The Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers

Luke was proposing that Susan do some remodeling work at his lake home. He had sent her the link to see if she was interested in the job. Luke also requested that she close the link for security purposes, after she was done using it. Susan had mentioned that Luke wanted her to redo a house. Looking at the different screens I recognized it as Marcus's Lake place. I thought the site might come in useful so I forwarded it to my email.

The next day Susan told me that Luke had wanted her to go out to his lake house and provide some estimates on the job. When I got to my office I shut the door and opened up the security cams on Luke's lake house. I found Susan walking through the house with a clip board. Susan was taking measurements and pictures. Susan was wearing, heels, a tight fitting t-shirt and jeans, with her long hair pulled back in a pony tail. I scanned the house area and true to my suspensions found Luke doing laps in the pool.

Looking back in on Susan I found her in the living room peaking out at the pool. I couldn't believe it, there was my Susan watching Luke. She stood there for thirty or so seconds watching him swim before she went back to her work. The guy was toying with my wife. Luke was monopolizing all of her time giving her plenty of work. At the same times he was giving her a heavy dose of him and his life style.

Luke had it all, looks, money and power. Here I was working like some shmuck, while this guy was showing off his physical prowess to my wife. worse she seemed to be interested. A few minutes later Susan returned to the window as Luke was climbing out of the pool. Luke was wearing a red speedo which contrasted with his wet black skin. Ripped he picked up a towel and started to dry off. Susan who was watching immediately walked out of the house to the pool.

"All finished," Luke asked.

"Almost, I just have a question." Luke threw the towel down on to the lounged chair and took a step towards Susan. Luke barefoot was a good five inches taller than Susan in her heels. The bulge in his speedo appeared larger and I wondered if he was getting excited.

"Okay, shoot." With the wind their conversation was difficult to make out.

"I ahh, I was wondering, paint, I mean the color, what color you wanted in." Susan stammered uncharacteristically. Luke's proximity clearly having an affect on her.

"Paint color, is that what you wanted to talk about or is there something else." Susan appeared flustered.

"I just thought that I would ask, but I'm sorry this is a bad time. I didn't mean to interrupt your swim." Susan turned to walk away.

"I don't think you came out here to talk about paint, I think you came out here for this."

Luke reached out and taking her arm turned her around and pulled her to him. Then leaning over, he kissed her. I could see her try to push him away, her hands on his chest, but he was too strong. Slowly her will dissolved as her hand slid up his chest and caressed the back of his neck. Her left hand dropped the clip board on to the deck.

Hungrily she kissed him back. As if a dam had burst I watched with disbelief as her other hand plunged into his speedo pulling out his cock. Susan stroked his harding cock only stopping when Luke pulled off her blouse and bra. Susan stood topless before him, her nipples thick and extended. Susan undid her jeans. Their eyes locked on each other. Luke pulled off his speedo's, his black cock was erect and jutted out from his muscular body. His cock was every bit of ten inches long and very thick.

Susan's eye's seemed trained on the black studs cock. Luke's crotch was completly devoid of hair making his cock and balls appear even larger. Pulling her jeans and panties off in one fell swoop she stepped put of them and fell back into his arms. Then rapping her arms around his neck she pulled herself up and wrapped her legs around his back. He cradled her ass effortlessly as his cock rubbed against her slit.

I could only imagine how wet Susan was as she reached down and placed his cock against her slit. I had seen her in a state of excitement like this just one other time, that was our first time together, but now she seemed even more excited. Slowly he worked his massive cock head into my wife's hot slit. Luke's black hands needled Susan's ass as he lifted her up and down on his blood engorged rod.

Susan's mouth covered Luke's as she too began to get into the rhythmic pumping. Slowly but surely she took all of him and when he was ball's deep he stopped pumping and said something. Susan leaned her head back, her eye's were closed and I could see Susan's toes curl as she shuddered with an orgasm. Then Susan nodded yes and kissed him deeply. I came in my pants as I watched them fuck.

Long after I cleaned up my mess they continued, first moving too a lounge chair were he had Susan straddle his ridged cock. Susan rode him to several apparent orgasms. Over and over I saw my wife slide up and down the huge length of cock, taking all of him.

Luke's cock was the perfect fit, balls deep a white cum lather formed at the base of his shaft. Susan glided effortlessly up and down his cock. Intermittently I could make out her soft cries of pleasure. Susan shuddered with several orgasms until Luke too seemed too shake as he forcibly lifted Susan up with one massive push of his cock. Buried deep in my wife I saw him repeatedly drive his cock deeper and deeper as jet after jet of his cum flooded my wife's fertile womb. Susan's cried out in a way I never heard her react.

I realized then, that I had not seen Susan put in her diaphragm. Had she put it in at home, had she anticipated fucking him. I made a note to check her night table when I got home.

Susan and Luke's bodies were covered with a sheen of perspiration from their effort. Susan collapsed on Luke as they laid quietly on the chair. Susan breathing hard, Luke with a grin on his face. After a while they got up, then Susan picked up her cloths. Luke said something and walked into the master bedroom which was adjacent to the pool. Entering the bedroom I could now hear them clearly as they spoke.

"Luke I hope you know that I didn't mean for this to happen."

"Well I did, the moment I first saw you I wanted you." Luke pulled down the bedspread and sheets of his bed. Susan who was holding her cloths started putting on her panties.

"What just happened, I can't believe I let you, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm married, I'm not that kind of woman. This was completely insane." Susan said as she hurriedly put on her bra.

'I don't want you to leave. Are you telling me what you said outside wasn't true." Luke said as he walked over to her, his semi hard cock swaying with his movement. He placed his hands on her hips. He looked down into her eye's. Susan nodded her head no as she looked up at him.

"Please Luke don't make this harder than it has to be, don't please." Luke ignored her pleas and pulling her close leaned over and kissed her. They kissed momentarily, then Susan turned her face away from him.

"Don't Luke it was a mistake." Luke's hands cupped Susan's ass, pulling her tight against his cock.

"Don't tease me, you know and I know that was the best sex you've ever had. You told me it was the best you ever had, are you saying it wasn't. I could feel you cumming on my cock woman, you loved it. Tell me I'm wrong." Susan didn't answer as Luke tried to kiss her again.

"Luke please let me go." I became worried, was Luke going to try and force himself on her, maybe rape her.

"I will but first answer my question."

"What question," she replied weakly as she looked up at him again. The whole time Luke kept massaging her ass and pressing Susan up against his cock.

"Tell me that wasn't the best sex you ever had. Tell me you didn't feel a connection the first time we met" Susan didn't answer.

"Woman I can tell you want me right now, why deny yourself." Luke leaned over and kissed the nape of Susan neck, her eye's closed.

"You knew this was going to happen the first time we met, I could see it in your eyes that first time, why deny it."

I could tell this man was driving my wife crazy with lust. Susan's resistance crumbled as he bit her neck and ear. With one swift motion he unsnapped her bra, then kissed her on the mouth. Susan knees seemed to buckle as he reached behind her and slipped his hand deep down her ass and found her slit.

"You and I were made for each other, does your husband make you feel like this."

"No god no." Susan moaned. I knew it was over.

I knew Susan would find Luke's onslaught overwhelming. Susan was always highly excitable when it came to sex and Luke seemed to know exactly what to say and how to touch Susan. Rubbing her wet slit was driving Susan to the brink of orgasm.

"Luke I can't, ohhh god, ooooh my god, yes there ohh that feels so fucking good."Susan cried out with pleasure.

"I want you to feel my cock, go on touch it, see how hard you make me." Susan's hand slowly moved to caress his manhood. He kissed her again all the while driving his finger deep into her slit.

'My god you are making me crazy Luke, what are you doing to me, I'm not suppose to do this. Ahhhh god dam, oh my god, your so big. Ooooh yes there, again."Susan mumbled as Luke ran his fingers up and down her slit. Looking into her eye's Luke spoke.

"Kneel down." Susan did as she was told, her white hand's holding on to his waste for purchase.

"Suck it." Susan looked up at him and took his cock into her white hand. For the first time I could see just how big Luke's cock was. He was even larger than his brother Marcus. My wife has never been bashful about giving oral sex. In fact Susan gets turned on doing it. Now watching her lick Luke's black shaft I knew just how good Susan was making him feel.

"Dam woman, fuck that's good, stroke it baby girl." Susan complied with his request immediately using both hands to stroke Luke's cock.

"That's it, I can tell you like sucking this black cock, don't you girl you like it." Susan nodded and moaned audibly, all the while sucking on his monster.

That's when I noticed Luke stare up to the camera then back down on to my wife's head, he was making sure the camera could catch the action. I realized then Luke was recording everything.

Susan was making slurping sounds with her mouth as she sucked and licked Luke's black manhood. Luke seemed to grow and when he was good and hard directed Susan on to the bed. This time he turned her over on to her knees. Looking up to the camera I watched as he slid his massive cock head up and down her slit. His black cock gleamed with Susan's juice. When Luke looked at the camera I felt as if he was looking up at me.

Susan was lying face down, with her ass in the air as grabbed both of her ass cheeks and worked his cock into her pussy.

"Sweetness, that pussy feels so tight, it feels good. I have to tell you I wish this was your fertile time. I give you my baby and you will forget all about that husband of yours." Apparently the two had discussed birth control and Susan had felt it wasn't her fertile time. I hoped she was right.

"Luke please don't say that, I told you there is still a risk, ohh easy, oh god that feels soooo good." Susan bit her lip as Luke drove his cock deep into Susan's pussy.

Luke was taking his pleasure, his huge black hands squeezing and needling Susan's ass. Susan's face was turned towards the camera, her eye's were closed, with a look of complete submission. Then Luke leaned over and grabbed Susan's pony tail and pulled back hard. Susan's head snapped back forcing her up on to her hands. Luke seemed to be riding a mare as he fucked her hard.

Stroke after powerful stroke he pounded his cock deep into Susan. The fact that she could take every bit of his cock was astonishing. Every time he pulled out she would undulate her hips in response, as if to say she needed more of his black manhood. Finally Luke reared back his head and pounded his cock deep into Susan. His ass muscles clinched as he drove his black cum deep into Susan's womb. Susan all the while kept rocking and grinding her hips in an effort to milk his magnificent cock.

"Feel that, feel that seed flooding your pussy, anyone else do that for you make you feel like that."

Susan collapsed out of breath, wet with perspiration, exhausted, satisfied.

Luke tugged on her hair gently, turning her head sideways. Susan rolled over on to her back and looked into Luke's eye's.

"I asked you a question."

"You ask a lot of question's."Susan replied

"Anyone ever make you feel like that before."

"No." Susan answered. Even though I had expected Susan's answer, it still crushed me.

Susan got up and began to dress, this time Luke didn't object.

"I want to see you tomorow.' He said.

"I don't know Luke, I'll call you okay." Susan finshed putting on her cloths and left. It was already after 7 PM and turning dark. Luke got up and walked Susan to the car. I heard Luke mention my name, but lost the rest of the conversation as they excited the house.

I emailed the camera link to my mail and signed out. Rushing home I got there about thirty minutes before Susan. Once home I went to Susan's night table, her diaphragm was there. Again I hoped Susan was right about her fertility. Then the phone rang, it was Luke.

"Well Steve I know you would have liked to watch, but at least I can tell you the details. Want to hear?"

"No."

"No, you sure got off watching your first wife, well it don't matter. Lets just say sex between you two will never be the same again. Anyway I just called to make sure we are clear on a few things. First, do not interfere, and just remember if for any reason Susan suddenly stops seeing me, well I will just have to call my friend down at the police station. Any reason we clear."

"Yes." I said in defeat.

"Good, I'm glad you finally understand your position. I want to say Steve, I like your choice in women. I tell you what, just this one time I will make an exception to the no sex rule. You can have oral sex, after all you deseve to know what happened today. One more thing make up some excuse, any excuse but tell Susan you need to leave town for a couple of days."

"But I have work I can't leave."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Steve, you don't have a choice."

With a click Luke hung up. I sat there wondering what I could do, to get this guy. Unfortunatly I could think of nothing. Hell even if I had downloaded the video of Susan and Luke, I would still have to explain how I hacked Susan's email. No there was no easy way. I undressed and laid in bed, thinking, what I might do. I thought about Susan and how she looked on the video. I had never seen her like that, so excited, so sexy. I heard the garage door open, my dick was hard.

Susan walked into our room with a glass of wine, she looked exhausted.

"Late."

"Yes, things took longer than I thought, I need a hot shower." I got out of bed and followed her into the bathroom. Susan's back was turned to me and I could see love marks on her neck. Unaware of presence she undid her bra dropping it to the floor, then she undid her jeans and pulled them off with her panties. The scent of sex filled the room, I was so hard, I felt like I was going to explode. I walked up behind her and kissed her neck.

"Jesus, you startled me Steve."

"Sorry you just looked so beautiful." I said as I reached up and cupped her breasts from behind, her nipples were hard and distended.

"Honey don't, I'm sweaty and need a shower." Looking over her shoulder I could see other marks on her tits. I don't know if Susan was just tired or actually didn't care if I saw the marks. She made no effort to hide them. I let my hand drop between her legs, my finger slipping into her slit, she was very wet.

"Jesus Steve, I said no." I ignored her protest. I was angry that she would reject me after what had just happened. I wondered if Luke didn't want me to experience this final insult. I was determined to show susan I was the better lover. I spun her around and dropped to my knees and buried my face between her legs. Susan moaned as I aggressively spread her legs apart and ran my tongue up and down her slit.

"Steve, wait, god not now, let me shower." Susan's pussy was so loose and wet, that I easily pushed two fingers into her pussy, making her cry out with pleasure. I sucked on her clit hard, as I pushed my fingers deep. Then pumping my fingers in and out of her cunt caused her juices to flood my mouth. I wanted to show Susan that I could pleasure her in ways that Luke could not provide. For a moment I was repulsed when I realized that the thick stringy cream gushing from my wife's pussy was her lovers seed, still I was unable to stop.

I felt Susan's hands at the back of my head pushing my face into her pussy. I continuer fingering Susan easily working a third finger into her gaping hole. Susan in response placed a foot on the toilet exposing even more of her hot slit to my mouth. Cum covered my fingers as I licked and sucked on her clit.

"Deeper Steve, go deeper," she commanded. She wanted more and as I pumped my fingers into her cunt. Susan's pussy ozzed cum all over my hand and mouth. Her pussy was so wet I couldn't believe how easily my fingers glided in and out of her slit. I stopped sucking on her clit long enough to look up at Susan's face. Her eye's were closed and she was clearly excited. For a moment I wondered if she was thinking about Luke. I thought she had already cum and stopped pumping only to have her demand I continue.

"Don't stop Steve, I'm close, lick it, lick my pussy baby."

I continued licking and fingering her for a few minutes and while susan was close to coming, it just didn't happen. Frustrated i stood up and slipped my dick into her wet slit. My fingering had left her wet and gaping so much so that my penis hardly felt any friction. I closed my eye's as my brain filled with the image of Luke fucking Susan in this same position. Cupping her ass i slammed my dick into her several times and shot my sperm into her pussy.

I stopped pumping basking in the pleasure of my orgasm. I held Susan tight kissing her neck and face. Susan didn't say anything and i realized she was unfulfilled. My penis deflated, slipped from her pussy. Susan gave me a peck on the lips and walked into the shower. I returned to bed and crawled under the sheets.

Susan finished showering and downed a t-shirt and panties. Getting into bed I could see she was misty eyed.

"Steve we need to talk," she said, her voice trembling.

"Not tonight Susan, I'm tired, in the morning okay."

"It's okay you made me feel so good with your sweet kisses." I almost lost it, sure I knew she was trying to make me feel good, but she had also just fucked my enemy.

"Great, good night." I answered sarcastically.

"I love you Steve."

When I didn't answer I felt Susan roll over. Moments later I could tell from her breathing that she had fallen asleep. I laid there a long time wondering what I was going to do.

Early the next morning the phone rang and I answered, it was Luke.

"Hey perv, let me talk with Susan."

" She went for a run, can I ask what it is you need."

"Yes as a matter a fact you can, I had to leave town early this morning, so I just wanted to tell her I was gone and would be back in a couple of days. I want to see her Saturday. You of course are welcome to join her and come out to the lake place. Tell her you accepted my invitation, then just like you did for my brother, you will make an excuse and insist she go without you." I just took it in and didn't answer. Yes I had done that with marcus, but in that case it was my choice, this was very different. i sat there thinking.

"You know perv, I'm not sure if your scared or angry when you don't answer me. Maybe you are jerking off, I don't care. I am warning you don't fuck up. You may think you can get out of this but you can't. Man I just don't understand how a wimp ass dude like you ends up with the likes of women like Susan. I guess you know I like Susan, smart, sexy, beautiful and dam she is good in bed." I knew he was trying to provoke me. I could tell he was actually deriving pleasure from the way he was treating me.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers