The Office Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his hands on my hips as all of a sudden I felt my feet leave the ground. He pushed me up against the wall and soon I was held in place against the wall by only his cock as he put his hands on either side of me and leaned in on his forearms. I wrapped my hands around his strong upper arms and held on as he fucked me, his cock piledriving deeply into my pussy and hitting that most sensitive spot at the front of my pussy in just the right way.

He pumped into me hard and fast, sliding easily in and out of my wet pussy. I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist, beginning to meet his thrusts. His hands moved to my ass to help guide my thrusts to meet his. My hands moved to rest on his chest then slid up to grip his shoulders, feeling his hard muscles beneath his smooth button-up shirt.

My breath came out in small, whispered, "Ah's" as he fucked me while I tried my best not to cry out loud.

My mind went blank as my pussy began to tighten and tingle around his cock and I knew I was about to come. This was the best stress relief I could ever have thought of. Just as my pussy began to contract around him, William softly bit and kissed my neck, his tongue softly caressing the sensitive skin as he pumped into me even harder. He put his hand around my throat and tightened it slightly as he bit my ear. Just as my breath was cut off slightly I exploded around him and he released my throat.

"Aaah," the breath rushed out of me in a whispered moan and my pussy spasmed around him.

As my orgasm dissipated, his pace finally slowed. Just as before, he kept going until all of the trembling had stopped. He then lowered me down until I could put my feet on the floor, pulled out of me, and pushed me by my shoulders down to my knees. In the dark I felt his damp cock press against my mouth.

I opened my lips and sucked his dick into my mouth, licking and sucking my own juices from his shaft. He moaned as I sucked him all the way back into my throat.

"Lila, I had no idea you could suck a cock like that," he whispered as he put his hand on the back of my head.

I decided to show him just how well I could suck a cock. I wrapped my hand around his hard dick and bobbed my mouth up and down on him like I was sucking a lollipop. Pulling his dick out of my mouth, I licked the length of him up and down, making sure I hadn't missed any pussy juice. I swirled my tongue around the head and right under the ridge where the head and the shaft meet.

"Oh yeah," William moaned. "You sure do know how to suck a cock, mmm."

"Hmm," was the only thanks I could manage with my mouth full of his cock.

Again I slid my mouth down his shaft until the head of his dick hit the back of my throat and squeezed down the opening. I deep-throated him until I couldn't take it anymore and pulled his dick out of my throat, taking a deep breath as I tried not to gag. He moaned as I bobbed back down on him and his dick slid down my throat once again.

"Oh my god, Lila," he whispered in the dark as I milked his cock with my mouth.

I have always believed that the secret to a good blow job is to really enjoy yourself and make sure he can tell how much fun you're having. If you seem like you're having a better time than he is, I guarantee you he will come in a matter of minutes.

William could definitely tell how much fun I was having on my knees, bobbing up and down and feeling his cock grow harder and harder in my mouth. Soon he was moaning my name and grasping the back of my head as I felt the head of his dick swell and throb.

"Lila!" he gasped as I finally felt his hot come splash against the roof of my mouth.

His come shot out in spurts and I had to quickly swallow it before it spilled down my chin. After I swallowed I pumped my hand up and down his shaft while I bobbed my head up and down on his cock a few more times, making sure I sucked out every last drop.

When I finally let go of his cock and stood up, he tucked it away and zipped up his pants, kissing me one last time as he pulled the hem of my dress down, making sure it was straight.

"Thank you, Lila," he whispered against my mouth as he pulled away from the kiss. "I've wanted to do that since the day I met you."

"You're welcome," I said stupidly, unsure how to respond with my mind still spinning.

He unlocked the door and, poking his head slowly out to make sure no one was around, he slipped out of the closet, turning the light back on as he left. I straightened my dress, bent down to pick up the Post-It notes I had dropped, and had to lean against the wall for a second to gather my thoughts.

What the hell was that? William just fucked me. And I didn't stop him. It just... felt so good. I couldn't stop the thoughts coming at me at a record pace.

I didn't see William for the rest of the day, and the next day it was announced that he'd gotten a promotion. Two weeks later he had moved into his new position, housed in another building. It was months before I saw him again and only briefly at that.

No matter where life has taken him, William has never forgotten me and has always helped me in my career any time the opportunity arises. We both still work for The Company and see each other occasionally.

The last time we saw each other, I felt the heat rise to my cheeks, turning them pink as the memory of our encounters that day replayed itself in my mind. I wondered if he noticed, and, as if to answer my unspoken question, he smiled at me warmly, hugged me tightly and for just a beat longer than was entirely appropriate, and whispered in my ear.

"You're so cute when you blush. I'll never forget the way your pussy tastes."

Then he walked away, leaving me quivering, alone, and left with nothing but the memory of a busy spring day and a fantasy come true.

The End

Special thanks to HeyAll.

Your votes and comments are appreciated.

12