The Naughty Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

A part of me could scarcely believe this moment had come...that after years of yearning and fantasizing about my little girl – after years of fucking her mother in every position possible while pretending it was my Jilly, I was in fact, about to fuck my daughter!

I beat back the need to immediately sink my throbbing penis into Jilly's cunt, instead moving to enjoy the moment, to savor every inch of my daughter's body. I shifted and leaned in, putting my face between her legs and taking a deep breath, took in the intoxicating aroma of my little girl's aroused pussy – her scent powerful and clean – reminiscent of her mother's cunt and yet familiar in ways I did not know...almost as if I recognized something familial from my side of the family. An unexpected thought rose in my mind as I wondered if my mother's pussy would've had at least a hint of that aroma.

These new incestuous thoughts spurred me to move closer and Jilly let out a happy moan as I slid my tongue between her pussy lips and sampled her sweet, tangy nectar. I used my forefingers to spread her labia wider as I pressed my mouth more fully into her sweet cunt flesh, my tongue exploring ahead, sampling her creamy juices and I trembled as I felt my daughter buck her pelvis against my face. I delved deep into her pussy, allowing Jilly's cunt cream to bathe my mouth and cheeks and chin in their hot fluids before I shifted so to run my tongue up her lips, lapping and sucking at them, making her sigh and gasp as I teased and loved her cunt. Jilly squirmed beneath me, her hands now tugging and grasping at my head as I fluttered my tongue through her crinkled flesh and greeted her emerging clitoris.

"Dadddddyyyy!" cried Jilly in a subdued voice as I gently wrapped my lips around her long, swollen nub, trapping it as I brought my tongue into play, flicking her sensitive clitoris with the very tip of my tongue. Her hips bucked as she slipped into orgasm, her cunt almost puckering before squirting my face with an ejaculation of pussy juice. I slipped two fingers into her quivering pussy, making her moan louder as I recalled her sweet spots from the afternoon before.

Jilly's fingers tightened in my hair, urging her father to press his face more firmly against her pussy, allowing me to bring her even more pleasure. The scent of her orgasm was like a powerful, intoxicating drug, filling my head with incestuous lust and heightening my desires beyond my wildest fantasies. I tongued my daughter's pussy as she rode her orgasm and only when it began to wane, did I begin to move, kissing my way upwards, leaving a smeary trail of her cunt cream across her bare stomach as I did so.

Jilly giggled with a tremulous voice as I tongued her little belly button and then began to groan as I tongued and kissed her firm, large breasts, rolling my tongue over those wide circles of puffy aureoles before teasing her hard, thick nipples. I covered one aureole with my mouth, sucking vigorously while fluttering my tongue over the turgid nipple. Then without warning, I suddenly bit down on the rubbery nub, almost breaking skin, making my daughter scream with both pain and pleasure and again felt the pleasure of her pussy juices splattering against my stomach.

"Daddy!" my daughter gasped. "Fucking ow...that hurt, but it was soooo... Do it again, Daddy!" I chuckled around a mouth full of teenage tit and sucking hard, I slowly pulled my head back, stretching Jilly's nipple out and then letting it snap back before closing my mouth over her other aureole, rolling my tongue over her chunky nipple, teasing it until without warning, I bit down hard on the throbbing, rubbery nob again making my daughter cry out with both hurt and ecstasy.

The youthful body underneath me jerked and again I felt steaming pussy juice splatter against my stomach only to trickle down towards my groin, previewing what my cock would soon feel firsthand. Playfully, I pulled at Jilly's nipple with my teeth, making it stretch until she groaned from the sensation and then I let it go as I gazed into my daughter's eyes which were now round with amazement and awe much as they had often been when she was little and her father showed her something new and wondrous.

"You've so much to learn, Jilly," I said softly as I moved on up. "Daddy has so much to teach you!" I nuzzled her neck, kissing my way along the taut muscle until I could lick her lips and feel her frantic breath on my face. My hard cock dragged along her mound, finding the steaming hot and drenched blossom there. I lifted my hips and felt the head of my cock slip between her labia and barely press into the opening wet flesh there, pulsating and throbbing like a hungry mouth.

"Daddy?" Jilly whispered, uncertainty suddenly in her voice that had become very little girl like. "Daddy, are you going to fuck me now?"

"Yes, sweetheart, Daddy is finally going to fuck you. Are you ready?"

Jilly licked her lips and I saw her eyes shift towards her mother. I turned to regard my wife as well. Sandra was sitting there, eyes almost glazed with excitement, her left hand between her legs, feverishly playing with herself. "Do it, John," she hissed. "Fuck Jilly...fuck our daughter!"

Jilly moaned and reached out to her mother with her hand. Sandra extended her right hand and mother and daughter intertwined fingers. My Jilly turned back to me, fear and apprehension warring with lust on her face as the enormity...the reality of the moment truly dawned on her. "I'm ready, Daddy. Please, please, fuck me, Daddy – UHHFUCCCKKKK!"

Before she could finish, I was thrusting my cock into my daughter's tight, wet and incredibly hot pussy. I felt her stiffen beneath me as I drove almost a third of my long, thick penis into her creamy, molten cunt. Jilly's eyes rolled back into her head and her jaw dropped open and she gave a long, drawn out moan that escalated into a scream as I rolled my hips and thrust into again, burying now more than half of my cock in her young, slippery snatch.

I could feel my daughter's body literally clenching beneath me – her pussy tightening up around my cock and before she could contract her cunt muscles to possibly expel me, I lunged into her hard and Jilly wailed, "DADDDDYYYYYY!" as I buried the entire length of my cock into her tight pussy, pressing the head of my cock into her cervix and sending her into an orgasmic convulsion as my wiry pubic hair scraped and tickled her bald mound.

Then Jilly exploded into action, flailing legs and arms about as her orgasm swept over her. Never letting go of her mother's hand, our daughter clawed at my back with her free hand as her legs wrapped, unwrapped and rewrapped around my back. "FUCK DADDY!" she screamed before her head rose and kissed me hard, her tongue frantically forcing its way into my mouth. Fingernails dug into my back and she flung her hips into my groin as her long legs wrapped about, heels digging into my flanks, demanding I go deeper.

My daughter was like a wildcat beneath me, her pussy frantically clamping around my stiff penis, working her hips to meet my thrusts while she snarled and hissed as our lips ground against each other while our tongues wetly dueled.

Her body quickly became covered with a fine film of sweat, making the touch of her skin, those magnificent breasts and erect nipples sliding against my chest, an incredibly erotic sensation. I felt like a stallion...like a man half my age, strong and fierce as I slammed my cock into my teenage daughter again and again. Jilly's orgasm peaked with her breaking the kiss and screaming shrilly as she arched her back and flung her pelvis at me, seeking to force more cock inside that steaming cauldron of pussy flesh.

For one carnal filled moment, she stood astride the peak of orgasmic perfection and then with a moan fell back, her body going limb as if she was a puppet with its strings cut.

I followed her down, still riding her, savoring the tightness of the wet place between her legs. My cock throbbed madly as she gazed up at me through glassy eyes and moaned in a dazed and meek voice, "Daddy...you made me cum!"

I laughed, feeling intoxicated on the storm of hormones that raged within me – that demanded I continue mounting this young, luscious creature beneath me and impaled by my hard cock. "Oh, Jilly," I growled. "We're just getting started!"

As my daughter lay helpless, I began to fuck her hard, ramming my aching cock into her tight pussy again and again – her wails of pleasure echoing through the room and mixing with the wet, lewd sounds of my long and thick penis sliding in and out of her. As my hips moved fast up and down, I ducked my head and again took one of Jilly's breasts in my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around her aureole, bringing squeals of pain and delight with unexpected nips and nibbles.

Another orgasm caught up with Jilly and she sobbed and cried as her body shook and convulsed as waves of pure carnal pleasure raced through her again and again. Her pussy walls seemed to pulse with pure pleasure, bathing my cock in hot creams unlike anything I had ever experienced.

Another wail of orgasm momentarily drew my attention from my daughter's ecstatic body as I glanced over to see her mother quivering as she stirred her own juices with the four fingers jammed into her wet cunt. I grinned at her and said, "I love you, Sandra!"

My wife moaned and managed to gasp, "I love you, too, darling. Is it as good as you imagined?"

I grinned wolfishly and said, "Better!"

From beneath me, Jilly joined the conversation as her orgasm again began to ease off. "Daddy? Do you love me, Daddy?"

I returned my attention to my daughter. "Of course I do, baby! I love you with all my heart."

Jilly gasped as I continued to fuck her, then licked her lips and moaned, "Then show me, Daddy. Show me how much you love me. Fuck me, Fuck your little girl! Fuck me hard!"

And I did, giving her my complete attention. I raised myself up on my arms, admiring the erotic sight of my daughter under me, her breasts bouncing as I slammed into her again and again and then I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, thrusting furiously, feeling the sweat pour off my body as I pounded my cock into Jilly's wet and willing pussy again and again until I thought my heart might explode.

Jilly wailed and struggled beneath me, pleasure and pain from her hard daddy fucking taking her higher and higher until I felt her legs kick straight up, stiffening as her third orgasm arrived, the biggest by far judging from the way her pussy locked into place around my cock, trapping it completely inside her.

My daughter opened her mouth to scream in utter pleasure, but nothing came out and seeing my Jilly caught up in such a powerful orgasm sent me over the edge and with a triumphant howl of my own, I ground my groin against hers and yielded to the ultimate pleasure of pumping my hot semen into my teenage child's womb.

Everything except the intense, incestuous pleasure we were sharing seemed to vaporize, leaving only the souls of my daughter and I to cling to each other, buffeted about in a tempest of pure orgasmic energy that was fueled by the sweet knowledge that as father and daughter, we had completed a journey into forbidden and taboo lands. We dwelt in the House of Incest now and would never look back or return to a life that didn't include each other as lovers.

Then the world returned around us. My tongue was curled around Jilly's – our lips mashed hungrily together as her cunt throbbed as it milked the last of my sperm from my cock, our bodies clinging tightly together, cemented by sweat and our mingled fluids. Jilly looked into my eyes with such depths of love I never imagined and managed to stammer, "I l-love you so much, Daddy," before she began to sob – the intensity of our passion too much for words, leaving only tears and a loving cry.

I held my daughter in my arms for long minutes, until finally her tears ebbed to a halt and we kissed again and again, wordlessly confirming our newly expanded love for each other. When I finally withdrew from my Jilly's clasping pussy, I felt a bit like I had when I first left home – a slight sense of loss, but with the wonderful knowledge that I would be returning again and again.

My energy and strength temporarily spent, my body trembled with effort as I eased off her body and moved to lie alongside my daughter's body. We looked at each other lovingly until a shadow loomed over us. We turned to see Sandra kneeling above us, a look of awe on her face. "So beautiful," she murmured. "There just aren't any words. I love you both so much!"

"We love you, too, wife," I said softly, suddenly overwhelmed that as much as I loved Sandra, I loved her even more now as I recovered from fucking our daughter.

"I love you too, Mom," Jilly said, her voice subdued, but laced with desire and interest. I glanced over at our daughter and was both proud and amazed to see a sly expression blossom on her face out of the look of the dazed and well fucked. Somehow she managed to summon the energy to move her legs, first putting them together and then raising her knees up and then spreading them wide, showcasing her shaved and now semen filled cunt. "I want you too, Mom," Jilly whispered, excitement rising in her voice. "As much as I wanted Daddy, I want you too!"

Sandra stated down at our daughter's freshly fucked pussy, her labia smeared and glistening with my seed. She looked both hungry and nervous – considering doing something she'd never done before. I idly wondered if my wife had ever seriously considered eating pussy, but it didn't matter now – she was licking her lips as she eyed her daughter's cum filled snatch.

My wife slowly tore her gaze from Jilly's well fucked snatch and turned to look at me, an evil grin spreading across her face and then she dove down, forcing her face into our daughter's cunt with such force that Jilly gave a little grunt as if she'd lost her breath and then her eyes widened as her mother's tongue slashed through the thick puddle of semen in her pussy to roll teasingly over her still swollen and exposed clitoris. Jilly jerked and let out a new wail of pleasure, her body shivering as incestuous pleasure washed over her again.

Sandra's eyes stared up at us, first with naughty delight and then glazing slightly as her own realization of what she was doing – licking her husband's cum out of her daughter's pussy caught up with her and triggered a spontaneous burst of orgasmic pleasure of her own. A garbled, squeal of delight passed her pussy filled lips and then just as her ass, riding high in the air as she kneeled between Jilly's legs, shook with tremors of pleasure, she squirted pussy juice of her own that arced across the bed to splatter on the bedspread at the foot of the bed.

After lapping sloppily at our daughter's pussy several more times, Sandra raised her head up, her mouth and chin dripping with pussy juice and semen and moaned, "Eating our little girl's pussy is making me cum, John!" My wife looked at us with such love and disbelief. "I never knew...I never imagined. Oh my fucking God, I – we can't ever give this up!" she sobbed before diving back down and making our Jilly squirm and writhe as she licked her pussy.

Caught up in the erotic sight of my wife eating our daughter, it was several moments before I realized that I was hard again...my cock still smeared with semen and Jilly's cunt cream. Suddenly, I had an overwhelming need to sink my erection into my wife's pussy – allowing all our fluids to somehow to join.

I found myself kneeling behind Sandra, her meaty ass cheeks bouncing as she bobbed her head back and forth in our daughter's crotch, trembling as she hovered near the edge of orgasm itself. She gave a muffled moan as I ran my hands over her butt cheeks and spread them wide, guiding her ass up just enough and then with a growl, I was thrusting into Sandra's molten hot pussy.

Her body stiffened even as Jilly squealed when my thrust mashed her mother's face more against her pussy. I shivered with delight as my wife's slick flesh clasped at my shaft, kissing it as it slid deep into her womb – her cunt feeling hotter than usual, fueled by our new explorations of our incestuous desires. I slid my hands up her back and then around to cup her heavy, swaying breasts, nipples stiff and hard, betraying the wild beating of her heart with the throbbing of the blood engorged nubs.

My palms scraped against Sandra's swollen nipples as I sank my fingers into her fleshy tits and used them for leverage as I began to fuck her furiously from behind. Our bodies bucked and slammed together with frantic, hungry need. I leaned against her back, kissing the nape of her neck as my hips worked frantically thrusting into my wife's hot, sodden cunt again and again.

Below her, our daughter groaned and sobbed, her hips scurrying about as if attempting to escape the maddening tongue of her mother. From over Sandra's shoulder, I gazed down at Jilly's face which was contorted into a paroxysm of pure ecstasy. Between her mother inspired moans and Sandra's own garbled gasps and sighs came the lewd sounds of my wife's tongue, noisily lapping and licking at our daughter's pussy. It might have been Sandra's first experience at eating a woman's cunt, but from the moans coming from Jilly, she knew what she was doing.

Suddenly, Sandra raised her head and let out a soul wrenching cry of carnal pleasure and I felt her pussy muscles clamping down hard around my cock as she shook with an orgasm that seemed to go on and on. My fingers moved and began pinching her nipples hard, the pain adding fuel to the blaze that was her orgasm, expanding its power and length and my wife's moans became screams as she went rigid with intense pleasure, drips of my semen and Jilly's pussy juices dripping from her tongue to splatter on our daughter's flat stomach.

Abruptly, Sandra's cries of pleasure winked out and she gasped, "Oh my!" and then she fell away to Jilly's side, landing on her back, one leg draped across Jilly's thigh, leaving me kneeling there with my cock jutting out, covered in her juices.

Before I could react, Jilly was sitting up and leaning forward. "MINE!" she crowed and then took me into her mouth, pausing just long enough to roll her tongue over the head of my cock and lick it clean before taking all of me down her throat and then slowly letting me slide out, sucking me clean – her tongue rolling madly along my shaft as it slipped from her lips again.

Jilly looked up at me with her loving brown eyes as her tongue danced around the crown of my penis conveying her desires without speaking a word. Then I was pushing her back down and then I was in her again, my daughter's fiery pussy still so incredibly tight, but so slick with her creams that this time, I slid into her in one swift thrust. I had a burning desire to be even deeper inside her teenage womb and my hands slid under her knees and lifted, making my little girl squeal with pleasure as I slung her legs over my shoulders and pressed in, feeling my cock slid deeper into her womb as I curled her into a compact ball of fuckable flesh.

"OH DADDDDDY, YESSSS!" Jilly screamed as I began to fuck her hard and frantically, her ankles and heels drumming on my back as I buried my throbbing cock in her again and again, feeling like I could fuck my daughter forever. Her sugar walled pussy squeezed and clung to my cock as I rocked back and forth, feeling like hot and slick silk, kissing and licking at my penis, a flood of pussy juice continuously bathing my cock.

Jilly's lovely face was suddenly joined by my wife, her face smeared with my seed and our daughter's cunt creams and then the two were kissing and I felt a thrill race through me as their lips met and their tongues shared the sweet tastes of us all between them.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers