The Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers

I broke the kiss and reached up to undo her bra. Susan's eyes were filled with lust as she reached behind her back to help me. Her nipples were were already thick and hard

Without thinking I asked, "Was he big?"

"Yes." She answered as she let threw her bra aside and fed me one of her nipples to suck on.

I greedily clamped down on her nipple. I wanted to ask Susan if it made her wet seeing his black cock, seeing him fuck that girl. I fought the impulse though, I didn't want to go there with Susan. I didn't want to risk losing Susan no matter how much the prospect of her fucking Luke excited me. Susan's hands pressed my head to her bosom. then guided my head to take her other nipple.

"He was bigger than the black man in the movie and he really knew how to use it. That girl was going crazy on his cock, it made me wet watching them. I need you to fuck me Steve, fuck me now."

I almost came in my jockey hearing Susan talk like that, I bit down hard on her nipple.

"Easy baby not so hard." Susan stood up and pulled down her jeans and panties off in one swift motion.

"Lets get those pants off." She said as she pulled my slacks off. I reached between her legs and ran my finger up and down her slit. Her pussy was hot and oh so wet. I realized seeing movie and Luke fucking that blonde had really turned Susan on. I knew it wasn't a coincidence, it was a game to the brothers. Luke was just like Marcus, calculating and manipulative.

Susan straddled my dick and inserted it into her pussy. She began rocking back and forth grinding down harder and harder. I looked up her face, Susan's was bitting her lip, her eye's were closed. I couldn't help myself. I had to ask.

"You are so wet, I didn't know black cock excited you like this." I stated, getting caught in the moment.

"Neither did I, he was so big I couldn't believe it." She answered between breaths, her tit's heaving with the effort. Susan was clearly more excited than normal and I couldn't help but push the envelope.

"Are you thinking about fucking him right now." Susan opened her eye's and stopped moving. She smiled.

"You are so bad and know me to well." She slowly started to move her hips.

"Are you mad at me." she asked.

"No I, Ohh fuck' I'm going to cum."

"Wait not yet," she pulled off as I began to cum.

"No diaphragm, I forgot." Susan said as she grabbed my penis and pumped it several times coating her hand in my cum. She rubbed my slick sperm over my dick and balls.

"Boy you really came a lot." Susan looked down at my dick as it lost it's hardness. I wondered if at that moment she was comparing me.

"Bigger than me huh."

"This is all I need honey."

"You sure?"

"I told you, I'm not Barbara." Susan replied a hint of anger in her tone.

"Okay okay, just joking." Susan reach down gathered her things and walked to the bathroom. I followed her into the bathroom.

"Look, I was just joking, I mean it was funny cause I never thought you found black men appealing. then I come to find out a black guy turned you on is all."

"Steve seeing two people making love turned me on. The fact that he was black really didn't matter. Heck if a white guy had a cock that big it would have been a turn on. I just never saw anyone that big."

"Well it's not like you seen a lot of guys is it." I joked.

"True but the few I've seen were lots smaller than his."

"Now the truth comes out." I laughed, but noting the statement.

"That didn't come out right. I mean he was just big, can we change the subject."

The next day I waited for an email from Marcus but it didn't come. Instead I received a call from Barbara, I was stunned.

"Hello Steve, I just dropped some papers off for Marcus at Luke's office. Is your wife doing something for Luke."

"Yes," I said, explaining about Susan's interior design business.

"You know when I saw you two together the other day, I was happy for you. I know you won't believe this, but after I found the ring and Marcus told me everything that happened I felt bad. I mean I know how persuasive and manipulative Marcus can be, believe me. Marcus really is a good man and has been a great husband and father. Any way I should have believed you, I'm sorry I didn't."

I didn't know how to respond so I listened.

"Any way that is not why I called you. I know this is none of my business, maybe this is what you want, but I have to warn you Luke is a lot different than Marcus."

"How so."

"Luke takes no prisoners in business or life. He enjoys dominating people, imposing his will on them. You didn't hear this from me, but get your wife out of that office and away from Luke as fast as you can." There was genuine fear in Barbara's voice.

"You okay?" I asked a little concerned with the tone of her voice.

"Yes, I have to go, just do what I said Steve, you don't want to play around with Luke." Just like that Barbara hung up. I sat there for awhile thinking about what had just transpired. Why did Barbara seemed frightened. There were questions I could not answer, but I knew this association between my wife and Luke would not end well.

That evening I asked Susan how things were going at Luke's. I wanted to know if Luke had been around. Susan told me that work was progressing, that she spent most of the day helping a crew of labors pull down old wall paper. Most everything seemed pretty boring stuff and she didn't mention Luke over the course of the next few days. About ten days later however, I learned that Susan and Luke were flying to Dallas to check out wall and floor coverings for his office.

Susan was getting dress and asked me how her black dress looked. With a full skirt, just above the knees it wasn't particularly provocative.

"Looks good. What no remodeling today." I asked.

"No Luke wants to look at some granite and wall paper in Dallas. We are going to fly up in his plane, we'll be back this afternoon."

"He has a plane and why can't you do that here."

"He has some meeting up there and wanted me to look around to see if I could find some thing different than what is available around here."

I watched her slip on her tall black pumps.

"I don't know Susan, here you just met the guy and now you are going out of town with him."

"Jesus Steve, it's been two weeks and it's just for the day. I thought we went over this."

"Look I trust you, it's him I don't trust."

Susan walked over to me, normally we are about the same height, with her heels she had to stoop down to kiss me goodbye.

"Relax I'll be home early."

All day at the office I found it hard to concentrate. Then late in the afternoon I recieved a call at the office.

"Steve?" The voice was very deep and unfamiliar.

"Yes, who's this."

"Luke."

"How can I help you."

"I think you know, lets no play games."

"I'm sorry."

"Yes you are, listen I don't want to repeat myself. Do you remember that time you were sneaking around my brothers place jerking off while he fucked your wife, don't answer just listen. I have video's of that. So this is what we are going to do. Susan is going to call you in a few minutes and ask if you mind if she stays over night in Dallas and you are going to say it's okay got it."

"Why would I do that, you can't threaten me like that, let me speak with Susan."

"Oh you think I mean to tell your wife. You really aren't to bright are you. I will show them to the police, it's called indecent exposure and a few other things."

"That happened over two years ago and that was your brothers place."

"I live there now while my house is being remodeled and the video's well they don't have a date." Silence followed the last statement as the reality of what he told me sunk in.

"You can't do that."

"I can do it tomorrow, so it can be in the paper by the weekend. I can see it now, back page of course, local attorney charged with peeping and indecent exposure. Oh hi Susan, I've got your husband on the phone. I didn't get a chance to mention spending the night, here you go."

"Steve how did you get Luke's number?"

"I didn't he called me."

"Something came up business wise for Luke and Luke was wondering if you would mind us returning in the morning. I told him we had plans in the morning, and that I should get back. what do you think."

Barbara's warning about Luke had been real. I knew we didn't have plans and I knew that Susan was trying to get out from spending the night. At the same time I felt there was absolutely no doubt that Luke would follow through on his threat. What choice did I have.

"Don't worry, I trust you."

"You sure?" Like Barbara, I could here the reservation in Susan's voice. The difference with Barbara was that I wanted it to happen. Now I had to trust my wife. I had no choice.

"Yes, call me when you get to your room. I love you."

"Me too."

Susan called me after midnight, I could tell she had been drinking.

"So you had a few drinks, huh."

"Yes I'm going to feel it in the morning."

"What did you guys do."

"Don't be angry." Susan stud-erred. Of course hearing that I prepared for the worse.

"I won't." I lied.

"Dinner at Pappas's Steakhouse then we went to a club."

"And." I could tell she was very high

"Well we danced a few times, it was fun."

"Good dancer." I asked pumping her for information. There was a long pause and I wondered if she had passed out.

"Yes. I don't feel so good. I think I'm going to be sick. I've got to go to the bathroom."

"Were is Luke." I asked but the phone went dead.

I called Susan early the next morning, she was up and eating, she sounded terrible. Evidently she had gotten pretty sick the night before. Luke had ordered her some breakfast, according to Susan they would be in later that afternoon. She had called room services for toiletries and planned on going down to the gift shop to see if she could purchase a change of cloths.

I no sooner hung up, when I received an email from Luke. It was short and to the point.

It read; would you like to know what happened last night

I knew I shouldn't reply and for over an hour I didn't, but I had to know. Finally I broke down and asked him to tell me.

He wrote back, Marcus says that Barbara has big nipples, I think Susan's are bigger. You would know the difference so tell me who's are bigger and I will let you know what else happened.

I knew what he was doing. I knew what ever I wrote would be used against me, but he already had the video. I had to trust Susan, so I lied.

Barbara, I replied.

I've seen Barbara in a Bikini, she has big nipples but I think Susan's are bigger. I also think you are lying to me, next time I will send the video to Susan. Now go to closet and tell me what her dress and shoe size are. Oh and bra size, although I can probably guess. be quick, he wrote back instantly.

He still hadn't told me what happened. The situation was hopeless, I checked and wrote,

dress 4, shoe 9, 34c, so what happened

Luke didn't respond. I checked the night table on Susan's side of the bed, her diaphragm was there. I realized I was thinking the worst and the more I thought about it the more aroused I became. I couldn't concentrate at the office so I went home early and waited for Susan.

Susan called around 6:30 and said that she and Luke were at a restaurant having drinks and dinner and if I would like to join them. I told her I would change and that I would be there in about an hour and a half. I was on my way to the bedroom to change when I heard my phone signal a text. The text was from Luke, it read;

"Stay home, when she calls your tired." I sat down at the kitchen table, my head in my hands, there was nothing I could do. I waited almost two hours before Susan called, I could tell she was buzzed.

"Where are you, we are on our second bottle of champaign and getting ready to order."

"Tired. I decided to stay home."

"I wish you would have said something before, I would have come home."

"I know, but I changed my mine the at the last moment." I heard Luke in the background ask if I was alright.

Susan answered,"He's okay just tired."

"I will be home in a bit okay."

"Sure, take your time and have fun." I said as I hung up. All the old feelings were returning. True the last time I was a willing participant in my wife seduction, but I was filled with the same resignation that I was about to loose my wife to a more superior man. I had to see what was happening so I drove to the restaurant.

I don't know what I expected to see, there where no windows and I didn't dare enter since it was a small place. I waited for a little more than an hour when Susan and Luke appeared at the front door. Susan had Luke's arm, she was wearing a red dress and red heels. New, the dress wasn't overly short, about mid-thigh and showed plenty of her beautiful legs. The top was cut square and low. Even from where I was sitting, the dress displayed ample cleavage. Susan looked spectacular.

Luke for his part looked smug as he handed the white attendant his parking ticket. The two chatted as they waited for Luke's car, Susan seemed to hang on Luke's every word. A big black Mercedes pulled up and the attendant opened the door for Susan. Luke drove across town and stopped in front of another club know for jazz and once again handed the keys to an attendant to park. Taking Susan's arm they walked in.

I decided to send a text to Susan asking when I could expect her home, but she didn't respond. so I decided to check the place out. I parked my car and walked in careful to remain in the shadows of the dimly lit club. My eye's had to adjust but then I spotted Susan and Luke sitting in a small booth near the band. Susan was sipping champaign, as Luke leaning back nursed a drink, his arm along the back of the booth.

I watched as Luke touched Susan's shoulder. Susan leaned over and Luke said something. Susan smiled and when she looked in her direction he kissed her. Susan broke off the kiss immediately. Then Luke leaned over and said something else into her ear. susan tilted her head and i could see that Luke had pulled her closer and was nibbling on her ear. Susan's eye's closed and when he tilted her face in his direction again she kissed him willingly. It wasn't a long kiss but in that instant I pulled out my phone and recent my text.

Distracted Susan pulled away from Luke, reached in her purse, pulled out her phone and looked at the screen. I knew she had read my text. She showed the phone to Luke said something and moments later were headed towards the door. I waited till they left and drove home. I had time given Susan had to pick up her car.

When Susan got home I was in bed watching TV. Susan was still wearing the red dress and heels. She looked fabulous.

"Nice outfit." I said.

"I thought you were tired," she replied curtly.

"I am just waiting up." I watched as she stepped out of her heels and walked over to me and turned around.

"Un-zip please." I got out of bed and un-zipped the dress. Susan slipping out of the dress, revealing a sheer red push up bra and thong.

"Wow, when did you get that." I questioned, while knowing the answer.

"I had to buy them today, you like." She said as she turned around giving me a good look at the lingerie.

"Yes a lot."

"I bought them for you, I wanted to surprise you at dinner." I knew it was a lie, at least the part where she said she had purchased them. Her dark areola's and nipples clearly visible through the thin material. I found myself wondering if Luke had seen her like this and my penis went hard. Susan walked over to the bed standing quite close to me.

"So you think I look good in red," she purred in her sexy way that said she wasn't angry with me for standing her up. I reached up and slid a finger between her thigh and the thin material of her red thong. Her pussy was moist and as my finger traveled up her slit I looked up to see her close her eyes as she bit her bottom lip. I slid my finger back and forth and with in moments her cunt was gushing. Susan gets really wet when she's excited, she doesn't squirt but it's comes close. When Susan gets this wet she becomes insatiable.

The next thing I knew she had taken off her bra, climbed out of her thong and was fucking my brains out. She had assumed her favorite postion on top and within moments I was trying to slow her down to keep from cumming prematurely.

"Easy baby, I'm going to cum right now," I said, trying to control her. Then I remembered. "Hey the diaphragm."

"I know, I want you to cum in me," is all she said as she squatted over me with her hands on my chest for balance working her wet cunt up and down on my dick. The thought that I might impregnate her sent me through the roof and I started spurting cum immediately.

"Not yet baby, so close, I'm so close." Susan exclaimed as the last of my sperm shot into her pussy.

"Sorry, I just got so excited, I've never seen you so excited." I said, realizing that it was true, I had never seen her act so aggressively with me. susan said nothing as she rolled off of me. She wasn't angry, but I could tell she was a little disappointed. I got up to get a towel from the rest room and when I returned she was asleep.

The next morning I got up early and left Susan with out waking her. When I got to the office I was greeted by a man who identified himself as a detective with the local PD. We went into my office were he informed me that he was going to arrest me for indecent exposure and criminal trespass. Detective Williams showed me stills of the video at the lake house, were I was masturbating.

"That you right." The detective said with certainty. I felt a cold chill run down my spine as panic set in. An arrest like this would ruin me and there was hardly any viable defense. I sat there silently weighing my options. The detective pulled out his cell phone and called someone.

"He's here, and yes I told him. I really think I should arrest the perv. Okay, it's your choice." The detective said as he handed me the phone, it was Luke.

"I told you not to interfere, I guess you're a dumb fuck. Are you a dumb fuck?"

"I didn't." Luke cut me off.

"Shut the fuck up and listen, I saw the text, if you interfere one more time, if I think you interfered one more time. I will have Detective Williams arrest you. Do you understand, just say yes."

"Yes." I said, trembling with a combination of fear and anger.

"Last night when I dropped her off, Susan told me she was reconsidering the job I offered her. You are to discourage her, I don't care how you do it but if she quits you get arrested, understand, just say yes."

"I."

"Let me speak with Detective William's asshole."

"Yes." I said.

"That's better, now say. I'm sorry Mr. Rodgers and I won't trespass again." I looked at Detective Williams as I repeated over the phone, "I'm sorry Mr. Rodgers and I won't trespass again." Detective William's wrote something down in his note pad. I had just confessed to the whole mess in front of a policeman. Luke told me to give the phone back and after a brief conversation detective Williams hung up.

Before he left Williams told me I was lucky that Mr. Rodgers was a nice guy and warned me that if there was a next time no one would be able to keep my ass out of jail.

Over the next few days I noticed Susan was spending more and more time working on projects for Luke. When we spoke Susan was always saying things like Luke said this or did this, or he's so smart. So I decided I needed more information. Susan was out so I opened her computer and checked out her email account for work. There wasn't much there but a couple of harmless emails from client's and a couple from Luke. Luke had sent a link in one email, so I opened it. The link took me to a site that had 12 different video screens, all live.

I recognized the house immediately, it was Luke's lake house. I clicked on one of the screens. The scene expanded to full screen, the clarity was awesome, and the sound was incredible. I could hear the pool water fall and even birds chirping in the background. This was more than your run of the mill security system.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers