The Root and His Aunt Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't be upset if you think about your mama while you fuck me, Luther. It's natural for boys to want to fuck their mothers. Especially ones with a hot nasty mama like yours," Barbara growled to Lute, and it only increased the intensity with which he drove his hand into her cunt. And it was then that Barbara realized she had found the right buttons to push to get Lute to ravish her in the rough way she most enjoyed. So she unabashedly continued on.

"I bet seeing your mama's big tits made your cock get huge, didn't it soldier? I bet that made your prick swell up like never before!" And as she said this, Lute shoved her back and mounted her and drove his rock hard shaft up into her cunt in one deep thrust. He showed her no mercy, and stretched out her pussy like a small glove forced onto a big hand.

Barbara stifled a scream as she lifted up her hips to meet his thrusts. And as she did, she whispered to Lute huskily, "And I bet you loved seeing Jack's big cock pound your mama's wet pussy, didn't you Luther? And did you see how much she loved his big cock? Did you see what a big cock slut your mother really is? Did you see the way she's crazy for big cocks? Did you see that?"

Hearing all of this caused Lute to pound Barbara like a locomotive, drilling her ravaged pussy with his engorged piston and puffing his breath in and out, grabbing and mashing her big tits against her chest as he did.

The lovers were soon banging and fucking each other with crazed abandon. Barbara had put her legs over Lute's shoulders and he was now up on his knees, driving his huge throbbing cock in and out of her dripping cunt with deep and ferocious thrusts.

"Oooh, baby, do you think your mama's cumming in there with Jack right now? Do you think he makes her cum? Well, I know he does! And I bet she's in there squirting all over him, just like this!!"

And as she said this, she pulled Lute's cock out of her gaping pussy. And when he looked down, he saw her shoot a stream of cunt juice across his legs and stomach and onto the bed sheets. Her stomach and tits rose and fell and her hips thrust in and out as she spasmed, and then she fell back on the bed, gasping for air.

But she wasn't too spent to continue her exclamations. "Oooh, baby, your mama cums just like that. Did you know she squirts all over when Jack fucks her with that big cock of his? She does, oh, yeah, she gushes like a fountain!"

Then, after taking a few moments to gasp and catch her breath, Barbara continued on, tormenting Lute in a throaty whisper, "Oh, yeah, I bet your mama's in there squirting just like that all over Jack's big dick! So does that make you horny or jealous? Or maybe both? Are you thinking about how nasty she's being in there right now with Jack? And do you wish it was you fucking her instead of him? I bet you do, you stud bastard! I just bet you do! All of you horny boys secretly want to fuck their mamas!"

"But you know what," she continued, "I fuck Jack every chance I get. And here's the thing - his cock isn't as big as yours. It's close, but yours is bigger inside me than his. You're definitely thicker than Jack. So give me some more of it, c'mon Luther, give me some more! Fuck me with that monster, 'cause I'm a big cock slut too... just like your mama!"

And though he wasn't at all sure that he really wanted to fuck his mom, as Barbara suggested, her talking this way had made Lute's already massive tool swell to gigantic proportions. It was throbbing like an angry python as he stroked it in his hand, trying to decide where to next drive it into Barbara's willing and wanton body.

"Shove it up my ass, why don't you?" Barbara then hissed tauntingly to Lute, "Fuck my ass, c'mon, fuck my ass. I know for a fact that your mama loves to take Jack's big cock up her ass! So fuck me just like that!"

And as she said this, Barbara rolled over on her stomach and stuck her fine ass way up in the air and moved it from side to side. She then reached around to spread open her ass cheeks and expose her anus, tempting Lute to spear her gaping asshole.

Still enraged with lust, Lute didn't slowly inch his huge cock into Barbara's ass as he did with his other lovers, not wanting to hurt their tender sphincters with his big dick. Instead, Lute drove his cock into Barbara's ass like he was a boxer plunging his fist into an opponent's jaw. And as he did, a slurpy "Swoosh" came from her anus, and she simultaneously gasped and emitted a low "Ooomph" from deep in her stomach as she absorbed the punch to her asshole from Lute's enraged battering ram.

And as he continued feverishly pumping his angry cock in and out of her tight chute, she continued on, rasping to Lute in a low voice, "Oh, yes, your mama loves it when Jack shoves his monster up her tight asshole. She dreams about having him do this! She dreams about Jack fucking her ass! And you know what else, she won't let your daddy fuck her in the ass. No way! That's Big Jack's territory only. She only takes Jack's cock up her ass! Your daddy just gets her pussy. Her ass is Jack's!"

And, no surprise, Barbara's revelations on some of Lute's mom's sexual secrets only made him plunge his tool deeper and harder up Barbara's wanton rear admiral, just as she had hoped.

"Can you imagine the look on your mama's face when she takes Jack's huge pecker up her ass?" Barbara continued, "Can you imagine how that makes her scream when he drives that monster of his into her tight asshole? Can you? Do you wonder how much she grunts and moans when he slaps his big balls against her sweet ass cheeks as he pounds her back there?"

And as she said this, the image of his mom getting ass fucked by Jack pushed Lute over the edge, and he leaned back and groaned as he drove his cock up inside Barbara so far that his big balls slapped her perineum, and then, with a last major thrust, he launched a huge load of hot jism up her poop chute.

"Ohhhh, god...ohhhh, god" Lute groaned as he ejaculated his freight into Barbara's ass, "Ooooh, god, yes!"

Moving her butt back into his crotch, Barbara cooed to him, "Oh, yes, that's the way your mama likes it! She loves it when Jack cums in her sweet asshole! And then, as she squirms around with his big fuck stick up inside her, she lets his cum slowly drip out onto the bed, just like this!"

And as she said this, Barbara eased Lute's cock out of her ass and flexed her anal sphincter, oozing out large gobs of his cum, letting each ejected load dangle and drip down onto the bed.

"And you know what else? Your mama loves to eat Jack's cum. Oh, yes, absolutely, she loves eating your uncle's cum! So she wipes it out of her asshole and puts it in her mouth, just like this!" And reaching up to her ass, Barbara caught a big glob of cum and put it on her lips and licked it into her mouth.

"Mmm, yes, your mama loves to eat Jack's cum from her asshole. And then she likes to take his big dick back into her mouth so she can suck off the last drops of her lover's juice. Just like this..."

And with that, Barbara maneuvered around on the bed so she could get Lute's cock back into her mouth, and then she began sucking on it hungrily, coaxing out the last drops of milky spew from his hard phallus.

But rather than just giving his spent tool a few obligatory slurps, Barbara, slut vixen that she was, began massaging Lute's balls while she continued sucking on his member, bringing his erect but spent cock slowly back to life.

Normally it took Lute about 10 or 15 minutes to recover after he shot his load before he was fully ready to go for another round of fucking. But Barbara had him big and hard again after only a few minutes. And when she started sucking on his balls, he was fully engaged and ready to roll.

Barbara then pushed Lute back on the bed and positioned herself over his erect pecker and began to slowly ease her big juicy pussy onto his ten-inch missile. She groaned and cooed as she squatted ever deeper onto him.

"Ooh, yea baby. This is the way I like it. Hard and fast, and then...mmm...slow and sexy...and nasty," Barbara whispered, "Are you ready for some of the slow and sexy nasty part?"

And from the way Lute slowly moved his hips and worked his cock up and in to her huge gash, she knew he was, "Yeah, baby, I'm ready." Lute whispered.

Barbara and Lute continued their lovemaking deep into the night. And in between their bouts of fucking, they'd drink some wine, and swearing him to secrecy, Barbara would fill him in on more salacious details of the "All In the Family" sex lives of his parents and his Uncle Jack and Aunt Lynn.

Lute learned that they all apparently limited their partner swapping to just the four of them, and hadn't branched out to other couples, and they vowed they wouldn't, though Jack and his mom did welcome Barbara to join them in bed whenever she wanted. But that was as far as it went for binging other players in on their spouse-swapping action.

And, Barbara told him with a sly wink, she, his mom and Jack had already made plans to have one of their threesomes the following night. "And good seats are still available for the show," she offered, knowing Lute would love to be positioned outside their bedroom window.

At about 3AM, Lute packed up his spent cock and reluctantly left Barbara and snuck upstairs to his bedroom. But as he did, he knew which bedroom window he'd "accidently" walk by the next night. Because, as much as he had been turned on by watching the show his mom and Uncle Jack put on, the thought of adding Barbara to the cast made it a not-to-be-missed performance. And Lute was confident she'd put on an especially good show, knowing she had an appreciative audience.

Lute slept in late the next morning and didn't stumble downstairs until about 10AM. He wasn't too surprised to see that Barbara, his parents, and Jack and Lynn apparently hadn't been up too long either, for they were all still wearing their robes as they drank coffee and chatted at the table. And though their eyes were all kind of puffy, the mood was familiar and jocular, in a "morning after" sort of way.

As Lute greeted them and sat down with his coffee, he was met by an odd assortment of smiles and sly smirks. And his dad even shot him a wink. Not quite sure what was going on, Lute gave them a sheepish smile of his own as he reached for a piece of toast.

After their normal morning conversation resumed, Barbara caught Lute's eye and motioned for him to join her in the kitchen. And when he did, and they were out of sight from the others, she gave him a long kiss.

"I told them that we slept together last night," Barbara whispered in a low voice. And when she saw the surprised look on Lute's face, she reassured him, "But don't worry, everything's cool!"

As it turns out, Barbara and Lute weren't as quiet the night before as they had supposed, so the others knew Barbara had a lover in her room. And everyone, except his mom, wasn't at all surprised when they learned it was Lute who had bedded down with Barbara. It seems his studly ways were better known within his family than he had thought.

And though his mom was pretty pissed when she first learned that Barbara was banging her 18-year-old son, she too came around when she was reminded that Lute wasn't a kid anymore. And given what she and his dad had been up to for years with Jack and Lynn, she knew she didn't have any room to argue.

But Barbara assured Lute the others had no idea that he had peeked in on them in their bedrooms last night. And she told them that though they did hear some lovemaking sounds coming from their rooms, Lute had just assumed it was the usual husband and wife couplings and that he had no idea what was really going on behind their closed doors. And they were all relieved to hear that, especially his mom.

"So, your dad and Jack are proud of you, your Aunt Lynn is kinda' jealous that I got to you first, and your mom will probably just pretend like she's none-the-wiser," Barbara assured Lute as she gave his cock a squeeze.

"And I still have my date with your mom and Jack tonight, but I told them we'd have to get an early start because I have a midnight rendezvous with my new young lover. So I'll see you later, soldier," she said as she let go of Lute's prick and walked back towards the dining room. As he watched her bouncing tits and round ass exit the kitchen, Lute marveled at the recent turn-of-events and looked forward to seeing how the day unfolded.

It was another fine Midwestern summer day at the lake, and Lute's extended family all boated and swam and snoozed in lounge chairs by the water. But after what he had witnessed the night before, Lute now viewed his adult relatives in a new light.

Lute had always suspected that Jack was well hung, but when he saw him now, even in his baggy trunks, the full size of Jack's package became more obvious. And it made Lute wonder how many women Jack had poked with his big schlong, and if he really was limiting his lovers to just the ones Lute knew about. And if he was, Lute admired his restraint. Because he was already pretty sure that a life of monogamy, or even one with limited partners, wasn't for him.

And as Lute watched his Aunt Lynn read in the sun, he remembered how fine her tits had looked as she laid back on her bed the night before. And when he pictured her working her fingers into her sweet pussy, he had to put a towel over his crotch to hide his growing bulge. And thinking about how she had sexily spread her legs wide open so his dad could tongue her juicy twat was also a really arousing memory for Luther.

But his mom was the one who now fascinated Lute the most, as he looked over at her lying back in her swimsuit. It was a rather modest two-piece affair, but seeing her ample cleavage, her slightly fleshy stomach and the vulva mound of her pussy, all made Lute think about how he had recently watched her go crazy over his Uncle Jack's big cock, and that image was not something he would soon forget.

And remembering how his mom's big tits had swung about as she draped over the end of the brass bed while Jack fucked her from behind made Lute's cock get so big that he had to readjust so it stretched down his thigh.

Lute tried to relax - he lay back in the lounge chair and opened up a book, but he couldn't take his mind off how sexy and nasty his mom had been with Jack the night before. And he bet she was thinking about fucking Jack right now as she lay there basking in the sun. And this thought made Lute's cock swell to its full size. So, rather than torture himself any further, he wrapped a beach towel around his waist to hide his throbbing monster and stood up to go back to the house, thinking he'd relieve himself by stroking off in the bathroom.

Barbara apparently knew exactly how Lute was replaying in his head the images from the night before. Because she smiled and raised her eyebrows at him when he got up from his chair. And he was sure she caught a glimpse of his bulging shorts before he got the towel fully wrapped around his waist.

Lute made a hasty retreat to the house and headed directly to the upstairs bathroom. And as soon as he closed the door, he dropped his shorts and released his aching cock. Then, grabbing its thick shaft, he began pumping it like a horny gorilla. Lute had only been stroking his unshackled monster for a couple of minutes when he heard a tap on the door.

"You okay in there, soldier?" Barbara giggled to him from the hall, "Can I give you a hand with anything?"

Lute unlocked the door and let Barbara slip in to join him, and she chuckled when she saw his raging hard on, which he made no effort to conceal.

"Looks like watching us foxy ladies lying around in our bikinis got you all worked up, didn't it sport?" she said as she moved in for a kiss. "Well now, let me see what I can do to help you solve this problem."

After a long kiss, Barbara had Lute sit back on the toilet seat as she took his cock in her hands and worked her palms up and down its thick shaft. She then moved in and started hungrily slurping on his pecker's engorged purple head, all the while massaging his balls with her free hand. "Oh, god!" Lute exclaimed, "This is exactly what I need!"

Aroused as he was, Lute wasn't sure how long he could hold off shooting his load. And Barbara did nothing to make it any easier for him to restrain himself. Because she was now deep throating his pump organ and letting his cock drive back so deep into her throat that Lute could feel her tonsils.

But after a few minutes of this mouth fucking, Barbara slipped off her bikini top, freeing her big white jugs to flop down onto her chest. She then reached to the shelf above the toilet and grabbed a bottle of baby oil and squirted a healthy dose all over her tits. She continued stroking Lute's cock as she looked into his eyes and slowly and sexily began rubbing the oil all over her lovely mammaries.

"You ready to fuck my tits, soldier?" she asked, "And in case you don't know it, there are two other lovely ladies lying outside right now thinking about how much they'd like to be the ones to have your huge cock between their big tits. But I'm the lucky girl who gets to have it. So c'mon Luther, fuck these babies!"

And as she said this, she pulled Lute's throbbing tool between her big white melons and pushed the sides of her tits together so his cock was trapped inside her oily vice. And then she began to slowly work her tits up and down on Lute's cock, tit fucking him with expert precision. And with each upward thrust of his huge piston between her cleavage, Barbara put her lips around his bulbous cock head, giving it a big suck before sending it back down for another stroke.

It wasn't long before Barbara sensed what was coming, so she released Lute's cock from between her fleshy tits and gripped his thick monster so she could finish him off with some long strokes from her greasy hands.

After several of these strokes, Lute groaned and bucked his hips forward, and Barbara placed her mouth over his ready-for-blast-off rocket and caught his first explosive discharge of cum. She gulped and slurped as much as she could before letting the rest ooze out the sides of her mouth and down onto her chin as she went back in to catch his next volley.

"Oh, that's a really healthy load you had for me, soldier!" Barbara whispered as she swallowed more of Lute's cum, "Us hot bikini babes really got you worked up out there, didn't we?"

And then she continued to torment Lute, just as she had the night before, "And did you see the way your mama was out there, acting all nonchalant. But I bet she's just dying to crawl over and pull Jack's huge dick out of his shorts and suck him off, like I just did to you. She wants to suck him till he cums all over her pretty face. Could you tell how much she wanted to do that? She wants him so badly right now that she's counting the hours until he gets into her bed tonight and drives that huge cock of his right up her tight ass. She's such a big cock slut, all she can think about right now is Jack's big cock and how much she wants it. Did you see that wet patch in her crotch? She's been wet for Jack's big meat all day!"

Though Lute had just blown a huge load, listening to Barbara talk about his mom sustained his well-sucked cock at full mast, just like she knew it would. And had she kept going, Lute probably would have mounted her on the bathroom floor and fucked her. But she mercifully stopped her seductive dialogue, so Lute collapsed back against the cool porcelain of the toilet and gave a long sigh. And as he regained his senses, Barbara returned to sucking on his still-throbbing tool, milking out the last of his hot spoor, and finishing him off in fine fashion.

From Lute's perch on the stool, he watched as Barbara t sat back on the tile floor across from him and slipped off her bikini bottom. Now, with her legs spread and three fingers up her juicy cunt, she locked eyes with him and whispered, "Now it's my turn!" and began to intently finger fuck her furry twat.