed his hand on Julia's pussy. He smiled down at his aunt as he softly stroked her, rubbing his fingers and thumb over her slippery folds. He caressed Julia's clitoris and she closed her eyes and slowly stretched like a cat. He rubbed back and forth, and then round and round in circles. His fingers grew wet and the contact squished and squelched.

"You're really going to keep me waiting," Julia whispered, and then she sighed from Mark's touch. Julia turned to Lisa. "Honey, can you go and get my husband. Bring him in here, so he can watch Mark make me cum?"

'Absolutely," Lisa whispered. She stood up, turned and disappeared.

"Come here and kiss me Mark," Julia said, sitting up, taking her nephew in her arms, laying back again and causing him to lie over her.

Mark placed two of his fingers against Julia's pussy. He rubbed his fingertips in her lips and then pushed his fingers inside her slippery body. He grinned down at his aunt and his eyes grew wide as her jaw dropped again and she grew taut.

"You like that Aunty Julia," he whispered.

"I love it kid," Julia replied. "I can't wait to feel your cock inside me."

"Yeah," Mark said, "when Uncle Michael gets here."

"Absolutely Mark – your uncle should see how much of a man you are."

The two of them leered at each other. Then Julia's groaned as Mark's fingers sank in real deep. Their lips met in an intense noisy kiss and their tongues wrestled. She reached down, sliding her hand along his belly and around his balls, cupping them and caressing them with her thumb. Then her hand slipped up and curled around the base of his cock and she opened her legs wider. Mark removed his dripping fingers from Julia's pussy and the tip of his cock came into contact with her wet lips.

Michael entered the cabin. He followed Lisa in. He could see the four women huddled around two lying figures on the soft white rug, amidst the radiating glow of the fire. He couldn't see who the two figures were, but he assumed correctly that the woman on her back was his wife and the young man on top of her was his nephew.

Suddenly a long feminine wail assailed his ears. Mark couldn't wait any longer.

The hair on Michael's neck stood up. It was Julia. Mark had just penetrated her with his cock. Michael could see the two of them at it through gaps in the warm flame caressed forms of the surrounding women. He could see parts of Mark and Julia's bodies moving rhythmically. He could see their limbs swinging and hear the soft clap of skin against skin, flesh against flesh, and bones against bone. Michael arrived on the scene and peered down. His brow slowly knit and his eyes burned fiercely.

"Awww gawd Aunty Julia," Mark groaned in Julia's face.

"Let me sit up in your lap honey," Julia demanded, "we'll cum like that."

Mark was trembling. He was so close. He let Julia sit up and she orchestrated his movements. He ended up in a seated position with his aunt in his lap. Julia blew her husband a kiss and then turned all her attention back to her nephew. She grabbed hold of Mark's shoulders. He grabbed hold of her hips.

"Oh, I love you Mark," Julia whispered fiercely, as she rose and fell, releasing a few inches of his cock and dropping down hard, and swallowing him. "I love you so much!"

Mark stared up at her. He groaned. He rolled his lower body, but she had control. She fucked him. She held him and scratched his skin. She used him to reach orgasm. She was really close.

"All these beautiful ladies are here to please you honey. But I'm the one who loves you darling. Mark, you're going to be mine - all mine darling!"

"Yes! Yes, Aunty Julia!"

"Yes Mark! Yes! Yes, you love me?"

"Awwww gawd I love you Aunty Julia! Awwwww gawd yes!"

Their bodies rolled and crashed.

"And you'll be mine Mark? Yes?"

"Yes, Aunty Julia! I love you!"

"Tell me!"

"Yes, I'll be yours! I'll be all yours!"

"Ohhhh Christ Mark!! Ohhhh Jesus Christ Mark!!"

Mark stared at his aunt's flushed face. He stared at her tangled damp golden hair. He stared into her pale manic eyes. His body began to shake as he lost control. He kissed Julia hard on the mouth as her body grew animated. Then she pulled him into her arms and the two of them came like that, clutching each other tight and hard, while their bodies erupted.

123456...9