The Naughty Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased up the pressure that was holding the dildo in place, feeling it slide out nearly a third from the efforts of her cunt muscles alone – the movement nearly sending her back into orgasm. "How's my Jilly, now?" I asked in a soft and awed voice, gazing wondrously at the nubile sex goddess beside me.

For a long time, Jilly could only nod and struggle not to cry – some tears running down her cheeks despite her best efforts while she reached out and took my free hand, bringing it to her lips to kiss. Finally, in a halting voice, full of shock, she stammered, "I love you, Daddy!"

"I love you too, sweetie," I replied. Slowly, I pulled the rest of her rubber dildo out of her still quivering flesh and held the thickly coated toy up for her to see. "I think you liked that." I added, gazing at the pussy juices coating its surface.

"Jilly licked her lips and said, "Gimme!" as her hand reached up to my wrist and pulled the toy cock down towards her face. A thick blob of cunt cream teared up and fell onto her open tongue, making her moan.

I lowered the dildo to her lips, halting so that just the tip brushed against them and pulling back when her tongue emerged for a better taste. "My little girl hungry?" I said teasingly.

"I wanna taste how wet Daddy's cock is going to make me!" Jilly moaned. "Let me lick it!" I couldn't resist her "Daddy's girl" whine and let her have it, my cock nearly exploding with need as I watched my daughter lick her own pussy juices off the dildo I'd just used to fuck her. Like a starving child with a lollipop, Jilly's tongue slithered over the dildo, lapping up her cream and then as I looked on in surprise, she opened her mouth and slid her lips over it, angling her head so to take nearly the whole thing in one swift, erotic movement. My cock ached for release as I realized my young daughter was already very accomplished at deep-throating.

Once she had cleaned her rubber toy of her juices, Jilly looked up at me, her eyes now glassy and she said, "Sleepy, Daddy. Kiss me goodnight."

I leaned down again and pressed my mouth against her open lips, a thrill running through me as I again tasted my daughter's pussy, her tongue thrusting between my lips to share her creamy sweetness. We kissed for several minutes until she seemed to slowly fade and then as I sat back up, Jilly murmured, "I love you, Daddy," and slipped into sleep, a satisfied smile on her face.

I watched my daughter sleep for a minute, pulled up the sheet around her and then quickly fled the room and made my way to my bedroom, my cock leading the way. Sandra was waiting for me – terribly aroused herself, running her slender carrot-colored vibrator up and down her swollen and slick labia. "About goddamned time," she breathed as I seemed to jump out of my pants and climb between her widespread legs and with the ease of many years of practiced, rammed my aching cock into my wife's molten cunt.

Our lips met in a passionate kiss even as Sandra's legs rose up and wrapped around my hips, her heels digging into my buttocks to help finish my violent thrust into her as I sank my almost painful erection into her hot, silky flesh. We kissed, our tongues roiling like maddened snakes as our hands roamed over each other's bodies while we quickly settled into a hard, steady rhythm of fucking. I could feel Sandra's heart pounding in her chest as her immense breasts pillowed against my chest, her hard nipples like rocks scraping deliciously against my skin as we rocked and plunged and shifted as I rammed my cock in and out of her again and again.

As aroused as I was and with my hard penis throbbing and aching with such need, I thought I would need to cum almost immediately, but somehow I endured, savoring the feverish pleasure that my wife's pussy was providing, her moans of ecstasy fueling my desire to fuck her and please her. Finally, Sandra broke the kiss with a cry that announced that her orgasm had arrived and she bucked and flung her pelvis at my cock, taking it as deep as possible in her pulsating cunt before tightening her steaming hot flesh around my penis and squeezing me tight in the grasp of her arms and legs.

"Oooauuuggghhhh...fuck, John," she whimpered into my ear. "If you fuck me like this before you fuck Jilly, what will it be like after you finally do?"

"Better, darling," I gasped as her pussy muscles seemed to flex and massage my cock, willing me to cum – no, demanding that I cum. I looked into my wife's eyes, seeing there the same love I had for her, wanting to be lost in the moment forever, my mind not really registering the opening of our bedroom door until I saw Sandra's green eyes glance past me as she gasped, a fresh flood of her hot pussy creams bathing my cock.

Even before I heard my daughter's voice, I knew Jilly had come into our room. "Fuck Mom, Daddy! Fuck her hard and make her cum some more and then cum in her!" she said in that sexy little girl voice of hers – the one that had allowed her to get what she wanted for so long.

Just her presence seemed to make Sandra's orgasm take on new life as my wife threw back her head and let out a shattering scream of pleasure – her legs loosening their grip on me just enough so I could start jack-hammering my cock in and out of her pussy again with short, hard strokes. At the far end of her orgasmic cries, Sandra in a voice whispery harsh with lust gasped, "This is really fucking happening!"

A hand, cool against my hot and sweaty flesh, caressed my buttock, adding a little more to my downward cock thrusts into my wife's pussy. "Fuck Mom hard, Daddy," I heard Jilly whisper into my ear as I felt her firm, large breasts rubbing against my upper back and shoulder. "Does Daddy's cock feel good, Mom?" she cooed.

Sandra moaned again, her body shaking as if she was in an epileptic fit and stammered, "Ye-yes, J-Jilly – fuck YES! Y-you will love it!"

I felt my daughter's fingers trail along the crack of my ass and then her warm breath was in my ear as she hissed, "Cum, Daddy. Give Mom all that hot sperm! Cum in Mom's pussy so I can lick all that hot, nasty semen out of my mother's cunt!"

I groaned at my daughter's naughty words and thrust hard one last time as I felt my balls jerking and the sperm roaring through my penis to explode inside my wife's cunt. I came hard – so hard it nearly burned, extreme ejaculations of steaming sperm that again brought new life to Sandra's orgasm. Our joined bodies convulsed helplessly as we were caught up in a storm of incredible pleasure – our ecstasy fueled to new heights by the presence of our daughter in the room.

As I emptied my seed into my wife's womb, Jilly leaned in and kissed me, again sharing the sweet taste of her saliva and pussy with me as her tongue swirled around inside my mouth. Then she moved further down, pressing her lips against Sandra's and my cock throbbed anew as I watched mother and daughter roll their tongues together, both moaning approval at their Sapphic contact.

Finally, our orgasm began to ebb and my cock began to shrink, aching from the intensity of this semi-incestuous moment. With a groan of regret, I pushed myself out of and off my wife's body and moved to her side, almost pushed off as Jilly scrambled to climb between her mother's widespread legs.

Sandra's eyes widened and despite being semi-dazed after her extended orgasm, she managed to gasp, "Oh, Jilly...baby, are you sure?"

Jilly looked up at her mother, her face barely an inch away from Sandra's pussy, her labia gaping open below her sperm flecked dark bush. "Oh yeah. I'm going to eat my Daddy's spunk out of my Mom's pussy!" Her tongue slipped out and flicked against my wife's sperm smeared pussy lips. "It's a dream come true!" Then, like a woman starved, our daughter mashed her face against Sandra's pussy, making lewd slurping noises as she licked and sucked her mother's cum filled cunt.

Sandra cried out in disbelief and carnal delight, bucking her pelvis against our daughter's face as Jilly's attentions drew her back to the border of orgasm. My wife dropped one hand to Jilly's tangled blonde hair while the other one found my hand, squeezing it tight as we both watched our only daughter lick her pussy.

My wife licked her lips as her body quivered with intense pleasure, moaning, "John, John, John....our little girl is....OMIGOD! JOHN, OUR BABY CAN SURE EAT PUSSY!" Sandra's words became lost in a wail that conveyed more than her words ever could – a cry that announced to the world that she was swept away by an orgasmic tornado named Jilly.

I watched with awe and envy as for the first time another woman was licking and sucking the pussy I had spent so many hours for over twenty years devouring myself. Jilly's big brown eyes looked up at me from over the trimmed bush of her mother, hunger and delight evident as she bobbed her head about, her tongue noisily licking my semen from Sandra's cunt. She paused for a moment and raised her heap up, allowing me to see semen and pussy juice smeared over her mouth, nose, cheeks and chin. A blob of my seed hung from the tip of her nose and ran down her chin to swing hypnotically in long streamers as she gurgled, "You taste so fucking good inside Mom, Daddy! She gave a gleeful laugh before again pushing her face back into her mother's quivering cunt flesh.

Having gobbled up most of my sperm, Jilly turned her attention more directly to Sandra's cunt, swirling her tongue up and down her mother's labia and then thrusting her tongue deep into her spread wide cunt flesh and then capturing Sandra's long, turgid clitoris between her lips, a naughty smile spreading as her mother began to gasp and moan and contort as she brought Sandra to the heights of an incestuous orgasm.

My wife buffeted her mound against our daughter's face – Jilly more than willing to let herself be battered against her mother's wet, silky flesh until Sandra was again screaming – her voice hoarse from her cries of pleasure. Sandra's cries became higher and higher and then abruptly stopped as she had one last intense convulsion and then collapsed limply back, breathing heavily, somehow still holding onto my hand, her daughter's torturous tonguing licks making her shudder involuntarily.

As Jilly's incestuous ministrations slowly came to a stop, her mother let out a long, breathy moan and gasped, "Never imagined, John...she's...omigod. Jilly, you are the fucking devil."

Our daughter giggled as she slowly climbed up Sandra's body, dragging her youthful breasts over her mother's body before finding her mother's mouth with her own and engaging in some very loud and wet kissing. She then snuggled herself between Sandra and me, turning to kiss me, sharing my wife's pussy creams with me. Jilly reached down and took my semi-erect cock in her hand and slowly began jerking me off.

"Now it's your turn, Daddy. Are you ready to fuck your little girl?" I felt a thrill of excitement course through me, but I also felt the weariness from all the sexual activity over the last twenty-four hours. After watching my daughter tongue her mother's pussy, I expected to be hard as a rock, but I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get it up again anytime soon.

I was saved from admitting so to Jilly when her mother yawned and said, "I think we should wait till morning, honey. We don't want to kill your father after all." She yawned again. "You can sleep with us tonight, Jilly and tomorrow you can fuck Daddy's brains out."

Jilly pooched her lower lip out with the beginnings of a pout, but I ran my thumb over her mouth as I said, "Listen to your mother, sweetheart. I want to fuck you with all my heart, but I want to make it the best you ever had. A few hours would do me wonders."

Our daughter sighed and finally nodded and said, Okay, Daddy, but...first thing in the morning, yes?"

I leaned in and kissed my daughter, again marveling that on her sweet, but unfamiliar lips, I was tasting my wife's pussy. "First thing, Jilly – your Daddy is going to make love to you!"

With our daughter snuggled tightly between us, the lights were turned off and we settled down to sleep. It was a long time before I heard my wife and daughter's breathing settle into the regular rhythm of sleep and I'm sure we were all kept awake by the thought of how swiftly and erotically our family had changed, epitomized by the fact that Jilly fell asleep with her hand still wrapped around my cock while her mother and I cupped her firm, large breasts. In the darkness, I couldn't tell exactly where Jilly's other hand was, but I suspected that it was in the very least cupping her mother's neatly trimmed mound.

Images of my daughter writhing while impaled on her Daddy toy lingered in my mind as I slowly slipped into slumber where my dreams quickly became a ceaseless onslaught of carnal images of my daughter and her mother and myself, all swept up in a powerful torrent of incestuous sex.

In the midst of my dreams, I suddenly felt incredible pleasure emanating from my cock, the pleasure punctuated by a shrill ringing to the point that the two things seemed to be intertwined. The sweet and sinful sensations enveloping my cock grew even as the ringing became more strident and annoying until finally I emerged from my dreams, the early rays of the morning sun coming through the bedroom windows, my wife, naked with her dark hair tousled from sleep sitting up in bed answering the phone and between my legs, our daughter was lying, her tongue curling around my cock between sweet, sucking kisses on the swollen head.

I was a hard as a bar of iron and so much blood was engorging my penis that I had an incredible sensation of bigness. My head and heart were pounding as I shook off sleep and heard Sandra say in a very calm voice that belied the fact that her daughter was licking her husband's erect dick, "Hello?"

She smiled at me, giving me a sexy little wink and then continued. "Not today, Archie....I'm sorry Debbie's sick again, but I covered for her yesterday...Frankly, I'm under the weather myself. I doubt I even get out of bed today...Yes, thank you. I'm sure you'll get somebody...Goodbye." She hung up the phone, looking sexy as she sat there naked, her left leg drawn up to her chest, making her trimmed muff more prominent, her nipples now long and thick. "Good morning, darling," she murmured, her eyes shifting down to our daughter. "How are you?"

I kept myself from laughing and said, "I am fantastic, Sandra, my love."

"And you taste good too, Daddy!" Jilly said softly from between my thighs, her lips slowly rubbing against the swollen crown of my cock. "You taste like Mom's pussy and sperm!"

"Good morning to you, too, sweetheart!" I replied, the happiness in my voice obvious.

Sandra laughed as she leaned over and kissed me good morning, the time we spent with our tongues dancing with each other allowing Jilly to return her focus on my throbbing cock. I felt a tremble slip through me as she took more of me into her mouth, evoking the memory of deep throating her long, thick dildo last night.

I groaned into my wife's mouth and she broke the kiss and we both looked down at our daughter sucking my cock with more than a little expertise. Sandra laughed and said, "See, Jilly, I told you – there's not a man alive who won't wake up in a good mood if it starts with a blow job."

I laughed and said, "You should know!"

Jilly slowly ran her lips up the length of my shaft before letting me slip from between her pucked lips with a wet pop and said, "It was Mom's idea. We both woke up and made out for a while – kissing and stuff and then Mom told me about dreaming she was eating your sperm out of my well fucked cunt just like I did her last night." Our nineteen year old daughter grinned naughtily at me and added, "I think Mom wants to see you fuck me, Daddy almost as much as we want to fuck each other."

I looked from my wife to our daughter and back again. "Are you both sure?" I asked. "This is happening awful fast for everyone here...I mean two days ago, this was just some naughty flirting and fantasy."

Sandra leaned into me again and gave me another soulful kiss. "I'm sure, John. The more I think about it, the more I think this is a good thing for all of us. If nothing else, it promises to bring this family closer together." Her fingernails scraped lightly across my bare chest. "A lot fucking closer," she murmured to me.

I looked down at Jilly, my lovely blonde-haired daughter a carnal vision to behold as she licked and sucked at my cock. "Jilly, are you sure you're ready for this. Once we've fucked, it all changes...everything we are as father and daughter becomes different and there's no going back."

Jilly looked up at me, her usual easy go lucky, flirtatious expression vanished. In its place was a look of primal love and lust mixed with fierce determination. "Daddy, you'd blush right down to your toes if you knew how long you've made me wet thinking of this day. It's been my greatest dream...my greatest hope to someday spread my legs and give myself to my Daddy." Her voice grew louder and more emotional as she continued. "I want you to fuck me, Daddy and then I want you to fuck me again and then again and I want you to never stop fucking me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me forever, Daddy!"

My wife and I let a look of mild surprise pass between us as we beheld the fiery young woman lying between my legs, her hand wrapped possessively around my erection, her eyes smoldering with pure lust. I wasn't sure what to say, but thankfully Sandra stepped into the moment and said with lust and amusement equally thick in her voice, "John, I think it's high time you fucked our daughter."

She gave me a kiss, her tongue slipping into my mouth and I could feel her heart beating rapidly – virtually in perfect rhythm with mine. "I love you, John," my wife whispered when the kiss ended, "Maybe more than ever before." Sandra reached down and took Jilly by the arm and pulled our daughter up to her knees and then she kissed her with equal passion. "I love you, daughter," she said softly. "I'm so proud of you and so happy for you. Your daddy loves you very much, Jilly, and so do I."

Sandra paused for a moment, looking over at me and then back to our baby girl. "Welcome to our bed, Jilly. I hope you know your mother and father will always welcome you here with open arms."

For a moment, I thought Jilly might cry – her lower lip trembling a little as she looked at us. She took Mom's hands in hers and they stared into each other's eyes for a long moment – communicating in that special way only mothers and their daughters can. Then she looked at me and held out her hands and said, "Daddy, I'm ready."

I scrambled to my knees and took my daughter in my arms, pulling her against me, savoring the sinfully delicious feeling of having my cock pressing tight against her soft, taut stomach as we kissed, her firm breasts mashing against my chest as our tongues danced and whirled around each other. Neither of us closed our eyes as we kissed and I stared into those dark brown orbs so like my own. My hands slid down Jilly's back to cup her naked butt cheeks, feeling her toned, tight ass as I squeezed.

Sandra scooted towards one side of the bed, giving me room to maneuver us around until I was able to slowly ease my daughter down onto her back, kneeling between her spread legs where I marveled at the incredibly sexual creature that was my Jilly.

My daughter's long blond hair was in wild tangles from last night's activities and from sleep, giving her a primal, untamed presence. Her large, firm breasts heaved with excitement, her dark and reddish puffy aureoles surrounding her thick, blood engorged nipples that with a quick glance at Sandra confirmed that they were identical to her mother's. Jilly's long, shapely legs spread out wide, drawing my attention upwards to the bare flesh of her mound, clean shaven and glistening with arousal – her long labia swollen with her arousal and flowered to reveal glistening pink flesh within. Muscles fluttered below the surface of her flat stomach as if her insides were already writhing with anticipation of the daddy fucking she was about to receive.