The Naughty Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jilly began to convulse, her breasts heaving as her mouth opened to offer up wordless screams as again she began to cum, her pussy tightening around my cock, trapping me there for what seemed forever as her pussy flooded with her hot juices, soaking our joined crotches as she shook and writhed through her orgasm. She again seemed to collapse, her legs sliding lifelessly off my shoulders as she lay beneath me, impaled helplessly on my cock, drool, semen and cunt juice glistening on her lips and chin.

Then, Sandra rose up and pushed me off our daughter. "My turn, again," she hissed as she pushed me onto my back, my cock waving in the air, shiny with our daughter's cunt juices. My wife crawled around Jilly to get to me, kneeling over my crotch and expertly catching my stiff cock in her mouth and hungrily sucking my cock clean of our daughter's juices. I clawed the sheets and groaned happily as Sandra's tongue slithered hungrily over my throbbing hard on.

Finally, Sandra rose up and straddled me, a hungry leer on her face as she took my cock in hand and placed it between her quavering and dripping wet labia. "Give me that big cock, you nasty daughter fucker!" she hissed as she slowly sank down my cock – her filthy sneer slowly replaced by an expression of almost angelic ecstasy as she impaled herself on my hard pole.

I watched in awe as my wife began to ride me – slowly rising up and down on my cock, picking up speed as she fucked – her large, meaty breasts beginning to sway and bounce. Sandra ran one hand over her face, lips swollen in a pleasurable grin as she bit down on the lower one, fingers tangled in her hair while she moaned and arched her back in a convulsion of pleasure.

Jilly's hand found mine and she pulled herself to me, kissing me with her cum smeared tongue before whispering, "Isn't Mom beautiful, Daddy?" and cuddling up with me, resting her head on my shoulder, her free hand reaching out to teasingly grab at her mother's bouncing tits, occasionally snagging and pinching a swollen nipple for a brief moment before Sandra's up and down motions tugged the rubbery digit away.

It was becoming a struggle to not cum now – my cock ached with the need for release. Jilly seemed to sense this and helped me to keep pleasuring her mother by diverting my attention, playfully luring me into long passionate kisses, her tongue curling tantalizingly around mine – allowing me to savor the incredible sensations of Sandra's cunt working its way up and down my cock while enjoying my daughter's sensual and loving kisses. It was only when Sandra began cumming again, her pussy juices, pouring over my cock like sweet, melted love that I finally found myself roaring with need and then intense pleasure as my wife's milking cunt finally coaxed me into climax!

In the midst of Sandra's and my cries of pleasure, Jilly sat up and pressed her face into our joined loins, her tongue devilishly probing where her mother's cunt and my cock met, lapping at our combined juices as I shot wad after wad of steaming semen into my wife's pussy, lapping up cunt cream and fresh sperm as we convulsed with pleasure.

Finally, we were all cuddled up in a jumble of arms and legs, warm breasts bracketing me from both sides as lips and fingers caressed my body and sought out each other. I have never found myself more content than I was watching my wife and daughter sharing a loving kiss, mouths and tongues swapping my semen fresh from Sandra's well fucked pussy.

"Is every day going to be like this, Daddy?" Jilly purred, her fingers gently stroking along the shaft of my semi-erect penis.

I sighed and replied, "I hope so, baby." I paused and chuckled, "At least as long as my heart holds out or until your brother comes home from school.

There was a long silence and then Jilly murmured, "Oh fuck. I forgot about Scotty. How the hell are we going to be able to fuck each other when he's around? You know this will freak him out something awful!"

There was another long silence and then Sandra rose up and looked at us, giving her husband and child a mysterious grin. "Leave Scotty to me. I've been thinking about him and us and I think I have an idea."

To be continued...