The Old Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom told me you saw him naked before."

"He did? I'm so sorry," Anna said afraid that this woman would say something to John. "It was an accident. The towel fell and......"

Faye grinned. "He's a big man and I'm willing to share him if you want."

"Share."

"Yes......you with Tom and me with John." There it was all out on the table.

"You mean.......like swapping spouses...........sex? Anna gasped.

"Yes honey.......my husband fucks you with that big black cock at the same time I get the same from your husband." Faye smiled.

"John.......would never agree........," Anna whispered as she glanced out at the two men standing by the grill.

Faye chuckled. "But that means you would." She turned with the salad bowls and walked out the doorway.

"I........never........said that......." Anna said as she grabbed the forks and napkins and followed her outside.

Dinner was outside and since it was getting pretty dark it was hard to really see what was going on under the table. Faye had sat across from John on purposed so she could reach across with her bare foot and rub up and down his leg. She maintained a conversation with everyone as if nothing was going on. John however was having a large problem focusing on what was being said.

"How long have you been married?" Tom asked Anna as he too rubbed his bare foot on the front of her tightly squeezed together kneecaps.

"Stop," Anna said without sound as she held her cheeseburger in front of her mouth to hide it from their spouses. "Ten years," she said with increased emotion.

"We've been married the same," Faye grinned. From her seat next to Anna she could see the woman's legs moving around trying to escape her husband's touches. She wondered just how much experience the two had with others. "Did you date a lot before you were married?"

John kept looking at his wife to make sure she was not noticing his reaction to Faye's foot now pressing between his knees. It surprised him to see Anna's face a bright red and her looking at Tom constantly. "No.........we dated throughout high school and never really dated anyone else." Faye's toes were actually tickling him as they moved closer and closer to his raging hard-on.

Anna knew he was going to win the battle and get between her legs soon so she quickly shifted her hips to the side. But instead of detouring him she had given him a clear shot up under the side of her dress. His large toes pushed upward until they touched the side of her buttock.

"That's cool," Tom grinned realizing that this couple would be first time swingers if they could pull it off. His big toe pushed under the edge of her panties and pulled outward to allow half of his foot to move under.

"I.........uh.....need to use the........restroom," Anna said as she pulled her hips back freeing her body from his foot. Her face was red hot as she turned and moved quickly into the house.

"I could use another beer," Tom grinned as he watched Anna's little butt wiggle on its way into the house. "I better hit the john too when Anna comes out." He stood facing away from John to prevent the other man seeing his raised passion before winking at Faye and moving into the house.

"Stop," John said firmly as he grabbed Faye's foot that was inches from pushing against his crotch. He held it in his hand.

"Don't I turn you on?" She asked with a fake hurt look.

"Yes........but Jesus Christ.......our spouses were sitting next to us."

"They are not now," she grinned while wiggling her toes forward until they pushed again his bulge.

"You're crazy....you know it?" He asked as he let go of her foot and shifted his hips forward. The bottom of her whole foot was lengthwise against his six inch covered shaft.

"I know," she laughed. "Take it out."

"Here.........now?"

"Yes.......they will be a while. I'll give you a foot job." Faye watched him make up his mind which took about twenty seconds. She knew she had him when he reached down and unzipped his shorts. She held her foot back until he lifted his hands back upward. When she pushed her toes forward again she touched the hot ivory pecker waiting for her. She quickly measured him and smiled. Not as big as Tom but it would do. She quickly removed her other foot from its shoe and moved it up to allow her feet to capture him. "You ever been jerked off with feet before?"

"Nooooo," he moaned as her toes pressed and moved up and down his uncovered cock.

"Now don't get my feet all messy," she giggled as she lifted and lowered her legs.

*****

Tom tiptoed into the hallway and saw the bathroom door closed. He knew she was so turned on that she had to get away to gather her senses so he had to get to her quickly. He turned the knob without knocking and looked inside. Anna was leaning away from him with her hand up under her dress. She heard the door open and looked into the mirror as he closed the door behind him.

"Are you crazy?" She asked as she pulled the damp tissue from under her dress and tossed it quickly into the toilet. "What if they catch us?"

Tom smiled when he saw her panties down around her knees. "They won't. You know pink is my favorite color for panties."

Anna reached down and grabbed her panties and started pulling them up until he grabbed her wrist.

"Did I make you wet?"

"No.........I used the toilet and........" She lied but he stopped her as his free hand pulled up her dress until he saw her golden pubic mound and glistening pink pussy lips. "Tom!"

Tom laughed and let go of her dress and moved his fingers up to brush over her dampness before her panties moved over his hand. "Damn this is one hot and wet pussy," he laughed before pulling his hand out. "You want this more that I do."

"You're wrong," she whispered. "I'm a happily married woman."

"I can make you a lot happier," he bragged as he moved his body back against the door.

"Please move and let me out," she said nervously. Her eyes focused on the shape of his huge penis pushing out his shorts.

"Nope not unless you kiss me first."

Anna remembered the hot kiss they had at the kitchen table before but he was the one who had started it. If she kissed him she would be the one starting it. "That kiss before was a mistake."

He just laughed and folded his arms to prevent her from getting out.

"They are going to come looking for us," she said as she moved closer to him. He was at least a foot taller than she was. But he did not move. "Just a kiss and that's all."

Tom grinned and opened his muscular arms to allow her tiny body into them. As she leaned her small mouth up to his he cupped her petite round ass cheeks enabling him to lift the front of her body up into his.

Anna's eyes were closed as this giant of a man fondled her butt. She pressed her slightly opened lips to his expecting his tongue to invade her mouth again but he held it back. She wanted to pull away but her body wouldn't allow her and when her tongue snaked into his damp lips she knew she was again lost. Her legs opened to allow her covered pussy to press against his hard log.

*****

"I'm getting...............close," John whispered still peeking at the house. He knew his wife would be coming out any second. He then saw a movement in the kitchen and pushed her foot away and quickly stuffed his hard-on back into his shorts.

Anna took a few minutes in the kitchen trying to gain her composure again. She saw her husband and Faye sitting across from each other and dreaded facing them. She felt so guilty.

"What do you want to drink?" Anna asked as she opened the door.

"Some wine," Faye answered. "A beer," John replied. A minute later she walked out with the drinks with Tom on her tail.

"You know we feel we've known you for a long time," Faye smiled as they ate their meals. There were no footsies under the table anymore because they were all saving it up for later. After dinner they cleaned up the dishes and headed into the house.

"How about a game?" Faye asked knowing that new swingers normally needed a game to get them into some serious messing around.

"Uh.......what kind of......game?" John asked. He had hoped to get her alone somewhere away from his wife.

"Cards.........do you two play cards?" Tom grinned. He was sitting next to Anna on the sofa and could see she was really excited.

"Not really," Anna answered. "Except for OLD MAID."

"I love OLD MAID," Faye giggled. "Do you have a deck?"

"I........uh...think so. I'll go look in Jake's room."

"I'll help," John said quickly wanting to get his wife alone. Since Faye was so forward towards him he was afraid Tom would be the same to her.

As they looked through Jake's closet Tom whispered, "They are nice but.....they seem to be......you know.....forward."

Anna paused afraid he had seen her messing around with Tom. "You've told me I'm too conservative and need to let go sometimes. I think we can handle it if it goes too far."

"Are you sure? I mean they are black and I know how you......"

"John....I'm not a racist and never have been one," she snapped back. "I think it's about time we really got to know a black couple." She said grabbing the OLD MAID game from a box on the floor of the closet.

"Loosen up." She decided not to tell him about how Faye had offered to share Tom with her.

"Loosen up?" He repeated. "You'll be the first one to say stop before me."

"Are you sure?" She smiled before turning and walking out the door. He hurried to catch up.

*****

"I think she's ready," John whispered to Faye as they waited. "I've kissed her twice and have fondled that cute little butt. I've even seen her golden pussy."

"Wow.....you are further along than I thought. I gave John a foot job out on the deck before."

"Bare cock?"

"Bare cock," she answered. They both turned to see the ivory couple return.

"Let's play on the rug," Faye said while moving over to a large thick and soft white rug in front of the fire place.

The men took positions across from each other as Anna shuffled the cards. "Does everyone remember how to play?"

"Yes," Tom answered. They all took their cards and quickly made it through the first round. He ended up with the OLD MAID. "I guess I lost," he laughed. "You know this is fun but we should make the loser do something."

"Do.......something?" John repeated. He looked at his wife who was smiling.

"Yeah like everyone asks the loser to do something," Anna giggled.

"Sounds good to me," Faye smiled. She already had things in her mind for John to do.

"But...........what if someone doesn't want to do it?" John asked nervously. He was shocked at his wife's demeanor.

"Then you have to take a big drink of wine or beer or.........maybe......take off an article of clothing," Tom said hoping the white couple wouldn't call it a night.

"Like strip poker!" Anna giggled. She had an opportunity to play strip poker in college but had been too nervous to do it.

"I don't know......." John started. As much as he wanted to see Faye naked he wasn't too keen on having to strip himself in front of the larger black man. He had seen a few black guys in the showers at the gym and knew the chances of Tom being bigger than him were high.

"Hey if you don't want to strip you can drink," Tom quickly added. First he needed to get the game going.

"OK.....let's try it but if anyone wants to stop we all stop," John spurted out.

*****

Suddenly the game got more serious as they took the time to try and hide the OLD MAID. The men quickly lost their cards and were out and it was Faye and Anna remaining. Faye had Freddy Frog and the OLD MAID left and held them up for Anna to draw. She laughed when Anna took the Freddy Frog thus leaving her with the OLD MAID. "I guess I'm the first loser. Who wants to go first?"

John thought she was wearing a shirt, shorts, bra and panties but was not ready yet to get her to strip. "How about you dance for us for thirty seconds?"

"What kind of dance?" Faye asked while standing up next to him.

"Any kind you want," he said peeking at her nice caramel thighs under the short sundress. He leaned back on his elbow as she started a slow circular grinding of her round hips. Seconds later her hips circled out more and more until her dress flopped up enough for him to see her lacy white panties.

Tom smiled as she showed the other man her round buttocks. As much as he loved to squeeze them he wanted Anna's pure white cheeks more. "Good job baby," he said as she sat back down. "I think its Anna's turn to ask you to do something."

"Oh God.......I don't know," Anna blushed. She knew she had to be nice or they would get her when it was her turn. "I know........give me a foot massage."

Faye glanced over at her husband and smiled because he knew how much she liked other women and she was going to get to touch this cute little female first.

"Lean back against the sofa," she said to Anna while sliding in front and grabbing her right foot. She lifted it a few inches and then squeezed and massaged the dainty foot.

"Ummmm.......that feels so good," Anna purred. She closed her eyes to enjoy the touch and didn't realize that her dress was sliding up her thighs as Faye lifted the foot higher.

Both John and Tom were very much aware of the soft and tender thighs appearing but it was Tom who shifted his position to get a better angle. No one said how long Faye was to do it so after a minute on the right foot she moved to the left one. When it moved upward the dress suddenly crashed downward until the whole front of Anna's pink crotch was visible.

"OH MY!" Anna cried out when she felt the cooler air on her private area and saw her panties out in the open. She quickly pushed her whole hand to cover the obvious damp spot and the view of her covered sex.

"My dress.........I need to push it down." Her other hand tried to push the dress back down but Faye continued holding the foot up high.

"I think that's enough," John quickly added seeing the embarrassment on his wife's face.

Faye lowered the foot and moved back. It was her husband's turn to tell her to do something and knew he would get nasty.

"I want you to.........remove your panties."

Both Anna's and John's mouth gaped open. They thought for sure Faye would take a drink but she only smiled and lifted up onto her knees. She pushed her hands up under her dress and seconds later pulled the tiny white thong down her brown legs to her knees. Lady-like she twisted her feet out to her side and pushed the panties down and off without showing her feminine secrets.

The first round was over and everyone quickly picked up their next cards. Play went faster because everyone was anxious to get to the penalty stage. This time it was John holding the OLD MAID.

"Remove the shirt," Kaye commanded. She had never seen a naked white man before and now was her chance.

"No problem," John grinned as he pulled it up over his tanned hard chest. He was not as muscular as Tom but had worked hard on a nice shape.

Tom didn't want him to stop. "Remove the shorts."

"Hey.....you know......I only have three articles of clothing and the women have four," John complained.

"Yes but we have more to show," Anna quickly added. She couldn't wait to see Tom totally naked.

"I'm not taking off my shorts........not yet anyway," he grinned as he took a big gulp of beer. It was his third can and he was feeling pretty good.

Anna was last. She knew if she got him to do things with Faye then he couldn't complain if she did them later with Tom. "OK.....I want you to.......kiss Faye for two minutes."

"You want me to kiss Faye?" He asked while glancing at Tom to make sure he didn't object.

"Go ahead," Tom smiled.

John turned to see Faye moving towards him and knew she would be the aggressor. Her hand pushed back on his chest until he moved onto his back. With his back of his head on the floor he looked up into her brown eyes just before her larger softer lips pressed down onto his. Seconds later her hot tongue parted his lips and dove deeply into his throat.

"I think she is doing most of the kissing," Anna giggled. What was really amazing was that as Faye leaned down over John her skirt had pulled up over her chocolate buns. Her thighs were parted just enough for Anna to see the shaved darker pussy lips and a hint of Faye's rear hole. She could also see her husband's fully expanded penis pushing up his shorts.

John's mouth was opened wide as he gasped for air as Faye's tongue attacked and raped his mouth. Never had he been with a female this aggressive before. Time stood still as their mouths and tongues got really good and acquainted.

"Time," Tom said. It was fun watching her with a white dude but he wanted to get Anna involved. "It's my turn and I want you to........remove your wife's panties."

"My wife's panties," John repeated. "It's my penalty not hers."

"You have to do what he says or take a drink," Anna smiled. She wasn't sure just how far she wanted to go but knew she wanted Tom to see her naked.

John was getting pissed and turned on. "OK if you don't care then neither do I." He twisted around towards her and ran his fingers slowly up under her dress until he found the waistband. Her hips lifted to allow him room to pull the soaked pink undies down and off her feet.

Now it was Faye's turn. "I want you to demonstrate your favorite sexual position with your wife."

John again froze because he knew she was not wearing panties and a demonstration would possibly show her pussy and ass. "I'll take a drink."

As he reached for his beer Anna said, "Are you afraid?"

"Afraid? You're the one who should be afraid," he glared back at her.

"I think she's calling you chicken," Faye laughed.

"Hey....if he doesn't want to do it he doesn't have to," Tom said quickly. He could see that the man was upset and he didn't want John to quit.

John stared at his wife waiting for her to back down but she just stared back. "Fine," he growled and moved slid closer to her to whisper something in her ear.

Anna smiled because he had picked a position that would cover her bare bottom and crotch. She waited until he moved onto his back before she slung her leg over his hip and sat on his crotch. Her dress never lifted high enough for anyone to see above mid thigh.

Faye and Tom were disappointed. "OK but you have to move."

Anna could feel her husband's bulge pressing directly into her opened pussy lips. She leaned forward to rest her hands by his head as she started a slow up and down sliding motion. Very quickly she felt herself boiling over. "Ohhh."

John too was ready to pop because just the fact that the other couple was watching was a big turn on. His hands roamed up and down her back and then lower until he cupped her butt. As he pulled her down tighter against him neither he nor Anna knew her dress was pulled up just high enough for both Tom and Faye to see the base of her ass and even the downy blonde hairs between her thighs. As Anna leaned over to kiss her husband the dress completely lifted until they all could see the pink glistening slit through the thin hairs.

Faye leaned over and squeezed her husband's cock. The chances of them fucking these two were getting more and more real.

It was Tom's fingers that discovered Anna's whole ass was uncovered which meant they could see her pussy. He quickly put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back until their lips parted. "I think we better stop."

Disappointment was painted on Anna's face as she lifted off of him and sat back into her position. All were breathing heavily as more cards were dealt. This time it came down to Tom and Faye having the last cards. Faye knew that Tom wanted to lose so when he did a lousy job mixing up his card she drew Sam Squirrel which mean he was the OLD MAID. "Damn," he said pretending to be upset. He looked at Anna first.