The Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers

"What no answer, good, that's they way I like it, you know your place. When Susan gets back tell her about the invitation and tell her to call me on my cell." Luke hung up just as Susan came in from her run. as she pulled off her T-shirt I noticed the prominent love bites on her neck and tits. susan caught me looking and using her t-shirt like a towel covered her neck and breasts as if drying them.

"Luke just called, he invited us out to his lake house this weekend. I said we would go and he wants you to call him on his cell, he's out of town."

"I wish you would have asked me before accepting the invitation."

"I thought you would want to go, sorry." Susan stared at me with this confused look on her face, lowered her head nodding and walked into the bathroom. Moment's later I heard the shower turn on. I got dressed and told Susan through the door that I was on my way to work. Grabbing a cup of coffee for the drive, I remembered I had left my keys on the dresser. Approaching the bedroom I could hear susan speaking with Luke. I listened to the one sided conversation.

"Luke I feel terrible, I can't believe this happened. I know he saw the marks."

"No he didn't say anything."

"Yes you were right."

"Yes he did, How did you know he would do that."

"In all the time I've know Steve not once has he mentioned this cuckold fantasy thing."

"Yes he told me about the lake house, I wish you would have asked me first. I don't think going out there is a good idea."

"Because I can't help myself around you, there I said it, that's what you want to hear isn't it."

"Luke you haven't know me long enough to say that."

"Yes, you know how good you made me feel."

"Okay then, I guess we will see you Saturday." I waited a while then entered the room. Susan's face flashed with guilt.

Two days later I drove Susan out to the lake house. On the way out, I mentioned I had problems at the office to Susan, explaining that I might be called away. Susan didn't seem upset or surprised and I wondered for the first tie if she really didn't want to be alone with Luke. When Luke answered the door I could see he was upset to see me with Susan. Luke played it cool though and invited us in.

He gave Susan a hug and nearly crushed my hand demonstrating his disdain.

"Thank you for having us over Luke, I wanted to show the place to Steve. Honey isn't it something." Susan asked, not knowing I had been there before.

"Wow, very nice." All the while feeling Luke's glare.

"Luke can I use your phone I need to check with my office, some unexpected problems." Luke walked me into an adjoining room.

"There." He pointed. his tone menacing.

"Relax I'll be gone in a minute." i waited till he left and faked using the phone. following him I walked and peeked through the door jam. Luke walked up behind Susan rapping his arms around her. Susan startled, seemed to jump at his touch.

"Luke don't." She whispered, turning around and backing away. with one step he closed the gap and pulled her close. towering over her he kissed her. again she pushed him away.

"Don't he's right there." I saw her eyes look in my direction and I quickly moved out of her line of sight. Walking over to the phone. I waited a few seconds after picking up the receiver. spoke into the phone faking the call then hung up loudly.

"I have got to run they are waiting for me at the office, some client with an emergency. I'll call and let you know when I'm going to finish."

"Maybe I should ride back into town with you incase your going to go all day." Susan questioned with a look that said she wanted to go with me. I was about to tell her to come along, just tell her what was going on and face the music when Luke responded.

"Don't worry if your delayed I can run Susan back, heck it will save you the trip." Luke said as he stepped up behind Susan and put her hands on her shoulders. With his eye's he looked at the door then back at me.

"That settles that. I call you in a bit Susan and let you know how long I'll be." I turned and started walking towards the door, thinking about how Susan clearly wanted to go home with me. Here she was trying to do the right thing and what do I do, I abandon her.

"Hey you like Mimosa's." I heard Luke say as I closed the door behind me.

Even before starting the car I pulled out the I-pad. Opening Luke's security link I found Susan and Luke in the kitchen, where he was pouring Champaign into a flute of OJ. I started the car and drove out the gate parking under the shade of an old Mesquite tree a couple of blocks from Luke's property. Luke and Susan returned to the living room and sat on the couch. Susan sipped her drink, she was quite.

"How do you like it."

"It's good, a little early for this, but good."

"Did you bring a swim suit." Susan finished her glass and Luke pour her another.

"Yes, but I really do think I should get going."

"Why?"

"I told you Luke I'm married and I love Steve." My heart raced at hearing those words. I knew if I were to have a chance of getting out of this in one piece, Luke would have to believe it was entirely Susan's idea. Then and only then did I have the slimmest of chances with the asshole.

"Okay, but the other day when we were together, maybe I'm mistaken but wasn't that the best sex the two of us have ever had." He tenderly placed his black hand on her knee.

"I know, but I'm married, it's more than sex."

"I thought you liked my company." He gently squeezed her leg.

"I do Luke, don't make this harder than it is already." Susan took another swig of her drink. Luke got up picked up the phone and handed it to Susan.

"Call Steve's office." I swallowed hard because I knew what was coming.

"Luke."

"Look I told you he knows, he wants this to happen, he saw your neck, he went down on you. Susan he knows. Call his office, he said everyone was waiting on him. So call."

Susan called after a while hung up. "Answering machine."

Luke took Susan's glass out of her hand.

"Luke that doesn't prove anything."

"Of course it does it confirms what I told you about him, he's probably rubbing himself right now thinking about us being together. He knows he can't satisfy you, so he leaves you with me knowing I can."

"He satisfies me." Susan answered defensively.

"Oh come on Susan, with his mouth, after we had sex. How about with his little dick did he satisfy you with that. Did he satisfy you with his little dick after you had this." Luke said as he placed her hand over his cock. Susan went to pull her hand away but Luke held her firmly.

"Luke I, this is happening so fast I need time to think things through."

"What do you need to think about. How could you ever be satisfied with him, after the sex we had together. Knowing he can never satisfy you like I can. Knowing your body needs a big cock from a real man, not some little pencil dick perv."

"Marriage is more than sex."

"Yes and it's more than rubbing yourself off at the thought of another man fucking your wife. Undo my shorts and pull my cock out, go on."

"Luke please, I." Luke kissed her. It was a long deep kiss and I could see Susan 's breast's heave as her breath quickened. Susan's hand fumbled with his shorts and suddenly his massive cock burst out and into her hand. Memorized she stopped kissing him and looked at his cock as she stroked it slowly.

"Go on put it in your mouth suck it, I want you to taste me, to want me, go on lick it." Susan was usually a more in charge type person, but her will to resist seemed to crumble under the verbal assault Luke fired at her.

Susan leaned over and licked his pre cum off the head of his blood in gorged cock. her white hand contrasted sharply against the Luke's coal black shaft. Then Susan placed her other hand on his cock and began stroking him with both hands. I could see the act was turning her on and she began licking up and down his shaft as she continued stroking him.

"Oh girl that is nice, dam you like sucking my big cock don't you."

"Hmmmmm." Susan purred as she sucked and stroked his cock. Luke lifted his ass off the couch and pulled his shorts down giving Susan better access to his cock and balls. Luke obscenely spread his legs as Susan reached under his big balls with one hand and lovingly caressed them. Susan moved so that she was now between Luke's legs and on her knees in front of him. Every now and then she would glance up at Luke for approval.

"God I can't believe how big you are." Susan said, as she stopped sucking momentarily. Pumping his cock Susan stared at his black tool memorized by the size of it.

"Tell me how can you ever begin to go back to what you had before girl." Susan stroked his cock remaining silent. Then as a drop of pre cum formed on the blue black head she leaned closer and licked it off his slit. Looking back up at him she answered.

"Dam you, how can you do this to me Luke, I never met anyone like you in my life." Susan answered, as she hungrily went back to sucking his cock.

Comically I looked on, my heart was broken and my dick was hard. With Barbara, I had almost forced Barbara on to Marcus, just so that I could experience my fantasy. Now I was watching my new wife cheating on me with another black man, this time with out any encouragement from me. Susan had told me early on she was not Barbara and yet here she was sucking my enemy's cock.

I looked on and suddenly I heard Luke roar that he was cumming. Luke arched his back and clenched his ass as he began to shoot his cum into Susan's mouth. I could see Susan actually begin to stroke him faster as his black seed boiled into her mouth. Rivulets of his sperm dripped over her hand and down his black shaft.

"Ahhh fuck, swallow that nut baby, oh yeah, dam, that's good girl, fuck." Luke shouted as he came and came. Susan kept up with the flow of thick cum by licking at the syrup flowing over her fingers and down his shaft. Susan had swallowed my cum on occasion and I knew she liked it, but I had never seen her act so wantonly.

Holding the back of her head, Luke grabbed the base of his cock and milked a thick drop of sperm out of the head of his dick.

"There you go the last drop, lick it for me girl." Susan looked up at him and then gently swirled her tongue around the base of Luke's thick cock head. Then as if savoring the last drop her tongue Licked the stringy glob off his cock, swallowing the cum, she returned to sucking his cock.

"Dam that is fucking some good ass sucking girl."

Susan moaned loudly as she worked his cock.

"That's good, stand up and take your cloths off." Luke commanded.

"Luke I didn't bring my diaphragm."

"So we don't make love, I want to see you naked, take your cloths off baby." Susan pulled her blouse over her head and unbuttoned her shirt letting it drop to the floor. Then she unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her dark brown nipples were extended and thick with her excitement. Then she pulled her panties down and stepping out of them stood before Luke.

Luke sat in front of her and reached out with his big black hand and ran his fingers between her legs. Susan shuddered with pleasure, her legs parting involuntarily.

"You are so wet girl, sucking my cock really turned you on didn't it."

Susan's eye's were closed and she was biting her bottom lip.

"Oh god yes. Luke do you have a condom?"

"Sorry baby I don't," Luke said as he continued teasing Susan with his fingers. Susan visibly shuddered as he slipped his fingers into her slit. Then with little warning he easily scooped my wife into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. There he laid Susan on to the edge of the bed, so that he was standing between her legs, his cock semi ridged and protruding.

"You are one beautiful woman Susan," Luke said as he admired her body. He ran his fingers along her slit again. Susan was up on her elbows watching Luke as he fingered her. I know my wife, she was crazy hot and Luke was pressing all the right buttons.

"God no man has ever made me feel this way." Susan responded, as he pinched her clit between his black fingers.

"I want you Susan and not just for today, I want you from now on, your mine now, that perv made a mistake letting you stay with me. Your belong to me now." I knew before he finished his statement what his intent was. I hoped that Susan would see through his bullshit as he grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. Instead Susan spread her legs wider. Susan's hips moved to meet his hard cock.

"How can you ever go back to Steve, how could you ever again be satisfied by that perv. Look how wet you are just thinking about making love to me." The head of Luke's cock glistened with Susan's moisture. Susan, with out responding to his comments, reached between her legs and held his cock firmly as she rocked her hips up and down his shaft.

"Do you want to stop. I will stop if you want me to." Luke said, knowing Susan's answer.

"Luke stop playing with me like this, you know I want you, but I can't, I've only know you three weeks. What if I got pregnant, not to mention the fact that I'm married."

"Lets fix this one problem once and for all." Luke said. Leaving Susan's side he picked up the phone and asked Susan for my cell number.

"Why, what are you going to do."

"Trust me, what's the number." Susan gave him the number and moments later my phone rang.

"Steve, hi it's Luke, listen Susan and I have had a few drinks and I think it's best if she spends the night out here with me. You don't mind do you."

I didn't answer and in my hesitation he answered for me.

"Oh really you have a lot of work and can't make it out till tomorrow afternoon late. that's to bad. Sure I will be glad to drive her home tomorrow evening."

I sat there looking at the screen in disbelief, then spoke.

"Luke don't do this, please." I pled.

"Maybe you would rather explain things to Susan yourself, better you than me, right." I knew what Luke really meant, how would I explain to Susan the peeping tom trespassing allegations, the disbarment, the arrest. I didn't answer. I watched the computer screen.

"Okay you have a nice day too, here's your wife."

"Hello." Susan answered, as she subconsciously covered herself with the bedspread.

"Hi," I answered.

"So your okay with my staying over."

"Yea." I swallowed hard

"Hey, you okay, you sure, I can come home if you want." Susan turned away from Luke as she spoke into the phone. I could see a smirk appear on his face. He had won, he knew it and I knew it. I couldn't compete with Luke on any level. I became angry and responded to Susan forcefully.

"No you stay there and have fun I have lots to keep me busy."

"I don't know, you don't sound right."

"Cause I have a lot of work I need to get back to Susan, that's all, got to run see you tomorrow." I hung up and looked at the screen. Turning up the volume, I listened.

"Satisfied. I told the perv gets off on this, he's jerking off right now thinking about you and I being together, I can't believe you fell for a guy like that." I expected Susan to come to my defense after those harsh words. I was wrong.

"I can't believe this, you were right, he doesn't care about me. I don't even know him, he was so cold on the phone, I thought I knew my husband, how could I be so wrong."

Luke sat down next to her, and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey don't cry, you're his loss. Look at me, come on look at me." Susan looked up at him her eye's filled with tears.

"You say we have only know each other for three weeks, but admit it, the moment we met you felt something didn't you. I did, I knew you were the one for me. I think you knew it too. Nothing was going to keep us apart. Susan no matter what happens I will be there for you. No matter what happens, do you understand." Susan nodded yes and Luke tenderly kissed her lips. At first Susan hardly responded, but with each passing moment she became more responsive. Susan's tongue met Luke's and he pulled the bedspread from her lap. His hand slipped between her legs, his fingers found her wet slit.

Susan rolled over on top of Luke, then reaching between her legs placed his black shaft against her wet pussy lips.

"You sure you want to do this." Luke said as Susan guided the head of his cock up and down her hot slit.

"No matter what happens?" Susan asked, as she pushed down on his black tool.

"No matter what happens." Luke answered as he shoved his cock deeper into my wife.

"Oh my god that is so good.' Susan cried out as Luke pushed deeper still. Susan was becoming more aggressive with each stroke, deeper and deeper he pushed his cock. I was sure his cock head was pressed firmly up against my wife's cervix. He owned Susan now, it was written on her face. Luke reached up and cupped Susan's tit's pinching her nipples hard. Susan cried out even louder announcing her orgasm.

I couldn't help but notice the way Susan was looking into Luke's eye's. I had seen that look before, Susan had looked at me like that. With every stroke of his massive cock Susan was falling deeper under his spell. I say spell because the last two years of are life together seemed to have vanished in moments. Luke was her reality now, I could see it in her eye's. Three weeks ago, my Susan would never have given herself to another man, now she was willing to risk unprotected sex with Luke.

"Susan you are so good girl, dam I will never share you baby." Luke reached up and caressed Susan's face drawing her down for a deep kiss. Susan hips undulated back and forth squeezing Luke's cock. Susan's thigh muscles rippled with the effort, her spin began to shine with the effort.

"Luke I think I love you, oohh I'm cuming again, my god I want you so bad, cum for me Luke. Cum for me, cum yes I need to feel you cum."

"I want you bad girl, I want you to have my baby. Do you want that. Tell me you want me."

"Yes cum, cum in me." Susan exclaimed, her lust evident in the way she pounded her hips down on Luke's cock. Initially I was disgusted but then I found myself getting excited, glued to screen. I tried not to touch myself, but the scene acting out before me was simply to erotic. I realized Luke had been right, it was hopeless and I began rubbing my dick through my pants. Moments later I came in my underwear.

Still they made love and as I unbuttoned my shorts and grabbed a tissue, Luke began to cum. Arching his back he lifted Susan off the bed as he pushed his cock as deep as it would go. Susan cried out loud that she was cumming and then Luke began to bellow like a bull.

"Aaaahhhh, fucken yes feel that nut baby feel that. That's for you baby. Ohhhh mother fucker that is some good pussy." Luke shouted out as he filled Susan's fertile cunt with his seed. Cum oozed down Luke's shaft as he pumped his bareback cock in and out of her cunt. Susan collapsed on his chest, heaving for air. There was little doubt he had impregnated her.

"My god Luke that felt so good, please don't move. I want to feel your cock in me. I want you so much. I know it's crazy but I'm falling in love with you."

"Good baby, good it's what I want." I hated them both in that instance.

I finished cleaning myself up and sat there watching. They both laid there for sometime when my cell phone rang. I answered.

"Steve, it's Barbara." I sat there wondering were this was going.

"Yes." I answered.

"Steve I need your help, Marcus is divorcing me and I need you. Please Steve help me."

"Barbara call another lawyer." I answered angrily.

"Steve I'm out on the street, I have no money please."

"Aren't you being overly dramatic."

"Steve, Marcus got a restraining order, he has my son, please help." I could tell Barbara was hurting. I looked at the computer screen. Susan had her head on Luke's chest and was caressing his semi hard cock. Susan lazily stroked Luke's semi hard cock, then she, got up on one elbow and spoke.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers