All Comments on 'The Perfect Date'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
loma38loma387 months ago

Great story.

is there a history of incest son and mother behind the father's back

ziman99ziman997 months ago

Really hot. I love how much it's inspired by hentai ntr.

jmkuehnjmkuehn7 months ago

Not a bad 1st impression. If you need any help getting the rest to the finish line I would love to assist. Either way I eagerly await your next story

lobotomistlobotomist7 months ago

this was good but please before you tackle all those draft, please finish corruption.

catmandoodoocatmandoodoo7 months ago

Really really good. Thanks

catmandoodoocatmandoodoo7 months ago

Really great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 STARS

Love it! This sums up women of today to a tee, act all shy and proper with the boyfriend or guy their crushing on and fucks shitheads like themselves on the side. Im yet to met a faithful women under 80 so I never feel bad about being a nice guy to my bitch and cheating behind her back.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What other 20 drafts do you have that you haven’t completed yet?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my gosh! I love this! I always read ntr hentai manga and I'm haply I could read a short novel version. This is wonderful! Keep up the good work. This is effing hot and wild and immorally good!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dear god, so dark, I love it, I know this probably doesn't have a chapter 2 and 3 but I would love that, the oblivious boyfriend, the more love he shows the more depraved her GF gets.

PlumbrPlumbr2 months ago

This mindless smut story needs her own series.

shadrachtshadracht4 days ago

I loved your who would've guessed story, but a story about a faithless woman unable to resist a huge dick attached to a huge dick holds no appeal or eroticism. Add on the lack of resolution... 2*, and that's generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...