All Comments on 'The Office Wife'

by platinumpink2000

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous- you earned your....

You might be right, but I bet "swingerjoe" wouldn't agree with you. Sharing your wife, is an act of love. Don't believe me, just ask him. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good story

If annony hates it or complains then you know it's a good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Office Romance!

This was a very well written, erotic “woman´s perspective” story with a very nice, subtle ending. Both my wife and I both enjoyed it. In our opinion, in spite of all the rules against office liaisons, the work environment offers an excellent place for discerning hot wives to meet potential lovers. After all, you really do get to know someone well if you work with them day in and day out.

My wife is an information systems manager and has always preferred to work in Alpha Male environments like architectural firms, mega construction companies or high tech firms. When I met her in university she was far from being a virgin. Early on she told me she could not be monogamous, I was okay with that, and our sex life has always been terrific.

Before she accepted my marriage proposal she explained that she was planning to breed with the strongest, brightest and richest male she could attract. She told me that I might or might not be that person. I took a few weeks to digest that, but accepted because I loved her.

During our 15-year marriage she has worked for 4 or 5 different firms and always interacted directly with upper management. She did not need any favors to get ahead professionally. However, she does enjoy spreading her legs for guys she works with or clients she finds sexy. By now, she has probably had a dozen different lovers.

Early on in her upper echelon career she started interacting with extremely powerful, smart and successful men. It became obvious to us both that she would choose one of them for breeding. So, I had a vasectomy 2 years into our marriage. Meanwhile, she has delivered three lovely children who I am raising as my own.

Work romances work! Thanks for the great story!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Permission granted

Nobody is hurt, nobody is uninformed. Only the poor repressed anons are upset, but who cares about them. Nice story.

gmann57gmann57about 7 years ago

I want to taste your pussy too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

Good plot, well written. I gave it a 5 even though it didn't have the raunchy, perverted sex I like. Now, I'm going to check out what else you've written and I'll read that too.

I don't know what's going on with Literotica and the idiots who comment on the stories but the place seems to be falling apart. These commenters are simply destructive, non-contributors who definitely need to be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The story was fun but the commenter that married a woman who told him she will not be faithful. It's nuts to me she was honest but what man would ever want to marry that . Fuck , date and have fun yes but never never marry. Hes raising three that aren't his and that would be ok if he couldn't have kids but she doesn't deem the guy she married who helps support her good enough to be the sperm doner. The guy or guys she had father her kids should be paying for the kids. How do you think the men that fuck her feel about her husband. I know plenty of guys over the years that fuck married woman and whenever they talk about that they are alway verbally abusing the hubby who can't satisfy his wife. Those guys don't know about it but this guy married her anyway knowing she was free to fuck who she wants , that's crazy. Hope he's doing the same because his wife might be the best wife ever but he is not up to her standards in her eyes

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed it. Keep writing

I thought it was enjoyably erotic, if a little short. I think it might have been more realistic and enjoyable, at least for me, if their sexual relationship had gone on longer. Also, if you could have written more about Lila and her husband's relationship after this experience, I would have enjoyed that even more.

I'm not worried about the "are they really swingers?" issue raised earlier in the comments. They simply have an open and trusting relationship, and I'm not sure what a simple label for that would be.

I think you have found that by accepting anonymous comments, you have opened yourself up to being dumped on by the "LW Anonymous Moron & Troll Brigade". They almost never have anything constructive to say, and can only rage and cry about their own hypocritical moral viewpoint. The pointlessness of doing so on a porn site, in a sub-category that specializes in erotic fiction about extra-curricular activity by married women, seems to have escaped them. I guess a lot of life has escaped them! ;-)

In future, you might think of limiting comments to logged-in Literotica users. You might get better, more constructive feedback, and much less hateful spew. Unless you really enjoy hateful spew!

Again, thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

Rutt

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609about 7 years ago
Brilliant

What a wonderful read, very erotic.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
He also did same

Prashant a colleague of my brahmin wife did similar net. He started dropping her at our place and during ride on bike he used to apply brakes so my wife will have to crush her nice boobs on his back igniting her desires.

Then one day he kissed her right in the office and later proper long kiss at our home. The things started progressing with lot of kissing and serious hugs. I was noticing the changes in her behavior but kept mum. Then one evening I saw them entering a park to a secluded corner where I saw them enjoying long kisses and light pressing of her boobs and ass.

Then I took initiative and we had a dinner at a club where I allowed them rather suggested to dance. Though they were out of my vision he took her little away and they kissed long. I saw and confirmed that they should be given more space.

Every time when she is in bed she was total wet and licking her to more loud orgasms is treat. Plus she used to call me by his name in trans. And during sex more calling more heat.

Once I called him for lunch and after lunch I went out so he can go in and both can have full sex. And they did it. I came and saw them when he was releasing his cum in her. The hottest sight ... That night I tasted him also.

Coworkers are beneficial.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great story

I loved it. Sexy adult fun & no marriages were hurt in the making of this story (just what I come here for) It just needs another hundred pages or so ;-) It was well written too so hanks!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Prefer

I would prefer to call her an office whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Wife

Nice to see more wives are allowed to have extra marital sex with their husbands approval

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another despicable whore pretends to be married, news @ 11.

DukeStoneDukeStoneover 1 year ago

The long kiss goodbye indeed. A fun story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Would give it six stars if I could/ I appreciate how much work goes into writing and polishsing it through multiple drafts until it can be published.

I a divorced male professional; I have have occasionally had discreet special moment with female colleagues.

Such situations have:

Always with staff at my level or one level higher.

Always with women who I knew liked me and would probably be receptive to a "special suggestion"

Always in private and often after regular working hours (and after cleaning staff);

Spoken softly, slowly and near the women's ear; and

Often with a hand gently on her shoulder or at bottom of her ribcage

My lead-in initial comments have included:

"I really like your sweater. While I read our draft, please lift it up XXX so I can caress your bodacious ta-tas"

"While the appendices are printing, may I show you my hard cock"; and

"I am curious, XXX, can I unzip your khakis to see see how cute your pubes are?"

I always put the most enticing words at the end of the sentence of invitation

My approach is thus a bit more gradual and diplomatic than William's style; I am inspired by his lightly more direct approach.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot story. My point of no return was when I unzipped my co-workers chinos, took out his gorgeous hard cock and started sucking on him; it had been months since I had my husband's cock in hand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous