The Perfect Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like kegels, but for your mouth.

She looked up at him. His huge cock was completely buried inside her throat now. It was jabbing at the back of her windpipes, but she felt little to no resistance. As if her body agreed this was the natural use of her throat.

She nodded at his request and gagged. Tears started to coat her beautiful green eyes as she forcefully gagged on his cock. It was hard — you couldn't really inhale or exhale freely.

Excess saliva dribbled from her mouth before wetting the floor.

Warren affectionately used his thumb to polish some of the slobber off from the corners of her lips before bringing it to his own — licking it off. "You're getting sloppy. Do it like I taught you, Stacy."

She sucked in her dripping saliva before flicking her tongue on his testicles, bubbles and foam starting to foam around her pretty lips. This was one of Warren's favorite parts.

The look in her eyes as she does something her mind inherently knows is demeaning.

But she does it happily anyway.

He held her chin, pulled out his wet cock from her clingy mouth before rubbing it all over her face.

Warren's eyes glazed at the sight.

"Fuck. You're so pretty. My pretty little personal cocksucker, aren't you? You're making me feel so good, Stace — I love you! Please don't stop. I love you so much! Keep sucking, baby."

Her eyes turned misty as she continued slurring on his balls. Don't say that, she thought inwardly.

Don't say these sweet words while you're making me do this.

Stacy's mind suddenly drifted to her boyfriend. Austin had a way with words too.

She wondered what he was doing right now.

Unbeknownst to her, Austin was still standing in line. Much like Stacy, he was thinking of her too, wondering what his girlfriend was doing.

He obviously had no idea it wasn't a question of what but rather who.

"Sir, would you be interested in buying some nuts?" A vendor approached Austin and asked.

"Oh, sure. How much?"

The vendo mentioned a price that was hardly ethical, but Austin ended up buying a full can anyway. He wasn't fond of them, but he was pretty sure Stacy was.

Unaware that his perfect girlfriend was currently sucking on her favorite nuts — two fat ones — Austin patiently waited for the line to move.

________________________________

"Oh, what's this?"

Warren removed his knackers from Stacy's mouth with a pop as he held her chin. His hand rummaged through her bag and pulled out... a yellow plushie.

Stacy flinched.

Shit.

"This is the Bob-guy, right? I haven't watched it, but it's everywhere."

"Austin, he... won me that," she said almost defensively.

He tilted his head innocently. "Really, that's... cute."

Stacy hardly thought it was innocent, however. Because as soon as he said the sentence, Warren's cock started uncontrollably twitching.

She knew the head tilt — along with the glint in his eyes. She grimaced. His switch was on.

"Can you put it back?" Stacy asked, almost with a begging tone.

"Why are you talking? Stick your tongue out."

Stacy closed her mouth.

"I said,'' his eyes turned cold as he stressed every word, "Stick. Your. Tongue. Out."

Stacy, unable to resist him when he's like this, slowly gave in and did as he ordered.

"Thank you, Stacy," he said before slapping his fat cock-head on her tongue.

"Besides, why should we put this back? Alvin worked hard for this.... toy, didn't he?"

Austin, she groaned. "His name's Austin."

But due to her stuck-out tongue, her words came out jumbled and incoherent — not that it mattered as he ignored her.

"So I think he deserves to be a little honored, yes? It needs to be looked at — properly. Keep sucking."

Stacy parted her mouth and feasted on the head of his huge cock once again. She was only starting to warm up when Warren suddenly grabbed a handful of her hair and swung his hips forward, burying more than half of his cock on her tight throat.

Worse is when he held up the spotless plushie beside her struggling, actually gagging face and silently looked — like they both awaited his judgment.

"I'm sorry!" she said with a mouth full of cock. Stacy didn't know why she was apologizing — her boyfriend had the right to give her a gift.

But she figured only an apology could satisfy the demon's anger.

As if he heard her, she felt his sadistic eyes — the same set of eyes that looked so much like her boyfriend's — leer at the sight of her.

Burning with lust, she averted her gaze from him and instead looked at the symbol of her date with Austin, the cute little plushie she was ecstatic to receive, witnessing her degradation.

Ridiculed. Mocked. Tainted — by the undeniable fact that she was right under another guy's big cock, worshiping him with the entirety of her body.

This was so wrong.

She couldn't hold back anymore; her hand quickly slid in between her legs.

Noticing her trembling body — and the way she was moaning with his cock in her mouth, Warren finally spoke, "You're so heartless, Stace..."

For once, she agreed. She was heartless.

Here she was, on her knees, feeling it from having the prize her boyfriend won for her completely debased.

The same way she was.

"You're a fucking pervert, Stace, but I love you anyway...."

He gently patted her head and continued, "Will he? If he knew what you were doing?"

Even Stacy couldn't say for sure. Will Austin still love her if he knew she was this nasty — this perverted?

Her heart panged.

"I'm sure you love Alvin too. So right now, I need you to be a good girl, look at the prize he won for you, and answer me — do you think you deserve this?" he asked, raising the plushie.

She didn't have enough sense to correct Warren over her boyfriend's name anymore.

Instead, Stacy went cross-eyed, trying to turn her eyes towards the plushie's direction in close proximity. Meanwhile, her lips refused to unwrap around the base of Warren's cock.

She remembered Austin's joy when he won the toy from the crane machine. The way his lips curled. The way he looked at her. She remembered every second of that moment like a picture perfect movie.

Even the feeling of her mouth as it moved to praise him.

But none of those praises were on her lips now. All that remained were the sounds of her worship and a fat cock shoved right between her ruby lips.

She was going to cum. Stacy could feel her brain starting to prepare for a spine-tingling orgasm.

The sight that pushed her off the edge was Warren smiling at her as he waved the plushie right in front of her face.

Stacy groaned, legs outrageously shaking as her fluids dripped on the floor.

It took a minute before her orgasm subsided. By the time she regained her senses, the plushie was already on the floor, partially drenched from her squirting as Warren's dripping cock similarly wet her face, resting on top of it.

She took in his scent. Nothing felt better than inhaling the scent of the man who owned you.

"I don't," she answered.

As if she wanted to prove further that she didn't deserve it, Stacy took out the condom she brought, ripped it open, placed it on her mouth, and wore it on her senior's fat cock with a blowjob.

The man clicked his tongue. Still his favorite party trick of hers.

Unable to wait any longer, the sophomore got up, unknowingly stomping on the plushie she was so previously happy to accept as she leaned on the stall and arched her back.

"Fuck me already, Warr! P-please! Fuck me up, baby," she begged, pushing her ass up towards him for easier access. At this point, she barely cared which hole he entered, as long as fucks her terribly hard.

Warren grinned. He spread her pussy lips apart and cursed under his breath. She was so freakishly wet that it started dripping on his fingers.

Not much for a waiting man, Warren entered her in one fell swoop as he held her waist.

Stacy unconsciously went cross-eyed, finally feeling the familiar shape of his cock stretch her out.

Her whole body was in bliss.

"God, you're stupidly tight. You're always this fucking tight after you spend time with him. Does it adjust itself automatically to his tiny dick?!" Warren derisively chortled in laughter.

Stacy gritted her teeth. "He's... not... fuck.... tiny...!"

"You sure? Tell me, where does the kid reach when he fucks you?"

Warren pinched her clit before using a finger to trace half of his cock's depth on her pussy.

"Right... here? Does he reach up till here?"

Stacy was losing her mind. She could feel the familiar tingle of an orgasm washing over her again. The constant bombardment of her pussy as well as Warren's demeaning insults were overloading her with mind-numbing pleasure.

"N-no! He can't reach there...! He..."

Stacy weakly led the man's fingers and pushed.

"Here! He... he can only reach up to here — oh, craaap."

"Fuck. If I had a dick this tiny, I would never leave the fucking house. Haha!"

Warren lifted her up until her toes could barely touch the ground and started pounding her.

Stacy's eyes rolled up as she shook in delight. Warren was hitting all of her spots simultaneously; she couldn't even hear what he was saying.

Lost in this passionate fucking, Stacy's entire world spun. Her toes curled as she forgot where she was — or what she was doing prior to this.

Was she on a date or something?

It doesn't really matter anymore.

"I'm going to cum, Stace. You want to cum with me?"

"YEAH...! I WANT TO CUM ON YOUR BIG COCK! PLEASE, LET ME CUM — FUUUUCK!"

"I want you to do something first."

"Yes! YES! ANYTHING, WARR! JUST KEEP FUCKING ME...!"

Stacy madly pushed her body back against Warren's strong hips as she leaned her face against her forearms. She honestly couldn't give a damn if the stall collapsed right this second and she was exposed to the entire bathroom.

It felt so good, even her toned legs were starting to cave in. The only reason she was still able to hold on is because of Warren's support on her waist — and pure adrenaline.

"Why don't we make a Thank-You video for Alvin? He's been so nice to you. Don't you think he deserves it?"

"YES! I WUV MY BOYFRIEND!" Stacy turned to face Warren and puckered her lips for a kiss. He leaned in and obliged.

Stacy's wet tongue naughtily wrapped around his and wrestled each other for a minute before Warren stopped it.

"God, you kiss like fucking filth, Stace!"

She stuck her tongue out with a smile, proudly showing him the pornographic sight of their spit mixing together in her mouth — he never taught her that. She probably saw it from one of his favorite movies, though.

"Okay, get the plushie. We've got to have it on the video."

Keeping her ass raised as it took his vicious pounding like a champ, Stacy flexibly grabbed the plushie — Bob from the ground. Warren whistled, genuinely impressed.

She grinned at him — or at least towards him. He could only assume as she was barely able to keep her eyes steady through the collective mini-climaxes her mind was experiencing.

The senior grinned. He loved seeing his spoiled sophomore girl out of control. Without waiting for another second, Warren took out his phone and started recording — selfie-style!

He gasped, "Fuck! S-sorry, I thought I was ready, but she feels so goddamn amazing — oooh, shit. To anyone who's watching; Hey, I'm Warren. And this is — "

"Hi, my naaAAAame's STAaaaACY — OOOOH!!!"

"Sorry about that. She's a little crazy for cock."

Little was an understatement, Stacy thought in the back of her head.

The woman squealed in agreement, sounding like a pig as she thrashed around — she even started to drool from her lips.

"COCK! I WUV YOUR COCK, WARR! WUV BIG COOOOCK!!!"

She couldn't believe how insanely good it felt.

"Anyway, we're dedicating this to her boyfriend. Alvin! He's got a tiny prick that won't satisfy this bitch, but he's a great guy. He won a prize for her at the arcade today and I'm so glad Stace is dating a little-dicked cuck who cares so much for her!"

Little was an understatement there too, she hilariously thought.

Stacy moaned loudly in tandem with her thoughts, "So tiny ~ !"

She then used her thumb and her index finger to show the camera how small it was.

Warren's lips curled smugly. He loved it when she trashed her boyfriend.

"Here's a special message from your one and only!"

Warren pulled her hair and forced her to look at the camera as he continued pummeling her.

"Stace, what do you have to say to your cuck?"

Stacy looked at herself on the screen. Pupils dilated, her bright green irises looked like the deceptively deep parts of the sea. Sweat poured out of her forehead, dripping from her furrowed eyebrows.

She looked like a mess. Deranged. Completely unlike how she was at the beginning of this date.

Funnily enough, sex with Warren tends to end up like this. A philosophical afterthought that happens in a split second. A moment where one tick-tock feels like infinity stretched out and she gains this unreal sense of clarity. Stacy then ponders how far she's fallen — and what steps she took to end up this way.

Her brothers, who inspired her to look for the nicest men the world has to offer. Her mother, who raised her to constantly think for herself and choose her own path. Her father, who taught her that life is all about balance and discipline.

Her boyfriend, who showed her that love is what makes life worth living.

Her eyes rolled up as she squirted on her lover's cock. The thought of betraying every single one of the ideals they taught her with one guy shot straight to her brain like heroin.

"I LOVE YOU, ALVIN! I L-LOVE YOU SO MUCH — OH, FUUUUCK! WARR, THIS F-FEELS AMAAAAZING! THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME OUT O-ON THIS AMAZING D-DATE TODAY! OH, MY GOD! IT'S MY FAVORITE DATE WITH YOU, BABY ~ ! I LOVE THE PLUSHIE SO MUCH...! FUCK, SHIT — MY PUSSY FEELS SO GOOOOD! YES, OH! WARR, YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUUMMING AGAIN, ALVIN! THIS IS FOR YOU, BABY! I CAN'T W-WAIT TO GET BACK FROM HERE AND RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL WITH Y-YOU! I LOVE — "

With one last thrust, Warren brutally slammed his giant cock on her cervix and came blindingly.

" — COCK! COOOOCK! MY PUSSY'S CUMMING SO MUUUUCH — OOOHHHH!" Painful pleasure shot through her body as the world turned white for Stacy. She could feel the man filling up the condom inside her.

Warren gasped in unreal pleasure. Like it didn't want to let go, Stacy's pussy clamped on his cock as he tried to pull out.

The condom slid right off his cock, stuck in the tightness of her pussy. As soon as she felt him pull out, Stacy's legs collapsed and she dropped to the floor — her back still arched and her ass twitching. It took a few more minutes of mindless grunts until they were finally able to ride out their collective tidal waves.

Then silence.

"That was.... amazing," he said in exhaustion after a while.

She nodded eagerly, smiling while her eyes stayed shut, groaning in agreement, "Mmm...."

Still reeling in the aftershocks, Stacy took a deep breath, and slowly regained her edge. The part of her that comes out when she has sex with Warren never fails to surprise her. She imagined acting in a movie scene would feel a lot like this. She knew the woman was her, yet at the same time, she didn't know her.

A bitch in heat with only cock in her mind — she couldn't find a limit to that woman's lack of morals.

But in the end, she loved her family. She loved Austin too.

The sex was just something you do once in a while to release some pent-up lust and stress — to release the other woman.

The woman that's far from her family's perfect little angel.

An alter-ego that feels impossibly real at times.

"Hey, are you listening?" he asked her. The woman clearly wasn't hearing anything. With a chuckle, Warren pulled out the used condom and talked to the unmoving woman, "You should get going. Your boyfriend is probably still waiting."

After taking a few seconds to process what he said, Stacy jumped in shock, quickly cleaning up her dress and reapplying her makeup.

"I'll see you later!"

As soon as she was about to head out, Warren called out, "Wait."

She paused and looked at him. "Yeah?"

He walked towards her, admiring Stacy's sexy afterglow as he lifted up her skirt and tied the used condom on the strings of her underwear.

The man playfully grinned at her. "Keep it right here, all right? We'll strap on a second one when you get home later tonight."

Stacy shuddered at the immoral scenario. She would literally be wearing another man's cum as she continued her date with her boyfriend.

So freaking hot!

"Pick you up at 9pm?"

She nodded and kissed him passionately, feeling as if the thrill of today won't ever end at this rate.

"You're going to be my last and my favorite amusement ride today — no matter what," she whispered. Warren grinned.

"Go," he said before smacking her butt.

She coyly elbowed him before running out of the bathroom, to her boyfriend.

When she located Austin, he was already the third person in line.

As if he noticed her loving gaze, her cute boyfriend turned around and waved at her.

"You're just in time. I take it you're doing better now?"

She thought of how relaxed she's feeling right now after consecutive orgasms and nodded.

Fuck, she's probably going to want to fuck Warren right before their dates now.

Another innocent thing ruined by him. Stacy wondered if she had any hopes of living an entirely normal life.

After a few minutes, the ferris wheel stopped and it was their turn.

"You first," Austin said before offering his arm for support. She smiled before boarding the cabin. Slowly, the axle rotated and they flew together from the ground.

"This view is incredible," she murmured, her voice soft with awe.

"Yeah. Still doesn't compare to you, though," Austin replied, his tone sincere. Stacy rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Talker."

The man chuckled.

Eyes filled with warmth, he said, "I had an amazing time tonight, Stacy. I'm really glad we did this together."

Stacy smiled back, her heart fluttering at his words as she laid on his shoulder, "Me too, Tin. It's been a perfect day, thanks to you."

She reminded herself to thank Warren tonight too.

As the ferris wheel gently descended, their conversation shifted to dreams, passions, and shared hopes. With each word, their connection deepened, weaving an invisible red thread between them.

When the ride came to an end, Austin held Stacy close and confessed, "I don't want this night to end."

Stacy nodded, her eyes reflecting the sincerity in his. "Then let's make more moments like this," she replied, her fingers tracing circles on his palm. "Together...."

In that moment, under the starlit sky, Stacy and Austin sealed a promise, to embark on a journey of countless sweet and cherished dates as their hearts entwined in the magic of love.

It was a normal kind of situation. Well, aside from the filled up condom attached to Stacy's underwear.

A condom figuratively attached to the red string of fate.

How erotic, she thought.

She couldn't wait to finish up here and get home.

12