The Old Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see," she smiled. "Remove the shorts."

Tom laughed. "I better not."

They all knew he was acting because he released the snap on his shorts and unzipped before lifting his hips. They all watched as the hidden and hard penis pushed out the boxers almost eight inches. He adjusted the opening to make sure it didn't pop out before sitting back.

Anna had seen it before but was still shocked at its size. They all looked at John.

"Hell.......I don't know......why don't you demonstrate your favorite position with Faye?"

Faye smiled because she knew what it was. She immediately turned over and lifted her butt up into the doggie position. As Tom took his position behind her covered ass she surprised them all by reaching back and pulling her dress up over her round brown buttocks. She felt his hard tip press into her ass as she leaned her head down to rest it on the floor between her hands.

"Fuck," John thought looking at her bare ass. He had a quick glimpse of her pussy lips just before Tom pushed his front forward.

Tom grinned as he slowly and methodically rubbed his covered cock against his wife's bare pussy mound. It was only the thin material that prevented him from fucking her. It was when he reached down under her to cup her breasts that he heard both John and Anna's gasp.

Anna wanted so much to reach under her dress and masturbate. Tom was a total man with muscles showing everywhere. She had never enjoyed the doggie position with her husband because he was not able to fill her enough from behind. From the size of Tom's penis she knew that would not be a problem.

Faye was moaning each time his prick pushed into her dampness and clitoris. Her legs opened even wider to allow him more access. She was disappointed when he pulled back but then realized he wanted them to see her exposed dripping sex.

"Oh God," John whispered when her opened vulva appeared. He could see the pinker flesh deep down in the layers of flesh. His cock was about to burst out of his short and knew he had to have some relief soon.

"That's enough," Tom grinned as he moved back. He joined the other two watching Faye take her time turning over as she lowered her dress. It was not before they saw the small but thick patch of black fur resting over the smooth shaven slit.

It was his wife's turn which caused him to smile.

"I want you to touch Anna's body all over," Faye commanded.

"Outside of my clothes or........under them?" Anna quickly asked.

Faye looked at John to see if he was going to object but the man was smiling. "Under them."

Anna didn't make a move to take a drink so Tom moved next to her. They made eye contact as he placed his large dark hand on her white shoulder. His fingers lightly touched her neck and shoulder area before he lifted her dress shoulder strap and pushed his fingers under it. He then lifted the thin bra strap until it too rested on the back of his fingers. As he pushed his fingers downward they all knew where they were heading.

Anna's eyes closed when the large hand dropped until it rubbed over her nipple and then completely covered her bare breast. He gently caressed and teased her hard bud between his thumb and index finger until she moaned.

John had thought he would be jealous but to see his wife being manhandled by Tom it was a big turn-on. He could see the shape and motion of the man's fingers and knew exactly what he was doing to her.

Anna felt him move to her other breast and toy with her nipple before the pulled his hand from her bra and then pushed it and his arm straight down her belly over her navel and then down to the top of her soft pubic mound. She grabbed onto his covered arm as she anticipated another man besides her husband touching her pussy. But he only teased all around it.

"Please," she whispered. She tried to shove his fingers down into her but he was too strong.

"Say it," he whispered back.

Anna had wiggled her body around so much that her dress had raised up just enough for John to see her dripping pussy lips. He couldn't see Tom's fingers but knew they were close.

"Please touch me......touch my...pussy," she whispered in Tom's ear.

John's eyes got really big when a dark finger pushed through the yellow mane until it disappeared down into his wife's moist lips. Her hips rose upward to help him until the whole finger was gone.

Tom took his time finger-fucking his wonderful creature. She was tight around his finger so he knew it was going to be really tight when he fucked her. He moved his mouth until it touched her ear. "You want me to fuck you........don't you?"

Her body said yes but her mind wouldn't surrender, "No."

"My hard cock will make you so happy," he whispered as he jammed his finger hard into her.

Anna's body lifted. "OHHH!" Her dress was now around her waist and his wrist allowing John and Faye to see everything.

"NO!" Anna somehow managed to scream. She grabbed his wrist and jerked it up from between her legs. The fingers made a wet popping sound when it emerged. She quickly closed her legs and pushed down her dress.

"I think we need to take a break," John said seeing his wife all flustered. He stood and pulled her up with him and walked into the kitchen.

"I think we should stop," he said hugging her.

"I want to but.....if we do......we will always wonder..." She whispered into his ear.

"If we continue you know what it means."

"I know," she whispered back. "It will be just this one time." She wanted his blessing before she allowed his huge man to fuck her.

*****

"Do you think they will come back?" Tom asked Faye as they heard the whispering sounds from the kitchen.

"She'll be back," Faye chuckled as she reached down and squeezed his thick and hard rod. "If he lets her."

A few seconds later they returned and took their positions. "Next hand," John smiled.

As luck would have it Anna got the OLD MAID. "Now take it easy on me," she giggled and then looked at her husband.

John had decided to go as far as she wanted. "Take off the dress."

"JOHN!" Anna yelled but with a smile. Seconds later her fingers pushed the shoulder straps off the shoulders and then down over her tiny thin bra. When it bunched at her waist she lifted her hips and slowly pushed it over her exposed bush and then down off her legs and feet. She kept her legs together as much as possible to hide her excitement.

It was Faye's turn. "Take off the bra and satisfy me.

"Satisfy you........but.......you're not a man," Anna said while reaching behind her to release the bra. She didn't flinch as she pulled it off her 34b titties.

"But as a woman you know how to do it," Faye giggled.

Anna looked at her husband who again just smiled. "Maybe we should do it on the sofa?"

"OK," Faye smiled as she moved up and then sat down on the sofa. She waited to see what the woman was going to do.

Anna really didn't know where to start. Finally she leaned over and lightly kissed Faye's neck. Then her mouth took tiny nibbles before her tongue licked and caressed the soft flesh.

"Good........very good," Faye smiled while tilting her head away. She felt Anna's trembling fingers find her forearm and then slowly move upward until they brushed the side of her breast. From there they climbed to the top of the mound to tease the hard nipple pressing outward.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Faye asked feeling her temperature rising.

"Nope," Anna giggled. Her fingers explored the bigger breasts and then pulled the straps off her shoulders. Next were the bra straps and then the cups.

"Jesus," John gasped seeing distinct contrast of his fingers white fingers on the darker breast. Never had he seen a nicer set of tits.

"Ummm," Faye moaned. "Keep touching them." Her hand moved up Anna's bare back until it touched the smaller woman's head and with a slight push caused Anna's lips to move down off her neck.

Anna knew where Faye was guiding her and saw the long dark nipple just before it pushed into her tight lips. She opened her whole mouth and covered it before taking a deep breath removing the air from her mouth. The tip was tight against her tongue when the lips popped off. As her lips continued to suckle her fingers moved down to Faye's bare thigh. They found the bottom of the dress and dove underneath. When she touched the shaved swollen pussy lips she didn't waste any time before she rubbed over the large throbbing clitty.

John and Tom were now lightly caressing their hard-ons as they watched their wives. Now it was a white finger parting dark pussy lips as Anna's used her own experiences getting the other woman off.

Faye thought that she could control her passions but when the woman parted her lips and rubbed onto her clit she lost it. She lifted Anna's lips from her nipple and when the woman looked at her plastered her mouth against hers.

Anna's eyes bulged out when the tongue filled her tiny mouth. She felt her body moving back as Faye pushed her back and then climbed on top of her. This was not the game anymore.......this was having sex.

"Now you are mine," Faye laughed while her fingers explored the woman's small breasts. Her whole mouth opened and engulfed the complete titty.

"Hey......she's not supposed to do that," John said as he watched his wife getting touched and kissed all over.

"Shhhh, just sit back and enjoy it," Tom smiled. He had seen his wife go after other women until the other woman screamed.

"Faye...." Anna gasped when the larger woman's lips moved down off her chest, over her navel and then down into her soft mound of hair. "OH MY GOD!" She cried out when the long tongue lapped, licked and flicked onto her raised pleasure button.

John never noticed when Tom removed his boxers but when he saw the long hard black cock he knew it was time to swap.

Faye was happy sucking Anna's tight pussy but when she felt tapping on her shoulder she knew it was time to move away. "She's all yours honey," Faye smiled while wiping her damp lips with her forearm.

"It's my turn," Tom smiled as he moved between the petite woman's creamy white thighs. "I'd like to fuck you."

Anna smiled through partially closed eyes at the handsome man who was aiming his massive shaft at her dripping slit. It was time to really decide if she wanted to go that far. Again she looked at over at her husband to see his reaction however he was now lying on his back with Faye's head lifting up and down on his hard pink shaft.

"I want you." She whispered back to Tom. "Go slow."

John heard his wife moaning and didn't know if it was from pain or from pleasure. At that time it didn't matter because he was getting the first blowjob of his life and it was a good one. He thought she would finish him off but she instead pulled her lips off and then climbed over his hips until this crown pressed up into her warm honey pot.

"Ready for some real fucking?" Faye asked with a laugh.

"Oh yes.........some real fucking," John said as her hot oven surrounded and then completely covered his ram rod. As her body lowered down to kiss his lips he peeked over her shoulder and saw Anna's thin white legs wrapped around Tom's hips. He was fucking her with all he had.

"YES FUCK ME YOU....YOU.......YOU FUCKING HORSE!" Anna screamed. Never had she believed she could be as full of cock as she was. She then bit his ear until she drew blood.

"OUCH!" Tom screamed from the pain. This small petite little white housewife had become and wild ass sex-crazed animal.

But with Faye and John the fucking was in control, nice and slow with lots of kissing and touching. They whispered dirty words in each other's ears and moaned each time their stomachs hit together.

Faye had never fucked with a man so patient and so loving before. Their lips touched and teased and retreated. They were not in the same race as the two on the sofa.

"GO FASTER!" Anna screamed as she pounded on the big man's back. "FUCK ME DAMMIT!"

Tom had fucked many a woman before but this one made him lose control. "I'M CUMING BABY!"

"WAIT FOR ME!" She screamed as she jammed her hand between their bellies and rubbed her clit. "NOW.........CUM IN ME.........FILL ME UP!"

He did that and more. So much that it spilled from her tight hole. "AHHHH!" Anna yelled when she climaxed.

*****

"I think they are done," Faye whispered in John's ear when the room suddenly got quiet.

"Good......they were making way too much noise," John laughed. Their fucking motion had almost stopped it was so slow. They were enjoying it too much to want it to end.

*****

"Are you hungry?" Anna asked Tom as they sat back on the sofa watching their spouses fucking on the floor by their feet. "This is putting me to sleep."

"Yeah.......I could use a bite," he grinned as he picked her up and carried her naked body into the kitchen.

*****

"I could do this all night," Faye whispered. She squeezed her inner muscles and felt him shutter.

"You keep doing that and the night will end," he whispered as he cupped her ass.

"It won't end," she giggled as she squeezed and squeezed until his face was red and he was about to blow. "I'm ready."

"ME TOO!" John yelled. Suddenly her motion increased and increased until they both screamed at the same time.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*****

It was a week later when John and Anna knocked on Faye and Tom's door.

"I thought you said it would only be once," John whispered to his wife when the door opened and Tom stood in only tight cotton shorts.

"Once per week," Anna giggled as she pushed John aside and hugged into Tom's body.

"Have you two ever played Crazy Eights?"

*****

THE END

*****

Ending Note: I know there were some stereotypes but hey that's the way it is. I hope you enjoyed the story.....especially the OLD MAID game. Don't forget to vote....Slick.